PDA

View Full Version : Chris Candido

Aussie Skier
06-20-2004, 07:24 AM
What do ppl think of him?

I saw the foley DVD a few months back, and they had a match between him and Candido, and I thought Candido was really good.

how old is he and that?
has he ever wrestled in WWE?
Would there b a chance that he could wrestle in the wwe?

asphyXy
06-20-2004, 07:28 AM
<font color=969696>He is now fat. Candido was in the Body Donnas back in the day. WWE does not want him back.</font>

#1-norm-fan
06-20-2004, 07:43 AM
He was alright quite a few years ago. Haven't seen him wrestle recently though.

I <3 Negros
06-20-2004, 08:01 AM
I saw him wrestle here a couple years ago, that was the last time I saw him. He was pretty good even then. Sunny was with him and she was hot!

Rob
06-20-2004, 09:07 AM
I think Candido has not long hit 30 so he is still quite young. He also worked for the WWF as Chris Candido during the original ECW invasion. asphyXy couldn't be more wrong. Candido is in very good shape now and has spent a lot of time in Puerto Rico staying out of the U.S spotlight getting his sh</>it together. And I have it from a very reliable source that he'll be signing with WWE in the not too distance future.

MVP
06-20-2004, 11:22 AM
There's pretty much no chance of Chris Candido working for WWE since the former ECW members hate him.

James Steele
06-20-2004, 12:40 PM
I'm just glad he is getting is life back in order...

He was too talented just to end up where he was going.

Rob
06-20-2004, 01:36 PM
There's pretty much no chance of Chris Candido working for WWE since the former ECW members hate him.

Drug problems aside, I have never heard anyone mention not liking Candido personally. Dunno where you got that info from but at the end of the day, who gives a sh</>it who the former ECW wrestlers like and don't like? They don't have enough stroke to tell Vince McMahon anything regardless. Paul Heyman, RVD, Lance Storm and Rhyno all got on with Candido for the record. There is every chance of him signing too since he was there on Tuesday at Smackdown talking with management.

Loose Cannon
06-20-2004, 01:42 PM
I was never really a fan of his. The Triple Threat thing was cool, but other then that, I never really cared for him. But, that aside, he's a good wrestler and I wouldn't mind seeing him back.

PNoy
06-20-2004, 05:33 PM
Isnt his wife huge now too?

Rob
06-20-2004, 05:55 PM
On a slightly unrelated note, I saw a chick on Friday night at a club who looked exactly like Tammy did when she was 21 but with an A cup. Practically every dude in the place was drooling over her.

Danny Electric
06-20-2004, 06:23 PM
Skip and Zip

Lol

KayfabeMan
06-20-2004, 08:25 PM
Tammy is way out of whack,like PNoy said.

Candido isn't exactly good in the ring at this point, but he's not
really the shits either. He has aged himself badly thanks to the
choices he decided to make with his life.

Shadow
06-20-2004, 08:40 PM
I'm actually indifferent to Candido. Thought he was pretty good back in WCW. Decent ring worker and all that. Didn't know that the ex-ECW dudes hated his ass. Came as a compleat surprise to me.

Boondock Saint
06-20-2004, 10:26 PM
Just read this at Wrestlezone...so yeah. But backing up what Rob said...

"Paul Heyman is the main man behind trying to get Chris Candido a spot on Smackdown! as a part of the Cruiserweight division. Nothing has been signed yet."

LK
06-21-2004, 11:37 AM
I don't really know how to judge him. I have seen some good stuff and some bad stuff from him. Does anyone know why some of the ex-ECW guys don't like him.

Rob
06-21-2004, 02:15 PM
I knew about Candido days ago and they are just reporting it now?