PDA

View Full Version : THE UNDERTAKER STORYLINE

jasonvoorhees
06-24-2004, 11:38 PM
I think the Undertaker storyline that is happening right now, about helping paul bearer, should've happen at Wrestlemania, it would have been better and complicated for The Undertaker, Why because if the Undertaker would help bearer Undertaker would have lost his Wrestlemania Streak, but got his friend back, but if he won he would won his streak but lost his friend, I guess WWE didnt think about that, it would have been better.

cream
06-24-2004, 11:41 PM
I would have preferred to see UT beat then somehow burn Kane at WM. Then Kane can go back to wearing the mask and bodysuit.

Just something i would have liked.

ilt_undertaker
06-24-2004, 11:50 PM
As long as he's on TV, then :y: :heart:

OssMan
06-24-2004, 11:54 PM
I seriously think that the Undertaker is the most boring fuck on the planet.

Gone Mad
06-24-2004, 11:55 PM
Well this storyline was done for one reason - and it maybe a *SPOILER* or it may be obvious to others so beware ---

But this is done because Paul Bearer could be leaving after Bash. He was not meant to stay full-term anyways as it seemed to be a one-shot deal at first.

ColdwaVer
06-25-2004, 12:24 AM
Well he did also have to have surgery of some kind, I forget what it was though.

ilt_undertaker
06-25-2004, 12:33 AM
He had his gallbladder removed

ColdwaVer
06-25-2004, 12:34 AM
I feel rather sorry for the doctors performing that operation, if they were wrestling fans... I don't think I'd be able to resist lifting the gallbladder into the air and going "ooooohhhhh yeeeeessssss!!!"

Sensei Of Mattitude
06-25-2004, 02:22 AM
* SPOILERS *

Paul Bearer is going to "die" in the WWE come this Sunday. Undertaker will squash the WWE Tag Team Champions (in the process, destorying the cred of those titles, if there is any to destory) and Paul Heyman will engulf Paul Bearer with the concrete. I didn't think Paul Bearer needs to be with Taker. Taker is way over as it is. Paul Bearer did retire from active managing a couple of years ago, so I was puzzled when he came back.

But fuck it, who cares. As long as Taker gets the WWE Title by Summerslam and holds it for a year and a half.

James Steele
06-25-2004, 03:05 AM
ummmm.... NO.

He should get the title but not until Survivor Series and drop it at either Royal Rumble or No Way Out (if SD! PPV) a 3-4 month title run for taker would be watchable...

as long as they don't do Hitle... i mean Bradshaw v. UT.

His match with John Cena proved he can still have a good match, but am i afraid his conditioning isn't worth sh*t. (He looked tired as hell through the entire match)

FourFifty
06-25-2004, 05:37 AM
<font color=cyan>As long as Bradshaw dies a horrible and pailful death in the end, I'm happy!

Okay, now lemme see what this thread is about... Ah! Undertaker!
If 'Taker wins his match at the bash he's going to degrade the tag team titles... or at least what's left. If he loses, then he depushes himself.
But one thing will always be... As long as Bradshaw dies a horrible and pailful death in the end, I'm happy!

c4g2
06-25-2004, 05:40 AM
What if the Dudleys but their titles on the line against Undertaker and Undertaker wins, thus making him the new Tag champion? That'll properly destroy the titles.

Ferocious
06-25-2004, 09:26 AM
As long as Bradshaw dies a horrible and pailful death in the end, I'm happy!

Okay, now lemme see what this thread is about... Ah! Undertaker!
If 'Taker wins his match at the bash he's going to degrade the tag team titles... or at least what's left. If he loses, then he depushes himself.
But one thing will always be... As long as Bradshaw dies a horrible and pailful death in the end, I'm happy!
I used to think of you as a knowledgable person..........Then you started using that jobber font colour and showed your true colours.

Goldbird
06-25-2004, 09:59 AM
I used to think of you as a knowledgable person..........Then you started using that jobber font colour and showed your true colours.
[/color]

What's wrong with this jobber font?

Xero
06-25-2004, 10:12 AM
I dont want to see Bearer go... IMO, he adds a bit of dimention to the Undertaker charcter... Maybe they'll ressurect Bearer at a later date... One thing thats a problem with this storyline/senerio, is if Bearer IS killed off, and when Taker is done with Heyman, who controls the urn? Because it seems that the Urn controls Taker...

c4g2
06-25-2004, 10:15 AM
Let him carry around the urn :shifty:

Goldbird
06-25-2004, 10:16 AM
Let Heyman carry the urn, so he can control the Undertaker.

HankScorpio
06-25-2004, 10:16 AM
Let Heyman carry the urn, so he can keep his slim-fast in it.

Fixed :lol:

Corkscrewed
06-25-2004, 12:57 PM
I actually like Undertaker being heelish. His match with Cena last night proved that he can be a noselling deadman yet still put over people. That match did more for Cena than any match Taker's had with him, and I think this is the direction to go.

For GAB, either Bearer WILL suffocate and get taken off TV for good (hard to pull off tho), or perhaps more likely, just a Bearer is about to be buried, the lights go out, shit happens, lights come back on, and Bearer and Taker are gone. The first scenario might be cool because Taker's "conscience" would be dead and he'd go ballistic, but the second one is a classic Taker scene.

c4g2
06-25-2004, 01:11 PM
I bet that Vinnie would go with the 2nd one.

Kane Knight
06-25-2004, 01:13 PM
I think the Undertaker storyline that is happening right now, about helping paul bearer, should've happen at Wrestlemania, it would have been better and complicated for The Undertaker, Why because if the Undertaker would help bearer Undertaker would have lost his Wrestlemania Streak, but got his friend back, but if he won he would won his streak but lost his friend, I guess WWE didnt think about that, it would have been better.
this is a perect example of how not to create a good paragraph or statement, or express your thoughts, by overusing commas and mashing as many things together into one giant runon sentence, why because you don't want people to realize how shitty your statement is and how little thought you've put into it, and bah gawd, BAH GAWD BBQ SAWCE

Dirtyunderweartaker
06-25-2004, 10:25 PM
UNDERTAKER SHUT F!@# PAUL BEARER IN HIS A!@, AND THEN LIGHT HIM ON FIRE, THAT WOULD BE A GOOD STORY LINE, SO THIS WAY HE CONTINUES TO LIGHT PEOPLE ON FIRE, AND THE QUEST CONTINUES, THEN THEY CUT TO A SHOT OF KANE MAKING OUT WITH LITA WATCHING THE SHOW LIVE, AND THE BOTH OF THEM GETTING EXCITED ABOUT IT

Boondock Saint
06-26-2004, 12:12 AM
UNDERTAKER SHUT F!@# PAUL BEARER IN HIS A!@, AND THEN LIGHT HIM ON FIRE, THAT WOULD BE A GOOD STORY LINE, SO THIS WAY HE CONTINUES TO LIGHT PEOPLE ON FIRE, AND THE QUEST CONTINUES, THEN THEY CUT TO A SHOT OF KANE MAKING OUT WITH LITA WATCHING THE SHOW LIVE, AND THE BOTH OF THEM GETTING EXCITED ABOUT IT

:wtf:

:nono: