PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to throw this out there.

.44 Magdalene
06-15-2004, 11:10 PM
...'Cuz everyone's ranting but me, dammit. I know I'm not telling you anything you don't already know ( :shifty: ), about the WWE being a bit off right now...just wanted to post a war story of sorts.

Last night, I got my friend Mycol to watch wrestling all the way through. Completely. His first full RAW ever. He's actually digging it, though he was interested to begin with--he just never understood who was who or what was going on at different points. With me explaining (and commentating, and making fun of Tyson Tomko), he seemed to really like it.

Interesting point, though. Interesting indeed. By the end of the show...he knew exactly who HHH was. He seriously disliked HHH. He even stopped to ask me why HHH was at ringside during the main event.

...But he still can't tell me who the World Champion is. When Benoit first came out during the main event, and I told him that was the world champ, he was like " :wtf: Seriously?" After that, he couldn't remember his name.

Just to paraphrase, so it will sink in: Newcomer to the WWE watches one RAW. By the end of the night, he knows exactly who HHH is. He doesn't know who the world champion is.

You know where I'm going with this, so I won't bother drilling it in your head. Just wanted to tell a story. :y:

Joe Kerr
06-15-2004, 11:22 PM
Well done, and in order for him to know HHH was a heel. HHH had to play his character well correct? Did he enjoy the Highlight reel? Did it keep his attention? Get where I'm going with this.

c4g2
06-15-2004, 11:32 PM
Get him to love Randy Orton :love:

Funky Fly
06-15-2004, 11:36 PM
I am getting pissed off just from reading this thread. :mad:

ilt_undertaker
06-16-2004, 12:59 AM
Get him to love <s>Randy Orton</s> Eugene :love: