PDA

View Full Version : GAB Extra's

Joe Kerr
07-02-2004, 12:58 AM
Vince McMahon was said to be very happy with the Great American Bash PPV last night. Some backstage joked that maybe he thought that because of the medication he was on.

Bruce Prichard was the man behind the Undertaker-Dudley Boyz-Bearer segment.

Creative team member David Lagana was off last week but returned at the show last night.

Shane McMahon worked with Eddie Guerrero and John Layfield prior to the show as somewhat of an defacto agent.

Jim Ross was supervising the announcers during the PPV last night.

Stephanie McMahon was the main person in charge last night.

Edge
07-02-2004, 01:06 AM
Jim Ross was supervising the announcers during the PPV last night.

Jim Ross, supervising? :lol: "Repeat after me, BAHGAWD!"

The CyNick
07-02-2004, 02:03 AM
Lots of funny stuff there

I can picture Vince all hopped up on drugs going "This is great, this is the WWE, I really am a GENIUS!" and then going "Bruce Pritchard, you get a huge raise"

Then I can picture Eddie Guerrero rolling his eyes as Shane tries to give him advice for his match.

I can also picture Michael Cole saying "are you sure I should say bowling show tendancies, Ive already said that 10 times tonight, and we've only had 4 matches".

And then Steph being in charge....well there's absolutely nothing funy about that.

Loose Cannon
07-02-2004, 02:15 AM
Lots of funny stuff there

I can picture Vince all hopped up on drugs going "This is great, this is the WWE, I really am a GENIUS!" and then going "Bruce Pritchard, you get a huge raise"

Then I can picture Eddie Guerrero rolling his eyes as Shane tries to give him advice for his match.

I can also picture Michael Cole saying "are you sure I should say bowling show tendancies, Ive already said that 10 times tonight, and we've only had 4 matches".

And then Steph being in charge....well there's absolutely nothing funy about that.

lol, you made me spit my drink out when I read the Vince part. haha

Back Stabbed
07-02-2004, 02:18 AM
So she's the reasons it did bad....

FourFifty
07-02-2004, 04:38 AM
<font color=cyan>Damn it, all of the good jokes are taken on this.

Well, the fun this about this post is I'm really not sure if it's legit or not. On one hand everything seems believeable, but on the other hand there's sooooo much room to make fun of it.

Krow
07-02-2004, 05:12 AM
Maybe he sabotaged it because it's an old WCW namesake.

Make those damn legacies pay their dues. Or something.

Joe Kerr
07-02-2004, 11:05 AM
http://www.prowrestlingscoops.com/index.php?id=headlines/90446804

Sorry I forgot to post the source.

Corkscrewed
07-02-2004, 12:37 PM
Stephanie McMahon was the main person in charge last night.
So that explains everything. As for Vince hopped up on drugs, the mental image for me right now is Mr. Burns after his "Cheating Death" treatment, where he becomes all alienl-like. :lol: