PDA

View Full Version : who thinks stone cold is coming back

SUPREMO
12-23-2003, 03:08 PM
I hope stone cold comes back.The wwe isn't as good as it use because Stone Cold isn't there.

Head
12-23-2003, 03:17 PM
Yes he is definatly coming back. They have all but promoted it, and he is still under contract and on good terms with the WWE.

Ricky
12-23-2003, 03:22 PM
no u idiot he lost his job at survivor series didnt u see? :roll:

Sephiroth
12-23-2003, 04:53 PM
^ Yes and maybe Santa will give us a gift to :roll: and go kill Dark_Kane :roll: oh...that would just be a dream... :drool:

Just to let you know! Santa does not excist! :shifty:

The CyNick
12-23-2003, 04:57 PM
Its only a matter of time (like RAW next week) before Austin returns to TV in some capacity, whatever that may be. And we should get a better idea of what role he'll play at Mania.

Kane Knight
12-23-2003, 05:11 PM
Just wait until Christmas day and Santa will give you a gift. :D

\You're committing suicide on Christmas Eve in your mother's basement?

Kane Knight
12-23-2003, 05:13 PM
BTW, the WWE's matches are ironclad. Austin cannot come back, obviously. To do so would be in total violation of the sanctity of the ring...

:shifty:

Cactus Sid
12-23-2003, 06:24 PM
BTW, the WWE's matches are ironclad. Austin cannot come back, obviously. To do so would be in total violation of the sanctity of the ring...

:shifty:

LOL

TJ4LIFE
12-23-2003, 06:30 PM
does austins return on smackdown have any relevance to the storylines, or was that just for the soldiers?

Seabass
12-23-2003, 06:34 PM
LOL @ People that dont read spoilers

Cactus Sid
12-23-2003, 06:43 PM
LOL @ People that dont read spoilers

LOL @ YOU for being a cock. I couldn't think of anything more witty, but yeah that'll do.

Kane Knight
12-23-2003, 06:49 PM
does austins return on smackdown have any relevance to the storylines, or was that just for the soldiers?

That's a good question.

I don't know what the rags are saying, so it could go either way.

I'd rather he come back on Raw though. Despite the "Job on the line" angle, I'd just rather he not eat up time on Smackdown....

Fox
12-23-2003, 07:30 PM
LOL @ YOU for being a cock. I couldn't think of anything more witty, but yeah that'll do.

That guy was laughing at people who don't read spoilers because the poster right before him just gave away that Austin is going to be on Smackdown this week.

Don't be such a cock.

Ricky
12-23-2003, 07:48 PM
Although it might not be a spoiler because no one knows if it will actually be shown or if it was just something for the people at the show.

I don't think it will be shown on TV. But you never know.

thebitch
12-23-2003, 08:14 PM
Austin will return to RAW, if not this week then the next. The only reason that he "left" was due to wanting time off for Hunting and the Holidays. Well, the Holidays are over, and Hunting season is almost over....He'll be back.

TJ4LIFE
12-23-2003, 09:33 PM
i think austin will go bak 2 raw, but be confronted by vince for what he did on SD and this will start another fued between them. leading to the match at wm tahts planned

Kane Knight
12-23-2003, 09:55 PM
Austin will return to RAW, if not this week then the next. The only reason that he "left" was due to wanting time off for Hunting and the Holidays. Well, the Holidays are over, and Hunting season is almost over....He'll be back.

No, DUMBASS! He left because his team lost a match with Eric Bischoff's team. DUH!

loopydate
12-23-2003, 10:47 PM
No, DUMBASS! He left because his team lost a match with Eric Bischoff's team. DUH!

Then that means...no more Austin. :'(

Oh, wait. That's a good thing! :D

Oh, wait. He's already lost, like, THREE Loser-Leaves-Town matches and come back... :cry:

Oh, I'm so confused...

thebitch
12-23-2003, 11:11 PM
He also left WWE for a while to promote his book, like doing TV show interviews, autgraph sessions, etc.

Many superstars are taking a week off because of Christmas. They do this every year. Well except for the superstars who are signed to appear on Smackdown in Iraq this week. Out of the wrestlers who are signed to appear in the Iraq edition of Smackdown, it had been confirmed that Stone Cold is not going to be there.

CLUE: Think of the movie Bad Santa. ;)

Please, die already. You've done nothing but make a complete ass of yourself.

1)He didn't ask for time off to promote his book. It actually was an accident the weeks he wanted off, because he had to promote his book at the same time.
2)No wrestler took Christmas Week off; It was given to them. And Smackdown! was taped already. All of the Smackdown! Brand superstars are home and with thier families and have been since monday.
3)Stone Cold WAS at the smackdown tapings. It was reported all over the internet and even posted in various results. What isn't confirmed is if it will ever air or not. Many things that actually happen on Smackdown don't make it on national TV.

