PDA

View Full Version : Just thought of this right now

The Naitch
06-17-2004, 12:29 PM
Rhyno, A-Train and Nidia, former SD stars that got tons of TV time, are now barely getting any TV time on RAW.

c4g2
06-17-2004, 12:32 PM
You forgot Tajiri.

asphyXy
06-17-2004, 12:33 PM
<font color=969696>In A-Train's case, and to a lesser extent Nidia's case, that's the idea.</font>

c4g2
06-17-2004, 12:34 PM
So Nidia's plastic surgery didn't pay off in the end.

:nono:

The Naitch
06-17-2004, 12:38 PM
Ok, let me reword my first post

I got Nidia mixed up for Molly w/ the wig. I totally forgot that Nidia, A-Train etc were even on RAW. I thought they were off injured or something

c4g2
06-17-2004, 12:43 PM
^ LOL. I don't think Chuck Palumbo has been in the spotlight in Raw either....

Eunos
06-17-2004, 12:43 PM
I didnt think Rhyno got enough TV time on Smackdown either...

A-Train: Good.. Bout time he was taken off TV. BUt i have no doubt he will be pushed again one day ¬¬..Probably when Matt Hardy is due for another big one.

Nidia: I wouldnt mind seeing more of her.

Tajiri:This guy should never have moved to Raw...His a Cruiserweight and should have stayed on Smackdown.

Goldbird
06-17-2004, 12:47 PM
Hey, I saw them when they were asked by Eric Bischoff to stop HBK and HHH!

c4g2
06-17-2004, 12:49 PM
I think Rhyno's new job is to sell popcorn. That's why I didn't see him recently.

big_bluto
06-17-2004, 12:49 PM
I didnt think Rhyno got enough TV time on Smackdown either...

A-Train: Good.. Bout time he was taken off TV. BUt i have no doubt he will be pushed again one day ¬¬..Probably when Matt Hardy is due for another big one.

Nidia: I wouldnt mind seeing more of her.

Tajiri:This guy should never have moved to Raw...His a Cruiserweight and should have stayed on Smackdown.
Look at it from the wrestlers perspective.....

Chuck Palumbo doesn't have to worry about akward meetings with Billy Gunn and Rico anymore, nor does he have to job to Nunzio.
A-Train doesn't have to work on a random basis as a sidekick the the Big Show.
Nidia will have a chance to be more than Jamie Noble's sidekick, where if she'd stayed on Smackdown she never would have been any more than a comedy item.
Tajiri may well be a cruiserweight, but at least now he's retained some credibility. Can you imagine how a cruiserweight must feel on Smackdown?

They're probably all better off on RAW, even if they are buried!

Goldbird
06-17-2004, 12:50 PM
I think Rhyno's new job is to sell popcorn. That's why I didn't see him recently.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

No wonder my friend who sells popcorn claims competition has been too intense for the past few months.

Corkscrewed
06-17-2004, 12:54 PM
^ I suppose you can say that your friend has been... stuck in a rut! :lol: :lol: :o

c4g2
Look at it from the wrestlers perspective.....

Chuck Palumbo doesn't have to worry about akward meetings with Billy Gunn and Rico anymore, nor does he have to job to Nunzio.
A-Train doesn't have to work on a random basis as a sidekick the the Big Show.
Nidia will have a chance to be more than Jamie Noble's sidekick, where if she'd stayed on Smackdown she never would have been any more than a comedy item.
Tajiri may well be a cruiserweight, but at least now he's retained some credibility. Can you imagine how a cruiserweight must feel on Smackdown?

They're probably all better off on RAW, even if they are buried!
True, true.

Goldbird
lol indeed :lol:

Goldbird
06-17-2004, 12:55 PM
^ in reference to corkscrewed's comment