PDA

View Full Version : DO NOT WATCH SMACK DOWN!!!!!

Mr. JL
06-28-2004, 12:21 AM
I'm serious!!

The CyNick
06-28-2004, 12:23 AM
"WWE decides to take the title from Bradshaw after they loose 25 viewers, insiders blame tpww.net for the huge drop"

Rock Bottom
06-28-2004, 12:24 AM
lol CyNick.

:love:

BabyHugger
06-28-2004, 12:25 AM
LOL booo hooo Bradshaw won. News flash assholes, wrestling has sucked for over 2 yrs.

Xero
06-28-2004, 12:26 AM
"WWE decides to take the title from Bradshaw after they loose 25 viewers, insiders blame tpww.net for the huge drop"

:lol:

Seriously, even if alot of people DIDNT watch and the ratings DID go down, knowing WWE (Ive been saying that alot lately :shifty: ), they'll blame it on something irrelevant...

Mr. JL
06-28-2004, 12:31 AM
:lol:

Seriously, even if alot of people DIDNT watch and the ratings DID go down, knowing WWE (Ive been saying that alot lately :shifty: ), they'll blame it on something irrelevant...
...those damn cruiserweights! how dare they have the best match at the PPV! Thats the real reason why our ratings are down

Loose Cannon
06-28-2004, 12:34 AM
:lol: at CyNick

Edge
06-28-2004, 12:35 AM
LOL booo hooo Bradshaw won. News flash assholes, wrestling has sucked for over 2 yEARS.

ilt_undertaker
06-28-2004, 12:36 AM
Im gonna watch, Taker'll be there

Mr. JL
06-28-2004, 12:38 AM
its possible

Edge
06-28-2004, 12:40 AM
Im gonna watch, Taker'll be there

True, but do you really want to face seeing JBL come out and tell us how he's the new WWE Champion for half an hour?

V
06-28-2004, 12:50 AM
True, but do you really want to face seeing JBL come out and tell us how he's the new WWE Champion for half an hour?

oh god i didn't even think about that, i seriously think i'm gonna break out and cry while he runs his mouth

sigh.. i remember when eddie came out on smackdown after winning the title, that was great.. wwe was finally doing things right.. now it's over

Shawn Mega
06-28-2004, 12:50 AM

That means he his a strong heel in your eyes.

Everytime you guys complain,it's backfire. CHEER OUT,YOU GUYS MADE JBL BIGGER THAN HE REALLY IS.

I'm not excited about Raw no more and Smackdown keep me interest with their twists.

I'm going to Raw tomorrow.

Look for my sign:
JBL WILL DESTROY BENOIT ON ANY NIGHT

ilt_undertaker
06-28-2004, 12:52 AM

To be honest with you, he doesnt bother me all that much anymore, I was actually rootin for him to win (to get $250) and plus im alitte sick of Eddie.

Head
06-28-2004, 12:55 AM
Wow.

WWE has sunk to a new low.

I'm not going to be watching Smackdown for a while, not because I think the WWE will care, or because I'm in protest, but because I seriously have no intrest in watching that complete and utter garbage.

When the WWE puts on better television, I will watch.

Wondermouse
06-28-2004, 12:57 AM
Problem is, WWE would have no way of knowing if we were watching or not, since none of us have the Nielsen boxes.

But I'll tell you, they're gonna "loose" a lot more than 25 viewers.

#1-norm-fan
06-28-2004, 01:12 AM
I'll be watching... with a smile. :D

Gone Mad
06-28-2004, 01:19 AM
I may watch if there is a big swerve like Bradshaw explaining about the "salute" being pratice for his turn on Broadway in the production of "The Producers." Or maybe I won't watch and just think about what's going to happen on IMPACT! It's always more interesting.

Hear that,Vince? Of course not. It's the sound of a fan.

Kane Knight
06-28-2004, 01:34 AM
I'm not planning on watching. There was little enough of interest on there to begin with (Especially with Cena going bland, and almost all the good cruisers being taken out...), and I don't want to bother watching Bradshaw suck up the main event.

Bah. Like the WWE cares if I watch.

XL
06-28-2004, 01:51 AM
This could be the lowest point of my year!

Let's take a little look at Smackdown...(i know you all know this stuff)

One half of the Acolytes is the WWE CHAMPION!!!!

Think about this...Bret...Shawn...Rock...Austin...Angle...Benoit...Eddie...Big Show(err??).......JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD

The Tag Titles have lost what little credibility they had by letting a decreped wrestler single handedly beat the team that hold the titles.

Granted from what I hear the Cruiserweight title match was quality...yet, I can't help but feel that WWE let the oppurtunity to elevate one of the many other stars they have...Paul London for example...into the title scene.

Oh, and Suzuki sucks!

Mr. Nerfect
06-28-2004, 01:53 AM
I think putting the title on Bradshaw was the predictable and sensible idea. Fans are going to want to cheer more when they see Eddie going uphill for the title. I wouldn't be surprised to see JBL all excited then to find out he's got to defend it against The Undertaker. Then Taker wiins the title, and Eddie plays the Stone Cold face, fighting uphill against The Undertaker.

Nowhere Man
06-28-2004, 04:00 AM
I'm putting all my money on Eddie re-gaining the title at Summerslam. Seriously, going into the second biggest show of the year, a good underdog story couldn't hurt too much. Yeah, it sucks that I will have to recognize Bradshaw as champion, but at least they're trying to add a little more tension to the feud.

And no, I'm not going to be watching Smackdown during Bradshaw's run as champ. Although that has more to do with the fact that I don't have UPN anymore.

Mr. JL
06-28-2004, 04:18 AM
Who would have ever predicted that Bradshaw would be champ before Booker, RVD and Kane???? WTF!!!!?????????

