PDA

View Full Version : Just got tickets for Smackdown

Marc the Smark
06-12-2004, 12:05 PM
At the Dunkin Donuts Center in Providence, Rhode Island, on July 13th. I got Section 2, Row C, which I believe is 3 rows back from the ring. I've never had seats that close, so I'm pretty excited, but do you think they're good? Will I be able to see well? How about signs? Should I bring signs to hold up in that section? Yeah, wish it was Raw. I hope I don't fall asleep.

OssMan
06-12-2004, 12:06 PM
hold up a tpww sign

Marc the Smark
06-12-2004, 12:20 PM
hold up a tpww sign

I will. The only problem is, the last time I did that, the security guard grabbed it away from me and said, "no advertising." BITCH.

The funny thing is, I get all excited when I'm ordering the tickets, and then the night of the event I just sit there. Everyone else around me is screaming and jumping around (typical sports fans) and I'm sitting on my seat as if I were sitting on the couch at home. It's like I just don't have it in me. :nono:

Marc the Smark
06-12-2004, 01:12 PM
Damn it! Vengeance is in Hartford! I wanted to go there instead! :( You think I can sell the Smackdown tickets on ebay?

Shaved Monkey
06-12-2004, 01:59 PM
Damn it! Vengeance is in Hartford! I wanted to go there instead! :( You think I can sell the Smackdown tickets on ebay?

You can sell anything on e-bay.

Marc the Smark
06-12-2004, 02:08 PM
You can sell anything on e-bay.

But can I get the money I paid for the tickets? I mean, the show won't sell out. Why would anyone buy tickets off ebay when they can get them from Ticketmaster?

Joe Kerr
06-12-2004, 03:07 PM
Hold up a RAD-ical sign. You will forever be positive repped 3 times a week or

however many the thing allows

Shaved Monkey
06-12-2004, 05:37 PM
But can I get the money I paid for the tickets? I mean, the show won't sell out. Why would anyone buy tickets off ebay when they can get them from Ticketmaster?

If they're good seats, people will pay.

PorkSoda
06-12-2004, 07:56 PM
The funny thing is, I get all excited when I'm ordering the tickets, and then the night of the event I just sit there. Everyone else around me is screaming and jumping around (typical sports fans) and I'm sitting on my seat as if I were sitting on the couch at home. It's like I just don't have it in me

(I probably screwed up the quote thing because I'm the most stupidiest person since the guy who invented the trashcan)

I don't have it in me either, although I havent gone to an event in like 5 years, I would still like to stand up and yell "CHEESECAKE" at a wrestler or something.

.44 Magdalene
06-12-2004, 08:01 PM
Make a sign that says FIRE BRADSHAW.

c4g2
06-12-2004, 11:36 PM
Hold up a Nazi sign with a swastika. :shifty: Guaranteed publicity...