PDA

View Full Version : Divas Released?

Mr. Nerfect
06-25-2004, 10:31 PM
It is being reported that WWE Diva Rue DeBona will not be getting a contract extention with the WWE. Apparently both sides have no intention of helping the other out, as Rue would have chosen to leave the company anyway. Other sources have revealed that the current longest signed diva to the WWE, Jacqueline will be leaving the WWE. It is unkown if this deal is mutual or not. Jacqueline has been known to work backstage, so it would be strange that the WWE has cancelled their relationship on good terms.

Apparently the WWE has got a low morale backstage, as many members of the company are leaving to pursue other callings.

Rob
06-25-2004, 10:39 PM
They are both fu</>cking useless anyway. Get rid of Nidia too while you're at it. Do they think they'll get a great mind for the business along with a gorgeous body for the $250,000 they are putting out?

Mark my words, whoever wins that money is gonna do some real serious embarrassing things for it.

Batsu
06-25-2004, 10:41 PM
Who is this?

Is she one of the untelevised divas, or what?

Rob
06-25-2004, 10:54 PM
She worked one of the weekend shows with Josh Matthews. She also did some interviews on Heat before the last couple of Smackdown shows.

ilt_undertaker
06-25-2004, 10:58 PM
Jacqueline :'(

Ferocious
06-25-2004, 11:06 PM
Check it out when I was 15, I could have been a diva.

Mr. Nerfect
06-26-2004, 01:27 AM
Jacqueline was a good talent, I guess winning the WWE Cruiserweight Championship was a goodbye present for her. Rue was a Marissa Mazola type Diva.

Batsu
06-26-2004, 02:21 AM
Yeah, Jacqueline could actually wrestle pretty well, but she suffered from the Billy Gunn Syndrome...and she was pushed oddly at every turn. Then again, she came into the company when the women's division was on Sable's shoulders, and thus a joke....

...now Ivory and Jazz, I like them a little better, particularly the latter...she was the Benoit(/Faarooq?) to Molly's Jericho to Trish's Rock when the division was gaining steam....

I Googled Rue... I can't believe I've ever seen her on TV, not even once. She does seem like Marissa Mazzola Mark II.