PDA

View Full Version : The official wrestling sim topic

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Boondock Saint
03-21-2004, 10:23 PM
Get rid of any you don't need.

I've done that, but then are ones who I'm like "I may use him down the line..." then there are others who, if I fire, other workers who I want to keep will be unhappy etc. And it's not as if I can just ask them to leave or whatever, because the market is so weak they don't want to go or whatever. :mad: AKA Bradshaw and A- Train

The Forgotten One
03-21-2004, 10:26 PM
Who wouldn't like it if you fired A-train?

Nevermind I checked.

Boondock Saint
03-21-2004, 10:32 PM
Who wouldn't like it if you fired A-train?

Nevermind I checked.

Undertaker and Scotty (who I am thinking of using in the CW division...but then again I may try to sign Grandmaster Sexay and reunite Too Cool because I lack tag teams)

The Forgotten One
03-21-2004, 10:35 PM
Eh, I'm gonna do some file editing and start over. I'm not gonna mess with any nWo stuff. I'm gonna fix my GCW wrestlers up and put them on the full roster.

Tony Montana
03-21-2004, 10:37 PM
Who ever you want to get rid of that will make other workers unhappy if you do, move them from like midcarder down to jobber, this should make them unhappy so when you offer to release them they will accept.

Boondock Saint
03-21-2004, 10:41 PM
Who ever you want to get rid of that will make other workers unhappy if you do, move them from like midcarder down to jobber, this should make them unhappy so when you offer to release them they will accept.

Right, I did that but now that the market is in a weak state, they are afraid to leave so I cannot get rid of them.

I also have a crapload of CW's who, although I like, I'm afraid not all will be used so I'm thinking of releasing some so they can be used somewhere else.

Hired Hitman
03-21-2004, 11:40 PM
:lol: That's a great intro Big Vito :D

You got me interested :y:

Tony Montana
03-21-2004, 11:50 PM
Right, I did that but now that the market is in a weak state, they are afraid to leave so I cannot get rid of them.

I also have a crapload of CW's who, although I like, I'm afraid not all will be used so I'm thinking of releasing some so they can be used somewhere else.

Why don't you turn Heat into another brand ? That is what I done and I have 40 jobbers/ppl I didn't think I would ever use on Heat. I even made a Heat Title which is currently held by Kanyon :cool:

Tony Montana
03-21-2004, 11:56 PM
What role do Shane and Stephanie McMahon have in WWE ? Both of there contracts are coming up and if they don't do anything I am gonna let them go. Also ECW2 has just started.

Tony Montana
03-22-2004, 12:01 AM
I retired the U.S Title :)

Boondock Saint
03-22-2004, 12:10 AM
Why don't you turn Heat into another brand ? That is what I done and I have 40 jobbers/ppl I didn't think I would ever use on Heat. I even made a Heat Title which is currently held by Kanyon :cool:

Not too shabby an idea actually. I've mainly been using Heat to get my feuds over if they need that extra bit of air time. But I like that idea. I'll give it a shot.

Evil Vito
03-22-2004, 10:33 PM
<font color=goldenrod>WCF Saturday Night Shock - 1/1/2005

Card Information:
Held in: THE SCOPE
Date/Time: January 1/2005 at 9:00pm

Billy Kidman pinned Jushin Liger with the Shooting Star Press in 0:09:56.
Rating: **** 1/4

The Hardy Boyz defeated The World's Greatest Tag Team when M. Hardy pinned
C. Haas with the Twist Of Fate in 0:11:44.
Rating: *

John Cena pinned Raven with the F-U in 0:15:08.
Rating: * 1/2

AJ Styles pinned Chris Benoit after a roll up and interference
from Ric Flair in 0:14:21.
Rating: *** 3/4

Rey Mysterio Jr. pinned Spanky with the West Coast Pop in 0:05:58.
Rating: ** 1/2

J-Busta pinned Owen Hart with the J-Breaker after interference
from Ric Flair and AJ Styles in 0:09:03.
Rating: ** 1/4

Kurt Angle made Triple H submit to the Ankle Lock in 0:14:24.

Chris Jericho pinned Bret Hart after a lionsault and interference
from Ric Flair, AJ Styles, and J-Busta in 0:14:47.
Rating: ****

Match observations:

After much anticipation (ie: a day), the first ever WCF (World Championship
Federation) was a success.

The show started off with WCF commissioner Mick Foley standing the the middle of the ring, as all of the other WCF wrestlers, referees, road agents, etc. surrounded the ring. Foley proclaimed that the WCF would be the greatest wrestling promotion ever, surpassing the WWF, WCW, and ECW by a long run.

Foley addressed all of the title belts by saying that on January 30, 2005,
at WCF's first PPV, Royal Rumble, all the belts would be up for grabs. The
Cruiserweight, Television, and Intercontinental belts will all be on the line
in singles matches at the PPV. Foley stated that there would be an 8-Man
Tournament starting on next week's show with the final match taking place at
the Royal Rumble with the Intercontinental Title on the line. Also, the Tag
Team titles will be on the line in a standard tag match.

But the major announcement: The World Title will be up for grabs in the
traditional 30-Man Over-The-Top-Rope Royal Rumble Match.

In the first match in WCF history, Billy Kidman defeated Jushin Liger after a
classic. With this victory, Kidman has a hell of a chance at being selected for
the Cruiserweight Title match at the Royal Rumble.

Another such man would be Rey Mysterio Jr., who defeated the wily and fast as lighting Spanky in just under 6 minutes.

The Hardy Boyz defeated The World's Greatest Tag Team, possibly putting them in one of the slots for the Tag Team Title match at the Rumble.

AJ Styles and J-Busta both won their matches, but it is certainly debatable on
whether or not they warrant a Television Title shot considering they both won
by interference.

Speaking of interference, we saw several interferences throughout the night.
And by the end, it was known that a new force was in the WCF. Ric Flair got on the mic, and announced the forming of Evolution. Featuring the rookie J-Busta, the young but still fairly experienced AJ Styles, the undisputed king of the world Chris Jericho, and the legend Ric Flair. One has to wonder how big of an impact that they are going to be making in the WCF in the weeks and months to come.

------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's my first show. Pretty good I guess. Still got 4 more shows to build up to the Rumble.</font>

The Forgotten One
03-23-2004, 06:06 AM
A new WCW.

On Thursday, April 1st, 2004, the first ever live show of the new WCW will take place in the Phillips Arena, in Atlanta GA.

WCW president Eric Bischoff said that ofcourse at this point there are to title holders, that all titles are vacant.
"This is a fresh start and a step up from the old WCW" said Bischoff. "This is what the wrestling business needs, a fresh start."

The WCW president has decided not to appear in a position of power on television, and said he thinks that he's made a great choice for the on-air power figure.

"All that I'll say is that he's a legend of this sport and an excellent performer" said Bischoff.

Some of WCW's tops talents are:
AJ Styles
Big Show
Booker T
Charlie and Russ Hass
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Benoit
Chris Jericho
Christian
DDP
Eddie Guerrero
Edge
EZ Money
Jamie Noble
Matt and Jeff Hardy
Jeff Jarrett
Jerry Lynn
Kurt Angle
Rey Misterio Jr.
Shane Helms
Sting
The Rock
and Vader.

Tune in next Thursday for the first live show of this new WCW. It is expected to be a must see event.

Just a little teaser.

EDIT: This is using the 1997 scenario.

Tony Montana
03-23-2004, 07:14 AM
Ok, I think you are going over the top a little. jk

I might have to start a new season with either RoH or tna.... who shall I pick ?

The Forgotten One
03-23-2004, 05:13 PM
Not as much as Big Vito. jk

#1-norm-fan
03-24-2004, 03:02 AM
There seems to be a problem with the MySQL server, sorry for the inconvenience.

We should be back shortly.

I've been trying for 3 days to get on ewadditions.com and that's what I've gotten.

I wanna check out another non EWR sim.

The Mackem
03-24-2004, 07:51 AM
What do you need #1-wwf-fan?

The Mackem
03-24-2004, 07:51 AM
Oh yeah and ECW wrestlers are pretty much beating everyone on Raw and Superstars at the moment :cool:

Splaya
03-24-2004, 10:06 AM
this will seem stupid but can someone explain how this shit goes on to me?

Tony Montana
03-24-2004, 05:39 PM
My current RoH roster:

Ace Steel
AJ Styles
Alex Wright
Alexis Laree
Amazing Red
Bradshaw
Brian XL
Bryan Danielson
Buff Bagwell
Chris Kanyon
Christian York
Christopher Daniels
CM Punk
Colt Cabana
CW Anderson
Danny Maff
Diablo Santiago
Donovan Morgan
Doug Williams
Elax
EZ Money
Franie Kazarian
Funaki
Hardcore Holly
HC Loc
Headhunter A
Headhunter B
Hulk Hogan
Jason Cross
Jay Briscoe
Jeff Hardy
Jimmy Rave
Jody Fleisch
Joel Maximo
Joel Matthews
Johnny Kashmere
Jose Maximo
Justin Credible
Kevin Nash
Low Ki
Marc Mero
Mark Briscoe
Michael Modest
Michael Shane
Mike Tobin
Mikey Whipwreck
Monsta Mack
Nova
Paul London
Prince Nana
Raven
Road Warrior Animal
Road Warrior Hawk
Samoa Joe
Scott Hall
Scott Norton
Sean Waltman
Sinply Luscious
Spanky
Steve Corino
TAKA Michinoku
Tony DeVito
Tony Mamaluke
Torrie Wilson
Trent Acid
Xavier

The current storylines I have got going at the moment is the nWo has returned. Its members are:

Hulk Hogan
Kevin Nash
Scott Hall
Sean Waltman
Buff Bagwell
Scott Norton

I am gonna use this story for the first couple of months then I am gonna have a 10 man tag match where the losers have to quit, and obviously I wil have to offload the nWo. All of my roster are on open contracts at the moment which makes it pretty easier financially. I have got a huge amount of tag teams and cruiserweights which always makes booking shows easier. My title's are:

RoH Cruiserweight Championship currently held by Sean Waltman
RoH Pure Wrestling Championship currently held by Low Ki
RoH World Tag Team Championship currently held by the Outsider's
RoH World Heavyweigth Championship currently held by Hulk Hogan.

Tony Montana
03-25-2004, 04:19 AM
Ok I got over the nWo storyline and got rid of them. Here is my roster:

Ace Steel
AJ Styles
Alex Wright
Alexis Laree
Amazing Red
Brian XL
Bryan Danielson
Chris Kanyon
Christian York
Christopher Daniels
CM Punk
Colt Cabana
Danny Maff
Diablo Santiago
Elax
EZ Money
Franie Kazarian
Funaki
Headhunter A
Headhunter B
Hulk Hogan
Jado
Jason Cross
Jay Briscoe
Jeff Hardy
Jody Fleisch
Joel Maximo
Joel Matthews
Johnny Kashmere
Jose Maximo
Justin Credible
Low Ki
Mark Briscoe
Mike Tobin
Mikey Whipwreck
Monsta Mack
Nova
Paul London
Prince Nana
Raven
Samoa Joe
Spanky
TAKA Michinoku
Tony Mamaluke
Torrie Wilson
Trent Acid
Xavier

I still need to get rid of some people cause I haven't even got a t.v deal yet so I am only doing one show per month.

The Mackem
03-25-2004, 10:21 AM
Get a short term deal on a local channel until you get something better.

The Mackem
03-25-2004, 04:39 PM
Man I didn't realise the PPV was coming so soon

Haven't named the PPV's that are IYH followed by a month so I must just start a numbering process after the first one.

Anyway:

In Your House

Superstars match

Brian Pillman vs Sabu : Hard back suplex on Sabu. Anyone remember when that was Shawn Michaels's finisher? Spinning bulldog in the corner, Sabu is down. Hooks the leg for a two count. Sabu pushes out of a Brian Pillman hold. Spinning back kick from Sabu. Hard back suplex on Pillman. Anyone remember when that was Shawn Michaels's finisher? Hooks the leg for a two count. Diamond Dust from Sabu, Pillman is out. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Second rope flying axe handle, Pillman goes down. Brian Pillman elbows Sabu in the face to break a hammerlock. Pillman crushes Sabu with a running senton. There's a two count on the pin. Tiger suplex on Sabu, right from out of the Misawa playbook. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Brian Pillman hits a rolling kick on Sabu. Pillman hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Sabu ducks a clothesline attempt. Sabu hits a dropkick on Brian Pillman. Lifting DDT by Sabu, looked good. Sabu has Brian Pillman down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Off the top - Arabian Facebuster, forget about it. 1....2...3! Rob Van Dam comes running down the aisle with a chair and into the ring! Pillman turns...and is dropped by a vicious chair shot! Rob Van Dam has left Pillman down and bloodied. This one gets a ***1\4 rating, it was a good bout.

Rating 70%

In Your House

Raven vs Rocky Miavia : Flying shoulder tackle by Miavia sends Raven to the mat. Rocky Miavia hits a bulldog off the ropes. Cover for a two count. Rocky Miavia misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Miavia receives some punishment. Running knee lift from Raven. There's a two count on the pin. Raven scores with a standing spinebuster. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Fallaway slam by Raven. Rocky Miavia comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Miavia pulls a picture perfect fallaway slam out of the bag, driving Raven down to the mat. Cover for a two count. Death valley driver by Rocky Miavia, Raven got planted. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Back elbow connects, Raven staggers backward. Raven receives some punishment. Raven counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Back elbow connects, Miavia staggers backward. Death valley driver by Raven, Rocky Miavia got planted. Tommy Dreamer comes running down the aisle with a chair! Raven and Rocky Miavia continue fighting, unaware of the intrusion. Tommy Dreamer slides in and blasts Rocky Miavia with a chair to the head! Dreamer climbs out of the ring, the damage done! Raven moves in for the kill. Evenflow DDT!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Raven and Dreamer beat away on Rocky Miavia, leaving him spread-eagled on the canvas. This one gets a ***1\4 rating, it was a good bout.

Rating: 81%

ECW are all backstage in their locker room, hanging out.

Rating: 82%

Goldust vs Hunter Hearst Helmsley (For The WWF Intercontinental Title) : Helmsley gets slammed. Helmsley gets slammed onto a trash can, squashing it. Big backdrop on Helmsley, executed well. Fallaway slam by Goldust. Helmsley pushes out of a Goldust hold. Helmsley hits Goldust with a plastic dinosaur. Goldust walks into a spike slam. Hooks the leg for a two count. Hunter Hearst Helmsley misses a clothesline. Nice piledriver on Helmsley. Cover for a two count. Brutal powerbomb on Helmsley. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Helmsley counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Goldust takes a headbutt from Hunter Hearst Helmsley. They brawl to the outside and into the crowd. Hard right hand connects, Goldust falls to the concrete floor. Cover for a two count. Hunter Hearst Helmsley punches Goldust on the outside. They wind up back in the squared circle. Goldust drops out the back of a Hunter Hearst Helmsley bodyslam attempt. Running knee lift from Goldust. Hunter Hearst Helmsley can barely stand. Shattered Dreams! 1....2....3. Goldust remains in the ring, celebrating the victory. That was good. **** rating.

Rating 87%
(Goldust gained overness from this feud ending. Hunter Hearst Helmsley gained overness from this feud ending. The WWF Intercontinental title has gained in image.)

Bulldog and Owen vs The Dudley Boyz (For The WWF Tag Team Titles) : Chanelling the spirit of Misawa, British Bulldog uses a forearm to the face. Fallaway slam by British Bulldog. Cover for a two count. Tag between British Bulldog and Owen Hart. Bulldog and Owen hook up Dudley, then hit a double suplex. Hooks the leg for a two count. Hard impact russian legsweep by Hart. If you're going to get impact, 'hard' is probably a good way to go. Buh Buh Ray Dudley comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Big piledriver on Hart. Cover for a two count. Tag to D-Von Dudley. Spear by D-Von Dudley. Pin, but Hart is out just before the three count. Back elbow connects, Hart staggers backward. Hart reverses a D-Von Dudley hammerlock. Hart uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Hart tags out to British Bulldog. D-Von gets slammed. Tag to Buh Buh Ray Dudley. Flying shoulder tackle by Bulldog sends Dudley to the mat. Buh Buh Ray Dudley is in trouble. Running Powerslam!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! The Dudley Boyz don't look like they're finished by any means...and they rush forward to attack Bulldog and Owen, and send them to the outside. Threats are exchanged as the chaos ends. A ****1\2 rating for a great match.

Rating 91%
(Tag Team belts have gained in imaGE)

Steve Austin vs Mankind vs Vader : Stiff chop lights up Stone Cold. Mankind gets slammed. Stone Cold blocks a kick from Vader. Stone Cold hits Vader with a plastic dinosaur. Spear by Mankind. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Big clothesline on Mankind. Mankind blocks a punch. Stone Cold \ Mankind whip Vader into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Double Arm DDT by Stone Cold, Vader got destroyed. Mankind throws Stone Cold into a shopping trolley. Steve Austin powers out of a Mankind headlock. Rude Awakening on Vader by Stone Cold. Steve Austin moves in for the kill. Stone Cold Stunner! 1....2....3. I'll give this a ***1\4 rating.

Sycho Sid vs The Undertaker : Undertaker slams Sycho Sid down. Full nelson slam on Sid. Hooks the leg for a two count. Sid pushes out of a The Undertaker hold. Sycho Sid hits Undertaker. Sid slams The Undertaker down. Big John Studd would be proud, no doubt. Hooks the leg for a two count. Sycho Sid scores with a poor standing spinebuster. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Sycho Sid strikes The Undertaker. The Undertaker ducks a clothesline attempt. Spear by The Undertaker. There's a two count on the pin. Death valley driver by The Undertaker, Sycho Sid got planted. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Undertaker slams Sycho Sid down. Undertaker slams Sycho Sid. The Undertaker misses a clothesline. Undertaker gets squashed in the corner with a clothesline. Sycho Sid scores with a crappy looking standing spinebuster. The Undertaker can barely stand. Here it comes - Powerbomb. 1....2...3, it's finished. The Sandman has grabbed a chair. Sid walks over...and gets floored with a hard shot. Undertaker also takes a hard shot. Sandman has laid everybody out! Almost wandered into *** match territory, but there was too much that dragged it down so it only gets a **3\4 rating.

Rating 79%

Shawn Michaels is backstage. I'm actually looking forward to this. He was on hype duty tonight, this time for a match with Bret Hart.

Rating 84%

Bret Hart vs Shawn Michaels (For The WWF World Title) : Belly to belly suplex by HBK. HBK hits a face jam on Bret Hart onto the ladder. Second rope flying axe handle, The Hitman goes down. HBK uses a basement dropkick to the knee. The Hitman counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Face-first suplex onto the ladder from The Hitman. Spine shattering vicious back suplex! Shawn Michaels got absolutely creamed. Shawn Michaels ducks a clothesline attempt. The Hitman takes a hurrancarana from Shawn Michaels. Tiger suplex on The Hitman, right from out of the Misawa playbook. Bret Hart fights out of a grapple. Bret Hart uses move #193 (arm-BAR). HBK powers out of a headlock. Second rope flying axe handle, The Hitman goes down. Shawn Michaels moves in for the kill. Sweet Chin Music!!! That shook the ring. Shawn Michaels goes up ladder and grabs the prize for the win. Bret Hart gives a murderous look toward Shawn Michaels...and attacks! HBK gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. The Hitman picks him up...and launches him over the top rope to the outside. A small measure of revenge has been taken. This was missing something, so it only gets a ****1\2 rating.

Rating 94%

Overall PPV Rating: 86%

We got a 0.92 buy rate for 'In Your House'!
The attendance was 11714 people.
We made $2300000 from pay-per-view revenue.
We made $702840 from ticket sales.

Hmmm I didn't have the build up to the event that I would have liked, the ECW guys aren't really over enough yet to have them in the main events and stuff. Hopefully by the next PPV the invcaasion angle will be well underway.

#1-norm-fan
03-26-2004, 04:42 AM
So I got on ewadditions.com. The only downloads I see though are a few picture DLs and a Stat DL. How can I get these old rosters and WCW and everything?

Boondock Saint
03-26-2004, 04:58 AM
Released A-Train and Rikishi with ease. Taker and Kane were happy to leave too, although I didn't want them to. But I don't have time for these unhappy people. Now if I can figure out how to make Matt Hardy happy...

The Mackem
03-26-2004, 08:59 PM
So I got on ewadditions.com. The only downloads I see though are a few picture DLs and a Stat DL. How can I get these old rosters and WCW and everything?

There should be a scenarios section.

#1-norm-fan
03-26-2004, 11:17 PM
There is but it's empty.

http://ewb3.ithium.net/ewadditions/phpnuke/html/modules.php?

Boondock Saint
03-27-2004, 03:58 AM
Triple H has announced he will retire from WWE in one month.

:lol: what. OK then. Luckily I just finished a major feud between you and Orton.

Boondock Saint
03-28-2004, 11:34 PM
This game is gonna get me through the end of school. It has to. Or I will go insane.

#1-norm-fan
03-29-2004, 02:54 AM
Alright, I got the 1996 scenarios but I'm having trouble using them on 4.0. I had to DL 3.0. Is there any way to use them on 4.0?

