PDA

View Full Version : Huge Kurt Angle news

Joe Kerr
06-10-2004, 06:07 PM
http://www.prowrestlingscoops.com/index.php?id=headlines/88888263

Thanks to Mike Johnson for his report of the following Kurt Angle autograph signing:

Kurt Angle updated fans on his health today while appearing in New York City at an autograph signing at the Herald Square GNC store.

When asked about wrestling, Angle said he would be returning to the ring "in a few months." When asked about having neck surgery again, Angle said that he wouldn't be having surgery.

Angle has been out of the ring since Wrestlemania XX, where he worked with tingling sensations in his hand and neck issues that weren't made public until after his headline match against WWE champion Eddie Guerrero.

The One
06-10-2004, 06:09 PM
Why does Kurt Angle kick so much ass!?

Wooooooo on him coming back soon!

ilt_undertaker
06-10-2004, 06:10 PM
Thats good to hear, I want him to have the belt. Right after Taker holds it :)

tucsonspeed6
06-10-2004, 06:32 PM
I never tell any of my friends this little secret, but he is my absolute favorite wrestler of all time. Heel or face I never get tired of him. He's such a damn good actor and an even better wrestler. It's a terrible shame that his pro-wrestling career was fated long before he ever started. :(

LK
06-10-2004, 06:40 PM
Thats great news. Having Angle wrestling will give Smackdown a much needed boost. Kurt's the best wrestler in the WWE and his return allows matches like Eddie vs Kurt, the rematch and also a feud with John Cena and others.

Mayo
06-10-2004, 11:26 PM
Angle is the freakin' man! He truly backs up all of the stuff that he says as a heel, such as winning gold medals with a broken neck and being an American hero. It is a very tough decision that he has to make regarding surgery, taking both long term and short term future into consideration. I think he is so passionate about wrestling that he wants to avoid surgery and do what he loves.

YOU SUCK!

Go Angle! :D

Boondock Saint
06-10-2004, 11:30 PM
Sweeet. Angle is the man. Would it make sense that his return feud is against Cena, seeing as how they are pretty much feuding right now? Just maybe not for the U.S. title?

Of course I want him to take care of himself foremost. But seeing him wrestle again would be a breath of fresh air on SD. Eddie/Kurt, Cena/Kurt, RVD/Kurt. Niiice.

Goldbird
06-10-2004, 11:32 PM
And yeh, Morcheeba is having the monthly syndrome again :(

Batsu
06-10-2004, 11:34 PM
HELL YES.

That's the best news I've heard in weeks.

MVP
06-10-2004, 11:50 PM
If WWE isn't going to go with an RVD vs. Eddie match anytime soon, and Angle is guaranteed to be in good physical shape for a prolonged period of time, then I think he should feud with Eddie again since he's the only other guy on the Smackdown roster I can see being a worthy contender for the WWE title.

I'd like to see Angle become WWE Champion again, it wouldn't be that bad if Eddie jobbed the title to Angle sometime after Summerslam, or even at Survivor Series, and then win the title back at WMXXI. It'd re-establish Angle as a top competetor, and put Eddie in line for a second title shot without having him be demoted to the midcard.

Gone Mad
06-11-2004, 12:28 AM
I think all I have to say is: Oooh Yeahhhh! Angle rules the school. He will definitely improve the Smackdown show,pulling it out of the gutter. He deserves another title run for sure and the more we get Kurt, the better. And no more of this Lex Luthor GM reign..give it Heyman!

Innovator
06-11-2004, 12:30 AM
ANGLE! FUCK YEAH!

Favre4Ever
06-11-2004, 12:31 AM
Take the U.S. Title Angle!!! We need a real champ to hold the belt. If anyone can fire Cena up again, its Angle.

Head
06-11-2004, 12:32 AM
I hope he doesn't fuck his neck up again after a few months this time.

c4g2
06-11-2004, 03:07 AM
YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

Go Angle :D

Kane Knight
06-11-2004, 03:11 AM
I hope this is the right move. Hopefully he legitimately doesn't need surgery, and this isn't a case of a professional pushing it to get back in the game.

John la Rock
06-11-2004, 03:18 AM
man Kurt is still risking a lot. He should retire so he doesn't literally ring. He's got a little girl at home who needs a father

I'm glad he's returning soon (because he's the best in ring worker on Smackdown) but it really isn't worth it.