PDA

View Full Version : Test Appreciation Thread

Anybody Thrilla
06-06-2004, 06:54 PM
That "Love Her or Leave Her" match with Shane at Summerslam '99 was a lot of fun to watch, no?

Seriously though, I don't know what it is, but I've always enjoyed Test for some reason or another. I especially like when he plays the jackass that dogs chicks all the time. It's so over the top and bad that it's good. Yo soy un Testicle. Am I the only one?

The CyNick
06-06-2004, 06:57 PM
I would think thats a good possibility.

Test is a funny guy, sometimes I see him and I think yeah he's going to be a big star, btu then a lot of other times I see him and I think how did he ever get a job?

I dont think he will ever have much of a future, I just think he's in that Val Venis position where fans have seen him lose too much to take him seriously. The best role for him at this point is in some type of tag team, maybe evn with Venis.

Wondermouse
06-06-2004, 07:07 PM
He had a chance to get a great push back in 1999, with the whole crowd behind him.

Mayo
06-06-2004, 07:09 PM

Test is a funny guy, sometimes I see him and I think yeah he's going to be a big star, btu then a lot of other times I see him and I think how did he ever get a job?

I dont think he will ever have much of a future, I just think he's in that Val Venis position where fans have seen him lose too much to take him seriously. The best role for him at this point is in some type of tag team, maybe evn with Venis.

:y:

Rob
06-06-2004, 07:09 PM
I like the guy personally. Think he is pretty funny and he's alright in the ring when he tries.

Anybody Thrilla
06-06-2004, 07:11 PM

Hey, that doesn't sound like much appreciation! :mad:

Anybody Thrilla
06-06-2004, 07:12 PM
Does anybody know where the hell he's even been as of late?

LK
06-06-2004, 07:15 PM
I have always liked the guy. I think he was great during the invasion angle but when that finished they just didn't continue with a push. Remember how he had immunity. He could have gone around the place thnking he was bigger than everyone else and acting like the arrogant prick who could do anything he wanted with no danger of being fired. But the smart WWE put him in a brief feud with A-Train and Scotty 2 Hotty and then he had nothing. I seriously think he has been missused cause he is also pretty decent in the ring.

Savio
06-06-2004, 10:45 PM
Test is great but miss used....Why does Mick foley rag on him?

Mayo
06-06-2004, 10:48 PM
Does anyone know if hes still with Stacy Kiebler?

I heard that a pretty long time ago.

Mr. JL
06-06-2004, 11:21 PM
Test > Dallas

Seriously, did any of you guys see Impact? This Dallas wrestler looked alot like Test.

I think the WWE dropped the ball on Test. When Stephanie betrayed him, that was his time to rize and shine. Test & Triple H should have had a bitter feud. The fans loved him. But he kind of got lost in the shuffle and has never recovered.

Wondermouse
06-06-2004, 11:33 PM

They are. That's pretty much the reason he's still under contract.

Mayo
06-06-2004, 11:37 PM
They are. That's pretty much the reason he's still under contract.

That lucky bastard! :drool:

Fox
06-07-2004, 12:59 AM
In my opinion, Test has more untapped potential than anyone on the RAW Brand roster. Currently his problem is that he's not being used for anything, and that he's a heel.

He's never worked well as a heel, which Vince obviously overlooks, as he's been one for four god damn years. As a face, he has the ability to get himself over (as was proven in the Steph/Test Marriage angle), but as a heel he's really just a magnet for apathy.

Turn him face, revert him back to his old look (leather pants and long hair), and feud him with Evolution. He'd get over for sure, I have no doubts about it. Test is like a younger, more athletic version of Kevin Nash, and Nash did something with his career. Why can't Test?

Wondermouse
06-07-2004, 02:13 AM
Nash was never really over until he got funny in the nWo.

You know, Test would be better than Tomko. And he throws a meaner kick.

Kane Knight
06-07-2004, 02:29 AM
I appreciate Test every time he's not on TV.

Kane Knight
06-07-2004, 02:30 AM
That lucky bastard! :drool:
I dunno. Even Hogan's daughter looks more developed than Stacy.

Wondermouse
06-07-2004, 02:42 AM
See, I never got the Stacey hate, just because she doesn't have huge knockers. I think she's easily the best looking Diva.

Boondock Saint
06-07-2004, 02:46 AM
Does anybody know where the hell he's even been as of late?

He was injured but has been working house shows. I saw him wrestle at the house show here in Boston on Saturday night, against Rhyno. He really played to the crowd a lot more than usual (heel though).

Anyways, I've never hated Test but I've never loved him either. As Cynick said, he's sort of like Venis and just there, but I think he has potential and I don't mind watching him. The Test/Steiner fued seemed never-ending though so I did get rather sick of him. I'd like to see him back when they find something for him.

John la Rock
06-07-2004, 02:48 AM
Test sucks

Kane Knight
06-07-2004, 02:49 AM
See, I never got the Stacey hate, just because she doesn't have huge knockers. I think she's easily the best looking Diva.
No, it's not about the lack of 99DDDDs.

It's about the fact that she's built like a 12 year old.

Wondermouse
06-07-2004, 03:17 AM
Difference between Val Venis and Test is that Vel Venis is, oh, 13,000 times better.