#1-norm-fan
03-29-2004, 02:58 AM
Nevermind. I can't even play it on 3.0!

#1-norm-fan
03-29-2004, 04:33 AM
Well I went on the forums at Ravex and managed to find a 1992 scenario and it looks great. I'm WCW. I'll start posting some results and stuff.

I opened up a development territory and put 29 workers there. Here is my active roster though...

Abdullah The Butcher
Arn Anderson
Barry Windham
Big Van Vader
Bobby Eaton
Brad Armstrong
Brian Pillman
Cactus Jack
Dan Spivey
Diamond Dallas Page
Diamond Studd
Dustin Rhodes
Dusty Rhodes (Non-Wrestler)
Harley Race (Manager)
Johnny B. Badd
Jushin 'Thunder' Liger
Larry Zbyszco
Lex Luger
Madusa
Paul E. Dangerously (Manager)
Rick Rude
Rick Steiner
Ricky Steamboat
Ron Simmons
Scott Steiner
Steve Austin
Sting
Terrence Taylor
The Dynamite Kid
Thomas Rich
Tracy Smothers
Z-Man

The Champions:
WCW World - Lex Luger
WCW Tag Team - Dustin Rhodes and Ricky Steamboat
WCW United States - Rick Rude
WCW Television - Steve Austin
WCW Lightheavyweight - Jushin 'Thunder' Liger
WCW United States Tag Team (I'll probably be retiring this one) - The Young Pistols(Tracey Smothers and Steve Armstrong)

#1-norm-fan
03-29-2004, 05:36 AM
Well here is the April Clash of the Champions:

Announcers: Gordon Solie and Jessie Ventura

Arn Anderson and Bobby Eaton vs Brad Armstrong and Terrence Taylor

The Match: Massive backbreaker on Brad and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Tag between Brad Armstrong and Terrence Taylor. Taylor takes a flying neckbreaker from Bobby Eaton. Tag to Arn Anderson. Taylor walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Tag to Brad Armstrong. Brad walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by Arn Anderson connects and Brad Armstrong is down! Brad Armstrong is in trouble. Spinebuster! 1....2....3. ***

Rating: 74%

Steve Austin (c) vs Z-Man (For the WCW TV Title)

The Match: Austin scoops and slams Z-Man. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Steve Austin with a spinning neckbreaker on Z-Man. Hooks the leg for a two count. Austin walks into a drop toe hold. Spin kick by Z-Man to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Big forearm by Z-Man makes me want to go to the mirror and check MY teeth. Hard back suplex on Austin. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Steve Austin powers out of a Z-Man headlock. Z-Man walks into a stiff sit-out jaw breaker. Z-Man can barely stand. Stun Gun!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! ***1\4

Rating: 78%

Abdullah the Butcher vs Big Van Vader

The Match: Full nelson slam on Abdullah. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Big Van Vader just KILLS Abdullah the Butcher! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Vader slams Abdullah the Butcher down and motions to the crowd. Hooks the leg for a two count. Abdullah backdrops Big Van Vader out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Abdullah the Butcher. Abdullah the Butcher hits a right hand on Big Van Vader. Weak bodyslam by Abdullah. Abdullah the Butcher gets taken down out of nowhere! Full nelson slam on Abdullah. Big Van Vader floors Abdullah the Butcher. Vader Splash!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Big Van Vader gives a murderous look toward Abdullah the Butcher...and attacks! Abdullah gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. Vader leaves the ring having left Abdullah down and out. *

Rating: 66%

Brian Pillman vs Jushin Thunder Liger (c) (For the WCW Lightheavyweight Title)

The Match: Spin kick by Jushin Thunder Liger to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Liger crushes Pillman with a sweet running senton. Hooks the leg for a two count. Brian Pillman pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Brian Pillman connects with a back heel kick on Liger and gets back up quickly. Implant DDT by Brian Pillman! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Hooks the leg for a two count. Springboard dropkick from Brian Pillman. Nicely done. Pin, but Liger is out just before the three count. Implant DDT by Brian Pillman! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Jushin Thunder Liger pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Superkick by Jushin Thunder Liger practically knocks out all of Brian Pillman's teeth! Hooks the leg for a two count. Springboard dropkick from Jushin Thunder Liger. Nicely done. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Liger uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Liger hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Liger walks into a drop toe hold. Flying elbow from Brian Pillman connects. Back heel kick off the second rope and Liger goes flying! The time limit expires, and the referee declares the match a draw. Brian Pillman offers a handshake to Liger...and he accepts it! ***3/4

Rating: 73%

Cactus Jack vs Ron Simmons (Texas Death Match)

The Match: Cactus scoops and slams Ron Simmons. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Cactus Jack with a spinning neckbreaker on Simmons. Cover gets three for Cactus Jack, Simmons got pinned. The referee is counting: 5....6....Ron Simmons is back up. Ron Simmons reverses a hip toss. Bodyslam by Simmons. Simmons slams Cactus Jack. Cactus gets slammed onto a trash can, squashing it. Ron Simmons gets taken down out of nowhere! Cactus Jack hits a bulldog off the ropes. Johnny B. Badd comes running down the aisle with a chair! Cactus whips Ron Simmons into the ropes. Badd jumps onto the apron with the chair! Collision between Badd, Simmons, and the chair! Ron Simmons staggers back into a roll up! 1...2...3! It's over! The referee counts to 10, this match is over! **3/4

Rating: 76%

The Dynamite Kid vs Rick Rude (c) (For The WCW US Title)

The Match: The Dynamite Kid connects with a back heel kick on Rick Rude and gets back up quickly. Implant DDT by The Dynamite Kid! I will always and forever mark out for that move. There's a two count on the pin. Rick Rude blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Rude Awakening neckbreaker on The Dynamite Kid by Rick Rude. Remember when that was a legit finish? Rick Rude hits a right hand. The Dynamite Kid charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Kid ducks a wild right hand. Beautiful spinning arm drag out of the corner by Kid. Rick Rude slides out and grabs a chair! Kid goes to climb out of the ring...and takes a chair to the head! The referee has no hesitation in calling for the bell! Disqualification. Rick Rude leaves the ring and heads off down the aisle. Rick Rude obviously didn't want any more of a beating tonight. ***1\2

Rating: 83%

The Steiner Brothers vs Dustin Rhodes and Ricky Steamboat (c) (For the WCW Tag Team Titles)

The Match: A Gut buster connects on Steamboat and hits hard. Big piledriver on Steamboat. Tag between Rick Steiner and Scott Steiner. Bodyslam by Scott. Hooks the leg for a two count. Steamboat gets hit with SPLASH MOUNTAIN~! out of the corner! Tag to Rick Steiner. The Steiner Brothers whip Steamboat into the corner. Scott Steiner whips Rick Steiner in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Steamboat counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Steamboat tags out to Dustin Rhodes. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Rick Steiner by Rhodes. Remember when that was a legit finish? Spinebuster by Dustin Rhodes. Tag to Ricky Steamboat. Dustin Rhodes scoops up Rick. Steamboat bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Steamboat hits a dropkick on Rick Steiner and gets right back up. Super kick by Ricky Steamboat. Tag to Dustin Rhodes. Rick Steiner charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Rick pushes out of a Dustin Rhodes hold. Rick tags out to Scott Steiner. Massive backbreaker on Rhodes and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Dustin Rhodes is in big trouble...Top Rope Bulldog!! 1....2....3! The Steiner Brothers remain in the ring, celebrating their victory. ****1\4

Rating: 88%

Sting is backstage. He was out there to hype a match against Lex Luger. Good way to get the fans interested in what is coming up.

Sting vs Lex Luger (Steel Cage Match for the WCW World Title)

The Match: Luger is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Sting launches Luger into the cage wall. Luger gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Bodyslam by Sting. Luger backdrops Sting out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Lex Luger. Luger slams Sting. Lex Luger and Sting climb the cage....but both end up crashing back to the canvas after a struggle! Full nelson slam on Sting. Sting fights out of a grapple. Sting drills Lex Luger with a press slam into a Michinoku Driver! Sting climbs the cage...but Lex Luger is in hot pursuit, and they both end up back on the canvas. Lex Luger gets knocked to the ground by Sting. Here it comes...Scorpion Deathlock! Lex Luger is almost unconscious with pain! Sting climbs the cage, Luger can only look on in despair. Sting escapes for the win! Sting climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory **1/4

Rating: 86%

Overall Show Rating: 81%

Evil Vito
03-30-2004, 09:26 PM
<font color=goldenrod>WCF Saturday Night Shock - 1/8/05

Card Information:
Held in: SEAGATE CENTER
Date/Time: January 8/2005 at 9:00pm

AJ Styles and La Parka battled to a double countout in 0:06:26.
Rating: **

Simon Diamond pinned Eddie Guerrero after the Swinging DDT in 0:14:06.

3 Count defeated America's Most Wanted when Helms pinned J. Storm with the
Vertebreaker in 0:10:42.

Lance Storm made Crowbar submit to the Maple Leaf in 0:09:50.
Rating: **

Sean O'Haire pinned John Cena with the Prophecy and Raven interference in
0:11:20.
Rating: * 3/4

Edge And Christian defeated The Killer Bees when Edge pinned Brunzell with the
Edgecution in 0:08:13.

Billy Kidman pinned Paul London with the Shooting Star Press in 0:09:10.

Bret Hart and Owen Hart defeated Evolution (Chris Jericho and Ric Flair) when
B. Hart made Jericho submit to the Sharpshooter in 0:15:44.

Match observations:

The 2nd edition of WCF Saturday Night Shock started off with a bang as Mick
Foley made some major announcements regarding the Royal Rumble Pay-Per-View. The first of these was that the losers in the semifinals of the 8-Man
Intercontinental Title Tournament would still get a chance at WCF gold in a
one-on-one environment, as they would be going head to head at the Royal
Rumble in a match for the Television Title. As for the tournament participants
that lose in the quarterfinals, they will all get shots at the WCF World Title,
but they will have to go through 29 others to be declared the new champion.
Also, it was announced that the Cruiserweight Title match at the PPV would
indeed be Billy Kidman taking on Rey Mysterio Jr.

La Parka and AJ Styles were in the midst of an intense matchup before both
ended up outside the ring and they continued to brawl until both were counted out and the match declared a draw. Afterwards, the two had a very heated (and hilarious) argument, with the ending result being Mick Foley putting them in a one-on-one match at the Royal Rumble, with the winner advancing into the Rumble Match themselves.

Simon Diamond (with the help of a little thing called extra leverage) and Lance Storm both advanced into the semifinals of the Intercontinental Title tournament with their wins over Eddie Guerrero and Crowbar respectively. The two are scheduled to meet in two weeks in a semifinal match. As for Eddie and Crowbar, both have been added to the list of Royal Rumble participants.

3 Count defeated America's Most Wanted after a hard fought win. Afterwards it was announced that 3 Count would be facing the Hardy Boyz at the Royal Rumble PPV for the vacant WCF Tag Team Titles.

John Cena and Raven seem to be developing an interesting feud. Last week, Cena pinned Raven cleanly in the middle of the ring. This week, Raven seems to be out for revenge, as he costed Cena his match against Sean O'Haire by tripping him up, and when Cena turned around O'Haire lifted Cena up and then dropped him back down in the Prophecy. To add insult to injury, Raven talked trash to Cena after and even slapped him in the face.

After their victory, Edge and Christian became a little too egotistical, to the
point where they became extreme. Each of them grabbed a steel chair and both members of the Killer Bees receives Con-Chair-Tos, rendering each of them unconscious. They got on the microphone and gloated about how one of them was going to win the Rumble, which prompted Mick Foley to come out. Foley stated that neither Edge nor Christian had signed up for the Rumble match, and there were only 3 slots left that were not reserved. Foley made an executive decision and awarded two of the slots to the Killer Bees, much to Edge and Christian's chagrin. Foley said there was only one slot left, and he declared that Edge and Christian would have a match at the PPV to decide the final slot in the Rumble.

As Rey Mysterio Jr. made his way to the ring for his match against Paul London, Billy Kidman sprinted out from the back and jumped his Royal Rumble opponent. As Rey was sent to the back for medical treatment, Kidman took over. After defeating London in a rather cocky manner, Rey rushed back out to the ring and delivered a 6-1-9 to Kidman as payback for the earlier assault.

In the main event of the evening, Bret and Owen Hart got payback for
Evolution's trickery the week previous. Owen was on the outside of the ring
laid out, but one miscommunication by Ric Flair saw Chris Jericho suffering
through the Sharpshooter and eventually tapping out in the middle of the ring. Flair, Styles, and J-Busta assisted Jericho backstage as Bret and Owen
celebrated in the middle of the ring as the show went off of the air.

-----------------------------------

3 more TV shows before the Rumble.

Also, how's this for a slap in the face? After the show, Crowbar decided to quit for whatever reason. **** off to you too Devon. :mad:

Eh, not to worry. I've got plans ready as a result of this incident.</font>

Evil Vito
04-03-2004, 02:39 PM
<font color=goldenrod>WCF Saturday Night Shock - 8/15/2005

Card Information:
Held in: CUMBERLAND COUNTY CIVIC CENTER
Date/Time: January 15/2005 at 9:00pm

Matt Hardy pinned Shannon Moore with the Twist Of Fate in 0:08:37.

Kerry Von Erich pinned Raven with the Discus Punch in 0:08:19.

Kurt Angle made Shawn Michaels submit to the Ankle Lock in 0:16:12.
(Ric Flair no-showed.)

Sean O'Haire pinned Triple H with the Prophecy in 0:08:23.
Rating: * 1/4

Mr. Perfect pinned Rob Conway with the Perfect Plex in 0:08:44.

Billy Kidman, Lizmark Jr. and Spanky defeated
Rey Mysterio Jr., Taka Michinoku and Chavo Guerrero Jr. when Spanky pinned
Michinoku with the Sliced Bread #2 in 0:13:06.
Rating: *** 1/4

Chris Benoit made Jerry Lynn submit to the Crippler Crossface in 0:11:35.
Rating: *** 1/2

Bret Hart pinned J-Busta after a roll up in 0:14:45.

Match observations:

The Royal Rumble is looking better and better as the weeks go by. Several WCF wrestlers are already being billed as favorites to walk away with the WCF World Title.

One of these men would be Bret Hart. While Bret was in the midst of a stellar
match against Evolution member J-Busta, Chris Jericho ran out to try and help his Evolution buddy. Jericho held back Hart's arms as Busta backed up to
deliver a clean punch to the face, but Bret ducked at the last second, sending Jericho flying off of the apron as a surprised Busta got rolled up for the clean 3 count and for the second week in a row the show ended with Bret Hart victorious.

Other men that have a hell of a chance at winning the Royal Rumble are Kurt
Angle, Chris Benoit, and even Sean O'Haire. Each man pulled huge victories
tonight, and it definately helps their momentum going into the PPV.

The Intercontinental Title Tournament Semi-Finals will occur next week, as we will see Lance Storm facing Simon Diamond, as well as Kerry Von Erich facing Mr. Perfect. The winners will compete for the Intercontinental Title at the Royal Rumble, while the losers will compete for the Television Title.

One of the Intercontinental Title Matches saw Kerry Von Erich defeat Raven, and in the process the feud between Raven and Cena continues. Cena's music began playing in mid-match and Cena merely stood at the top of the ramp looking on, Raven was getting distracted by Cena's presence and cursed him out, but when he turned around he walked right into a Discus Punch, giving Von Erich the pinfall victory as Cena just smiled and walked off.

Matt Hardy picked up a hard fought victory over Shannon Moore, possibly giving the Hardy Boyz an edge going into the Royal Rumble. We'll see if history repeats itself next week when Jeff Hardy takes on Shane Helms.

The Billy Kidman/Rey Mysterio Jr. feud heated up this week when Kidman and Rey brawled away from the ring duuring their 6-Man tag match, turning it into a tag match of Spanky/Lizmark vs. Taka/Chavo. After the match's completion, we went backstage to see Kidman and Rey still brawling, ending with Rey getting thrown head first into a production truck. Kidman stood over him afterwards, satisfied with the damage that he had done.

AJ Styles and La Parka had another heated, hilarious backstage confrontation
this week. This time, however, it ended with Styles kicking La Parka square in
his skeletal nuts.

In other news, Edge and Christian were seen pleading with Mick Foley to call
off the Edge/Christian match at the Royal Rumble and to just let them both in
because of Crowbar's quitting, freeing up a slot. Foley denied this however,
and announced that he had just managed to sign a new wrestler to the WCF, and that he would be debuting in the Rumble Match. Who this mystery man is is anybody's guess, but one thing is for certain, Edge and Christian were NOT happy to hear about it.

------------------------------------

Decent TV show, the only particularly bad matches being Moore/Hardy, O'Haire/HHH, and HBK/Angle (**1/4 may be good for TV, but not when it's Angle and HBK, I guess Angle didn't put in all that much effort because he wasn't prepared to have a match tonight. Stupid Flair :mad: )</font>

Evil Vito
04-04-2004, 03:57 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Damn, nobody cares anymore.</font> :(

MVP
04-04-2004, 04:33 PM
WCF Saturday Night Shock - 8/15/2005

Card Information:
Held in: CUMBERLAND COUNTY CIVIC CENTER
Date/Time: January 15/2005 at 9:00pm

:cool:

MVP
04-04-2004, 04:33 PM
BTW on EWR, how do you tone down the riskiness of your show if a network says your show is too risque?

Tony Montana
04-05-2004, 02:49 AM
Anybody want to tell me some wrestlers worth adding to my new custom fed I just edited in ? At the moment my only worker is Lance Storm who I have on a 30 month written contract on $0 per show :)

Evil Vito
04-05-2004, 06:00 AM
BTW on EWR, how do you tone down the riskiness of your show if a network says your show is too risque?

<font color=goldenrod>Go to the button on the main screen that says either "WWE" or "NWATNA" or whatever your promotion is.</font>

The Mackem
04-05-2004, 06:08 AM
Anybody want to tell me some wrestlers worth adding to my new custom fed I just edited in ? At the moment my only worker is Lance Storm who I have on a 30 month written contract on $0 per show :)

How dare you do that to Lance :mad:

Evil Vito
04-06-2004, 12:18 AM
<font color=goldenrod>WCF Saturday Night Shock - 1/22/2005

Card Information:
Held in: E -CENTER
Date/Time: January 22/2005 at 9:00pm

The Brain Busters defeated America's Most Wanted when Anderson pinned C. Harris
with the Gourdbuster in 0:07:07.

Lance Storm made Simon Diamond submit to the Maple Leaf in 0:09:26.

Shawn Michaels pinned Ric Flair with the Sweet Chin Music in 0:12:07.
Rating: *** 1/2

Shane Helms pinned Jeff Hardy with the Vertebreaker in 0:07:31.

Mr. Perfect pinned Kerry Von Erich with the Perfect Plex in 0:08:58.

Chris Jericho made Owen Hart submit to the Walls Of Jericho in 0:16:12.

Christian pinned Rey Mysterio Jr. with the Unprettier in 0:09:42.

Bret Hart and La Parka defeated Evolution (AJ Styles and J-Busta) when Parka
pinned Styles after a twisting moonsault in 0:16:00.

Match observations:

Evolution seems to be losing momentum after this week, as 3 of its 4 members lost their matches. First we saw Shawn Michaels go cleanly over Ric Flair. Then later, in the only successful match that Evolution had tonight, Chris Jericho defeated Owen Hart, and get this, he did it CLEANLY, I'll bet that no one saw that coming. Then in the main event, we saw Bret Hart and La Parka defeat J-Busta and AJ Styles, with La Parka getting the pinfall victory over his Royal Rumble opponent, AJ Styles.

After the show, a HUGE match was signed as next week's main event. All four members of Evolution will be taking on Bret and Owen Hart, Shawn Michaels, and La Parka in an eight man tag team match, with the man scoring the winning pinfall or submission getting the number 30 slot in the Royal Rumble Match in just over a week. It was also announced that if either AJ Styles or La Parka score the win, then the winner of their match at the Royal Rumble will be number 30.

The finals of the Intercontinental Title tournament are set, at the Royal
Rumble, we will see Lance Storm and Mr. Perfect go head-to-head for the title. In addition, we will also see Simon Diamond go up against Kerry Von Erich for the Television Title. However, next week, participants of both of the matches will come together, as Lance Storm and Kerry Von Erich will be teaming up to take on Mr. Perfect and Simon Diamond.

Shane Helms got the win over Jeff Hardy tonight, evening out the victory count between The Hardy Boyz and 3 Count going into the Royal Rumble PPV. Next week we will see the winners of both matches, Matt Hardy and Shane Helms, go one on one next week.

Christian got the duke over Rey Mysterio Jr. tonight, albeit frequent
interference from Edge and Mysterio's Royal Rumble opponent, Billy Kidman. After the match, Kidman, Edge, and Christian beat the living hell out of Rey. Thankfully, Eddie and Chavo Guerrero came out from the back to help Rey, challenging Kidman, Edge, and Christian to a 6-Man Tag Match next week with Rey as their partner.

