PDA

View Full Version : did you hear how the Big show save a man life

sexymanalive
12-22-2003, 07:40 PM
ok i don't know much but i was wacthing the new and i hear about these hotel begin of fire and how these 40 year man was trap in his room and the big show save him like he was in the room right beside him is it that cool the Big show really is the worlds strongest man unlike mark herny what a loser he should go back to his old self :lol:

Boondock Saint
12-22-2003, 07:42 PM
i...see

krakker818
12-22-2003, 07:53 PM
i think i understand the post...maybe...

hmm...strongest man alive..because he saved a life..does that mean that EMTs are the strongest men alive too? no...hes nice..word.. all hail Big Show....or not!

road doggy dogg
12-22-2003, 07:54 PM
Okay, from that post I THINK I got that Big Show saved a 40 year old man's life?

Well if that's the case, he's the man

Kenny
12-22-2003, 08:00 PM
ok i don't know much but i was wacthing the new and i hear about these hotel begin of fire and how these 40 year man was trap in his room and the big show save him like he was in the room right beside him is it that cool the Big show really is the worlds strongest man unlike mark herny what a loser he should go back to his old self :lol:

What channel did you watch this on?

natureboycv
12-22-2003, 08:04 PM
<font color=8307ff><b>what the hell

But if Big Show saved some guy's life, :y:</font></b>

thebitch
12-22-2003, 08:38 PM
Ok, seriously, I want a source. Not that I'll take anything away from Big Show, but from what I've read online he's an ungrateful bastard to fans/regular people.

If he truely did, I give him props. Source, please!

Bad Guy
12-22-2003, 10:26 PM
http://www.wwe.com/news/headlines/1251724

natureboycv
12-22-2003, 10:31 PM
<font color=8307ff><b>lolwtf that guy sure twisted the story. But :y: to Big Show for helping that guy out.</font></b>

Kane Knight
12-22-2003, 10:52 PM
That was a great thing he did. I still think he's a shit wrestler, but he apparently has a calling in firefighting. ;)

That's awesome. The poster who made this thread needs to learn English, but that's awesome.

KayfabeMan
12-22-2003, 11:53 PM
I think Big Show save man life good thing he do it awesome he strong i
want mark henry should go back to nothing... :shifty:

sexymanalive
12-23-2003, 10:38 AM
That's awesome. The poster who made this thread needs to learn English, but that's awesome. big word for some one who like caughing people on fire yes kane kinght am talking to u

Kane Knight
12-23-2003, 10:55 AM
That's awesome. The poster who made this thread needs to learn English, but that's awesome. big word for some one who like caughing people on fire yes kane kinght am talking to u

That might be funny, if it was in anything that remotely resembled English. Did you say I like coughing people on fire? Which word did I write that was too big for you? Awesome? English? I can dumb it down for you, but I need to figure out what language your sorry ass is speaking first.

Sephiroth
12-23-2003, 11:51 AM
:p Good Big Show is a hero now! he should join The Hurricane :) no really it's a good thing if he did that, i think he is a great personality :y:

Kane Knight
12-23-2003, 12:07 PM
:p Good Big Show is a hero now! he should join The Hurricane :) no really it's a good thing if he did that, i think he is a great personality :y:

Well, I've always thought of Big Show as S.H.I.T. Material...And I'm sure I'm not alone. :D

sexymanalive
12-24-2003, 03:16 PM
kane knight what a bumass ass kind of name is that are you gay you sound like it snice u like a gay person like kane i guess you are hahahah what a loser

Nowhere Man
12-24-2003, 03:17 PM
Meh, Big Show's just copying off of Bam Bam Bigelow.

MVP
12-24-2003, 03:24 PM
kane knight what a bumass ass kind of name is that are you gay you sound like it snice u like a gay person like kane i guess you are hahahah what a loserShut up

Kane Knight
12-24-2003, 03:41 PM

Subject: go to hell

Go to HEll i hope you die in a horrible car accdient

----------------

:lol:

This guy's pretty pathetic.

Kane Knight
12-24-2003, 03:44 PM
kane knight what a bumass ass kind of name is that are you gay you sound like it snice u like a gay person like kane i guess you are hahahah what a loser

I think he's <i>trying</i> to insult me. What a weak and stupid fu</>ck.