Now please, do EVERYBODY a favor, as Christmas gift maybe, and get banned or play in traffic. Either will work. PLEASE.

Corkscrewed
12-23-2003, 11:35 PM
Thank you for triple posting instead of summarizing all your thoughts in one post. Only cool members can do that, and you're not.

So in short, I just spammed. Mmmmmm... Spam...

Frankly, seeing as you were the one who hinted at Austin's return in the first place, I wouldn't be complaining about other people spoiling things. How old are you anyway?

Kane Knight
12-23-2003, 11:40 PM
What thebitch just posted is a good example of being a troll, is Road Doggy Dogg going to ban him for that? Eh, no probably not. Thebitch will whine to the mods about it and accuse me of being a troll only because I tried not to give out spoilers.

Funny, the only person I see whining here is you. Especially funny considering your free speech rants and talk about other people being crybabies.

thebitch
12-23-2003, 11:43 PM
You are wrong on all accounts, so do yourself a favor and find better things to do besides hanging in the boards all day flaming people for no reason. This is just a mesage board. I was TRYING NOT TO GIVE OUT SPOILERS!!!! Thanks for ruining the show for the guy that made this thread asshole. :rant: :mad: :n:

We were all trying to keep the spoilers a secret in this thread, thanks for ruining things. :n:

Every year on Christmas, wrestlers take time off to spend time with families. WWE.com always states that.

Stone Cold is out promoting his book, he's been doing autograph sessions and doing TV shows. Do your ****ing research, ****ing dumbass. Yeesh.

:|

I honestly don't know where to start.
*Stone Cold appearing on Smackdown is a spoiler--yes. But if you absoultely don't want to be spoiled, you should avoid wrestling websites.
*You have never held a job before. Ever. Other than McDonalds. Taking time off, and being given time off are 2 very different things, especially in a larger business. When you take time off, its you. Everbody else still works. Steve Austin took time off, so he could spend a few weeks with his daughters. The rest of the crew were GIVEN time off, meaning nobody works.
*Yes, Stone Cold is promoting his book: But he took the time off to go Hunting and to spend more time with his Family. He just happened to take time off when he was scheduled to promote his book. Wrestlers have worked on the road and promoted books before, and they will probably do it again. Read that slowly, because I can't type it slower for you.
*Please, do your own research before claiming others didn't do thiers.

Besides, I already knew all those for thanks for stating the obvious buddy. You didn't have to ruin the spoilers for this poor guy on the show. I'm sure he didn't want to see the spoilers and waited 'til Thursday until you ruined it for Supremo who made this thread. That just made you low.
Once again, please, go play in traffic.

What thebitch just posted is a good example of being a troll, is Road Doggy Dogg going to ban him for that? Eh, no probably not. Thebitch will whine to the mods about it and accuse me of being a troll only because I tried not to give out spoilers.
A. Don't accuse me of doing shit that I haven't done.
B. You are a troll.
C. I haven't posted on here regularly ever. I did read the old boards on a daily basis, and I can honestly say I don't think anybody has been more hated on here than you. Please, go get banned.

Sephiroth
12-24-2003, 06:07 AM

Right...now go play wrestling with your barbie dolls :D

sexymanalive
12-24-2003, 09:24 AM
I heard that he bring back WcW and makeing his company to complete with WWE

"Your time is up the drankness will comsoume you"

Tornado
12-24-2003, 09:53 AM
<font color=#33ffff>**JOBBER FIGHT**

*grabs popcorn, front row seat*</font>

Sephiroth
12-24-2003, 11:07 AM
<font color=#33ffff>**JOBBER FIGHT**

*grabs popcorn, front row seat*</font>

:lol: You can place your bets now! i put 50 dollars on Kane Knight. :p

Tornado
12-24-2003, 11:11 AM
:lol: You can place your bets now! i put 50 dollars on Kane Knight. :p
<font color=#33ffff>I was talking about thebitch and Dark Kane.
Personally, my money (£) is on a double count out, when they both simultaneously have heart attacks.
jobber...:shifty:</font>

Ricky
12-24-2003, 11:35 AM
What is all this about hunting and book promoting!?

He left because he LOST HIS JOB AT SURVIVOR SERIES!!!!

U DUMB BUNCH OF MARKS

Kane Knight
12-24-2003, 11:43 AM
I heard that he bring back WcW and makeing his company to complete with WWE

"Your time is up the drankness will comsoume you"

*LMAO*

This guy has to be taking the piss.

Sephiroth
12-24-2003, 11:48 AM
<font color=#33ffff>I was talking about thebitch and Dark Kane.
Personally, my money (£) is on a double count out, when they both simultaneously have heart attacks.
jobber...:shifty:</font>

I'm Sorry it's just i like Kane Knight :roll: and your like a rollmodel :D

loopydate
12-24-2003, 02:51 PM
When is the big PPV blow-off with Dark_Kane and undesputedworldchampion against sexymanalive and stonecoldstunners?

Sephiroth
12-24-2003, 02:56 PM
When is the big PPV blow-off with Dark_Kane and undesputedworldchampion against sexymanalive and stonecoldstunners?

:lol: I like to see that Triple Treat

Jonster
12-24-2003, 04:05 PM
^ Yes and maybe Santa will give us a gift to :roll: and go kill Dark_Kane :roll: oh...that would just be a dream... :drool:

Just to let you know! Santa does not excist! :shifty:

<font color="#99CCFF">Stopped reading after this post. But that's just mean!
Santa does exist :'( </font>

Head
12-24-2003, 06:31 PM
Just wait until Christmas day and Santa will give you a gift. :D
Thank you for ruining Smackdown for me. :)

Nowhere Man
12-25-2003, 02:16 AM
Dark_Kane, I highly suggest you give up. I don't think I've ever seen anyone ever win an argument against KK, including myself a couple of times. And no offense, but considering the way you post, it's like bringing a rubber chicken to a gunfight.

Anyways, Austin already came back to pop the troops in Baghdad, and my money says he'll be back full-time on Raw before the Royal Rumble.

c4g2
12-26-2003, 12:17 AM
He's gonna be back on RAW, as a RAW sheriff ( :?: ). But Bischoff will still be General Manager. Expect the feud between them to run longer.

Splaya
12-26-2003, 03:22 AM
You are wrong on all accounts, so do yourself a favor and find better things to do besides hanging in the boards all day flaming people for no reason. This is just a mesage board. I was TRYING NOT TO GIVE OUT SPOILERS!!!! Thanks for ruining the show for the guy that made this thread asshole. :rant: :mad: :n:

We were all trying to keep the spoilers a secret in this thread, thanks for ruining things. :n:

Every year on Christmas, wrestlers take time off to spend time with families. WWE.com always states that.

Stone Cold is out promoting his book, he's been doing autograph sessions and doing TV shows. Do your ****ing research, ****ing dumbass. Yeesh.

:|

See i say stupid shit like this but even im not this dumb. Save us all a post and shut the **** up alright

moshingfreak
12-26-2003, 03:37 AM
Ok, after reading this entire thread from beginning to end, why doesnt Dark Kane just die or something? Seriously.

c4g2
12-26-2003, 04:10 AM
Maybe in the TPWW awards they should give Dark_Kane "The worst poster of the year." He wins hands down.

moshingfreak
12-26-2003, 04:15 AM
I have a feeling he'll be banned a few times before the TPWW awards even arrive (I know its not that far away, but RDD's got something against him anyway)

c4g2
12-26-2003, 04:18 AM
If he gets banned a few times, they should give him a consolation "Best Heel TPWW poster of the year." award. It'll work out somehow.

Fox
12-26-2003, 04:09 PM
There are TPWW poster awards?

:lol:

MVP
12-27-2003, 12:26 AM
I have a feeling he'll be banned a few times before the TPWW awards even arrive (I know its not that far away, but RDD's got something against him anyway)I was a lowly jobber who got banned for doing/saying stupid things back in the day. :-\

Kane Knight
12-27-2003, 12:34 AM
I was a lowly jobber who got banned for doing/saying stupid things back in the day. :-\

What do you mean WAS? ;)

moshingfreak
12-27-2003, 12:51 AM
I was a lowly jobber who got banned for doing/saying stupid things back in the day. :-\

**note to self: dont become a lowly jobber who gets banned for doing/saying stupid things

Corkscrewed
12-27-2003, 02:25 AM
^ too late.

J/P :D

Shisen Kopf
11-02-2014, 02:53 PM
I hear he's coming back to rassle at the big Rasslin event they have in April. Forgot the name of that PPV though.

XL
11-02-2014, 03:39 PM
They're gonna have him wrestle his first match in 12 years at Extreme Rules!?

(Mania 31 is in March).

Damian Rey
11-02-2014, 03:40 PM
Hey, it worked for Lesnar.

Clerk
11-03-2014, 07:55 AM
"who thinks stone cold is coming back, or wants to see him come back"

The answer is : Idiots

el bobbo
11-03-2014, 12:35 PM
With his recent comments, I think that good old Stone Cold is in the doghouse with CM Punk and Cesaro.

http://www.buildeazy.com/images5/doghouse-300x220.gif

JimmyMess
11-03-2014, 12:35 PM
you're a towel

JimmyMess
11-03-2014, 12:36 PM
"who thinks stone cold is coming back, or wants to see him come back"

The answer is : Idiots

you're a towel

Razzamajazz
11-03-2014, 09:05 PM
There are TPWW poster awards?