John Cena and Raven continued their feud this week, just not in any official match. The cameras caught the two brawling backstage, and they even fought out into the arena. One has to wonder whether or not these two men will cross paths next week, or for that matter, if they will cross paths in the midst of the Royal Rumble Match.

Also, The Brain Busters made their WCF debuts tonight, defeating America's Most Wanted rather easily. One has to wonder if they will be in line for shots at the Tag Team Titles after next Sunday's Royal Rumble PPV.

-----------------------------------

Blah, with the exception of Michaels/Flair and Jericho/Owen, this show SUCKED. Ah well, just an off night I hope.</font>

Tony Montana
04-09-2004, 02:50 AM
iI have finally came up with a roster for my custom federation. Here it is:

Air Paris
Al Snow
Alexis Laree
Alter Boy Luke
Alter Boy Matthew
April Hunter
B.G James
Billy Gunn
Billy Kidman
Brian XL
Bull Buchanan
Charlie Haas
Chris Kanyon
Chris Nowinski
Christian
Chuck Palumbo
CM Punk
Colt Cabana
Danny Basham
Danny Dominion
Doug Basham
Elix Skipper
Evan Karagias
Frankie Kazarian
Goldust
Hardcore Holly
Hurricane
Jamie Noble
Jay Briscoe
Jeff Hardy
Jerry Lynn
Jimmy Yang
Joannie Laurer
Jody Fleisch
Joel Maximo
Johnny Stamboli
Jose Maximo
Julio Dinero
Justin Credible
Kaz Hayashi
Lance Storm
Lash LeRoux
Mark Briscoe
Mark Jindrak
Matt Hardy
Matt Morgan
Maven
Men's Teioh
Michael Shane
Mike Awesome
Nova
Nunzio
Paul London
Psychosis
Renee Dupree
Rey Mysterio
Rhyno
Rob Conway
Sean O'Haire
Shannon Moore
Shark Boy
Shawn Stasiak
Sick Nick Mondo
Sonny Siaki
Spanky
Super Crazy
Tajiri
Taka Michinoku
Teddy Hart
Test
Tommy Dreamer
Ultimo Dragon
Vampiro

Who shall I get rid of and where shall I put everyone on my card(who should be main eventer, mid carder etc)? Also who on the roster works well together and what storylines/feuds etc shall I use to get my fed going. What settings shall I have all image, production values etc on ?

Thanx

The Mackem
04-09-2004, 07:36 AM
I would say get rid of Billy Gunn, Bull Buchanan, Hardcore Holly, Joannie Laurer and Test.

Evil Vito
04-09-2004, 05:43 PM
<font color=goldenrod>WCF Saturday Night Shock - 1/29/05

Card Information:
Held in: KEMPER ARENA
Date/Time: January 29/2005 at 9:00pm

Jushin Liger pinned Paul London with the Running Liger Bomb in 0:09:38.
Rating: ***

Edge, Christian and Billy Kidman defeated
Los Guerreros and Rey Mysterio Jr. when Kidman pinned Mysterio Jr. after
a roll up in 0:15:58.

Shelton Benjamin pinned Triple H after a superkick in 0:07:40.

Shane Helms pinned Matt Hardy with the Vertebreaker in 0:11:41.
Rating: ***

Mr. Perfect and Simon Diamond defeated Lance Storm and Kerry Von Erich when
Mr. Perfect pinned L. Storm with the Perfect Plex in 0:11:30.

Jerry Lynn pinned Taka Michinoku with the Cradle Piledriver in 0:09:38.

Chris Benoit made Kurt Angle submit to the Crippler Crossface in 0:12:05.

No-Time-Limit-Match:
Evolution (AJ Styles, Chris Jericho, J-Busta and Ric Flair) defeated
Bret Hart, Owen Hart, Shawn Michaels and La Parka when Styles pinned S. Michaels
after a steel chair shot in 0:21:47.

Match observations:

Emotions are running rampant through the WCF as we head into the Royal Rumble
tomorrow night.

Tonight's main event saw all 4 members of Evolution going up against Bret Hart,
Owen Hart, Shawn Michaels, and La Parka, with the man scoring the victory
becoming number 30 in the Royal Rumble Match (except in the case of Styles and
Parka, where if they got the pinfall, the #30 spot would go to the winner of
their match on Sunday.

After the match, it was ultimately decided that the winner of Styles/La Parka
would be number 30. With all hell breaking loose outside the ring in a wild
brawl between the Bret, Owen, Jericho, Flair, and Busta, Michaels looked to
have Styles beat after hitting the Sweet Chin Music. However, with the ref
preoccupied with the brawl at ringside, La Parka took the opprotunity to...
SMACK MICHAELS OVER THE HEAD WITH A STEEL CHAIR. This allowed Styles to pick up
the pinfall as La Parka looked disgraced at what he had done. The announcers
speculated that he only did it to help himself get a better shot at number 30.

Styles celebrated as if he had won the match all on his own, even attacking
Michaels. La Parka had seen enough and he and Styles began going at it. Keen
eyed fans noticed that a couple of other wrestlers had joined into the ringside
brawl in the meantime, and that more were coming out of the locker room. The
major brawl eventually spilled into the ring, and as far as I could see, every
single announced Royal Rumble participant (along with AJ Styles and La Parka)
was in the ring brawling to end the show.

Many fans are wondering if Rey Mysterio Jr. can keep Kidman from cheating him
out of the Cruiserweight Title at the Royal Rumble. This week in the 6-Man Tag
Team Match, Kidman had to hook the tights to keep Rey down, screwing Rey out
of another match.

Mr. Perfect and Simon Diamond seem to have advantages going into their
respective title matches at the Royal Rumble, defeating their respective
opponents Lance Storm and Kerry Von Erich in tag team action tonight.

Shane Helms scored an impressive victory over Matt Hardy. Of course, he also
had the help of one Shannon Moore, but nonetheless, 3 Count seems to have the
edge going into the Pay-Per-View.

Chris Benoit could very well be a favorite to win the Royal Rumble, as he
defeated the world-class Olympian Kurt Angle. Jerry Lynn and Jushin Liger could
also both be considered dark horse canidates, Lynn because of the fact that he
is a psychopath, and Liger because of his quick speed and endurance. Also, both
racked up impressive wins tonight.

One has to wonder how good of a chance one of the members of The World's
Greatest Tag Team has at winning, seeing as when they team, up anything can
happen. This was proved tonight as Shelton Benjamin defeated Triple H with the
help of his partner Charlie Haas.

Sean O'Haire is another dark horse canidate in this year's Rumble, as
throughout the night we saw him backstage randomly assaulting various WCF
superstars, and coming out victorious each and every time.

Also, we have two other men who could very well walk away with the WCF World
Title tomorrow night, and they are John Cena and Raven. They continued their
feud this week in a backstage "war of words". Although you have to wonder if
they will be able to put their personal issues with each other aside with the
goal of winning the WCF World Title in mind.

Well fans, there's only two ways to see how it all unfolds live, and that's to
either be at the show or to order the Pay-Per-View. No matter which you choose,
we hope to see you tomorrow at the WCF's first ever Pay Per View, Royal Rumble
2005!</font>

Evil Vito
04-09-2004, 05:44 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Here be the card for Royal Rumble 2005. Go ahead and make predictions because it'll take me quite awhile to write up the matches and interviews in between schoolwork and the like.

<u>DARK MATCH MADNESS</u>
Paul London vs. Taka Michinoku

<u>Royal Rumble Qualifying Match</u>
Edge vs. Christian

<u>Royal Rumble Qualifying Match</u>
La Parka vs. AJ Styles

<u>Match for the Vacant WCF Tag Team Titles</u>
The Hardy Boyz (Matt and Jeff) vs. 3 Count (Shane Helms and Shannon Moore)

<u>Match for the Vacant WCF Cruiserweight Title</u>
Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. Billy Kidman

<u>Match for the Vacant WCF Television Title</u>
Kerry Von Erich vs. Simon Diamond

<u>Match for the Vacant WCF Intercontinental Title</u>
Lance Storm vs. Mr. Perfect

<u>2005 Royal Rumble Match for the Vacant WCF World Title</u>

Arn Anderson
B. Brian Blair
Bret Hart
Charlie Haas
Chavo Guerrero Jr.
Chris Benoit
Chris Harris
Chris Jericho
Eddie Guerrero
J-Busta
James Storm
Jerry Lynn
Jim Brunzell
John Cena
Jushin Liger
Kurt Angle
Lizmark Jr.
Owen Hart
Raven
Ric Flair
Rob Conway
Sean O'Haire
Shawn Michaels
Shelton Benjamin
Spanky
Triple H
Tully Blanchard
Winner of Edge vs. Christian
Winner of AJ Styles vs. La Parka (Number 30)
And the Mystery Guy

Winner:
Runner Up:
Final Four:
Number 1:
Number 2:
First Elimination:
Shortest Time In Ring:
Mystery Guy:</font>

Cactus Sid
04-11-2004, 04:09 PM
Here's my first NWA:TNA PPV using TEW, I am mighty pissed off, Jeff Jarrett is like Triple H :mad: He refuses to job

Cactus Sid debuts as an ally of Jeff Jarrett - 60.6%

Raven defeated AJ Styles, BG James, D'Lo Brown, Dustin Rhodes, Sabu, Shane Douglas, The Sandman, Abyss and Sonny Siaki to win the number 1 contendership in a 10 Man Battle Royal, Jeff Jarrett laid out Raven as the Battle Royal finished - 71.7%

Lollipop danced for the crowd - 22.2%

Sting was seen arriving at the arena - 36.6% (everyone has weak gimmicks, WTF)

CM Punk's talk show with guest Shark Boy, ended with Punk attacking Shark Boy with a steel chair - 60.0 %

Teddy Hart sneak attacked Jerry Lynn prior to their match - 62.3%

Teddy Hart defeated Jerry Lynn with a low blow - 70.0%

Shark Boy accepted CM Punk's challenge in a backstage interview conducted by Goldylocks - 58.6%

CM Punk defeated Shark Boy following a diving headbutt, he attacked Shark Boy further after the match - 66.8%

A Video Hyped CM Punk - 43.5%

Sting gave Raven a pep talk ahead of his title shot - 57.9%

Glenn Gilbertti and David Young defeated Kid Kash and Dallas, 3 Live Kru (Konnan and Ron Killings) and America's Most Wanted (James Storm and Chris Harris) in a TLC Match, to win the NWA Tag Team Titles - 70.0%

Lollipop came out to dance again, but was attacked by Traci Brooks, who stripped Lollipop to her underwear - 39.8%

Cactus Sid attacked Sting backstage - 33.0%

Christopher Daniels defeated Frankie Kazarian, Chris Sabin, Juventud Guerrera, Low-Ki and The Amazing Red in a 6 Way Hell In A Cell Match to win the X-Division title - 77.5%

Raven hyped up his title match with Jeff Jarrett - 82.1%

Jeff Jarrett defeated Raven in a Hardcore Match to retain the NWA Heavyweight Title after interferance from Cactus Sid, Sting made the save for Raven - 87.6%

Raven and Sting challenged Cactus Sid and Jeff Jarrett for next week - 59.4%

Overall Rating: 58.9%
Attendance: 14,796 :eek:
Buy Rate: 61,178 buys (0.14 buyrate)

NEXT WEEK

The Sandman vs Shane Douglas
Tag Team Titles: Glenn Gilbertti and David Young vs Ron Killings and Konnan
Cactus Sid and Jeff Jarrett vs Sting and Raven
Lollipop vs Traci Brooks

Tony Montana
04-11-2004, 06:20 PM
Lollipop danced for the crowd - 22.2%

:lol:

Cactus Sid
04-11-2004, 06:44 PM
TNA PPV

Raven and Sting talk about getting Revenge on Cactus Sid and Jeff Jarrett - 86.5%

3 Live Kru challenge Gilbertti and Young to a title match tonight - 70.9%

Glenn Gilbertti and David Young defeated 3 Live Kru to retain the NWA Tag Team Titles, when Young pinned Killings after using the ropes - 70.0%

Low-Ki and Christopher Daniels battled throughout the arena - 67.1%

Low-Ki and Christopher Daniels battled to a Double Count Out in an X-Title match - 77.2%

A Video Hyped CM Punk - 43.5%

CM Punk defeated Dustin Rhodes by Pinfall - 70.0%

Jeff Jarrett and Cactus Sid attacked Sting and Raven backstage - 74.4%

Traci and Lollipop had a catfight - 59.8%

Lollipop defeated Traci Brooks in a Bra and Panties match, when the debuting Gorgeous George attacked Traci - 18.0% (I should be shot for that)

Cactus Sid forced AJ Styles and D'Lo Brown to team against Abyss and Sonny Siaki - 67.1%

Shane Douglas attacked The Sandman with a Ladder - 72.2%

The Sandman defeated Shane Douglas in a Stairway to Hell match - 71.4%

AJ Styles walked to the ring - 58.4%

AJ Styles and D'Lo Brown defeated Abyss and Sonny Siaki when AJ pinned Abyss after the Spiral Tap - 68.5%

Raven and Sting are shown walking to the ring - 82.6%

Raven and Sting defeated Cactus Sid and Jeff Jarrett when Raven pinned Sid with the Evenflow DDT, all 4 men brawled to end the show - 75.1%

Overall Rating: 66.6%
Attendance: 7,770
Buy Rate: 62,747 buys (0.14 buyrate)

NEXT WEEK:
Number 1 Contendership Match: Cactus Sid vs Raven vs Sting
Battle Of Triple X, If Ki and Skipper win they get a title shot - Christopher Daniels and ?????? vs Low-Ki and Elix Skipper

AJ Styles and D'Lo Brown will team again

THE DEBUTS OF......

Former WWE DIVA - Terri Runnels
The BEAST - Bob Sapp
Former WWE Intercontinental Champion - Jeff Hardy

Cactus Sid
04-11-2004, 06:45 PM
OK, how the fu</>ck does Lollipop blow an eardrum??

Someones been FU</>CKING with her head.....

Jeez, I'm hilarious

#1-norm-fan
04-12-2004, 03:37 AM
Did you buy TEW or are you just working with the 24 hour trial?

The Mackem
04-12-2004, 07:31 AM
He bought it, unlike someone :cool:

The Mackem
04-12-2004, 07:31 AM
Did you use the RaveX roster patch Sid? Do TNA actually get those attendances in real life? :p

Cactus Sid
04-12-2004, 08:43 AM
Its the TEW Zone roster patch, and no they don't

I am therefore the man

Cactus Sid
04-12-2004, 10:23 AM
TNA PPV III (Under the new regime)

Jeff Jarrett issues an open challenge for the NWA Heavyweight Title, which is answered by the debuting Bob Sapp, much to Jarrett's horror - 70.6%

Jason Cross shockingly defeated Glenn Gilbertti after hitting Glenn with Brass Knucks - 70.0%

Cactus Sid came down to the ring and brought out his new secretary.....Kim Page - 70.0%

Cactus Sid forced AJ and D'Lo to team together again, but if they won, they'd get a shot at the tag team titles next week - 67.6%

CM Punk hyped his upcoming match with Styles and D'Lo, James Mitchell served as interviewer - 80.7%

AJ Styles and D'Lo Brown went to a Double DQ with CM Punk and Julio Dinero, when Styles and Punk both used Chairs, both sides were named as Number 1 Contenders - 72.2%

Juventud Guerrera sneak attacked Jerry Lynn backstage prior to their match - 67.0%

Jerry Lynn defeated Juventud Guerrera by Pinfall - 70.0%

Terri Runnels made her debut by announcing she was the top diva in NWA:TNA, this brough out Kim Page who attacked Terri, welcoming her to the promotion - 68.6%

Cactus Sid was almost run over backstage - 56.7%

Shane Douglas and The Sandman went to a Double DQ, and continued brawling around the arena, continuing the fued. - 70.0%

Kim Page and Cactus Sid hit on each other backstage - 59.1% (What?? :shifty: )

Bob Sapp gave an interview threatening Jeff Jarrett - 56.9%

Jeff Jarrett defeated Bob Sapp to retain the NWA Heavyweight Title, after a low blow and using the ropes, Bob almost took Jeff's head off with a Lariat following the match - 68.0%

Chris Daniels asked Kid Kash to be his tag team partner - 66.5%

Daniels then went on to hype the upcoming match with his former Triple X partners Low-Ki and Elix Skipper - 81.3%

Elix Skipper and Low-Ki defeated Chris Daniels and Kid Kash to earn shots at the X-Division Title following interferance from a debuting Jeff Hardy who attacked Kid Kash allowing Low-Ki to get the pin - 74.0%

Kid Kash challenged Jeff Hardy to a match next week - 46.2%

Raven swore revenge against Cactus Sid - 80.8%

Raven defeated Sting and Cactus Sid to earn a shot at the NWA Heavyweight Title, when Jeff Jarrett accidentally knocked out Sting, Raven and Sting attacked Sid and Jarrett to end the show - 80.0%

Overall Rating: 68.8%
Attendance: 7,712
Buy Rate: 63,237 buys (0.14 buyrate)

NEXT WEEK

Following the Controversial Ending to the Number 1 Contendership, By Order of Cactus Sid, the following match has been changed too: NWA Heavyweight Title: Cactus Sid vs Jeff Jarrett vs Raven vs Sting
X-Title: Christopher Daniels vs Low-Ki vs Elix Skipper
Tag Team Titles: AJ Styles and D'Lo Brown vs CM Punk and Julio Dinero vs Glenn Gilbertti and David Young
Kid Kash vs Jeff Hardy

Shane Douglas and The Sandman's fued continues next week!

Cactus Sid
04-12-2004, 02:28 PM
TNA PPV IV

Cactus Sid approached Sting backstage and told him he was to take the night off, Police then forced Sting off the premises - 77.6%

Sid and Jeff Jarrett then hyped tonights match with Raven, which Sid stated had now been changed to a triple threat match - 77.8%

Kid Kash defeated Jeff Hardy following a low blow - 70.0%

Teddy Hart inexplicably threatened to attack Bob Sapp in a backstage interview conducted by Goldylocks - 70.4% (I am the man for turning a backstage idiot into an on-screen idiot)

Bob Sapp countered this by accepting Teddy's challenge - 66.0%

Bob Sapp annihilated Teddy Hart using a leg lock to earn the submission, he gave Teddy a running Powerbomb following the match - 67.9%

Terri and Lollipop did an erotic dance for the crowd - 67.4% (Its TNA OK!)

