PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown..Bah gawd

BahGAWD
07-02-2004, 08:03 AM
:nono: Smackdown.....UNDERTAKER HAS NO REAL CHALLENGE ON SD, JBL IS A RETARD, AND DUDLEY BOYS ARE BORING! Raw has better storylines i'd say but smackdown has better matches.(Crap people who dont wrestle much dont count such as Shannon Moore :shifty: ) SD could use a faction or better people ,hold another lottery.

SMACKDOWN! Smack your Boredom.

Dave Youell
07-02-2004, 08:28 AM
Thank you for wasting perfectly good web space with something that the entire internet community are already aware of.

You can go now

HankScorpio
07-02-2004, 09:52 AM
You missed how the CW Div. is being misused :shifty:

Disturbed316
07-02-2004, 11:51 AM
JBL IS A RETARD, AND DUDLEY BOYS ARE BORING!
lol that made me chuckle

c4g2
07-02-2004, 12:05 PM
:|

Ferocious
07-02-2004, 12:08 PM
Best Thread Ever

Corkscrewed
I thought Taker hitting the lightning was cool. Of course, I always think that's cool. I'm just a Taker mark.

Best thing about SD! right now is its midcard (wha???), with four excellent competitors.

Ferocious
:shifty:

Deceit
07-02-2004, 12:28 PM
Also, in a follow-up to Dave, i'd like to congratulate you on creating a username based on the most overused internet wrestling cliche I think i've seen. Way to go! ;)

FourFifty
07-02-2004, 12:48 PM
:nono: Smackdown.....UNDERTAKER HAS NO REAL CHALLENGE ON SD, JBL IS A RETARD, AND DUDLEY BOYS ARE BORING! Raw has better storylines i'd say but smackdown has better matches.(Crap people who dont wrestle much dont count such as Shannon Moore :shifty: ) SD could use a faction or better people ,hold another lottery.

SMACKDOWN! Smack your Boredom.

<font color=cyan>It is such an honor for you to post on this board, Mr. O'Haire.
Alas, you're not telling us anything that we don't already know.

Goldbird
07-02-2004, 12:58 PM
It is such an honor for you to post on this board, Mr. O'Haire.
Alas, you're not telling us anything that we don't already know.
HEY, I didnt know JBL was a retard! I thought he was just the average cowboy wrestler hailing from some random state whose mum is ashamed of... well, now i know he's a retard. :yes:

thanks for letting me know, you get a rep for that.

:shifty:

FourFifty
07-02-2004, 01:10 PM
HEY, I didnt know JBL was a retard! I thought he was just the average cowboy wrestler hailing from some random state whose mum<font color=cyan>, sister, and aunt (hell, they're all the same person)</font color> is ashamed of... well, now i know he's a retard. :yes:

<font color=cyan>Fixed it.