Never watching WWE programming again!

Cyke
06-28-2004, 04:22 AM
Kane has been champ... for a day.

As much as I hate the outcome of the JBL and Eddie match, I'll still watch it. I missed SD! last week by accident, so I did my part, if only a little sooner. :cool:

big_bluto
06-28-2004, 07:55 AM
Don't knock the idea.........that's probably about 1/3rd of the weekly viewers!

Outsider
06-28-2004, 08:05 AM
Last time I watched Wrestling, Bradshaw was a no-talent lower mid-carder with no mic skills and a heavily limited move set and one of the worst finishers around.

Please tell me something has changed....

parkmania
06-28-2004, 08:24 AM
Last time I watched Wrestling, Bradshaw was a no-talent lower mid-carder with no mic skills and a heavily limited move set and one of the worst finishers around.

Please tell me something has changed....

Yes, now he's a no-talent mid-cards with no mic skills and a heavily limited move set and one of the worst finishers around AND is the WWE champion.

Outsider
06-28-2004, 08:27 AM
Yes, now he's a no-talent mid-cards with no mic skills and a heavily limited move set and one of the worst finishers around AND is the WWE champion.

The word "balls" spring to mind

big_bluto
06-28-2004, 08:55 AM
I decided last week that I'm not gonna watch Smackdown whenever Bradshaw appears.
I'm a total RVD Mark, so I can't stop watching it, but when Bradshaw appears then the TV gets turned over.
I suggest you all do the same.

At least that way, the WWE will be able to tell what's hot and what's not.

Goldbird
06-28-2004, 09:01 AM
I decided last week that I'm not gonna watch Smackdown whenever Bradshaw appears.
I'm a total RVD Mark, so I can't stop watching it, but when Bradshaw appears then the TV gets turned over.
I suggest you all do the same.

At least that way, the WWE will be able to tell what's hot and what's not.
I'm afraid I will miss the advertisements :mad:

Wondermouse
06-28-2004, 01:07 PM
You guys realize that, on most weeks, SD gets more viewers than RAW? The ratings for UPN and Spike are calculated differently, due to different availability. Much more people can get UPN than Spike.

However, don't let that get in the way of a good joke.

Shawn Mega
06-28-2004, 01:38 PM
JBL GOT MORE TALENT THAN HOGAN,WHO WAS CHAMPION TWO YEARS AGO.

Ferocious
06-28-2004, 02:23 PM
Please type in lower case with proper punctuation and capitalization in your future posts.

Lara Emily
06-28-2004, 02:51 PM

Debatable but even then so? Very few around here liked that either :p

Fox
06-28-2004, 03:09 PM

Hogan is a legend in the business. JBL is a fat redneck cowboy.

BLaZeR-
06-28-2004, 03:19 PM
Who would have ever predicted that Bradshaw would be champ before Booker, RVD and Kane???? WTF!!!!?????????

Never watching WWE programming again!

Ha....well Booker is black and a former WCW talent, so that's two strikes against him in the WWE. RVD is a very popular wrestler with the internet fans....and Vince McMahon can't have that, and Kane I don't know what the hell to say about him.

Mr. JL
06-28-2004, 03:24 PM
Kane has been champ... for a day.

As much as I hate the outcome of the JBL and Eddie match, I'll still watch it. I missed SD! last week by accident, so I did my part, if only a little sooner. :cool:
I'm not counting that one because that was a 1 fucking day reign.

Innovator
06-28-2004, 03:24 PM
Hey Kane was champ...about 6 years ago...for 23 1/2 hours......:shifty:

I hope this is a stepping stone for a Stock Broker vs. Chronic Smoker feud (RVD RVD RVD RVD RVD RVD RVD)

p.s. who thought it was bullshit how RVD got pinned after hitting two 5-Stars?

Zen v.W.o.
06-28-2004, 03:25 PM

JBL now has more world championships than owen, bulldog, perfect and Piper combined...just wow.

Oxstar
06-28-2004, 03:35 PM
Are you guys serious JBL is champion? or is this the sickest joke in TPWW history? I'm gonna go have a look at wwe.com. This can't be true :'( Fuck no I just looked and he's champion? Somebody say some words to comfort me :(

LK
06-28-2004, 03:49 PM
I will still be watching Smackdown but sure as hell not for JBL's title reign *shudders when typing JBL title reign*. I will be watching to see the Undertaker, Booker T, RVD, Rey and Mordecai.

Ferocious
06-28-2004, 04:15 PM
If Eddie was to come out this week on a psychopathic rampage beating the shit out of anything that moved, And eventually locked Bradshaw in an El Paso in the middle of the ring. Needing like 50 refs and security staff and shit to get him to break the hold. Latino Heat at its best.

You would all mark out like fuck and be happy for this title change.

That is all.<!-- / message -->

HHHsucks929
06-28-2004, 04:17 PM
I'm not watching. I didn't watch Great American Bash. I wasn't even watching Smackdown in the first place. How may more viewers can they really lose?

The worst thing that can happen is that the ratings actually go UP. They'll think people actually do want to see JBL as WWE champion.

parkmania
06-28-2004, 04:21 PM
OK, show of hands...

Who all marked out when Cena rapped that the only thing RVD would be rolling was a blunt?

LK
06-28-2004, 04:33 PM
I did laugh a bit when Cena said that RVD would be rolling a blunt.

.44 Magdalene
06-28-2004, 05:12 PM
By God, I refuse out right to watch Smackdown! this week or any other week until this attrocious occurance has been rectified!

... :shifty: Okay, so maybe I'm not watching Smackdown! because I don't get UPN... I can still be all dramatic about it, right?