Jerry Lynn came out for a match with a mystery opponent, when from nowhere a debuting Justin Credible ran in and hit the That's Incredible - 65.8%

Justin Credible defeated Jerry Lynn by pulling the tights, the 2 brawled following the match - 70.0%

Lollipop came out to dance again, but Kim Page ran out and left Lollipop standing in her underwear - 62.0%

Chris Daniels hyped the upcoming X-Title match by laying the verbal smackdown on Low-Ki and Elix Skipper - 81.9%

Chris Daniels defeated Low-Ki and Elix Skipper to retain the X-Title, when Taka Michinoku attacked Elix Skipper allowing Daniels to hit the Angels Wings for the win, the 2 shook hands after the match - 78.7%

Kim Page flirted with Cactus Sid - 60.0% (It would be better if I could explain things in more depth here, because this angle does have a meaning later in the show, but you'd have to watch the show to understand, if that makes sense)

D'Lo and AJ talked about beating CM Punk and Julio Dinero - 74.6%

Julio Dinero and CM Punk defeated AJ Styles and D'Lo Brown, and Glenn Gilbertti and David Young to win the NWA Tag Team Titles in a NO DQ match when Punk pulled D'Lo's tights for the win - 71.0%

Raven hyped the big NWA Heavyweight Title match - 84.8%

Raven defeated Cactus Sid and Jeff Jarrett to WIN the NWA Heavyweight Title, when Sting ran in to take out Jarrett allowing Raven to hit the Evenflow DDT on Sid for the 3 count - 83.3%

Sting explained to the crowd the reason he had been let back into the arena was because a new authority figure had let him, signalling the arrival of.........Bret "The Hitman" Hart - 69.4%

Overall Rating: 72.1%
Attendance: 8,401
Buy Rate: 65,153 buys (0.15 buyrate)

NEXT WEEK
2 HUGE SUPERSTARS WILL DEBUT
Bret Hart addresses his return
Sting vs Cactus Sid
Low-Ki and Elix Skipper vs Christopher Daniels and Taka Michinoku
AJ Styles vs CM Punk
D'Lo Brown vs Julio Dinero

Cactus Sid
04-12-2004, 02:49 PM
Also next PPV will be a 3 hour PPV, as I will do every 5 shows

Cactus Sid
04-12-2004, 06:57 PM
TNA PPV V (3 Hour Special)

D'Lo Brown defeated Julio Dinero by Pinfall - 66.3%

Bret Hart came out and threatened Cactus Sid's future in NWA:TNA, making it known that he, like Sid, was now an authority in the company - 89.9%

Bret then said that he had someone he wanted to bring in, to show Sid he's serious, from the back stepped out...... HULK HOGAN - 73.8%

With Hogan in the ring, Jeff Jarrett then came out, saying that they had unfinished business, and that now Hogan is here, why don't they settle things? - 66.2%

Hogan agreed to face Jarrett tonight - 52.6%

Sonny Siaki came out following this, and told anyone in the back to come out and face him, the challenge was accepted by COLT CABANA, making his debut - 68.4%

Sonny Siaki defeated Colt Cabana by using the ropes, the 2 brawled following the match - 66.7%

Terri announced a friend of hers had signed for the promotion, she brought out APRIL HUNTER - 60.2%

Sting came out to a do an interview, but from nowhere Cactus Sid attacked him with a chair, leaving him down in the ring - 72.4%

Backstage, 3 Live Kru challenged Glenn Gilbertti and Kid Kash to face them for a shot at the tag team titles, which was accepted - 75.0%

3 Live Kru defeated Kash and Gilbertti by Pinfall following a spike piledriver on Gilbertti - 70.0%

Justin Credible asked for an NWA Heavyweight Title match, which Cactus Sid said he'd think about it - 75.4%

FRANCINE made her debut by attacking April Hunter - 61.6%

This led to, Francine defeating April Hunter in a Bra and Panties match when Kim Page attacked April Hunter, Lollipop and Terri made the save - 29.4%

Cactus Sid asked Kim Page out on a date, which she accepted - 60.4%

Cactus Sid then announced that Justin Credible would get a title shot tonight against Raven, in a Tables Ladders and Chairs match - 78.1%

Christopher Daniels hyped the match against Skipper and Low-Ki - 82.9%

Christopher Daniels and Taka Michinoku went to a Double DQ with Low-Ki and Elix Skipper when Daniels and Low-Ki both used Chairs, the teams started brawling after the match - 80.0%

This led to both teams fighting up into the concession stand, eventually being seperated 63.2%

Cactus Sid asked Lollipop out on a date, which she accepted - 56.0% ( :shifty: )

James Mitchell interviewed CM Punk about his match against AJ Styles - 83.9%

CM Punk defeated AJ Styles following interferance from Julio Dinero, D'Lo Brown made the save - 78.1%

Hulk Hogan and Sting talked backstage - 67.2%

Cactus Sid defeated Sting by Pinfall after he used the tights, Cactus attacked Sting after the match, but was run off by Hulk Hogan - 80.5%

Raven hyped his match against Justin Credible - 84.8%

Raven defeated Justin Credible in a TLC match to Retain the NWA Heavyweight Title - 89.3%

Raven was in the ring celebrating his victory, when from no where GOLDBERG attacked Raven and speared him to the mat leaving Raven lying - 83.5%

Hulk Hogan hyped his match against Jeff Jarrett - 50.5%

Jeff Jarrett defeated Hulk Hogan after interferance from Cactus Sid, Sting made the save to end the show - 63.7%

Overall Rating: 70.0%
Attendance: 15,915
Buy Rate: 66,282 buys (0.15 buyrate)

NEXT WEEK
Hulk Hogan and Sting vs Cactus Sid and Jeff Jarrett
Tag Team Titles: 3 Live Kru vs CM Punk and Julio Dinero
X-Title: Christopher Daniels/Elix Skipper vs Low-Ki
X-Title: Christopher Daniels vs Elix Skipper
Glenn Gilbertti and Kid Kash vs AJ Styles and D'Lo Brown
Lollipop/Kim Page/April Hunter/Francine/Terri ......... what next???
Raven and Goldberg will confront one another
Bret Hart in the house

Mike the Metal Ed
04-12-2004, 07:35 PM
Is it possible to send yourself down to development to increase your skills?

The Mackem
04-12-2004, 07:37 PM
I think you have to have another federation as your sort of development territory

Mike the Metal Ed
04-12-2004, 07:44 PM
I'm the WWE, so I have OVW, but I obviously can't talk to myself, so I can't go to OVW.

Cactus Sid
04-12-2004, 08:19 PM
Nope, you can't send yourself

Best thing to do is use the editing to make yourself at least fairly good

I put my overness as 50% everywhere, and now I'm basically on every segment trying to get myself over, just gave him good brawling, fairly good high flying, good psychology and basics and good mic skills

Cactus Sid
04-15-2004, 10:09 AM
TNA PPV VI

James Mitchell interviewed Goldberg/Raven, but it degenerated into a brawl - 60.7%

Both men continued brawling into the concession stands - 82.2%

They eventually went back to the ring, where Goldberg hit the Spear, before stealing the NWA Heavyweight Title - 82.2%

Teddy Hart came out and challenged Bob Sapp to a UFC style caged shootfight, Bob Sapp laughed and agreed to the challenge - 62.9%

Bob Sapp defeated Teddy Hart in a caged shootfight, with a Knockout thrust kick to the head, Sapp followed this up with a powerbomb - 62.4%

Goldylocks interviewed Bret Hart, who once again threatend Cactus Sid's position in the company - 89.3%

Kim Page attacked April Hunter and stripped her to her underwear - 57.4%

An embarrased April Hunter quickly left the arena - 42.6%

The camera switched to D'Lo and AJ Styles walking to the ring - 67.6%

AJ Styles and D'Lo Brown defeated Kid Kash and Glenn Gilbertti when Styles pinned Kash following the Styles Clash - 75.0%

Kim Page flirted with Cactus Sid backstage - 61.4%

Juvi and Jerry Lynn had a brawl backstage - 64.8%

Jerry Lynn and Juventud Guerrera went to a Double Count Out - 75.0%

Lollipop and Terri came out to the ring, but were attacked by Francine and Kim Page, they ended up having a catfight - 66.5%

Francine and Kim Page defeated Terri and Lollipop in an Evening Gown Match, when the debuting Becky Bayless attacked Lollipop allowing Kim Page to strip her - 17.9%

James Mitchell interviewed CM Punk backstage, he hyped the match with BG James and Konnan - 85.8%

CM Punk and Julio Dinero drew with 3 Live Kru, retaining the Tag Team Titles, when Kid Kash and Glenn Gilbertti attacked 3 Live Kru, AJ Styles and D'Lo Brown made the save - 70.0%

Cactus Sid and Lollipop kissed backstage - 52.4% (Its an angle with Kim Page/Lollipop, Lollipop is gonna catch Sid out, attack Kim Page etc...)

Bret Hart came out to the ring and announced that Christopher Daniels would face Elix Skipper - 80.6%

Christopher Daniels said he would beat Elix Skipper, and Low-Ki if he had too - 81.6%

Christopher Daniels defeated Elix Skipper to retain the X-Division Title after using the tights to get the pinfall, Low-Ki then attacked Daniels following the match - 70.0%

Bret Hart came out and made Christopher Daniels vs Low-Ki - 79.4%

Christopher Daniels drew with Low-Ki thus retaining the X-Title, when Elix Skipper attacked Daniels and then Juventud Guerrera attacked Low-Ki, Jerry Lynn made the save for Ki and Skipper when Daniels and Juvi got the upper hand - 80.0%

Hulk Hogan and Sting were interviewed prior to the match with Cactus Sid/Sting - 86.6%

Hulk Hogan and Stind defeated Cactus Sid and Jeff Jarrett when Hogan pinned Jarrett with the Big Legdrop, Sid and Jeff attacked Sting/Hogan after the match - 70.0%

Jarrett and Sid laid out both men to end the show - 74.9%

Overall Rating: 69.2%
Attendance: 10,070
Buy Rate: 68,618 buys (0.16 buyrate)

NEXT WEEK
Cactus Sid vs Hulk Hogan
Sting and Raven vs Jeff Jarrett and Goldberg
April Hunter vs Kimberly Page
4 Way Tag Team Title Match: 3 Live Kru vs Punk and Dinero vs AJ Styles and D'Lo Brown vs Glenn Gilbertti and Kid Kash
Ultimate X Match- Juventud Guerrera vs Jerry Lynn vs Christopher Daniels vs Elix Skipper vs Low-Ki vs ???????????
Clockwork Orange House Of Fun - Bob Sapp vs Teddy Hart

The Mackem
04-15-2004, 10:15 AM
Nice Sid :y:

Cactus Sid
04-15-2004, 11:49 AM
Nice Sid :y:

:love:

TNA PPV VII

Goldberg smashed up the stolen NWA Heavyweight Title backstage - 82.1%

Bret Hart and Sting are shown talking backstage - 83.1%

Colt Cabana and Sonny Siaki starting brawling in the toilet - 57.4%

Chris Harris was in the ring waiting for an opponent, when Justin Credible attacked him for behind with a chair - 68.4%

Justin Credible defeated a weakened Chris Harris after using a pair of Brass Knucks (Old School cheating rules :cool: ) Credible laid out Harris with a That's Incredible after the match - 70.0%

Hulk Hogan threatend Cactus Sid in an interview backstage - 82.6%

Bret Hart announced that Siaki and Cabana would fight, right this minute - 76.7%

Colt Cabana defeated Sonny Siaki following a Colt.45 - 70.0%

Kim Page and Cactus Sid are shown all over each other backstage - 49.2% (Lollipop got injured so this angle's gonna be really interesting now)

CM Punk was interviewed by James Mitchell backstage, he hyped the Fatal Four Way Elimination Tag Match - 84.5%

Julio Dinero and CM Punk retained their Tag Team Titles against AJ Styles/D'Lo Brown, 3 Live Kru (Konnan and BG James) and Glenn Gilbertti/Kid Kash, Eliminations went, AJ Styles over Kid Kash following the Spiral Tap, CM Punk over Konnan following the Near Deeath Experience and CM Punk over AJ Styles following a low blow, Styles and D'Lo brawled with Punk and Dinero after the match - 75.3%

April Hunter and Kim Page where changing before their match, when they started shouting and bitching at each other - 62.4%

Kim Page defeated April Hunter when Cactus Sid hit April Hunter with the Pentebury, Kim and Sid celebrated after the match - 25.9%

Sting and Raven hyped their match with Goldberg and Jeff Jarrett - 85.2%

Bob Sapp hyped his match with Teddy Hart - 62.0%

Bob Sapp defeated Teddy Hart in a brutal Clockwork Orange House Of Fun match following a DDT onto a chair - 75.0%

Christopher Daniels hyped the Ultimate X match, focusing particularly on Low-Ki - 83.1%

Christopher Daniels defeated Elix Skipper, Jerry Lynn, Juventud Guerrera, Low-Ki and Special Guest Chris Sabin, in an Ultimate X Match, Chris Sabin attacked Daniels after the match, angry that his guest appearance was for nothing. - 88.5% ( :cool: )

Cactus Sid hyped his match against Hulk Hogan - 82.9%

Cactus Sid defeated Hulk Hogan following a Low Blow - 70.0%

Cactus Sid stated that he would have a title match against Raven next week - 79.4%

Sting was shown walking down a corridor - 77.0%

Goldberg and Jeff Jarrett defeated Sting and Raven when Goldberg pinned Raven following a chair shot, the 2 continued to brawl after the match - 75.0%

Raven beat the sh</>it out of Goldberg backstage, before Goldberg jumped into his car and drove off, before Raven could do anymore damage, the show ends with Raven staring after Goldberg's car - 80.6%

Overall Rating: 72.8%
Attendance: 9,991 (New York)
Buy Rate: 67,590 buys (0.15 buyrate)

NEXT WEEK
NWA Heavyweight Title: Raven vs Cactus Sid
NWA X-Title: Christopher Daniels vs Chris Sabin
For a tag title shot - CM Punk vs AJ Styles
D'Lo Brown vs Julio Dinero vs Konnan vs Kid Kash

Cactus Sid
04-15-2004, 11:50 AM
CM Punk has rubbed up loads of people the wrong way, both Kid Kash and Juventud Guerrera hate him now.....

The Mackem
04-15-2004, 11:55 AM
You need to the dump that bitch sid, she's holding you down :mad:

Cactus Sid
04-15-2004, 12:08 PM
I'm trying to get her leg over

I mean, trying to get her over :shifty:

Her AND Lollipop

Cactus Sid
04-15-2004, 06:47 PM
In all honesty, I'm just building up to a Lesbian angle

If it works

Mike the Metal Ed
04-15-2004, 06:59 PM
Why are people so bitchy about their pushes? :mad:

Cactus Sid
04-15-2004, 07:09 PM
Why are people so bitchy about their pushes? :mad:

Yeah, its kinda annoying.

Even Lollipop wanted a push as an opener :mad:

The Mackem
04-15-2004, 08:08 PM
Man tell me about it, the people who I've set up on TPWW as commentators want pushes as workers in the ring :mad:

Kayfabeman is happy to be a commentator so why aren't Rob Harvey and Cynick?

All the woman want to be workers but I've got them as valets at the moment.

And out of the non-wrestlers, only Hero wants to remain one.

I've still got a bit of tweaking to do :-\

The Mackem
04-22-2004, 05:22 PM
Right I'm going to start this game or else it will never start :mad:
<center>
Roster:

Main Eventers

Faces

Big Vito 22
Hardkore UK
Triple A (wanted him as a non-wrestler but he'd have none of it :mad: )

Heels

Cactis Sid
Disturbed316
Joyrider (must have put his overness up too high :( )

Upper Midcarders

Faces

da_king
Kapoutman
Klepto Klown
mitchanthropic
Y2Anr

Tweener

Brando Omega (Heartbreakkid2k)

Heels

BigDaddyCool
KaneKnight
Ninti the Mad
The Outlaw

Midcarders

Dave Youell
Goldkitten
King Jericho
Mr Monday Morning
Rob Ban Fan
Seyda
soconnor
Zelda

Tweener

Joeleosis

Heels

El Capitano Gatisto
Funky Fly
Hired Hitman
packtup
Paranoid Rattlesnake
The Destroyer
The Mask

Lower Midcarders

Dazz (should be a hell :mad: )
deathtrap
Kris P Lettus
Mitch_h
Morcheeba
WWEngland

Heels

dpher
JJ Moore
Ricky
Superslim
The Duck

Openers

Faces

road doggy dogg (must have forgot to edit "overness" :( )
Rock Bottom

Heels

Jon Kano

Valet

Poison Ivy (probably be turned into a wrestler

Authority Figure

YOUR Hero

Perosnalities (people who just turn up now and again)

Fonzy
LSD

Referees

Lamuella
loopydate
Mikey

Announcing team

Rob Harvey
Cynick
Kayfabeman

(all of them want pushes as wrestlers though :mad: )

I just got sick of putting people in so I might just sign existing workers and rename them as TPWW'ers and in the meantime every so often edit the database.

The Mackem
04-22-2004, 05:51 PM
Vega appears to have disappeared :mad:

The Mackem
04-22-2004, 05:55 PM
Hmm I might try one last edit before I start.

Cactus Sid
04-23-2004, 09:23 AM
I wanna see this when its complete

Cactus Sid
04-23-2004, 09:24 AM
Also, if you haven't already, I can make up some pics for everyone, including funky background

The Mackem
04-23-2004, 11:58 AM
Well some of them look quite funny. those that I've got, when they're squashed by the game, especially Kapoutman and JJ Moore :(

Cactus Sid
04-23-2004, 12:02 PM
I can cut them out, like my Hitler/Ghandi/Lennon etc.. pics

The Mackem
04-23-2004, 12:09 PM

Cactus Sid
04-23-2004, 12:11 PM
Consider it done...

Well, it might take me a couple of days

Cactus Sid
04-23-2004, 12:30 PM
Check It Out :cool:

KingofOldSchool
04-23-2004, 01:07 PM
Great now I wanna be in it. :(

The Mackem
04-23-2004, 02:45 PM
I'll add you in Kingofoldschool, especially if you fill in your stats like a few people have.

KingofOldSchool
04-23-2004, 04:37 PM
Name: "The Rising Star" Scot Roberts

Finisher 1 - The Falling Star (Diamond Dust)

Finisher 2 - Claim to Fame (Old School Expulsion)

Setup: The Big Ticket (Side Effect)

Height - 6'3"

Weight - 251 lbs.

Gimmick - A highly valued rising star, who is very cocky and self-centered.

Heel/Face/Tweener - Hated Heel

Brawl - 73
High Flying - 79
Mat Work - 82
Chain Wrestling - 77
Submission - 91
Power - 67
Athleticism - 81
Stamina - 70
Psychology - 99
Wrestling Basics - 77
Toughness - 69
Stiffness - 20
Selling - 75
Shooting - 62
Charisma - 85
Microphone - 90
Desire - 85
Looks - 93
Sex Appeal - 100000000001 (Have it Rick :P)
Menace - 68

Draws

Canada: 75
USA: 92
UK: 55
Australia: 82
Japan: 89
Mexico: 70

Cactus Sid
04-23-2004, 06:14 PM
Done 11 so far, will do some more later/tomorrow

Cactus Sid
04-24-2004, 06:07 PM
Just gotta go through a list of people who weren't on the server (or I couldn't find a good enough pic) and it'll be complete, obviously some people wont have pics, but hey, I tried

Evil Vito
04-24-2004, 06:20 PM
<font color=goldenrod>My pic isn't on the server but it's looming on either the 2nd or 3rd page of the photo album forum, the cropping sucks though.</font> :o

loopydate
04-24-2004, 06:30 PM
I don't have a pic but then again, I'm a referee. Necessary?

Cactus Sid
04-24-2004, 06:32 PM
<font color=goldenrod>My pic isn't on the server but it's looming on either the 2nd or 3rd page of the photo album forum, the cropping sucks though.</font> :o

Got it.

Cactus Sid
04-24-2004, 06:32 PM
I don't have a pic but then again, I'm a referee. Necessary?

Its alright, not everyone has pics anyway.

Mike the Metal Ed
04-24-2004, 06:50 PM
My pics in my profile, luckily its the one I took for EWR anyway.

Cactus Sid
04-24-2004, 08:50 PM
I was gonna eventually get around to checking profiles, but cheers for that.

I think I've got....about 25 left to do, but tomorrow is football day

Cactus Sid
04-24-2004, 10:45 PM
Ok, first time in about....10 days?? Anyway, here is....

TNA PPV VIII

Backstage Bret Hart announces a tournament will take place at the next show to determine the number 1 contender. There will be 3 blocks, with the winners of each block advancing to the special 3 Hour PPV to face the Champion, whoever that may be, for the NWA Heavyweight Title in a Four Way 60 Minute Iron Man Match, with some qualifying matches taking place tonight, to be announced later - 89.3%

BG James defeated AJ Styles and CM Punk to earn a title shot for 3 Live Kru at the upcoming 3 Hour PPV, when Konnan hit Punk with a chair, allowing James to get the pinfall - 80.9%

Raven comes out for an interview, when Cactus Sid attacks him from nowhere, weakening Raven before the Main Event - 77.4%

Christopher Daniels comes out for an interview, but is attacked by Low-Ki, who promptly steals Daniels X-Division title belt - 73.8%

Bret Hart announced backstage that the qualifying matches would be, Shane Douglas vs Jerry Lynn, Juventud Guerrera vs Elix Skipper and Justin Credible vs Chris Harris - 76.4%

Justin Credible defeated Chris Harris to advance into Block C of the tournament - 78.6%

Backstage 3 Live Kru discuss who will get the title shot. BG James says he should get it, because he won the chance, which they agree. Konnan then says he should get the shot, because he helped, and he and James have always been tag partners. Killings says he's a former champion, so he deserves the chance. BG James says that if Killings can win in his Fatal Four Way later on, he'll be his partner, they all agree - 70.3%

Low-Ki announced that he wants a shot at the X-Title, if Daniels wants his belt back - 68.2%

Chris Sabin started cutting a promo, angry that Low-Ki was muscling in on his X-Title shot, Low-Ki came into view, and the 2 brawled, having to be pulled away from one another - 67.9%

Hulk Hogan and Goldberg were seen fighting all around the backstage area, which was clearly descending into anarchy - 77.2%

Juventud Guerrera and Elix Skipper drew in a Tournament Qualifier, when both mens shoulders were counted down, they argued over the winner afterwards, with no decision on who would be in Block A - 72.8%

Kim Page gave Cactus Sid some "encouragement" backstage - 49.4% (She is holding me back :mad: )

Goldberg and Hogan continued to brawl around the entire arena, including into the bleachers, before finally being seperated - 77.2%

Shane Douglas defeated Jerry Lynn following a Low Blow, to earn an entry into Block B of the tournament - 68.8%

Bret Hart announced Hogan and Goldberg would fight one on one...TONIGHT! - 79.0%

Kid Kash defeated Julio Dinero, D'Lo Brown and Ron Killings to earn a tag title shot for himself and Glenn Gilbertti, when he pinned Killings with a roll-up. Dinero/Punk, Konnan/James/Killings and Kash/Gilbertti all brawled after the match - 79.6%

Chris Daniels accepted Low-Ki's challenge, and announced the three way - 83.5%

Low-Ki defeated Chris Sabin and Christopher Daniels to WIN the NWA X-Title, when Sabin hit Daniels with a chair, and Low-Ki hit Sabin with the Ki-Krusher for the pin. Low-Ki celebrated his win afterwards - 78.5%

Glenn Gilbertti and Kid Kash sucker punched 3 Live Kru by attacking them with baseball bats - 70.8%

Goldberg defeated Hulk Hogan following interferance from Jeff Jarrett, and a Jackhammer for the pin. Jarrett and Goldberg shook hands, as if it had been a plan all along. - 75.9%

Raven hyped his match with Cactus Sid - 82.7%

Raven defeated Cactus Sid by Disqualification, when Goldberg ran in and speared Raven, Sid and Goldberg then did a number on him - 85.8%

Sid then announced that Goldberg would face Raven for the NWA Title....NEXT WEEK. Bret Hart came out and said that because of everything that happened tonight, he would try and settle things at the next PPV. Firstly.... . Low-Ki, for his actions tonight, will face Chris Sabin to qualify for BLOCK A of the tournament. In Block A, the winner will face Juventud Guerrera, and Elix Skipper will face Christopher Daniels, to clear up the Skipper/Juventud problem. NEXT, for Jarrett's actions tonight, he would be forced to face, in the first BLOCK C round of the tournament....HULK HOGAN. Bret then stated that, as Cactus Sid is an authority, he can't make things to difficult for him. However, he has set BLOCK B up in such a way, that if Sid defears D'Lo Brown, he will potentially have to face his long time nemesis......STING, AND to finish things off....If Sid is going to give Goldberg a title shot at Raven, for attacking from behind.....Bret's gonna make some changes. FIRST OF ALL, the match will be under Raven's rules, in other words....A CLOCKWORK ORANGE HOUSE OF FUN MATCH, and, to make sure things are kept "fair", the special referee will be..... BRET HART. - 77.4%

Overall Rating: 75.7%
Attendance: 7,224 (Mississippi)
Buy Rate: 70,458 buys (0.16 buyrate)

NEXT WEEK
NWA Heavyweight Title Clockwork Orange House Of Fun: Raven vs Goldberg - Special Guest Referee, Bret "The Hitman" Hart

Tournament to determine number 1 contendership

Block A Qualifier: Low-Ki vs Chris Sabin

Block A:
Christopher Daniels/Elix Skipper vs Chris Sabin/Low-Ki/Juventud Guerrera
Chris Sabin/Low-Ki vs Juventud Guerrera
Christopher Daniels vs Elix Skipper

Block B:
Cactus Sid/D'Lo Brown vs Sting/Shane Douglas
Cactus Sid vs D'Lo Brown
Sting vs Shane Douglas

Block C:
AJ Styles/Justin Credible vs Hulk Hogan/Jeff Jarrett
AJ Styles vs Justin Credible
Hulk Hogan vs Jeff Jarrett

HeartBreakMan2k
04-25-2004, 02:27 PM
Mackem, just make my name HeartBreakKid2k, probably be easier for you.

#1-norm-fan
04-26-2004, 04:30 AM
So how are some of you guys teaming up on EWR games. Like... one doing Raw, one doing SD. Cause it sounds like good times and I'm up for it if anyone else wants to.

Cactus Sid
04-26-2004, 04:38 PM
Finished all I can do :cool:

Will upload it in a mo

Cactus Sid
04-26-2004, 05:21 PM
I've got nowhere to Upload them :(

I tried to send 'em to Mackem, but he's over his storage limit :'(

Disturbed316
04-26-2004, 05:29 PM
:cool: @ being a heel main event

Disturbed316
04-26-2004, 05:31 PM
Ok so I haven't been anywhere near TEW since my trial ended, so I have no idea about the updates etc.

Where have they got up to with them?

I'm one of those pissy people who doesn't want to use the original rosters

Cactus Sid
04-26-2004, 05:34 PM
Get over to the TEW forums, and get an update called TEW Zone, its the best around right now, pretty complete, especially all the major promotions, a few mistakes, and loads of people bitching about it, but I like it

Disturbed316
04-26-2004, 05:35 PM
Get over to the TEW forums, and get an update called TEW Zone, its the best around right now, pretty complete, especially all the major promotions, a few mistakes, and loads of people bitching about it, but I like it

What mistakes are they?

Has there been any new picture packs for the guys who had been added?

Disturbed316
04-26-2004, 05:47 PM
Ok gonna buy this now :D

Disturbed316
04-26-2004, 06:11 PM
Just putting myself into the game

Have put an 'I hate Russo' relationship for me, may also do a dislike one for triple h

Cactus Sid
04-26-2004, 06:24 PM
Minor things like spelling mistakes, and some peoples stats aren't quite right, nothing major

Picture packs are available

Cactus Sid
04-26-2004, 06:43 PM
TNA PPV IX

Tournament to decide Number 1 Contenders

Low-Ki advanced into Block A of the tournament by defeating Chris Sabin by submission - 78.8%

Shane Douglas cuts a promo prior to his match with Sting, only to be interrupted by The Sandman, the 2 then brawl - 69.2%

Sting advanced into the Block B final when he defeated Shane Douglas after interferance from The Sandman, Shane and Sandman brawl afterwards - 76.0%

Cactus Sid hyped his match with D'Lo Brown - 89.7%

Cactus Sid defeated D'Lo Brown to advance into the Block B final, when he threatened referee Mark Johnson's job if he didn't fast count D'Lo, giving Sid the win, D'Lo argued with Sid following the match - 73.1%

Raven was attacked from behind by Goldberg backstage - 80.4%

Christopher Daniels defeated Elix Skipper to advance into the Block A final - 77.3%

Kim Page gave Cactus Sid his weekly "encouragment" - 50.4%

Low-Ki defeated Juventud Guerrera to advance into the Block A Final, when Chris Daniels accidentally tripped Juvi, allowing Low-Ki to hit the Ki-Krusher for the win - 81.4%

Backstage, Kim Page was found unconciouss - 52.2%

AJ Styles defeated Justin Credible to advance into the Block C Final - 82.1%

Hulk Hogan hyped his match against Jeff Jarrett - 83.4%

Hogan and Jarrett went to a Double DQ when they both started using chairs, continuing brawling around the ringside area following the match - 75.7%

Christopher Daniels hyped his match with Low-Ki backstage - 85.4%

Christopher Daniels defeated Low-Ki to earn a number 1 contenders shot at TNA PPV X, when Juvi Guerrera distracted Low-Ki allowing Daniels to get the pin, Jerry Lynn made the save - 84.2%

Bret Hart was interviewed indicating that Hogan and Jarrett would both be competing against AJ Styles in a triple threat match to decide a number 1 contender - 90.3%

Sting was shown walking to the ring - 77.0%

Cactus Sid defeated Sting to earn a shot at Raven, by stacking the odds against Sting. First, he made the match No DQ, Second, he threatened Mark Johnson AGAIN and Thirdly, Stablemate Goldberg attacked Sting allowing the quick 3 count, Raven and Bret Hart attacked Goldberg and Sid after the match - 80.0%

AJ Styles hyped his match against Jeff and Hogan, angry that he wasn't already number 1 contender - 74.5%

AJ Styles defeated Jeff Jarrett and Hulk Hogan to earn a shot at Raven, when he school boy'd Hogan after he and Jarrett focused on their little fued, they continued fighting after the match - 77.9%

They were eventually seperated by officials - 75.2%

Raven hyped his Clockwork Orange House Of Fun Match vs Goldberg - 84.3%

Raven defeated Goldberg to retain the NWA Heavyweight Title in a Clockwork Orange House Of Fun match where Bret Hart was the Special Referee, he won with a DDT through a Table, after the match, AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Cactus Sid and Sting came out, and a free-for-all ensued - 73.4%

Overall Rating: 77.0%
Attendance: 4,374 (Toronto)
Buy Rate: 74,306 buys (0.17 buyrate)

NEXT WEEK: 3 Hour Special
Fatal Four Way Iron Man Match NWA Heavyweight Title: Raven (c) vs Christopher Daniels vs Cactus Sid vs AJ Styles
X-Title: Low-Ki (c) vs Juventud Guerrera vs Jerry Lynn
Tag Team Titles Elimination Match: CM Punk and Julio Dinero (c) vs BG James and Konnan vs Kid Kash and Glenn Gilbertti
Goldberg vs Sting
No DQ Falls Count Anywhere: Jeff Jarrett vs Hulk Hogan
Spin The Wheel Make The Deal: Shane Douglas vs The Sandman
D'Lo Brown vs Justin Credible
Who was Kim Page's Attacker?

We lost a load of sponsers over the content on the show :(

Evil Vito
04-26-2004, 08:26 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Just finished the Royal Rumble PPV in my TNM7 game. It's really long so I'll just post the link.</font>

http://www.showyourmoon.com/kapoutland/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=131

Cactus Sid
04-26-2004, 08:50 PM
Pretty hawt show, I love the skits and everything you build the show up really well, although I don't think you'd have that many skits on a PPV.

Shame you only had 1 majorly good match

Cactus Sid
04-27-2004, 01:31 PM
TNA PPV X - 3 Hour Special

Bret Hart opens up the show telling Jeff Jarrett and Goldberg that if they interfere in the Iron Man Match, they will be FIRED - 88.8%

Justin Credible defeated D'Lo Brown by Pinfall, when he used the ropes for leverage - 85.5%

Kim and Sid are together backstage - 49.9%

Traci and Shane Douglas hyped the match against The Sandman, they span a wheel to determine the match, and it turned out to be a Last Man Standing match - 80.7%

Shane Douglas and The Sandman drew in a Last Man Standing match when they both hit each other with a double chair shot. After the match both men stared at each other, wondering what next - 75.3%

Kim Page came to the ring to call out her attacker, a masked person came from the crowd and attacked her, revealing herself to be Lollipop - 45.2%

Hulk Hogan hyped his match against Jeff Jarrett - 81.3%

Jeff Jarrett defeated Hulk Hogan in a NO DQ, Falls Count Anywhere match, when Cactus Sid attacled Hogan allowing Jarrett to get the pinfall, Sid told referee Mark Johnson it was No DQ and Bret Hart didn't say he couldn't interfere - 79.3%

Sting hyped his match against Goldberg (OH SH</>IT, I accidentally gave him 12 Minutes to hype :'( ) 47.5%

Sting defeated Goldberg by Pinfall - 72.2%

Cactus Sid hyped the main event - 85.9%

CM Punk and Julio Dinero retained their NWA Tag Team Titles defeating 3 Live Kru and Kash/Gilbertti in a 3 way Elimination match, BG James eliminated Kash with a pumphandle slam, Punk pinned BG James when Ron Killings turned on 3 Live Kru - 82.4%

Lollipop and Kim Page had a cat fight backstage - 60.8%

Mike Tenay and Don West hyped the Main Event, and introduced Chris Daniels - 70.5%

Chris Daniels hyped the Main Event - 84.6%

Low-Ki defeated Juventud Guerrera and Jerry Lynn to retain the X-Title, when Low-Ki made Juventud tap out to the Dragon Clutch, Jerry Lynn shook hands with Low-Ki following the match - 82.9%

Chris Sabin turned Heel by attacking Low-Ki and stealing the X-Title - 71.0%

Raven hyped the Main Event - 83.0%

Raven defeated Christopher Daniels, AJ Styles and Cactus Sid, by 1 fall, to retain the NWA Heavyweight Title in an Iron Man match, Raven scored the pinfall on Cactus Sid with seconds remaming, following a Evenflow DDT, all the men recieved a standing ovation following the match - 94.1% (Best Match so Far)

Overall Rating: 74.8%
Attendance: 10,450 (Georgia)
Buy Rate: 39,527 buys (0.09 buyrate) :'(

NEXT WEEK:
War Games: Cactus Sid, Jeff Jarrett, Goldberg, and Christopher Daniels vs Raven, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan and Sting
The Sandman vs Shane Douglas - Clockwork Orange House Of Fun
X-Title: Low-Ki (c) vs Chris Sabin
Juventud Guerrera vs Jerry Lynn
BG James vs Ron Killings

Cactus Sid
04-27-2004, 01:48 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shane and Triple H now HATE each other

The Mackem
04-27-2004, 02:17 PM
Hmmm try sending it to another of my e-mail addresses

2 seconds while I get the correct address

The Mackem
04-27-2004, 02:19 PM
mark.burns83@virgin.net

try that one Sid :cool:

Cactus Sid
04-27-2004, 02:36 PM
Sent :cool:

The Mackem
04-27-2004, 02:51 PM
OE has removed access to the following unsafe attachements

:mad:

Cactus Sid
04-27-2004, 03:50 PM
Sent again, changed it to Winzip

Cactus Sid
04-27-2004, 06:01 PM
DAMN IT

This link works now if you save target as.....

http://www.freewebs.com/cactussid/TPWW_GFX.rar

So if anyone else wants the pics

Disturbed316
04-27-2004, 06:38 PM
Tazz wants to be a wrestler again :love:

Disturbed316
04-27-2004, 06:42 PM
how in gods name do you turn peopl in TEW?

Cactus Sid
04-28-2004, 08:43 AM
how in gods name do you turn peopl in TEW?

Go and talk to them, and ask them if they wanna turn

Do an angle on the show, where they could turn Heel, and a box will come up which says "Manage Turns", then you can turn them.

Disturbed316
04-28-2004, 10:48 AM
Ta :y:

Disturbed316
04-28-2004, 01:17 PM
lol

Randy Orton and Paul Heyman now hate each other, while Victoria is getting backstage heat for her new friendship with Paul Heyman.

Damn that guy gets around.

Cactus Sid
04-28-2004, 01:41 PM
Wow, so, people hate Victoria for being friends with Paul?

Cactus Sid
04-28-2004, 01:41 PM
I.E Does she now have a load of HATE/DISLIKE Relationships?

Disturbed316
04-28-2004, 02:01 PM
They hate her because they think she is sucking up to him.

You can make your own jokes about that :o

Cactus Sid
04-28-2004, 03:06 PM
Hey Mackem, will you be finished with the TPWW thing anytime soon?

Are you gonna upload it?? :mad:

The Mackem
04-28-2004, 03:24 PM
I haven't touched it this week except for putting the pics you did in the folder :o

Cactus Sid
04-28-2004, 03:34 PM
:(

Oh well, when you do....

Mike the Metal Ed
04-28-2004, 08:17 PM
Haha, less than one week before Judgement Day, I have stolen Chris Jericho, the WWE Champion right from underneath the WWE's nose.

Cactus Sid
04-29-2004, 01:03 PM
TNA PPV XI

Cactus Sid arrives at the arena and is booed by everyone - 77.9%

Gorgeous George won a Bikini Contest against Francine, Traci and Terri - 69.3%

Ron Killings is interviewed by James Mitchell backstage, Killings announces he dumped 3 Live Kru, as they were holding him back - 85.5%

Ron Killings defeated BG James by Pinfall, Konnan and James attacked Killings following the match - 76.6%

Konnan and James continued the beating following the match - 74.2%

Sonny Siaki attacked D'Lo Brown backstage - 66.1%

Sonny Siaki and D'Lo Brown brawled to a Double Count Out - 76.7%

The Overseers (Cactus Sid, Jeff Jarrett and Goldberg) attacked Sting leaving him in a heap on the canvas - 77.2%

Sting was helped to the back - 80.4%

CM Punk was cutting a promo, when Colt Cabana walked passed, Punk was angry at the interruption, attacking Cobana, leading to a match - 66.5%

CM Punk defeated Colt Cabana by Pinfall - 69.9%

Bret Hart threatened The Overseers, saying that revenge would be enacted later tonight - 89.9%

Lollipop showed off her bikini to the crowd - 75.6%

It is announced that Sting will not be able to compete tonight due to his injury - 83.9%

Mike Tenay and Don Callis hyped the X-Title match - 74.9%

Low-Ki and Chris Sabin drew following a Double Pinfall, where both shoulders were counted down, both men argued, but Low-Ki retained his title - 77.4%

Kim Page and Cactus Sid talked backstage - 76.9%

Jerry Lynn and Juventud Guerrera continued to brawl with one another, tensions rising to a boling point - 69.2%

Jerry Lynn defeated Juventud Guerrera by Pinfall following a Cradle Piledriver, Juventud refused a handshake from Lynn. - 85.4%

The Sandman hyped his Clockwork Orange House Of Fun match vs Shane Douglas - 80.9%

The Sandman defeated Shane Douglas following a DDT onto a Ladder - 93.7% (I SH</>IT YOU NOT, WOOOOOOOOOOOO)

Bret Hart came out and said that seeing as Sting couldn't wrestle tonight....... HE WOULD TAKE HIS PLACE - 89.6%

Raven, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan and Bret Hart defeated Goldberg, Cactus Sid, Jeff Jarrett and Christopher Daniels, when Bret Hart pinned Cactus Sid, a free-for-all ensued - 85.9%

Overall Rating: 78.4%
Attendance: 7,213 (Idaho)
Buy Rate: 41,526 buys (0.09 buyrate)

NEXT WEEK:
Kim Page and Lollipop confrontation
Bret Hart addresses Cactus Sid
Cactus Sid announces the Number 1 Contender
NWA Heavyweight Title: Raven (c) vs ????????
Cactus Sid and Jeff Jarrett vs Hulk Hogan and Sting
Konnan and BG James vs Ron Killings + Mystery Opponent
Goldberg vs The Sandman
X-Title Ladder Match: Low Ki (c) vs Chris Sabin
Tag Team Titles: CM Punk and Julio Dinero (c) vs ??????????
AJ Styles vs Juventud Guerrera

Cactus Sid
04-29-2004, 01:04 PM
BREAKING NEWS

Shane Douglas has walked out due to unhappiness.

Oh well.

At least he put on the 2nd best match of the year.

Disturbed316
04-29-2004, 05:28 PM
Singles Match match for the WWE Heavyweight title
Eddie Guerrero vs Kurt Angle

This match was a regular one fall bout for the WWE Heavyweight title. First out was the WWE Heavyweight champion, Eddie Guerrero. Next out was Kurt Angle. The referee for the match was Brian Hebner.

----- Match Highlights -----

Kurt Angle walked right into a bodyslam from E. Guerrero...K. Angle got hit with a rana from E. Guerrero...E. Guerrero went from a side headlock into a drop toe hold to floor K. Angle...With K. Angle down on the mat, E. Guerrero came from the apron with a slingshot legdrop...Kurt Angle superplexed E. Guerrero to the mat...Showing off his power, K. Angle blasted E. Guerrero with a high vertical suplex...Eddie Guerrero caught K. Angle with a dropkick as he came off the ropes...

E. Guerrero arm dragged K. Angle to the canvas, and hooked an arm bar...A wild swing by E. Guerrero left him vunerable, and K. Angle capitalized with a belly to back suplex...Eddie Guerrero sent K. Angle down with a kick to the side of the head...K. Angle chop-blocked E. Guerrero...E. Guerrero walked into a big chop from K. Angle...

A kick from E. Guerrero was countered by K. Angle into a half crab, but he wasn't able to lock it on fully before E. Guerrero reached the ropes...E. Guerrero hit K. Angle with a flying elbow off the top rope...Eddie Guerrero hit a superplex on K. Angle...E. Guerrero came over the ropes with a plancha dive on Kurt Angle...After stunning him with a back elbow, E. Guerrero climbed to the top rope and moonsaulted onto a standing Kurt Angle...Eddie Guerrero floored Kurt Angle, then went to the top rope. He came off with the Frog Splash...That was enough for a pin.

Result - Eddie Guerrero wins

----- Match Summary -----

Match Reaction = 94.8%
Match Quality = 85.0%
Overall Rating = 90.0%

Match of the year so far.

Cactus Sid
04-29-2004, 05:52 PM
How long did you give them?

Disturbed316
04-29-2004, 06:04 PM
How long did you give them?

15 minutes I believe

Cactus Sid
04-29-2004, 06:20 PM
Yeah, that explains the 3 blocks of text

You should've given them longer, they are Guerrero and Angle

Disturbed316
04-29-2004, 06:29 PM
Yeah, that explains the 3 blocks of text

You should've given them longer, they are Guerrero and Angle

It was coming towards the end of SMACKDOWN! so i just cranked it up to how ever much was remaining.

It was being held in Toronto, where both guys are really over, so that probably helped.

Cactus Sid
04-29-2004, 06:36 PM
I wish I could explain The Sandman/Shane Douglas match

I gave them 16 minutes, both men didn't want to do the risky match, Shane Douglas refused to do the job, and he was about to leave, yet the pulled out a classic

Disturbed316
04-29-2004, 06:37 PM
lol does sound strange. Surprised they wouldn't want to do a risky match though :wtf:

#1-norm-fan
05-01-2004, 02:34 AM
So I wanna dl the trial of TEW. What all do I need to DL to get maximum enjoyment? (As in... how do I get the real wrestlers on it?)

#1-norm-fan
05-01-2004, 04:19 AM
Alright, I just DLed the free trial. This better be good. I just want the WWE roster though. That's really all I'm worried about. Then I can decide whether to buy it.

#1-norm-fan
05-01-2004, 07:46 AM
Well. I've been messing around with it for an hour or so. Seems like it would be pretty damn good with the rosters and without the time constraints of the trial. :y:

Paul Heyman
05-01-2004, 08:21 AM
Haha, less than one week before Judgement Day, I have stolen Chris Jericho, the WWE Champion right from underneath the WWE's nose.

You myfriend are a cunt...

I'm still the better company though :p

Be prepared for the jobbing out of all jobbing outs!

