PDA

View Full Version : There isn't a jury in the world that is going to convict Kobe

MoRcHeEbA
06-17-2004, 01:20 AM
because the NBA need's it's white superstars :shifty:

anyways, do you think he'll get convicted? Personally unless they have soo much evidence he did it, I don't think they'll find him Guilty

The Icon of Elisim
06-17-2004, 01:23 AM
My prediction, he signs with the Nuggets and all charges are dropped

YOUR Hero
06-17-2004, 01:44 AM
lol

HeartBreakMan2k
06-17-2004, 01:47 AM
I don't think he will be, his team reportedly found text messages where she was bragging to a friend and ex boyfriend. She deleted them, but they were still on the servers.

Kid Robb
06-17-2004, 10:30 AM
If he gets off it's because he's a superstar basketballer
If he goes it's because he's a superstar basketballer

Actually being guilty or not will get lost in the whole thing.

Dazz
06-17-2004, 10:47 AM
He will get found not guilty, its a rule for famous people.

Jesus Shuttlesworth
06-18-2004, 01:20 AM
For some reason I really do not think he raped her, this girl is a nut case supposely so she probably just made the whole thing up. He def banged her and is a scumbag for cheating on his wife, but rape? I don't know about all that

HeartBreakMan2k
06-18-2004, 01:53 AM
For some reason I really do not think he raped her, this girl is a nut case supposely so she probably just made the whole thing up. He def banged her and is a scumbag for cheating on his wife, but rape? I don't know about all that

I've had that exact same feeling since the start of this whole thing.

The Outlaw
06-18-2004, 03:28 AM
I've had that exact same feeling since the start of this whole thing.

Yeah word.

I mean, I'm not claiming to know what a rape victim's thought process is, but one would think a woman would not have sex so fast after it happened, or am I completely wrong?

BCWWF
06-18-2004, 11:59 AM
Oh of course he won't be convicted, because if it was even close he wouldn't have played out the season and it would be a much bigger deal. I don't think that he will be found innocent because he is a celebrity, but more because the chick just sucks and the story is bad.

loopydate
06-18-2004, 09:47 PM
Agreed. As much as I dislike the guy and think he's a heel for screwing around on his wife (and for being a glory hog, but that's a story for another time), I don't think he's a rapist.