Gotta give him credit though. He's fighting an obvious mental handicap, and every time he posts, he makes himself look like more of a jackass. You've got to admire (and pity) someone so determined to not let his brain get in the way of his posting.

SuperSlim
12-24-2003, 03:52 PM
ehhh I would admire the strength and courage it took him to post such a thing as that but then how bad would I look admiring someone like that?

I would look just as bad and dumb as him therefore admiration for the mentally challenged poster is not happening. Ridicule? Sure.

Kenny
12-24-2003, 03:59 PM

----------------

This guy's pretty pathetic.

haha he showed u kane knite with ur gay name and gay attitude go to hell i want to kick you dont mess with me i know karate you beter wach ur back bitch

YOUR Hero
12-24-2003, 05:41 PM

I sent a PM to sexymanalive over this, not cool dudes/dudettes.

KayfabeMan
12-24-2003, 05:44 PM
Yeah,you have an "accdient" :shifty:

Corkscrewed
12-27-2003, 02:56 AM
That's pretty cool that he helped the guy out. It's a pretty funny story, though. Maybe that can be his new gimmick: Big Show, the Door Kicker.

Guess you don't want to piss the guy off, eh?

MajesticFlow
12-27-2003, 03:08 AM
learn english

one more thing, there was no fire

retard

c4g2
12-27-2003, 05:13 AM
Big Show intelligent? Wow.

I think Show's an ass.
If this door thing is true, I just gained respect for Paul Wight.

ok i don't know much but i was wacthing the new and i hear about these hotel begin of fire and how these 40 year man was trap in his room and the big show save him like he was in the room right beside him is it that cool the Big show really is the worlds strongest man unlike mark herny what a loser he should go back to his old self

Learn some grammar before you post again.

Fryza
12-27-2003, 12:25 PM
Nonetheless, kudos to Paul. He may not be the world's best wrestler by far, but from all I know, he's a good guy. :y:

Oxstar
12-27-2003, 02:52 PM
the big show is cool! it must be really hard for him been so big and all that!

u guys argument is cool can u carry on for my amusement!

some body get dark kane in here! he really does suck!

FFD
12-27-2003, 10:47 PM
sexymanalive. Seriously, if you had half a brain, you'd be dangerous.

Big Fat Mike
12-27-2003, 10:50 PM
lol

Kane Knight
12-28-2003, 12:20 AM
sexymanalive. Seriously, if you had half a brain, you'd be dangerous.

If he had half a brain, he'd have quadrupled his brainpower.

Corkscrewed
12-28-2003, 12:41 AM
Wow, if we had a hundred thousand sexymanalives, oxstars, and Dark_Kanes in a room with a hundred thousand typewriters, do you think we could produce the world's worst book ever?

Kane Knight
12-28-2003, 01:01 AM
Wow, if we had a hundred thousand sexymanalives, oxstars, and Dark_Kanes in a room with a hundred thousand typewriters, do you think we could produce the world's worst book ever?

And still have enough bad writing for 15,000 HHH title runs. :lol:

loopydate
12-28-2003, 12:34 PM

Didn't they co-write "The Complete Idiot's Guide To Wrestling?"

I can't remember, because I stopped reading after the fourteenth consecutive page of (what I'm assuming was) Dark_Kane writing gibberish about how wrestling fans are idiots if they're not entertained by what the company wants them to be entertained by. I skipped ahead to the sexymanalive section, but it gave me a headache...

Kane Knight
12-28-2003, 01:16 PM
Didn't they co-write "The Complete Idiot's Guide To Wrestling?"

I can't remember, because I stopped reading after the fourteenth consecutive page of (what I'm assuming was) Dark_Kane writing gibberish about how wrestling fans are idiots if they're not entertained by what the company wants them to be entertained by. I skipped ahead to the sexymanalive section, but it gave me a headache...

I've always loved the argument that it's the audience's fault for not being entertained by an entertainment company. Note: Sports <u>Entertainment</u>, World Wrestling <u>Entertainment</u>.

Corkscrewed
12-31-2003, 09:02 PM
On the other hand, I guess he's right. I mean, that Kurt Angle... could there ever be a more uncharismatic person than him? I mean, he makes Lance Storm's "boring" character look like Stone Cold. And he makes Brock sound like Bobby Heenan!

In unrelated news, "The Complete Idiot's Guide To Wrestling" has shot to #1 on the NY Times best seller's list. It should also be noted that this week's edition was composed by Steven Blair.