As for Stacey, I guess I don't really see it.

big_bluto
06-07-2004, 06:47 AM
The last time I thought that Test could actually go anywhere was when Stacy was his valet (early on) when the whole 'Testicles' thing came about.
He was getting well over as a face, big pops when he came out to the ring, but then they went and ruined it with the whole heel turn & Steiner debacle. Then he went back to looking like a dick again.

I agree that Test has been buried way too many times for him to ever get higher than the tag division.
He's suffered the same as everyone else on RAW - buried by HHH on occasion, injuries and shi</>tty writing, loss of credibility, etc.
However, I don't think that Test has ever displayed the kind of potential to make him a huge star. He's one of life's mid-carders.
That's where he should be, just a guy who's there that other guys can have matches against.

However, being a mid-carder in the WWE is better than being a star in some hicksville wrestling show!

Vega
06-07-2004, 07:01 AM
Hey guys!

I think you should join the test fan club!

Link is in my sig!!!

I <3 Negros
06-07-2004, 07:35 AM
I like tests, it's fun to watch other people squirm while taking them, especially the SAT's. Seriously though Stacy is way too skinny for my taste.

Aussie Skier
06-07-2004, 07:49 AM
Test...meh

I dont like him much.
I think he's a oring wrestler, and never once have I seen him do that move where he grabs the opponents arm between His legs (i think), and lifts them up. They always squirm out of it.

he has been in the wwe a while now, and they cant seem to do anything 4 him. He could have been a really important layer in the mcmahon-helmsley era, instead, I suppose his spot was taken by the rock.

Still...he has little charisma, is an average worker. His only advantage is his size (by GOD he's big!

Londoner
06-07-2004, 07:49 AM
Never liked test, he's always bored me with his matches, then again he has never had decent enough opponents i suppose.

The One
06-07-2004, 05:04 PM
I always liked Test. I think he actually has quite a bit of natural charimsa. The problem is simply this. Test is...well...nothing. There is nothing special about him. He is 6'5" or something....big, but not big enough to make a gimmick out of it....he is physically built...but not enough to be physically scary like Batista or Lesnar...he has the wrestling look, but not enough skill to push him over. Like I said I enjoy Test, and despite never getting a REAL BIG push since 99...he has done well for himself. Former IC, Euro, Tag, and Hardcore Champ. Honestly not too bad all things considered.

Test is like the Superstar who will get thrown into something if they need someone to fill a spot. He will never make it big because he has nothing too make it big off of.

But then again I ask you...should we really pitty this man...I mean he has a 6 figure income...is boning one of the more attractive people of this planet...AND he has a name like Test...not that Nick is such a bad name...but still...

Corkscrewed
06-08-2004, 12:33 PM
Wow, I'd totally forgotten about him! I'm shocked he's still with the company, but whatever. I was never a huge fan, but I don't hate him. I think he has the ability to be pretty over too, but he's just not used. However, it doesn't break my heart that he's never on TV, unlike in the case of say... Ultimo Dragon and Paul London.

Mayo
06-08-2004, 07:57 PM
No, it's not about the lack of 99DDDDs.

It's about the fact that she's built like a 12 year old.

12 year old??? Come on man, i'd say at least 15 :p

Seriously though, Stacy uses her 'assets' very readily, and thats what makes her appealing.

And gotta love those legs, Mercy!!!

http://www.ringdata.com:81/rick/images/stacykiebler12.jpg

http://www.ringdata.com:81/rick/images/stacykiebler16.jpg

The Show Off
06-10-2004, 01:42 AM

Test used to date her but from something I've read on the wrestling websites, I wish I could give you people a link but I don't remember, her and Test, unfortunatly for Test, have broken up. They used to drive everywhere with eachother at shows, but since Test rejoined the roster a couple of weeks ago, probably working only house shows, Test and Stacy haven't been seen together at all. That along with the murmors of the guys backstage say that there on the outs...

Also adressing the issue of Stacy having the body of a 12 or 15 year old, I guess it's a matter of tastes, I like her body time, thin tall, with nice legs an a great ass. Sure she doesn't really have a bust but she also had an adorable face and is overall pretty...

Now that that is all through I can say my little bit about Test...

JR said it best at Summerslam 2002 when he observed "Test has been living on the unlimited potential lable for quite some time now." I really think that sums him up. Test was a golden boy when he first entered the WWF, there were even talks backstage about making him the new leader of DeGeneration X which is pretty high praise of what they though. I've always thought that Test was solid in the ring and decent in the mic, but he just doesn't extract a good reaction from me. He's like just a normal every day wrestler, and despite what has been said he's been given plenty off good chances in the WWE, and he hasn't gotten enough reaction to be trusted in the high spots...

All of this being said and if you move the guy to Smackdown!, which they should, he'd be an imidiate United States title contender. Also he needs to change his name Test is a sucky name, and it's been his biggest problem, next to the fact that he's finishers have sucked for the past 4 years...

Why can't he just go back to using the top rope elbow?

Sure Test deserves to get another shot at glory, however he's behind a line of much more talented and much more deserving wrestlers before he shoukld get that show.

Lara Emily
06-10-2004, 02:50 AM
With a voice that makes me want to cut my ears off.

Kane Knight
06-10-2004, 03:47 AM
12 year old??? Come on man, i'd say at least 15 :p

Seriously though, Stacy uses her 'assets' very readily, and thats what makes her appealing.
One of her primary assets being playing to the ped crowds.

HankScorpio
06-10-2004, 07:38 AM
Didn't Test originally come into the WWE as a former Motley Cru bodygaurd? :rofl: