PDA

View Full Version : Random Thoughts From L-O-D

Lord-Of-Darkness
06-29-2004, 08:21 AM
These are just some things I thought I'd bring up with you guys that have crossed my mind over the past couple of days.

First off, like alot of people- I thought GAB was a walking pille of crap.
I was quite involved with the JBL - Guerrero match though. I knew that everyone hates JBL, and us guys have been putting him down for weeks. I also remember reading in a thread here(i forget which one) that some one said JBL should havde the strap. This was replied with something like 'What a dumb idea, why would WWE put the belt on someone that the smart fans hate because he's an asshole, and marks hate because he acts like an asshole?' - this is why i watched this match with so much anticipation. I wanted to see if they would do the expected and predicible result (eddie) or go against what most fans wanted(bradshaw). I'm quite looking forward to what the company does with Bradshaw and how he can handle it(if the plan is for him to keep it for more than a week) keeping in mind where this man was 4/5 years ago with the Ministry storyline. Good luck to Justin Hawke Bradshaw, or whatever the hell is name is.(note the sarcasm)

I now need some thoughts from you guys on how you think this Undertaker storyline is gonna turn out? When I watched GAB, I really liked the idea of the heel Taker. But i thought the idea was that he was being blackmailed to work for Heyman to save Paul Bearers life? Now if Taker 'killed' Bearer, what was his motive? He said the he had 'no other choice' which tells me that he was being blackmailed or forced to do it. if he was being blackmailed however, what was he being blackmailed with??

On a side note, LOL @ Kane not mentioning the death of his father....

c4g2
06-29-2004, 08:26 AM
Paul Heyman would use Undertaker to wreck havoc in Smackdown. This could lead to a Ministry angle where Heyman brings all his clients together to form the Ministry.

The Ministry angle is a bit unlikely though...

PS. A spoiler warning would suffice for the topic title.

Goldbird
06-29-2004, 08:29 AM
Agreed. But Undertaker... bah, wwe can do whatever crap they want so as long they dont screw up the angle :roll:

Favre4Ever
06-29-2004, 01:38 PM
I'm wondering how Mordecai is going to play into this whole Undertaker thing. Will he try and "pass judgement" on the Deadman while he's still a heel?