PDA

View Full Version : Triple H vs. Eugene?

I-Hate-You
06-14-2004, 11:34 PM
Who will win?

Savio
06-15-2004, 12:00 AM
No Brainer.

c4g2
06-15-2004, 12:24 AM
I love Eugene.

Shaggy
06-15-2004, 12:38 AM
I think HHH will job to Eugene. That would be great. Even if Jericho interferes some how to help him win it still will be kick ass. I cant wait for this match. And that is pretty sad.

RGWhat316
06-15-2004, 01:20 AM
Eugene!!!!!! But I'm guessing it won't be a clean victory. Though it would be great if Eugene used the pedigree.

Shaggy
06-15-2004, 01:26 AM
Eugene!!!!!! But I'm guessing it won't be a clean victory. Though it would be great if Eugene used the pedigree.

That would be the greatest way to end that match right there :)

I <3 Negros
06-15-2004, 02:21 AM
I'd rather see Eugene be the number 1 contender than Triple H. I don't want to see either of them win the title unless Eugene then turns heel.

Innovator
06-15-2004, 02:24 AM
Whoever wins (probably Hunter Hearst McMahon) guarantees me a good main event for Vengeance WOOOOOOOOOOO

FourFifty
06-15-2004, 03:02 AM
Go Eugene!!!!

Goldbird
06-15-2004, 03:08 AM
Eugene will end the match with Rock Bottom, whether you like it or not.

Mr. Nerfect
06-15-2004, 04:34 AM
Hope Eugene wins. maybe we will finally see William Regal turn FULLY babyface?

Excellance of Execution
06-15-2004, 07:50 AM
I think now would be the perfect time to scrap the "mentally handicapped" gimmick for Eugene. They could start the match and then have Eugene wrestle completely normal and beat HHH, and then after the match, Eugene could grab the mic and say he faked acting that way to get everybody to underestimate his wrestling ability and to get a title shot.

Londoner
06-15-2004, 08:11 AM
^I disagree, i think they should keep eugenes gimmick going for a while, his match cracked me up.

Hired Hitman
06-15-2004, 09:56 AM
Hang on a minute EoE, the WWE shouldn't do anything else to make the fans feel like idiots, I like his character, some say it's tasteless, but why? why is it tasteless, it's fun to watch... FUN not FUNNY, I do the little wave thing when he waves... I don't care if anyone see's me wave to the tv, it's fun :D

... anyway this character will become the next rikishi... but hopefully he doesn't go downhill like Rikishi did.

Xero
06-15-2004, 10:03 AM
Eugene wont win without help... Raw is in Miami... Rock's home town.... Rock hinted he'd be at Raw next week on Byte This... I say Rock comes out and saves Eugene... And Eugene then wins...

c4g2
06-15-2004, 10:11 AM
Rock: And finally, the Rock has came back to....................... MIAMI!!!

*pop*

Rock: Well, The Rock knows that Eugene here *pats Eugene's shoulder* has a match with Triple H tonight! And The Rock tells Eugene here not to be scared of Triple H, what with his big nose and all... I saw you versus Coach! And The Rock says you were awesome during that match!

Eugene: Me? *Points at himself*

Rock: Yes, you Eugene! And The Rock has faith that you will win tonight -

*Trips' music hits*

parkmania
06-15-2004, 03:31 PM
Come on, there's no way that HHH will win. Eugene's got everything going his way right now. I'm just waiting for him to win and Uncle Eric to tell him that he's NOT the number one contender for the belt. After all, it was only stated that if Trips wins that he'll be the #1, not that the match would be to decide the top contender...

Or am I the only one who caught that?

MVP
06-15-2004, 03:40 PM
I'm guessing it's going to be a DQ via Evolution to give Eugene the win.

Most likely Benoit will get involved to save Eugene and get a beat down by Trips.

Gerard
06-15-2004, 03:44 PM
Eugene will end the match with Rock Bottom, whether you like it or not.

If that happens ill strip and run down the street naked, would be amazing to see eugene beat ol bignose.

Funky Fly
06-15-2004, 04:01 PM
Eugene can't lose. He's got that cheesey 80s "You can do it" movie music that hero always has when he's about to win.

Innovator
06-15-2004, 04:06 PM
Eugene can't lose. He's got that cheesey 80s "You can do it" movie music that hero always has when he's about to win.
long live 80's montage music!

James Steele
06-15-2004, 04:23 PM
VIVA LA EUGENE!

Xero
06-15-2004, 05:03 PM
Could you imagin Eugene, in his current gimmick, as ANY champion besides Tag Team prehaps?

JR: Eugene is being thrown around like a rag doll by Randy Orton... WAIT! HE'S PEEING ON ORTON! BAH GAWD! HE JUST GAVE ORTON THE BAHGAWDSTUNNER! AND THERES THE ROCK BOTTOM! THE ROCK BOTTOM! THE ROCK BOTTOM! 1! 2! 3! BAHGAWD! BAHGAWD! EUGENE! EUGENE! EUGENE! NEW IC CHAMPION! IN ALL MY YEARS! BAHGAWDBLESSHISSOUL! EUGENE!

King: Calm down JR...

JR: BUT EUGENE JUST WON THE IC TITLE! BAHGAWD!

Sad thing is, that commentary wouldnt be far from the truth, either...

Disturbed316
06-15-2004, 05:59 PM
Eugene thanks to Regal interferance

John la Rock
06-15-2004, 06:29 PM
Eugene due to The Rock's interference

seting up Rock/HHH for Summerslam :drool:

hey one can only hope

LK
06-15-2004, 06:58 PM
Eugene will win but it won't be a clean victory.

Anybody Thrilla
06-15-2004, 07:43 PM
I'm torn on this. I have no idea who's going to win.

And that's refreshing. I haven't had that with the WWE in a while. I'll be watching.

The CyNick
06-15-2004, 08:02 PM
Did they actually say this match will be for the #1 contender spot, or just that if HHH were to win he becomes the #1 contender? Because of its the latter then HHH will definately lose, set up soemthing else for Vengeance, and then Edge-Benoit will still happen.

I <3 Negros
06-15-2004, 08:55 PM
Did they actually say this match will be for the #1 contender spot, or just that if HHH were to win he becomes the #1 contender? Because of its the latter then HHH will definately lose, set up soemthing else for Vengeance, and then Edge-Benoit will still happen.
If it was just for the number one contendership for Triple H then WWE.COM would mention something and they don't. So I would say Number 1 contendership total.

Head
06-16-2004, 12:55 AM
I can't see the WWE being stupid enough to make Eugene the number one contender. I agree with CyNick.

wag2k
06-16-2004, 03:55 AM
EUGENE !! - EUGENE !! - EUGENE !! - EUGENE
i am in the UK so i havn't even seen the match made yet but when it comes then i hope EUGENE kicks HHH's ass all the way back from miami.
I cant see the match not having something to do with the Rock - He has gotta turn up somewhere to give his support.

Mr. Nerfect
06-16-2004, 04:06 AM
Triple H will most likely do the job here, but would anyone else like to see Edge/Benoit at Vengeance built up as a tweener/tweener thing? I mean like maybe have Eugene win, with The Rock's help. The Rock/Eugene/Benjamin/Regal vs. Triple H/Flair/Batista/Orton at Vengeance (or something involving Rock/Eugene/Triple H).

Afterwards Eric says he will give Eugene a title shot on RAW (or Summerslam, and REALLY, REALLY build Eugene up as a wrestling machine). In the match have Benoit and Eugene put on star reversals at the start, getting the fans into it, then Benoit looking like he's enjoying himself. This goes on and on before Benoit gets a "OK, this is getting annoying look on his face" and knocks down Eugene and starts really beating on him. Benoit and Eugene work their gold and finally Eugene wins (if it's at Summerslam) or Benoit retains after he gets DQ'd. If it happens on RAW, Edge makes the save, but people will sort of be lukewarm to both characters. If at Summerslam, The Rock or William Regal makes the save.

The Naitch
06-17-2004, 05:16 PM
Eugene due to The Rock's interference

seting up Rock/HHH for Summerslam :drool:

hey one can only hope

Actually I was thinking this could be a way to bring Orton into the picture. But it's still too early for a Orton/Rock match at Summerslam :-\

Dazz
06-17-2004, 05:27 PM
I can't see Eugene winning, I think he will get some close falls, but I think that someone from Evolution might come out and help HHH win.

I would like to see a clean fight and HHH to win, simply because Eugene shouldn't be made to be THAT good. It will bring him back down to earth, and also the fans will tire of watching Eugene soon so I think the sooner he loses, gets into a proper storyline and then either leaves or turns heel, the better.

Innovator
06-17-2004, 06:32 PM
I think Eugene should win and be THAT good, which can make people start to raise suspicion as to why a "special" wrestler can defeat HHH. Later on Biscoff and Eugene can reveal that they were in on it the entire time, mostly to humiliate William Regal thus turning Regal face.

This can setup a Regal vs. Eugene/Nick Dinsmore feud, making Dinsmore a pretty over heel.