Cactus Sid
05-03-2004, 09:38 PM
Guess who just got a 100% Overall Segement Rating for a match :cool:

Cactus Sid
05-03-2004, 09:40 PM
Woooooooo

The Mackem
05-04-2004, 07:18 AM

Disturbed316
05-04-2004, 07:44 AM
WHo won?

Cactus Sid
05-04-2004, 07:59 AM
Christopher Daniels, new EIW X Champion

Cactus Sid
05-04-2004, 08:42 AM
HAHAHAHA check this out (I love this game)

The Mackem
05-04-2004, 09:07 AM
Feud with Angle.

Cactus Sid
05-04-2004, 09:10 AM
He needs training, but I don't have a feeder fed :(

Disturbed316
05-04-2004, 09:12 AM
lol

Disturbed316
05-07-2004, 12:29 PM
Ok so Tazz wants to be a wrestler again, any idea what gimmick to give him?

Disturbed316
05-07-2004, 01:09 PM
WWE Judgement Day

Main Matches:

RVD vs Eddie G for WWE Title
Cena vs Big Show for United States title
Undertaker vs Booker T

Pre Show:
Chavo Guerrero Jnr came down to the ring, and made an open challenge for someone to fight him later that night. AJ Styles came out and accepted the challenge, and they stared each other down.

Overall Rating = 71.0%

Main Show:

Paul Heyman came to the ring, and announced that he was now in a position of authority, and had the power to make important decisions.

Overall Rating = 87.8%

Tag Team Table Match 2/3 match for the WWE Tag Team title
Dudley Boys vs Basham Brothers - Dudley Boys hit Doug Basham with a 3D through a table for the win.

Overall Rating = 69.3%

Booker T was interviewed by Josh Matthews backstage. He hyped up his upcoming match with The Undertaker.

Overall Rating = 83.5%

Singles Match match for the WWE Cruiserweight title
Chavo Guerrero Jnr vs AJ Styles - AJ hit the Spiral Tap to get the three count - AJ Styles wins the WWE Cruiserweight title

Overall Rating = 73.4%

Backstage, Josh Matthews was interviewing Eddie Guerrero. The camera panned away as they spoke, to find The Undertaker standing to the side, watching the interview intently.

Overall Rating = 75.4%

A video was shown to hype Tazz.

Overall Rating = 52.0%

Michael Cole and Tazz hyped up the upcoming John Cena vs Big Show match.

Overall Rating = 77.2%

Singles Match match for the WWE United States title
John Cena vs Big Show - Cena wins after low blowing Big Show

Overall Rating = 77.3%

Rob Van Dam was backstage, walking through the car park, when a car came out of nowhere. He dived out of the way at the last second, narrowly avoiding getting hit.

Overall Rating = 84.0%

AJ Styles was backstage, when Paul Heyman came over. He offered to manage Styles. AJ Styles said that he would consider the offer.

Overall Rating = 79.9%

Tag Team Match match
Too Cool vs Billy Kidman & Paul London - Rikishi hit Paul London with the Stink Face...That got the three. :wtf:

Overall Rating = 61.2%

Kurt Angle was interviewed by Josh Matthews backstage. He challenged Eddie Guerrero to a match.

Overall Rating = 87.6%

4 Man Battle Royal match
Rey Mysterio, Ultimo Dragon, Akio and Nunzio - Mysterio wins after West Coast Pop for the pinfall.

Overall Rating = 64.7%

Singles Match match
Tazz vs Chuck Palumbo - Tazz wins after Tazzmission on Palumbo for the tap out. (Tazz's first match back)

Overall Rating = 61.8%

Backstage, Booker T was warming up by doing some stretches.

Overall Rating = 82.9%

Singles Match match
Spike Dudley vs Shannon Moore - Moore wins after Mooregasm off the top rope.

Overall Rating = 60.4%

Michael Cole and Tazz hyped up the upcoming Booker T vs The Undertaker match.

Overall Rating = 75.1%

Singles Match match
Booker T vs The Undertaker - Undertaker wins after the Tombstone.

Overall Rating = 69.9%

A video was shown to hype Evolution!.

Overall Rating = 36.4% (lol)

Backstage, the camera caught Eddie Guerrero walking. He turned a corner and walked right into Rob Van Dam. They stared each other down, neither wanting to back down first.

Overall Rating = 89.0%

Rob Van Dam was backstage, walking through the car park, when a car came out of nowhere and sent him flying. Officials and paramedics quickly arrived to tend to the unconscious RVD. BAWH GOWD!!!!

Overall Rating = 84.0%

Singles Hardcore Match match
Hardcore Holly vs John Bradshaw Layfield - JBL wins after Clothesline from Hell

Overall Rating = 76.4%

Paul Heyman came to the ring and called out Eddie Guerrero and Kurt Angle. He announced that tonight they'd be fighting each other, one on one.

Overall Rating = 87.2%

Eddie Guerrero vs Kurt Angle - Eddie G wins after the Frog Splash

Match Reaction = 92.4%
Match Quality = 88.0%
Overall Rating = 100.0% :cool:

Disturbed316
05-07-2004, 01:10 PM
Last night's WWE Judgment Day show got an overall rating of 74.8%.

The PPV buyrate report for last night is now in: WWE recieved 272,332 buys (0.62 buyrate) for WWE Judgment Day :-\

Disturbed316
05-07-2004, 05:09 PM
:cool: just signed myself

Cactus Sid
05-09-2004, 07:18 PM
Oh yeah, I just remembered I still have this game :o

Disturbed316
05-09-2004, 07:23 PM
:o

Cactus Sid
05-09-2004, 07:25 PM
Yeah, I had loads of idea for like the TPWW fed, my own fed (with loadsa money) and my nice little NWA:TNA game going on, but I've forgotten everything

Not good :(

Cactus Sid
05-09-2004, 08:53 PM
Ok, I'm gonna do a card!!!

TNA PPV XII

Bret Hart threatens Cactus Sid, stating if he wants to do anything stupid, he'll feel the consequences - 91.3%

The Sandman is walking to the ring before his match with Goldberg, when Goldberg hits him with a pipe, before dragging him to the ring - 75.8%

Goldberg defeated The Sandman following interferance from Stable-Mate Cactus Sid - 80.5%

Raven is walking to the ring for an interview, when Christopher Daniels hits him with a chair, and throws him off the stage through a table - 80.2%

Cactus Sid announced that Goldberg and Jeff Jarrett were the number 1 contenders for the NWA Heavyweight Title at the next Special PPV - 88.0%

AJ Styles is shown going into his locker room, where Juventud Guerrera is going through AJ's stuff, the 2 start a wild brawl before being pulled apart - 74.6%

Ron Killings announces that his mystery partner will be Teddy Hart - 79.5%

Ron Killings & Teddy Hart defeated Konnan and BG James when Justin Credible came out to the ring and nailed Konnan with the superkick allowing Killings to get the win, with Konnan and BG James, D'Lo Brown and Dustin Rhodes came out for the save, but promptly turned on 3 Live Kru. Killings then announced that they were the Underappreciated, guys who had talent but were always in the shadow of others, and now they are breaking out for themselves - 81.2%

Low-Ki is attacked by Taka Michinoku, who hits Ki with a ladder, apparently taking Chris Sabin's place, following Sabin leaving the company - 57.5% (the match better not suck :mad: )

Tenay, West and Callis hype the Juvi/AJ Styles match - 73.4%

AJ Styles defeated Juventud Guerrera with the Spiral Tap - 82.1%

Lollipop and Kim Page have a slanging match backstage - 74.2%

Amazing Red and Jerry Lynn have a heated confrontation with CM Punk and Julio Dinero prior to there Tag Title match - 65.8%

Jerry Lynn & The Amazing Red defeated CM Punk and Julio Dinero to WIN the NWA Tag Team Titles, when Lynn pinned Dinero with the Cradle Piledriver - 80.9%

Hogan and Sting hyped their match with Jarrett and Sid - 92,2%

Low-Ki defeated Taka Michinoku to retain the X-Division title, in a ladder match - 85.4%

Goregeous George won a bikini contest, but was attacked by Francine, Becky Bayless and Traci Brooks - 66.8%

Jeff Jarrett and Cactus Sid insulted Hogan and Sting's age backstage - 86.0%

Sting and Hogan were shown pissed off on the way to the ring - 79.2%

Cactus Sid and Jeff Jarrett defeated Hulk Hogan and Sting, when Sid pinned Hogan with a roll-up - 80.9%

Christopher Daniels hyped his match with Raven - 88.0%

Christopher Daniels and Raven went to a Double DQ in a match for the NWA Heavyweight Title - 86.0%

Overall Rating: 79.5%
Attendance: 12,914 (Kansas)
Buy Rate: 38,935 buys (0.09 buyrate)

NEXT WEEK:
Cactus Sid, Goldberg and Jeff Jarrett vs Raven + 2 Opponents Of His Choice
Konnan vs D'Lo Brown
BG James vs Dustin Rhodes
NWA Tag Team Titles: Justin Credible and Ron Killings vs Amazing Red and Jerry Lynn (c)
Non-Title: Low-Ki vs Taka Michinoku
Number 1 Contendership Tag Team Titles: James Storm + Chris Harris vs Julio Dinero + CM Punk
Gorgeous George will be involved with one of her attackers

The dropping buy-rates is a major concern

The Mackem
05-09-2004, 08:53 PM
*whistles*

Disturbed316
05-10-2004, 10:45 AM
*farts*

Mike the Metal Ed
05-10-2004, 11:22 AM
I forgot to copy and paste the full comentary, but here are the short results:

<center>http://www.100megsfree4.com/wiawrestling/graphics/SLAMBO~1.gif
Justin Credible beat HardKore Rulez (39.2%)
Juvi Guerrera beat Sonjay Dutt (71.2%)
Interview with Sting (55.4%)
BG James and Kanyon beat Harris Boys (55.5%)
La Parka beat Kid Kash (49.9%)
Sabu and The Sandman beat Gangrel and Vampiro (47.9%)
Interview with Raven (88.3%)
AJ Styles won a 10-Man Challenge for the WCW Extreme title (72.1%)
Diamond Dallas Page beat D'Lo Brown, Kanyon for the WCW United States title (48.8%) (Page later gave the title back to Kanyon)
Last man Standing - Sting drew with Raven (65.2%)]</center>

The Sting - Raven draw was to carry the fued on to the next month.

Cactus Sid
05-10-2004, 05:07 PM
TNA PPV XIII

The Gathering (Dinero and Punk) defeated AMW (Harris + Storm) to earn a shot at the Tag Team Titles, when Punk pinned Storm with a handful of tights - 80.8%

Sting came to the ring for an interview, but was viciously attacked by The Underappreciated - 74.4%

Sting was taken into an ambulance and carted off - 80.0%

Backstage, Raven was seen entering Hulk Hogan's locker room - 80.3%

Low-Ki defeated Taka Michinoku in a Non-Title match with the Dragon Clutch, after the match Teddy Hart attacked Low-Ki and he and Taka lay a beating on Ki - 78.4%

Teddy Hart then attacked Low-Ki with a ladder, to ram the point home - 69.0%

Bret Hart and Cactus Sid are seen arguing backstage - 86.6%

Konnan defeated D'Lo Brown by DQ when Killings and Credible laid out Konnan, Konnan was laid out after the match - 84.6%

AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels were seen brawling throughout the arena - 80.4%

Lollipop attacked Kim Page in her dressing room - 66.6%

BG James defeated Dustin Rhodes when Jerry Lynn and Amazing Red attacked Rhodes, letting James get the pinfall - After the match a wild brawl broke out between The Underappreciated and Konnan/BG James/Jerry Lynn/Amazing Red/Low-Ki - 78.1%

The Underappreciated were interview, announcing that they would face 3 Live Kru, Lynn, Red and Low-Ki next week, but also that they were after Hogan and Sting for crimes against Wrestling - 83.2%

Gorgeous George and Traci Brooks had a bikini contest, which George won, Traci looked pissed off - 70.3%

Jerry Lynn and The Amazing Red retained the NWA Tag Team Titles by DQ against Ron Killings and Justin Credible, with interferance from D'Lo Brown and Dustin Rhodes, another wild brawl broke out - 84.9%

Backstage Hulk Hogan was interviewed, he said he would find out Sting's condition, and next week he would decide whether or not he and Sting will face 2 members of Underappreciated at the Big PPV, he also said that tonight Raven had asked him to be a partner, and he was more than happy to accept - 84.1%

Christopher Daniels hyped his match with AJ Styles - 89.7%

AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels went to a Double DQ, when Cactus Sid inexplicably attacked both men - 88.3%

Bret Hart came out and announced that the argument earlier had been about the Number 1 contendership. Bret stated that he wanted Daniels vs Styles at the PPV, but Sid wanted a shot, and put himself in. As a result, Bret is sanctioning Sid vs Daniels vs Styles at the 3 hour PPV, however, Bret Hart will be the special guest referee. He also stated that tonights Main Event would now be a No DQ match, and also, that at the 3 hour PPV, due to the heavily stacked odds against Raven, a special enforcer would be employed to ensure that everything was fair, and he would be announced next week - 89.4%

Backstage, Raven approaches The Sandman, who agrees to be another of Raven's partners - 78.4%

The Overseers threatened Raven, Sandman and Hogan backstage - 75.3%

Raven, The Sandman and Hulk Hogan defeated Cactus Sid, Jeff Jarrett and Goldberg in a No DQ match, when Raven pinned Jarrett following a DDT onto a chair - 86.4%

Overall Rating: 80.4%
Attendance: 12,102 (Puerto Rico)
Buy Rate: 75,906 buys (0.17 buyrate)

NEXT WEEK:
War Games - D'Lo Brown, Dustin Rhodes, Teddy Hart, Justin Credible and Ron Killings vs Amazing Red, Jerry Lynn, BG James, Konnan and Low-Ki
NO DQ, PARTNERS BANNED FROM RINGSIDE, NUMBER 1 CONTENDERSHIP FOR THE TAG TEAM TITLES: CM Punk vs Chris Harris
AJ Styles vs Cactus Sid
X-Division Title: Low-Ki vs Christopher Daniels
Raven vs Goldberg + Jeff Jarrett
Sit down Interview with Hulk Hogan
The Enforcer will be announced
Update on Sting

Looks like the extra advertising worked

Disturbed316
05-10-2004, 05:12 PM
BAWH GOWD!!

Torrie Wilson was backstage. Booker T appeared, and after a conversation, asked her out on a date. She said no and walked off, leaving Booker T looking crushed.

Overall Rating = 76.2%

later that night....

Torrie Wilson was walking to the ring when Booker T attacked and blasted her with a steel chair to the back. Booker T then grabbed her and threw her off the entrance way, through a table covered with electrical equipment.

Overall Rating = 77.9%

Booker T was in the ring when Paul Heyman came out. After a back and forth argument, Paul Heyman announced that he was suspending Booker T.

Overall Rating = 84.6%

all for not going on a date :nono:

Disturbed316
05-10-2004, 05:14 PM
Eddie Guerrero vs Kurt Angle

This match was a regular one fall bout for the WWE Heavyweight title. First out was the WWE Heavyweight champion, Eddie Guerrero. Next out was Kurt Angle. The referee for the match was Brian Hebner.

K. Angle was slammed by E. Guerrero...K. Angle got taken down with a side headlock takedown by E. Guerrero...K. Angle locked on a single leg crab to weaken E. Guerrero...Kurt Angle got drilled by E. Guerrero with a big knife-edge chop...After a leap frog, K. Angle hit E. Guerrero with an arm drag as he came off the ropes...

Eddie Guerrero took K. Angle down to the mat with a headlock...E. Guerrero hit K. Angle with a moonsault...E. Guerrero came off the top rope with a flying axe handle on to K. Angle...E. Guerrero picked up and bodyslammed K. Angle...K. Angle arm dragged E. Guerrero to the canvas, and hooked an arm bar...

E. Guerrero got taken down with a side headlock takedown by K. Angle...E. Guerrero got hit with a back suplex from K. Angle...A wild swing by E. Guerrero left him vunerable, and K. Angle capitalized with a belly to back suplex...K. Angle chopped E. Guerrero...Eddie Guerrero sent K. Angle down with a kick to the side of the head...

An amateur-style takedown from Kurt Angle put E. Guerrero on the mat...E. Guerrero got hit with a back suplex from K. Angle...Eddie Guerrero sent K. Angle down with a kick to the side of the head...E. Guerrero scored with a top rope body press on K. Angle...E. Guerrero floored K. Angle and went to the top rope. When K. Angle got up, he was greeted with a missile dropkick...Kurt Angle floored E. Guerrero...

Kurt Angle floored E. Guerrero...K. Angle got taken over with a fireman's carry by E. Guerrero...E. Guerrero used a spinning rana off the ropes on K. Angle...Kurt Angle floored E. Guerrero...Kurt Angle floored E. Guerrero...Eddie Guerrero cradled Kurt Angle, then used the ropes for leverage to get a three count.

Result - Eddie Guerrero wins

Match Reaction = 92.9%
Match Quality = 79.0%
Overall Rating = 99.3%

Damn, so close to getting another 100% segment

Disturbed316
05-10-2004, 05:15 PM
LOL

There are reports of backstage trouble in WWE, with Scotty 2 Hotty believing that John Bradshaw Layfield is using his backstage power to hold him down.

Cactus Sid
05-10-2004, 05:16 PM
LMAO @ Torrie/JBL

that stuff is gold

Cactus Sid
05-10-2004, 05:19 PM
Just stole Akio from the WWE

Should spice up the X-Division, plus I now have a Taka/Yang team

Cactus Sid
05-10-2004, 05:21 PM
To top it off, Stephanie now hates Akio :(

Disturbed316
05-10-2004, 05:23 PM
LMAO @ Torrie/JBL

that stuff is gold

Yeah, some of the stuff it comes out with is great.

But the Torrie/Booker T storyline came from my evil head :D

Cactus Sid
05-10-2004, 05:25 PM
Wow, The Rock just won the IC title

Thats the reward for re-signing his contract?

Cactus Sid
05-10-2004, 05:26 PM
Of course, in TNA he'd be jobbing to me every week

Disturbed316
05-10-2004, 05:26 PM
lol Rocky wants to be main event again, I think once his and Orton's feud is over I'll bump him up as a heel.

Disturbed316
05-10-2004, 05:46 PM
Triple H is a wanker. For some reason he wont job to me clean or by cheating. The only finished he'd take was a double weapon dq :mad:

Looked at the relationships afterwards and aparantly he hates me, even though he thinks I'm the superstar to groom for the future :-\

Cactus Sid
05-10-2004, 06:04 PM
TNA PPV XIV

Juventud Guerrera and Sonny Siaki defeated Elix Skipper and Shark Boy by Pinfall after interferance from Chad Collyer and Taka Michinoku, it was announced the 6 would face off for the Number 1 Contendership of the X-Title at the next PPV - 74.1%

Kim Page flirts with Cactus Sid to try and get a match with Lollipop, but Sid isn't sure - 79.8%

CM Punk defeated Chris Harris to give The Gathering a shot at the Tag Team Titles in a NO DQ match, when Punk pinned Harris following a shot with Brass Knuckles, Harris stared down Punk following the match - 81.0%

Kim continued to flirt with Sid backstage - 79.0%

Christopher Daniels was interviewed saying he would become Number 1 contender next week, and would become X-Champion tonight - 90.6%

Low-Ki defeated Christopher Daniels to retain the X-Division Title, when AJ Styles distracted Daniels allowing Low-Ki to hit the Ki-Krusher for the win - 80.3%

Cactus Sid came out and announced that Low-Ki would defend his X-Title against Teddy Hart in a ladder match, at the 3 hour special - 73.5%

Sid then announced that, although he wasn't 100% in favour of it, Kim Page would face Lollipop in a Bra and Panties match next week - 72.0%

Raven defeated Goldberg and Jeff Jarrett following interferance by The Sandman - 84.3%

Raven and Sandman were then interviewed, Sandman announcing that he was hand-picked by Bret Hart to be the enforcer for the NWA Heavyweight Title match - 87.6%

Lollipop was backstage preparing for a photo shoot, when Kim Page attacker her, leaving her in a heap - 79.3%

Bret Hart announced that in the interests of fairness, Konnan and BG James deserved revenge on Ron Killings and his group. As a result, next week, 3 Live Kru and a partner, who will be joining 3 Live Kru, will face Justin Credible and Ron Killings in a handicap match - 78.6%

Hulk Hogan did a sit-down interview indicating that even if Sting wasn't ready, he would face Brown and Rhodes next week - 67.4% (Why do Sit-Down interviews of 4 minutes constitute rambling??)

