PDA

View Full Version : DISCUSSION: What's up with Heyman?

PureHatred
06-04-2004, 08:36 PM
Seriously...in the 'Screw the Spammys' voting I did, he won 'Forum Has-been' and then came within one vote of being named 'Most Over-Rated.' He hasn't really dissected anyone's personal life lately, and after all the vWo hype, all we got was a bunch of guys that were obviosuly trying to get a rise out of people, but weren't really that entertaining. They had their moments, but the vWo certainly wasn't worth Heyman telling people to hide their babies and that they would reign supreme over us all.

And here in wrestling, he hasn't even posted a recent topic where he re-writes the next six months worth of storylines.

Has Heyman lost that 'it' factor? Is he no longer the force he once was? Will choosing team vWo over Team Legend Killer be the final straw that has people saying things in casual like "who are you?" after some scathing heyman retort? Will his new allegiance with Pepsi man be met with the same reaction as Ice T telling people he's going to produce a rap album with David Hasselhoff? Time will tell...but I think heyman may have 'jumped the shark.'

Loose Cannon
06-04-2004, 08:38 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. DELETE THIS POST. HE'S ON OUR TEAM. HE'S ON OUR TEAM. We don't need our team fighting with each other

PureHatred
06-04-2004, 08:44 PM
This just in:I understand that Heyman is on Team Legend Killer but has just been supportive of his vWo brethren. Well, then, all I have to say is that I hope he steps up his game. When we signed him to the huge contract, we expected huge numbers. Like ARod signing with the Rangers. Instead, we're getting Strawberry with the Dodgers production. WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE!!! :p

Heyman
06-04-2004, 09:42 PM
Seriously...in the 'Screw the Spammys' voting I did, he won 'Forum Has-been' and then came within one vote of being named 'Most Over-Rated.' He hasn't really dissected anyone's personal life lately, and after all the vWo hype, all we got was a bunch of guys that were obviosuly trying to get a rise out of people, but weren't really that entertaining. They had their moments, but the vWo certainly wasn't worth Heyman telling people to hide their babies and that they would reign supreme over us all.

And here in wrestling, he hasn't even posted a recent topic where he re-writes the next six months worth of storylines.

Has Heyman lost that 'it' factor? Is he no longer the force he once was? Will choosing team vWo over Team Legend Killer be the final straw that has people saying things in casual like "who are you?" after some scathing heyman retort? Will his new allegiance with Pepsi man be met with the same reaction as Ice T telling people he's going to produce a rap album with David Hasselhoff? Time will tell...but I think heyman may have 'jumped the shark.'

BASTARD! :foc:

Anyways

1) http://www.tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=14068. There's your f</>ucking "storyline proposal" for the next 6 months. If you want to know where Orton's cock is btw, you can find it up my arsehole. :naughty:

2) While I did "earn" the runner-up for most overrated on the Wrestling Forum (while running away with the Forum Has-been award :D), I also won the most Creative Poster award on Casual..........while also winning Best Gimmick award. I was also a runner-up in the most UNDERRATED category. :eek:

3) I *did* disect someone's personal life recently (the recent Pepsi Man thread. :naughty: -).

Why I have a soft-spot for jobbers on the wrestling forum is beyond me. :nono: ;) :p

Heyman
06-04-2004, 09:43 PM
This just in:I understand that Heyman is on Team Legend Killer but has just been supportive of his vWo brethren. Well, then, all I have to say is that I hope he steps up his game. When we signed him to the huge contract, we expected huge numbers. Like ARod signing with the Rangers. Instead, we're getting Strawberry with the Dodgers production. WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE!!! :p

Don't piss me off, or I'll pull a Ken Griffey Jr. on your collective arses. :p

PureHatred
06-04-2004, 10:16 PM
LOL..the recent Pepsi Man thread was fuckin' classic! You're right...I just felt a need to screw with you after the vWo thing.

Lara Emily
06-04-2004, 10:18 PM
:-\

PureHatred
06-04-2004, 10:22 PM
I feel you, sister.

