PDA

View Full Version : rumble 2004

ameen
12-22-2003, 02:10 AM
who do u think will win the royal rumble?

Corkscrewed
12-22-2003, 02:11 AM
Benoit

c4g2
12-22-2003, 02:12 AM
Benoit should win it, so he gets his title shot at Lesnar.

Nowhere Man
12-22-2003, 02:16 AM
I want to say Chris Benoit. It makes sense with the storyline; he wins the Royal Rumble, therefore going over Heyman's head and getting another shot at Brock for Wrestlemania XX. However, I think they're just going to f</>uck us over and have Stephanie McMahon come back and fire Heyman, then give Benoit his title shot, whereupon he will lose. :'(

I say Goldberg or Kane wins the Rumble.

DMI
12-22-2003, 06:39 AM
Hopefully Kane

StoneColdStunner
12-22-2003, 08:55 AM
I hope Benoit winst the Rumble...and he kicks Lesnars ass :y: (crossface rules)

Stickman
12-22-2003, 12:38 PM
I hope Ric Flair wins. I think he could win, then beat HHH for the title to give him one last title run. And then, at a later PPV Randy Orton could continue his legend killer gimmick and go for Flair and his gold. Think of the promos. Any thoughts about this idea?

thebitch
12-22-2003, 01:24 PM
Please..no flair!

I see Benoit or Cena winning...Benoit for storyline perpouses or Cena to make a new main-eventer for Smackdown!

loopydate
12-22-2003, 01:29 PM
Benoit. I was actually going to post exactly what NM said, but...ya beat me to it, Crewmate. *Shakes fist in anger*

The CyNick
12-22-2003, 01:42 PM
Originally I was thinking Benoit or Cena, but I keep hearing that the plan is still for Brock to face Goldberg at Mania. When you combine that with the TV which seems to have cooled off on the Brock-Benoit stuff, and continues to heat up the Holly-Brock fued, one would assume they are going for Holly-Brock at the Rumble. Obviously there is no way Holly would win the strap, so that would mean Brock looks like he's keeping the title till Mania. Which goes back to the Brock facing Goldberg at Mania thing, and basically says Benoit is getting shafted again.

Perhaps Benoit is kept out of the Rumble match, and then gets a title shot at NWO, but I cant see any logic doing a title switch that close to Mania.

So, Goldberg could win the Rumble, which kinda makes sense in terms of the timing of his suspension. Basically he could win, they would assume he wants the shot at HHH, but he could then announce that he's signed with SD (maybe his contract expired during his suspension), and wants to face Lesnar at Mania.

Either that, or they give the win to a RAW guy, but it seems too early for Orton, and we all know that guys like BT and RVD are dead, or simply wont get pushed to that level.

Jericho and Angle are outside shots for their respective brands.

natureboycv
12-22-2003, 02:00 PM
<font color=8307ff><b>Benoit (if the world were right :().</font></b>

TJ4LIFE
12-22-2003, 06:55 PM
KANE!! let the big guy live up 2 his story line for a change! he's an unstopable monster, so don't let him be stopped, i say! and no more of that sympathetic kane character crap either!!

sexymanalive
12-22-2003, 07:31 PM
well i think that Kane will face HHH at the rumble then of win of the rumble will be old school undertaker then it will be old undertaker Vs Kane for the title then they face at the grand daddy of them all where undertaker will finally lose for good

TJ4LIFE
12-22-2003, 08:08 PM
where did u get the idea that takers leavin after mania? he's stayin on 4 a bit after. he's not quite through yet