The Underappreciated defeated The Amazing Red, Low-Ki, Jerry Lynn, BG James and Konnan in a War Games match, when Killings pinned James, Hulk Hogan came out to attack D'Lo Brown and Dustin Rhodes - 93.3%

Hogan was overpowered by Brown/Rhodes when suddenly Sting descended from the Rafters to chase them off - 77.6% (OLD SCHOOL)

Cactus Sid hyped his match with AJ Styles - 89.9%

Cactus Sid defeated AJ Styles by using the ropes, following the match, Christopher Daniels came down, and the 3 men stared each other down as the show went off the air - 92.7%

Overall Rating: 81.2%
Attendance: 10,344 (Washington)
Buy Rate: 83,534 buys (0.19 buyrate)

SPECIAL 3 HOUR PPV
NWA Heavyweight Title: Raven (c) vs Goldberg vs Jeff Jarrett (Special Enforcer: The Sandman)
Number 1 Contendership - Bret Hart special referee: AJ Styles vs Cactus Sid vs Christopher Daniels
NWA Tag Team Titles: The Gathering vs Amazing Red and Jerry Lynn (c)
NWA X-Title Ladder Match: Teddy Hart vs Low-Ki (c)
Handicap Match: Konnan, BG James and a partner, who will be joining 3 Live Kru! vs Justin Credible and Ron Killings
Bra and Panties Match: Lollipop vs Kimberly Page
Sting and Hulk Hogan vs D'Lo Brown and Dustin Rhodes
Ultimate X Match - Number contender X-Division Title: Elix Skipper vs Juventud Guerrera vs Chad Collyer vs Taka Michinoku vs Shark Boy vs Sonny Siaki

Cactus Sid
05-10-2004, 06:08 PM
Triple H is a wanker. For some reason he wont job to me clean or by cheating. The only finished he'd take was a double weapon dq :mad:

Looked at the relationships afterwards and aparantly he hates me, even though he thinks I'm the superstar to groom for the future :-\

Triple Threat match without going over him is the only way to beat him

Cactus Sid
05-10-2004, 06:08 PM
I had the same thing with Jarrett

Thankfully, Raven is really over now, so he has no problem

Cactus Sid
05-10-2004, 06:09 PM
James Mitchell and Teddy Hart have been fighting backstage

Thats a bugger, cos Mitchell was gonna manage the Underappreciated

Gonna change it to 2 words, it doesn't look right

Cactus Sid
05-10-2004, 07:04 PM
TNA PPV XV - 3 HOUR SPECIAL

Juventud Guerrera defeated Elix Skipper, Shark Boy, TAKA Michinoku, Chad Collyer and Sonny Siaki to earn a shot at the X-Division title, in an Ultimae X match - 76.1%

Hogan and Sting hyped their match against D'Lo Brown and Dustin Rhodes - 92.0%

D'Lo Brown and Dustin Rhodes defeated Sting and Hulk Hogan when D'Lo pinned Sting following a shot with Brass Knuckles, D'Lo and Dustin got out of Dodge after the match - 75.7%

Backstage, Kim Page threaten to expose Lollipop fully - 70.7%

Lollipop defeated Kim Page in a Bra and Panties match - 62.5% (kept it REALLY short)

Backstage Konnan and BG James knock on a door, apparently of their partner...it turns out to be BOB SAPP - 72.5%

BG James, Konnan and Bob Sapp defeated Ron Killings and Justin Credible when the ref stopped the match following the excessive blood loss Sapp caused Killings - 76.0%

Tenay, Callis and West hyped the X-Title Ladder Match between Low-Ki and Teddy Hart - 73.4%

Teddy Hart defeated Low-Ki TO WIN the X-Title, when Juventud Guerrera attacked Low-Ki - 94.9%

Tenay, Callis and West hyped the Tag Team Titles match between The Gathering and Lynn/Red - 73.5%

Jerry Lynn and The Amazing Red RETAINED the NWA Tag Team Titles following a Double DQ with The Gathering - 86.5%

Christopher Daniels said he would take the Number 1 Contendership here tonight - 87.4%

AJ Styles defeated Christopher Daniels and Cactus Sid to become the Number 1 Contender for the NWA Heavyweight Title, when Special Guest Referee Bret Hart fast counted Cactus Sid, Daniels and Sid stared down Hart and AJ after the match - 99.6%

Raven Stated he would retain his title backstage - 83.3%

Raven defeated Jeff Jarrett and Goldberg to RETAIN the NWA Heavyweight Title, when The Sandman prevented Goldberg and Jarrett from using weapons, allowing Raven to hit a double DDT for the win - 75.0%

Overall Rating: 62.3% ( :( )
Attendance: 41,872 (Texas)
Buy Rate: 309,527 buys (0.70 buyrate)

NEXT WEEK
NWA Heavyweight Title: AJ Styles vs Raven (c)
NWA X-Title: Teddy Hart (c) vs Juventud Guerrera vs Low-Ki
NWA Tag Team Titles: The Amazing Red and Jerry Lynn (c) vs Justin Credible and Ron Killings vs D'Lo Brown and Dustin Rhodes vs Konnan and BG James
CM Punk and Julio Dinero vs Sting and Hulk Hogan
Clockwork Orange House Of Fun: Cactus Sid vs The Sandman
Jeff Hardy, Elix Skipper, Chris Harris and James Storm vs Jeff Jarrett, Goldberg, Glenn Gilbertti and Christopher Daniels

Giving Daniels/Sid/AJ 45 Minutes was a stroke of genius :cool:

Cactus Sid
05-10-2004, 07:04 PM
Juvi is out of the X-Title match with an Injury

It will be a straight 1 on 1

The Mackem
05-10-2004, 07:06 PM
I don't know what to do, leave the TPWW thing for now and download some patches and have a "real" game or what.

Cactus Sid
05-10-2004, 07:08 PM
Have a real game, the TPWW game is cool, but it shouldn't stop ya from having a proper game

Cactus Sid
05-10-2004, 07:21 PM
I booked myself for a media apperance (using the time and trusted method of going up and down on the list, and picking whoever I want from the 6 displayed)

Why...oh why, did I have to go and insult Jerry Jarrett :nono:

Cactus Sid
05-10-2004, 07:36 PM
Think I'm gonna only post my Special PPV's in future, gets things done quicker

Cactus Sid
05-10-2004, 08:00 PM
Ironically, as soon as I don't bother, I get a truly amazing show :o

Interview with Christopher Daniels (84.5%)
Jarrett, Gilberti, Chris Daniels and Goldberg beat Cowboy, Wildcat, Skipper and Jeff (75.7%)
Interview with Cactus Sid (91.1%)
Cactus Sid beat The Sandman (93.9%)
Interview with Hulk Hogan and Sting (89.4%)
The Gathering drew with Hulk Hogan and Sting (85.7%)
Justin Credible and Ron Killings beat Lynn & Red, 3 Live Kru II, D'Lo Brown and Dustin Rhodes for the NWA World Tag Team titles (95.9%)
Teddy Hart beat Low-Ki (94.2%)
Interview with Raven (83.0%)
Raven beat AJ Styles (89.8%)

It got a low rating because of 2 segments :(

Cactus Sid
05-10-2004, 08:09 PM
Cena just beat Eddie for the title

Disturbed316
05-10-2004, 08:23 PM
Cena just beat Eddie for the title

Hahahaha

Cactus Sid
05-10-2004, 08:50 PM
Some how, some way, BG James is the most over worker on my roster, which is made even stranger by the fact he has won 5 matches out of 13 he's been booked in

Cactus Sid
05-10-2004, 08:51 PM
OH, and whats more my whole booking team want him as Champion :mad:

I already have someone ready for the gold

Cactus Sid
05-10-2004, 08:55 PM
Gonna be an article on the Lightweight Division in the next Sports Illustrated :cool:

Cactus Sid
05-10-2004, 09:13 PM
Hahahaha

Yeah, what's worse....

Big Show just won it from Cena :wtf:

Cactus Sid
05-11-2004, 08:06 AM
Next Big PPV card (1 show away)

NWA Heavyweight Title Clockwork Orange House Of Fun Match: Raven (c) vs Cactus Sid
AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels
Low-Ki vs Jeff Jarrett
NWA X-Title: Teddy Hart (c) vs Jerry Lynn vs The Amazing Red
NWA Tag Team Titles: Ron Killings and Justin Credible (c) vs Konnan and BG James
Last Man Standing: Sting vs Hulk Hogan
No DQ Match: Dustin Rhodes and D'Lo Brown vs The Sandman and Jeff Hardy

Disturbed316
05-11-2004, 08:09 AM
I hope you've paid your dues there Sid :mad:

Cactus Sid
05-11-2004, 08:46 AM
I have :shifty:

I'm fairly over, plus, I'm not actually gonna win the title, its all part of my master plan

Well, part of a plan, which will be revealed later

Cactus Sid
05-11-2004, 08:47 AM
Better get this done quick, I've gotta be in college in an hour :o

Cactus Sid
05-11-2004, 08:53 AM
I just realised that I've booked Goldberg worse than the WWE

Cactus Sid
05-11-2004, 09:23 AM
TNA PPV XX - 3 HOUR SPECIAL

Tenay, Callis and West hype the NO DQ Tag Match between Rhdoes/Brown vs Sandman/Hardy - 73.5%

D'Lo Brown and Dustin Rhodes defeated The Sandman and Jeff Hardy by pinfall following a DDT from the top rope by D'Lo on Jeff - 78.7%

Bret Hart was backstage, he said simply that he wanted a match with Cactus Sid to settle things - 91.1%

James Storm and Chris Harris came to the ring to meet some mystery opponents, who turned out to be the debuting Masahiro Chono and the returning Shane Douglas, who attack Americas' Most Wanted - 64.5%

Masahiro Chono and Shane Douglas defeated AMW by Pinfall - 73.5%

Hulk Hogan hyped his match with Sting (Sting turned on Hogan and joined the Under Appreciated) - 81.2%

Hulk Hogan and Sting went to a draw in a Last Man Standing match, following a Double Chair Shot - 76.2%

BG James and Konnan hyped the match against Killings and Credible - 88.9%

Konnan and BG James defeated Justin Credible and Ron Killings in a match for the NWA Tag Team Titles, however, as Killings was Counted Out (deliberately) the titles did not change hands - 84.5%

Cactus Sid stated that he wouldn't fight Bret Hart, because he had bigger fish to fry, namely Raven later tonight - 92.7%

Tenay, West and Callis hyped the Triple Threat X-Title match - 73.6%

Teddy Hart defeated Jerry Lynn and The Amazing Red to retain the X-Title, when he pinned The Amazing Red while using the ropes - 91.2%

Lollipop and Kim Page had a bikini contest, which Lollipop won, Kim Page attacked Lollipop afterwards - 80.9%

Tenay, West and Callis hyped the match between Low-Ki and Jeff Jarrett - 73.7%

Low-Ki defeated Jeff Jarrett by Submission - 90.9%

Christopher Daniels hyped his match with AJ Styles - 91.7%

Christopher Daniels defeated AJ Styles by pinfall, when the Ref was knocked out, and from nowhere BROCK LESNAR came out and hit AJ with the F5 allowing Daniels to get the 3 count. Jushin Thunder Lyger made the save - 96.7%

Raven hyped the Main Event against Cactus Sid - 83.3%

Raven defeated Cactus Sid in a Clockwork Orange House Of Fun match to RETAIN the NWA Heavyweight Title, following the DDT onto a chair. After the match Bret Hart came down and visciously attacked Cactus Sid with chair shots, to end the show - 100.0% (Clockwork Orange suits brawlers, I have good Brawling, Psychology and Wrestling Basics, but little else, same as Raven)

Overall Rating: 71.0%
Attendance: 38,692 (Toronto)
Buy Rate: 335,546 buys (0.76 buyrate)

NEXT WEEK
THE FINAL SHOWDOWN, SPIN THE WHEEL MAKE THE DEAL: HULK HOGAN vs STING
The Sandman vs Dustin Rhodes
Masahiro Chono vs Chris Harris
Raven and Low-Ki vs Jeff Jarrett and Cactus Sid
NO DQ: AJ Styles and Jushin Thunder Lyger vs Brock Lesnar and Christopher Daniels
NWA X-Title: Teddy Hart (c) vs The Amazing Red
NWA Tag Team Titles: Ron Killings and Justin Credible (c) vs Konnan and BG James
Bret Hart has a HUGE Announcement

Disturbed316
05-12-2004, 10:56 AM
lol you got Lesnar? I thought he still hated wrestling :$

Cactus Sid
05-12-2004, 12:03 PM
Such is my genius :cool:

Basically I just offered him a non-wrestling contract

Then MADE the bastard wrestle

Disturbed316
05-12-2004, 12:14 PM
LOL nicely nice :y:

Disturbed316
05-12-2004, 12:16 PM
Just signed Jeff Hardy and Tajiri (again, forgot to re-new his contract :$)

Cactus Sid
05-12-2004, 06:43 PM
Yeah I did that with Sonny Siaki :o

Cactus Sid
05-14-2004, 11:02 AM
I got bored so I updated EWD (yes Extreme Warfare DELUXE) released in 2001 :cool:

Disturbed316
05-14-2004, 11:16 AM
Your bored with TEW? :eek:

Cactus Sid
05-14-2004, 08:13 PM
Na, not bored, just don't have time to book a load of cards

That said, I did have time to update EWD.... I dunno

I've got 4 shows left until my biggest show yet, 4 HOURS, ALL OUT HYPE, HUGE SHOW, 6 MONTHS OF HYPE, called Gauntlet For Gold

Disturbed316
05-14-2004, 08:23 PM
Damn 4 hours, what on earth are you going to put in that?

Cactus Sid
05-14-2004, 10:24 PM
2 Tournaments

Semi Final and Final for a new title

20 Man Battle Royal, Final 2 face off in a singles match, winner gets a title shot @ Raven

Cactus Sid vs Bret Hart for control of the company

Cactus Sid
05-14-2004, 10:25 PM
and more

The Mackem
05-15-2004, 06:52 AM
The and more sold me Sid :D

Cactus Sid
05-16-2004, 08:26 AM
Yes.....

The only problem being I don't know what "and more" will bring.....other than Vince McMahon style last second booking with no build up.

Cactus Sid
05-16-2004, 06:37 PM
Gonna do some cards :cool:

Cactus Sid
05-16-2004, 07:13 PM
Gonna post the results of the PPV which I mentioned the card for, but wont post again til the card for the big PPV

Bret Hart's BIG ANNOUNCEMENT is that a tournament will commence and finish at Gauntlet For Gold for a new NWA International Champion - 87.6%

The Sandman and Dustin Rhodes went to a draw - 80.8%

Ron Killings and Justin Credible hyped the Tag Title match with 3 Live Kru - 81.6%

Ron Killings and Justin Credible defeated Konnan and BG James to RETAIN the NWA Tag Team Titles, when the Far East Connection of Jimmy Yang and Taka Michinoku attacked 3 Live Kru, leading to a pinfall, after the match America's Most Wanted and the team of Julio Dinero and Chad Collyer came to the ring, and a big ruckus ensued - 83.1%

The Under Appreciated walked backstage, only to find D'Lo Brown laid out - 81.3%

Masahiro Chono defeated Chris Harris - 80.4%

Jarrett and Sid hyped the match with Raven and Low-Ki - 81.6%

Low-Ki and Raven defeated Jeff Jarrett and Cactus Sid, when Low-Ki pinned Jarrett - 88.3%

The Amazing Red came out for his match with Teddy Hart, only to be attacked by the rest of Teddy's Under Appreciated stable - 80.1%

The Amazing Red defeated Teddy Hart by DQ, when CM Punk attacked The Amazing Red, Jerry Lynn made the save (Teddy retained the title) - 94.0%

Christopher Daniels and Brock Lesnar berate some junior crew members on the way to the ring - 60.1%

Christopher Daniels and Brock Lesnar defeated Jushin Thunder Lyger and AJ Styles in a Table match. Jushin Thunder Lyger was eliminated first, following interferance from Masahiro Chono, AJ Styles eliminated Brock Lesnar following a Spiral Tap through a table, Christopher Daniels eliminated AJ Styles, when Lesnar attacked Styles, AJ motioned for a fight with Lesnar after the match - 88.4%

Hulk Hogan hyped the match with Sting, the wheel was spun, and the match was determined to be a Cage match - 84.1%

Hulk Hogan defeated Sting in a Cage Match - 78.3%

Overall Rating: 69.8%
Attendance: 7,536 (Wyoming)
Buy Rate: 51,643 buys (0.12 buyrate)

Cactus Sid
05-16-2004, 07:25 PM
Ok, unless something big happens, here is the card for Gauntlet For Gold, TNA 4 HOUR SPECIAL PPV XV

FOR CONTROL OF NWA:TNA: BRET "THE HITMAN" HART VS CACTUS SID

NWA HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE: RAVEN VS WINNER OF GAUNTLET FOR GOLD

FINAL 2 WRESTLE FOR NUMBER 1 CONTENDERSHIP

GAUNTLET FOR GOLD: 30 MAN BATTLE ROYAL (ABYSS, GLENN GILBERTTI, CHAD COLLYER, SHANE DOUGLAS, SONNY SIAKI, CHRISTOPHER DANIELS, LOW-KI, BOB SAPP, RON KILLINGS, JUSTIN CREDIBLE, CHRIS HARRIS, JAMES STORM, TAKA MICHINOKU, JIMMY YANG, THE AMAZING RED, ELIX SKIPPER, JULIO DINERO, JUVENTUD GUERRERA, KONNAN, BG JAMES, JEFF JARRETT, GOLDBERG, THE SANDMAN, JEFF HARDY, D'LO BROWN, ERIK WATTS, SHARK BOY, DUSTIN RHODES, JUSHIN THUNDER LYGER, MASAHIRO CHONO)

NWA INTERNATIONAL TITLE TOURNAMENT - SEMI FINALS AND FINAL
SEMI FINAL: AJ STYLES VS STING
SEMI FINAL: BROCK LESNAR VS HULK HOGAN
FINAL: AJ STYLES/STING VS HULK HOGAN/BROCK LESNAR

NWA X-TITLE: TEDDY HART VS JERRY LYNN VS CM PUNK

NWA TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP - 6 WAY TLC MATCH: RON KILLINGS AND JUSTIN CREDIBLE VS CHRIS HARRIS AND JAMES STORM VS TAKA MICHINOKU AND JIMMY YANG VS THE AMAZING RED AND ELIX SKIPPER VS JULIO DINERO AND JUVENTUD GUERRERA VS KONNAN AND BG JAMES

JUSHIN THUNDER LYGER VS MASAHIRO CHONO

JEFF JARRETT AND GOLDBERG VS THE SANDMAN AND JEFF HARDY

THE DEBUT OF DOUGLAS DALE VS COLT CABANA

D'LO BROWN AND DUSTIN RHODES VS ERIK WATTS AND SHARK BOY

APRIL HUNTER VS BECKY BAYLESS VS FRANCINE VS GORGEOUS GEORGE - BIKINI CONTEST

KIM PAGE AND LOLLIPOP WILL BE ON THE SHOW

Disturbed316
05-16-2004, 11:56 PM
Man, some of those guys are going to be knackard after that event.

Look forward to seeing the results though

The Mackem
05-17-2004, 06:15 AM
I uninstalled, redownloaded and downloaded the RaveX patch.

Was looking through the list of wrestlers last night :eek:

Cactus Sid
05-17-2004, 08:17 AM
Man, some of those guys are going to be knackard after that event.

Look forward to seeing the results though

Yeah, the worst thing is, I think I have to book every elimination :o

Which is good, because I can have some of the guys go out early.

I must confess, I'm probably gonna cheat and put the winners condition up to 100% before the night

Also, I think you can logically work out what's gonna happen in some of the matches, purely because of conditioning

Tony Montana
05-17-2004, 08:50 AM
Right how much is TEW and where do I get it from ?

The Mackem
05-17-2004, 08:55 AM
Yeah, the worst thing is, I think I have to book every elimination :o

Which is good, because I can have some of the guys go out early.

I must confess, I'm probably gonna cheat and put the winners condition up to 100% before the night

Also, I think you can logically work out what's gonna happen in some of the matches, purely because of conditioning

UI remember booking a Rumble match. It isn't easy. In fact I had to write stuff downto keep track of who was eliminated and who wasn't.

The Mackem
05-17-2004, 08:56 AM
Right how much is TEW and where do I get it from ?

I think it's just under £20 converted. You should play the demo first. I'll get the link for you in a second.

The Mackem
05-17-2004, 08:58 AM
http://www.400softwarestudios.com/main.php

Tony Montana
05-17-2004, 09:05 AM
http://www.400softwarestudios.com/main.php

What the shit is that eh lad ?

The Mackem
05-17-2004, 09:18 AM
It's where you buy TEW from.

Tony Montana
05-17-2004, 09:20 AM
Oh yeah, I didn't see those game and demo options first time round, well in.

Cactus Sid
05-17-2004, 09:24 PM
2 More shows to the big one, and I've got the next one mapped out already

Cactus Sid
05-17-2004, 09:27 PM
Miss Jackie and The Big Show are dating :|

The Mackem
05-18-2004, 06:54 AM
LOL

I've started a WWE game but I'm not passed the first day yet.

Cactus Sid
05-18-2004, 07:00 AM
I can't be arsed to do a WWE game, I can't be bothered to book 4 cards a week.

Cactus Sid
05-18-2004, 07:44 AM
Shelton Benjamin beat Chris Benoit for the WWE World Heavyweight title (78.1%)

:|

Cactus Sid
05-18-2004, 07:46 AM
Also, I have just offered him LOADSA money to sign for us

The Mackem
05-18-2004, 08:03 AM
I can't be arsed to do a WWE game, I can't be bothered to book 4 cards a week.