Lara Emily
06-04-2004, 10:23 PM
I feel you, sister.
I'm just not sure if this is going to work out.

Loose Cannon
06-04-2004, 10:23 PM
what not working out?

Lara Emily
06-04-2004, 10:24 PM
what not working out?I just can't pretend to think Heyman's stuff is funny and all. Nothing against the rest of you guys well except Vega.

Loose Cannon
06-04-2004, 10:25 PM
so are you leaving the team or something?

Lara Emily
06-04-2004, 10:27 PM
so are you leaving the team or something?I dunno :-\. There's a possibly of a spot opening up with a team where some of my cloest friends on here are part of. I really don't know what I'm doing. But it might be for the best, I just see a lot of potential conflicts with Heyman and I and possibly even Vega.

Heyman
06-04-2004, 10:54 PM
I just see a lot of potential conflicts with Heyman and I and possibly even Vega.

Oh good god.

You see a lot of "potential conflicts". LOL @ you taking the internet so personally.

I have nothing against you. If we were on the same team, I'd back you up at all times.

Think of it this way: The Rock and Austin used to hate each other back in year 1999, but they teamed up with one another to take on a common enemy in the Corporation.

Besides - I've never been friends with a woman with a penis before. First time for everything right? :naughty:

Lara Emily
06-04-2004, 10:58 PM
Oh good god.

You see a lot of "potential conflicts". LOL @ you taking the internet so personally.

I have nothing against you. If we were on the same team, I'd back you up at all times.

Think of it this way: The Rock and Austin used to hate each other back in year 1999, but they teamed up with one another to take on a common enemy in the Corporation.

Besides - I've never been friends with a woman with a penis before. First time for everything right? :naughty:
And the last line is exactly why. It's bad enough for me to have to read you say all that shit but then I'd feel I wouldn't be able to tell you to fuck off because it would hurt the team hence I'm gone.

Heyman
06-04-2004, 11:02 PM
And the last line is exactly why. It's bad enough for me to have to read you say all that shit but then I'd feel I wouldn't be able to tell you to fuck off because it would hurt the team hence I'm gone.

Naa naa naaa naaa,
Naa Naa Naa Naaa,
hey hey hey!
Wear a dress!

Loose Cannon
06-04-2004, 11:03 PM
Heyman, change your avatar.

Lara Emily
06-04-2004, 11:04 PM
Naa naa naaa naaa,
Naa Naa Naa Naaa,
hey hey hey!
Wear a dress!
I rest my case.

MVP
06-04-2004, 11:05 PM
You should've gotten someone to replace you first Lara. :nono:

Goldbird
06-04-2004, 11:05 PM
Naa naa naaa naaa,
Naa Naa Naa Naaa,
hey hey hey!
Wear a dress!

<marquee direction=right> :rofl: </marquee>

Lara Emily
06-04-2004, 11:08 PM
You should've gotten someone to replace you first Lara. :nono:
Sorry, if you really really can't find a replacement, I'm willing to bite the bullet.

Goldbird
06-04-2004, 11:13 PM
You got a replacement in Goldbird

Vega
06-04-2004, 11:20 PM
Lara was on our team?

:lol: I didn't know we were hurting that badly for members.

Anyway Lara, I don't have anything against you. My comments were not to try and make fun of you, but to make you think about if what you are doing is really the right thing to do.

Lara Emily
06-05-2004, 02:05 AM
Lara was on our team?

:lol: I didn't know we were hurting that badly for members.

Anyway Lara, I don't have anything against you. My comments were not to try and make fun of you, but to make you think about if what you are doing is really the right thing to do.
:rofl: OMG that's rich trust me I do enough soul searching on my own to be sure of my decisions, i don't need you to help find me the right way.

Corkscrewed
06-05-2004, 03:00 AM
Hopefully LC can be the Paul Heyman to Heyman's Dudley Boys and light a fire under him. ;)

Wildcat789
06-05-2004, 03:12 PM
ROFL @ HEYMAN! Has-been my ass! AHAHAHAH :rofl: :rofl: