PDA

View Full Version : Ultimo Dragons release and Brock lesnar news

Joe Kerr
06-08-2004, 03:10 PM
http://www.prowrestlingscoops.com/index.php?id=headlines/88719824

The Ultimo Dragon has yet to receive his WWE release papers. He is currently living in Mexico.

Brock Lesnar recently stated in the Minneapolis Star Tribune that he is keeping the door open to a possible WWE return. He also stated that his April motorcycle accident was more serious than was originally let on. Lesnar suffered a broken jaw, a fractured left hand, a bruised pelvis, and a pulled groin in the accident. "I am luck to be alive," Lesnar told the newspaper.

big_bluto
06-08-2004, 03:12 PM
Lesnar suffered a broken jaw, a fractured left hand, a bruised pelvis, and a pulled groin in the accident. "I am luck to be alive," Lesnar told the newspaper.
That's why you don't buy a Hardcore-Holly Davidson Motorbike!

The Naitch
06-08-2004, 03:14 PM
lol

Corkscrewed
06-08-2004, 04:51 PM
"I am luck to be alive," Lesnar told the newspaper.

But you've caught Goldberg Speech Impediment Syndrome...

(I know it's just a typo)

ColdwaVer
06-08-2004, 08:34 PM
"I am luck to be alive," Lesnar told the newspaper.

Yeah, you're lucky the MSG crowd at WMXX didn't eat you alive.

Head
06-08-2004, 08:59 PM
Even if Brock does make it to the NFL, I still bet that he is back in the WWE by his early 30s.

Joe Kerr
06-09-2004, 12:08 AM
The Minnisota Vikings have scheduled a workout on Friday for Brock Lesnar to play defensive lineman. The workout will take place at Winter Park. While coaches and scouts remain skeptical of Lesnar's football abilities, they are more than willing to give him a chance. Ironically, when Brock first revealed his intentions to go into the NFL, several Minnesota Vikings representatives said the team had no interest in signing hometown hero Lesnar.

Currently, there are several teams, including Baltimore, Green Bay, Philadelphia, Kansas City, Dallas, San Francisco and Indianapolis are interested in taking a look at the former WWE Champion.

Shadow
06-09-2004, 12:35 AM
Currently, there are several teams, including Baltimore, Green Bay, Philadelphia, Kansas City, Dallas, San Francisco and Indianapolis are interested in taking a look at the former WWE Champion.

Oh yeah. Please let Lesner go to Baltimore. Just what I want to see. No...let him get picked up by the Skins. We need someone to hit a ref with a steel chair when no one's looking.

Innovator
06-09-2004, 12:40 AM
I hope he goes to Philly, so Shockey can light his ass up twice a season

Doink
06-09-2004, 05:36 AM
http://www.prowrestlingscoops.com/index.php?id=headlines/88719824

The Ultimo Dragon is currently living in Mexico.

o well at least JBL has something to celebrate, he got at leat one out of the country, do you think he chased ultimo across the border or ultimo jus left after seeing JBL destroy the mexican champion?

The Show Off
06-10-2004, 02:00 AM
Here's to hoping that Brock Lesner will give up his silly dream of being in the NFL and continue to go back to doing something he hates like the WWE...

I like Brock, and I think he's an exceptionally skilled wrestler, and I'd like nothing more then to see him back in a WWE ring, but not if he's going to half ass it and bitch and whine like he did in his tenure in the buisness.

big_bluto
06-10-2004, 11:29 AM
Lesnar suffered a broken jaw, a fractured left hand, a bruised pelvis, and a pulled groin in the accident. "I am luck to be alive," Lesnar told the newspaper.
Just realised that this whole motorbike accident could have been a cover-up!

Is anybody else wondering if Sable got Horny?

HankScorpio
06-10-2004, 11:30 AM
^^
LMAO

it does sound like he took most of the "impact" in the genital and head area haha

big_bluto
06-10-2004, 11:32 AM
^^
LMAO

it does sound like he took most of the "impact" in the genital and head area haha
Don't forget the left hand......

Plus her thighs are looking super-sturdy right now!

HankScorpio
06-10-2004, 11:35 AM
those kinky devils

I bet she's a lot for even Brock to handle

Gone Mad
06-10-2004, 12:09 PM
Yup.Now Brock every night before sleeping with Sable,he probably has Tazz coming in and announce "Well,here comes the pain!" That's how you know he luck to be alive.
(It was stupid and it had to be said.)

Kane Knight
06-10-2004, 12:11 PM
Dragon being released blows, but it's not like he was gonna be used for anything.

Of course Brock Lesnar will consider going back to the WWE. It's his safety net in case he fucks up and can't get into an NFL team of his choice.

LK
06-10-2004, 06:23 PM
Ulitimo's release sucks but he waasn't doing anything so it is for the best. He goes down as another shockingly missused worker maybe just behind Raven in the order of most underused worker. Remember all the hype and the build up and then the ace debut. Then he was forgotten. He is why I fear for people like Daniels and Styles and Low Ki if they were ever to sign with the WWE.

LK
06-10-2004, 06:26 PM
BTW I expect that we will see Brock back in the WWE someday and I will be quite happy when he does because he was becoming a great all rounder. He was a great wrestler, his mic skills were improving and he portrayed his character well. He was a significantly bigger loss than Bill No Sell Goldberg.