Yeah that might be tough, I chucked everyone who could go to OVW there to improve apart from that I haven't done much. Gonna look at the tag teams and stuff because there aren't many about. I'm making myself General Manager of Heat and Velocity :D I have like 2% overness in America to start with. Pay my dues and then maybe one day, who knows, maybe join the big boys leagues.

WWE only started with $1.6million, thought that was a bit stingy, haven't released anyone yet dunno where to start. I think this is the first proper game I've had :$

Disturbed316
05-18-2004, 08:07 AM
I dropped Heat and Velocity, they just pissed me off. I always auto booked them on EWR, but because that wasn't an option I just dropped them.

The Mackem
05-18-2004, 08:08 AM
It might make sense to drop at least one of them thinking about it. Do the WWE make money ok in your TEW game?

Disturbed316
05-18-2004, 08:12 AM
So far I have only played about a month and a half, due to it taking so damn long to do stuff (although I love it) and not enough time to play it, but in that time I've made just under $3m

The Mackem
05-18-2004, 08:14 AM
Which patch are you using? I'm using RaveX.

Disturbed316
05-18-2004, 08:17 AM
Yeah, I'm using the RaveX one, with the little patches released, lastest one is 1.2.1

Cactus Sid
05-18-2004, 08:27 AM
TEW Zone 4 lyf

Cactus Sid
05-18-2004, 08:27 AM
Anyway, my big card's the next one, gonna have to work out segments and match lengths first though

Cactus Sid
05-18-2004, 08:28 AM
Is it wrong of me to have Bret Hart vs Cactus Sid the Main Event

Disturbed316
05-18-2004, 08:36 AM
How you paid your dues yet sid? :mad:

But I'd put it about upper-mid card, then have the title match as the MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING! [/Finkle]

Cactus Sid
05-18-2004, 08:49 AM
I've decied its gonna Main Event :o

I have good reason for it, which will become obvious once I've done the show (not that I'm giving away who's gonna win or anything :shifty: )

Cactus Sid
05-18-2004, 08:49 AM
OK THEN, I have to book this and write it up within about.... 20 minutes

Cactus Sid
05-18-2004, 09:24 AM
Not gonna get this done before I need to go to College, so will book it, and then do the results when I get back

The Mackem
05-18-2004, 09:32 AM
*breaks into Sid's house and makes him job*

Cactus Sid
05-18-2004, 02:46 PM
Here we go :cool:

The Mackem
05-18-2004, 02:46 PM
Come on Bret!

Cactus Sid
05-18-2004, 03:08 PM
GAUNTLET FOR GOLD NWA TNA PPV XV SPECIAL 4 HOUR EVENT

Low-Ki and Christopher Daniels won the 30 man Battle Royal - 85.0%

Low-Ki eliminated Goldberg
Christopher Daniels eliminated Ron Killings
Ron Killings eliminated BG James
Goldberg eliminated Bob Sapp
BG James eliminated Shane Douglas
Low-Ki eliminated Glenn Gilbertti
Bob Sapp eliminated Dustin Rhodes
Low-Ki eliminated Juventud Guerrera
Ron Killings eliminated Abyss
Christopher Daniels eliminated Konnan
Abyss eliminated Justin Credible
Goldberg eliminated D'Lo Brown
Dustin Rhodes eliminated Erik Watts
Christopher Daniels eliminated Chris Harris
Low-Ki eliminated James Storm
Justin Credible eliminated Elix Skipper
Low-Ki eliminated Sonny Siaki
BG James eliminated Chad Collyer
Low-Ki eliminated Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett eliminated The Sandman
Goldberg eliminated Julio Dinero
Bob Sapp eliminated Jimmy Yang
Bob Sapp eliminated Taka Michinoku
Christopher Daniels eliminated The Amazing Red
Goldberg eliminated Shark Boy
Christopher Daniels eliminated Jeff Hardy
Double Elimination - Lyger/Chono

Christopher Daniels and Low-Ki drew in a singles match to determine the number 1 contender, when both Low-Ki and Daniels shoulders were counted down - 78.9%

Cactus Sid came out and announced that as a result, the NWA Heavyweight Title match would be a Triple Threat match - 84.0%

Hulk Hogan was interviewed by Terri, he hyped NWA International Tournament Semi-Final against Brock Lesnar - 80.6%

Brock Lesnar defeated Hulk Hogan by Pinfall following a Low Blow, and putting his feet on the ropes, Lesnar advances to the final - 77.9%

Sting was interviewed by Goldylocks, he hyped his Semi Final against AJ Styles - 92.1%

AJ Styles defeated Sting with the Styles Clash, to advance to face Brock Lesnar in the final - 80.5%

Backstage, Terri interviewed Bret Hart, who had a few choice words for Cactus Sid - 88.4%

Erik Watts and Shark Boy were held apart from a brawl with D'Lo Brown and Dustin Rhodes - 71.4%

D'Lo Brown and Dustin Rhodesa defeated Erik Watts and Shark Boy in a No DQ match, when D'Lo pinned Watts following a chair shot - 79.9%

Douglas Dale, Olympic Gold Medallist, came to the ring, to announce he was going to change the face of NWA:TNA - 33.3% ( :nono: )

Douglas Dale defeated Colt Cabana with a submission hold - 64.3%

Christopher Daniels was interviewed by James Mitchell, he hyped the NWA Title match - 89.8%

Lollipop and Kim Page were seen backstage, which ended, amazingly, with the 2 kissing ( :shifty: WHAT!!) - 81.6%

Jeff Hardy was walking to the ring, when Jarrett and Goldberg attacked him, laying him out, and causing a handicap match - 75.2%

The Sandman defeated Goldberg and Jeff Jarrett, when Jeff Hardy laid out Goldberg with a chair and a Swanton, allowing Sandman to hit the Top Rope Leg Drop for the win, after the match, Goldberg and Jarrett beat down Hardy and Sandman - 82.0%

Callis, Tenay and West hyped the Lyger vs Chono match - 73.9%

Jushin Thunder Lyger defeated Masahiro Chono with the Lyger Bomb - 76.5% (not happy)

Gorgeous George won a bikini contest, featuring Becky Bayless, Francine and April Hunter - 66.9% (this card has sucked, thank god for the 4 title matches, and the main event)

3 Live Kru were interviewed by Goldylocks, they hyped the Tag Title match - 79.6%

Konnan and BG James defeated America's Most Wanted (James Storm and Chris Harris), Far East Connection (Jimmy Yang and Taka Michinoku), Elix Skipper and The Amazing Red, Julio Dinero and Juventud Guerrera and NWA Tag Team Champions Justin Credible and Ron Killings, to WIN the NWA Tag Team Titles, in a 6 way TLC Match, when Bob Sapp attacked Justin Credible and Konnan put Ron Killings through a table, to allow BG James to grab the titles - 93.4%

Tenay, Callis and West hyped the X-Division title triple threat match between CM Punk, Jerry Lynn and Teddy Hart - 74.0%

CM Punk defeated Jerry Lynn and Teddy Hart to WIN the NWA X-Division title, after a roll-up on Teddy Hart - 93.6%

AJ Styles was interviewed by Terri, he hyped the NWA International Title match with Brock Lesnar - 76.9%

AJ Styles defeated Brock Lesnar by Pinfall to WIN the NWA International Title - 87.5%

Raven was interviewed by Terri, he hyped the Triple Threat NWA title match - 84.8%

Christopher Daniels defeated Raven and Low-Ki to WIN the NWA Heavyweight Title, when Daniels pinned Low-Ki following the Last Rites - 96.9%

Cactus Sid was interviewed by James Mitchell, he talked about Bret Hart, and the importance of power - 93.7%

Bret "The Hitman" Hart defeated Cactus Sid with the Sharpshooter, to become the 100% Owner of NWA:TNA - 91.5%

Overall Rating: 68.4%
Attendance: 61,999 (Texas)
Buy Rate: 458,414 buys (1.04 buyrate)

Didn't think I'd job did ya :p

The Mackem
05-18-2004, 03:21 PM
Na na na na na na hey heyyyy good bye!

Cactus Sid
05-18-2004, 03:23 PM
I'm not gone

I'm just not the boss

Cactus Sid
05-18-2004, 03:44 PM
William Regal beat Shelton Benjamin for the WWE World Heavyweight title (72.5%)

The Mackem
05-18-2004, 05:14 PM
First WWE show, which happened to be Smackdown. I'm going to need to hire some people because Smackdown';s roster is very thin. Anyway, without any storylines or anything, I thought I might as well keep in close to what's happening at the moment for the first show and then begin to pull away.

Smackdown

Eddie Guerrero was in the ring, when John Bradshaw Layfield came out of nowhere with a sneak attack. John Bradshaw Layfield blasted Eddie Guerrero with the Clothesline From Hell. E. Guerrero was left down and out in the squared circle.

----- Angle Summary -----

Overall Rating = 68.0%

Video

A video was shown to hype Mark Burns.

----- Video Summary -----

Overall Rating = 3.5%

(Think I'll build myself up on Velocity/Heat not even a wrestler)

Regular Match - 1v1 match
Billy Kidman vs Chavo Guerrero Jr.

This match was a regular one fall bout. First out was Billy Kidman. Next out, accompanied by Chavo Guerrero Sr., was Chavo Guerrero Jr.. The referee for the match was Brian Hebner.

Billy Kidman hit a flying lariat off the top turnbuckle on Chavo...Chavo Guerrero Jr. hit a flying lariat off the top turnbuckle on Kidman...Kidman came over the ropes with a plancha dive on Chavo Guerrero Jr....After ducking a clothesline, Chavo used a deep arm drag on Kidman...Chavo Guerrero Jr. blasted Kidman with a tiger bomb...Chavo Guerrero Jr. applied a hammerlock to Kidman, then turned it into a bodyslam to weaken the arm...Kidman got hit with a back suplex from Chavo...Chavo Guerrero Sr. came down to ringside...Chavo Guerrero Sr. tried to get in the ring, but was stopped by the referee. With both Kidman and the referee distracted, Chavo Guerrero Jr. was given the opportunity to take control. Kidman missed a charge into the turnbuckle when Chavo slipped behind him, and then got hit with a back suplex as he staggered backward...That got the three.

After the match, Chavo Guerrero Jr. and Chavo Guerrero Sr. were in the ring, but were attacked by Billy Kidman. He used a steel chair to destroy both of them. Chavo Guerrero Jr. and Chavo Guerrero Sr. were left laid out.

Result - Chavo Guerrero Jr. wins

Match Reaction = 55.4%
Match Quality = 74.4%
Overall Rating = 63.4%

Jacqueline was in the ring. Chavo Guerrero Jr. came out, and challenged her to a singles match at the next show.

Overall Rating = 49.8%

Backstage interview with Rico and Haas

Rico and Haas were interviewed by Josh Mathews backstage. They put themselves over.

----- Interview Summary -----

Overall Rating = 42.7%
Angle

Scotty 2 Hotty and Rikishi were shown backstage, playing multiplayer TEW. An argument broke out after Scotty 2 Hotty signed Cherry Bomb away from Rikishi.

Overall Rating = 69.7%

A video was shown to hype John Cena.

----- Video Summary -----

Overall Rating = 65.2%

Regular Match - 2v2 match
The Bashams vs Rico and Haas

This match was a regular one fall bout. First out were The Bashams (Danny Basham and Doug Basham). Next out, accompanied by Miss Jackie, were the WWE Tag Team champions, Rico and Haas (Charlie Haas and Rico). The referee for the match was Charles Robinson.

Rico snap suplexed Doug Basham...Charlie Haas ducked a standing clothesline from Doug, but got hit in the back of the head with a blind clothesline seconds later...After ducking a clothesline, Rico bounced off the opposite ropes and used a flying clothesline on his way back to floor Danny...Danny Basham staggered into a nadowa slam from Rico...Haas applied a knee bar on Danny Basham, weakening the legs...A nadowa slam from Rico drove Danny Basham into the canvas...That got a two-and-three-quarters count...Danny Basham hit an Implant DDT on Haas...Danny hit Rico with a belly to belly suplex...Charlie Haas blasted Danny with a brainbuster...That was enough to get the three count.

After the bout, Charlie Haas and Rico danced in the ring.

Result - Rico and Haas win

Match Reaction = 41.4%
Match Quality = 62.1%
Overall Rating = 43.1%

Jamie Noble vs Rey Mysterio

This match was a regular one fall bout. First out was Jamie Noble. Next out was Rey Mysterio. The referee for the match was Brian Hebner.

Rey Mysterio backed Noble into the turnbuckles and unloaded with chops...Mysterio took Noble over with a side headlock...After putting Noble down, Rey Mysterio hit an elbow drop from the second turnbuckle...Jamie Noble wore down Rey Mysterio with a sleeper variation...Rey Mysterio chopped Jamie Noble across the chest several times...

A big suicide-plex by Mysterio almost put Jamie Noble through the mat...That got a two-and-three-quarters count...Rey Mysterio hit a superplex on Noble...Noble hooked Rey Mysterio in a Fujiwara armbar, but too close to the ropes...After a few strikes, Rey Mysterio used a spinning rana off the ropes on Jamie Noble...That nearly got a three count...After putting Noble down, Rey Mysterio hit an elbow drop from the second turnbuckle...Mysterio scored with a top rope body press on Noble...Mysterio took Jamie Noble into the corner and hit the Top-Rope Hurricanrana...That led to the three count.

After the match, Rey Mysterio was attacked by Jamie Noble. Jamie Noble caught Rey Mysterio with the Switchblade...Rey Mysterio was left laid out.

Result - Rey Mysterio wins

Match Reaction = 63.6%
Match Quality = 77.4%
Overall Rating = 49.2%
(forgot to put announcers on this match :mad: )

Hardcore Holly vs Rene Dupree

This match was a regular one fall bout. First out was Hardcore Holly. Next out was Rene Dupree. The referee for the match was Brian Hebner.

A short powerbomb by Dupree left Hardcore down on the mat...Hardcore Holly used a running forearm to floor a groggy Dupree...Dupree used a sleeper hold to weaken Hardcore...Rene Dupree clotheslined Hardcore as he staggered out of the corner...Dupree hit Hardcore with a belly to belly suplex...Dupree missed a charge into the turnbuckle when Hardcore slipped behind him, and then got hit with a back suplex as he staggered backward...Rene Dupree ate turnbuckle after a missed charge, then turned and got flattened by a lariat from Hardcore...Rene Dupree used a cradle with a handful of tights to pin Hardcore Holly.

After the bout, Hardcore Holly and Rene Dupree started brawling, and had to be separated by officials.

Result - Rene Dupree wins

Match Reaction = 67.8%
Match Quality = 52.6%
Overall Rating = 40.5%
(and this one :mad:)

Nunzio vs Rob Van Dam

This match was a regular one fall bout. First out was Nunzio. Next out was Rob Van Dam. The referee for the match was Brian Hebner.

RVD nailed Nunzio with a baseball slide under the ropes...RVD doubled Nunzio up with a kick...Rob Van Dam hit Nunzio with a kick...Nunzio walked into a kick to the gut from Rob Van Dam...Nunzio punched Rob Van Dam in the face...

Nunzio took RVD over with a side headlock...RVD arm dragged Nunzio to the canvas, and hooked an arm bar...RVD missed a charge into the turnbuckle when Nunzio slipped behind him, and then got hit with a back suplex as he staggered backward...Nunzio got nailed with a flying clothesline from RVD...That nearly got a three count...RVD blasted Nunzio with a super kick...After a missed clothesline left him vunerable, Rob Van Dam got planted with a back suplex from Nunzio...That led to a count that was a split-second away from being three...After ducking a clothesline, RVD used a deep arm drag on Nunzio...RVD hit a flying lariat off the top turnbuckle on Nunzio...That nearly got a three count...RVD missed a charge into the turnbuckle when Nunzio slipped behind him, and then got hit with a back suplex as he staggered backward...Rob Van Dam clotheslined Nunzio as he staggered out of the corner...That led to the three count.

After the match, Rob Van Dam was confronted by The Dudley Boys. A stunned RVD staggered backward into Bubba Ray Dudley, who hit the Bubba Bomb...Rob Van Dam was left laid out.

Result - Rob Van Dam wins

Match Reaction = 69.2%
Match Quality = 70.4%
Overall Rating = 40.6%
(and this one)

Billy Gunn vs Booker T

This match was a regular one fall bout. First out, accompanied by Torrie Wilson, was Billy Gunn. Next out was Booker T. The referee for the match was Jim Korderas.

Booker rocked Billy with a samoan drop...Billy Gunn hit an Implant DDT on Booker...Booker T hit Billy in the back with an elbow, then followed up with a spinning back suplex...Booker DDTed Billy after a boot to the gut...Booker T hit Billy in the back with an elbow, then followed up with a spinning back suplex...Booker T caught Billy Gunn with the Scissors Kick...That led to the three count.

After the match, Billy Gunn was attacked by Booker T. Booker T caught Billy Gunn with the Scissors Kick...Billy Gunn was left laid out.

Result - Booker T wins

Match Reaction = 62.6%
Match Quality = 65.8%
Overall Rating = 39.3%
(no psycology :( )

Booker T was in the ring, when suddenly the lights cut out. A symbol was shown briefly on the big screen, before the lights came back on, leaving Booker looking upset.

Overall Rating = 79.2%

Dawn Marie was backstage, when up came Jamie Noble who started hitting on her. The segment ended with them chatting.

Overall Rating = 36.0%
(Gimmick failure :( )

In-ring interview with John Cena

John Cena gave an in-ring interview. He insulted Keiji Sakoda.

Overall Rating = 63.2%
(crowd don't like Cena's gimmick :wtf:
Regular Match - 1v1 match for the WWE United States title
Keiji Sakoda vs John Cena

This match was a regular one fall bout for the WWE United States title. First out was Keiji Sakoda. Next out was the WWE United States champion, John Cena. The referee for the match was Brian Hebner.

Keiji Sakoda countered a backdrop attempt with a stump piledriver on Cena...Keiji Sakoda ducked his head to early on a backdrop attempt, and got powerbomed by John Cena...That was almost enough to get the pinfall...John Cena drove Sakoda down with a splash mountain...John Cena came off the ropes, but right into a huge Sakoda dropkick...Keiji Sakoda hit a flying lariat off the top turnbuckle on Cena...Cena pounded on Sakoda with punches to the face...John Cena hit an Implant DDT on Sakoda...John Cena clotheslined Sakoda as he staggered out of the corner...That was enough to get the three count.

After the bout, John Cena celebrated in the ring.

Result - John Cena wins

Match Reaction = 49.6%
Match Quality = 70.4%
Overall Rating = 37.9%
(no announcing again :mad: )

Eddie Guerrero was interviewed by Josh Mathews backstage. He challenged John Bradshaw Layfield to a match.

Overall Rating = 75.2%

John Bradshaw Layfield vs Eddie Guerrero

This match was a regular one fall bout. First out was John Bradshaw Layfield. Next out was the WWE Heavyweight champion, Eddie Guerrero. The referee for the match was Nick Patrick.

E. Guerrero used a rana to take over Bradshaw...In a nice sequence, E. Guerrero came off the ropes with a spinning head-scissors on John Bradshaw Layfield, after avoiding two clotheslines...E. Guerrero doubled Bradshaw up with a kick...A big punch from Bradshaw put Eddie Guerrero down...John Bradshaw Layfield locked his arms around E. Guerrero and hit a series of headbutts to the chest...A big kick floored E. Guerrero, who got right back up, only to take another from Bradshaw...

Bradshaw walked into a big chop from E. Guerrero...E. Guerrero hit a standing rana on Bradshaw...E. Guerrero took Bradshaw over with a side headlock...John Bradshaw Layfield powerslammed E. Guerrero as he came off the ropes...Eddie Guerrero used a waist-lock into a takedown on Bradshaw...E. Guerrero blasted Bradshaw with a rana off the ropes...

A backdrop attempt by E. Guerrero was countered by Bradshaw with a neckbreaker...Eddie Guerrero floored Bradshaw with a savate kick to the jaw as he turned around...E. Guerrero superplexed Bradshaw while they were both on the top turnbuckle...A thumb to the eye from Bradshaw slowed down E. Guerrero...Bradshaw spiked E. Guerrero with a piledriver...That led to a count that was a split-second away from being three...Bradshaw punched Eddie Guerrero in the face...E. Guerrero got hit with a shoulder breaker by Bradshaw...John Bradshaw Layfield used a running forearm to floor a groggy E. Guerrero...E. Guerrero hit Bradshaw with a high dropkick to the face...The referee disqualified both John Bradshaw Layfield and Eddie Guerrero after they both started using chairs.

After the match, Eddie Guerrero got into an intense staredown with John Bradshaw Layfield.

Result - Draw

Match Reaction = 67.2%
Match Quality = 62.8%
Overall Rating = 66.2%

The Mackem
05-18-2004, 05:20 PM
Well first show, would have been alright if all the matches had commentary :D

Overall of 51.8% :lol: