PDA

View Full Version : Sequel to my lib thread from ages ago

Rock Bottom
07-08-2004, 06:18 AM
Reading the caption thread brought back some memories of funny stuff in the wrestling forum. Reminds me of the little wrestling parodies and such, so I decided to come around with another lib. For people who don't know how it works, you just fill in the blanks with any random word that matches the indicated type of word.

For example: If you see (Verb), you type in any verb. Same goes with (Noun), (Adjective), (Possessive Noun), etc. If you don't know English, or are generally too retarded to grasp the concept, just use whatever you think is right.

I'll be doing the matches one-by-one, to avoid huge jumbles because this is alot to type out. I'll do it in order from top to bottom on the card.

Here is the card:

The Rock vs. Rico
Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels in a political debate
Ultimate Warrior vs. Hulk Hogan
Trish Stratus vs. Big Show
Chris Benoit vs. Doink
Eddie Guerrero vs. The Border Patrol
JBL vs. Eminem in a Who Do You Want to Die More match

And the Main event:
Nunzio, Jamie Noble, Spike Dudley, Spanky, Rey Mysterio, Chavo Guerrero, X-Pac, Lita vs. Undertaker and Kane weilding chain saws

MATCH 1 - THE ROCK vs. RICO

JR: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, we are (adjective) here in (place), welcome to WWE (PPV name)! I'm Jim Ross along side Jerry "The King" Lawler, and boy have we got a hell of a line-up tonight.
King: That's right JR! Oh boy I can't wait til (wrestler) finally gets a shot at (doing something.) It's gonna be great!
JR: Of course, we have an excellent (noun) lined up ladies and gentlemen, but the talk of the night has been the 8 on 2 Chainsaw match.
King: No doubt about it, it's sure to (verb) you up! And I've just recieved word that (wrestler) himself will be the special guest (noun) for that match-up!

(Rico's music hits)
JR: And making his way to the (noun) is Rico, a (adjective) superstar who is very unorthadoxed, and very (adjective) in style to say the least.
King: Boy you got that right JR. This guy makes me (verb) my (noun) just watching him.
JR: And before I forget ladies and gentlemen, tonight's (PPV name) is brought to you by (company). With one on every block, soon we will take over the world. And we have good coffee.
King: And by edible (noun)s! Good fun for your family. Eat it, play with it, stick it in your (heh), it's fun for all ages!

The Rock's music hits and the crowd leaps to their feet.

"IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, WHAT THE (noun)... IS (verb.)"

King: AHHHHHH IT'S THE ROCK!
JR: ROCK! ROCK! THE ROCK! I DON'T BELIEVE IT!
King: THE ROCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
JR: BY GOD THESE FANS ARE ON THEIR FEET!
King: THE ROCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
JR: ROCK! ROCK! ROCK!
King: ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
JR: *Collapses*
King: SOMEONE GET HELP! JR IS DOWN! Quick! Get a (noun) out here quickly!

(No one can hear Lawler over the roar of The Rock's pop.)

King: Um.. Um. Ok, I can do this. JR is down. (The bell rings) And this (noun) is underway. Rock with several right (noun)s to Rico's (body part). Hang on, lemme do JR's part. OMG ITS TEH RCOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

King: k. Rico counters with several (nouns) to the chin of Rock. Rock is (adjective). Boy, what a match this is JR. JR? Oh yeah, you're down. Let me do your part again.

JR: Former National Champion, was The Rock. Played for the Miami (Team name), a program almost in level with the (fast food chain)!

King: Thank God you're back. What happened?

JR: Well, a (noun) in my (noun) spontaneously (past tense verb) because of the (noun) in my (body part). The doctor told me to take it (adverb) on the stress, but whenever I see (anything) I go totally (adjective.)

King: That's great JR! Anyway, back to the action. Rock is going under the ring and getting a (noun)! Wow! He is really (verb with -ing suffix) Rico up with that thing! The fans are chanting (anything).

JR: Boy I'll tell you, that is a deafening roar. The Rock is one of the most (adjective) superstars of all-time. But you can't count Rico out of it. Just when you think you have it, he'll come right back and (verb) it out from under you. He likes to lure his opponents into a false sense of (anything).

King: It's funny you said that JR, because Rico is (verb with -ing suffix) Rock in the (body part) with that (noun), over and over! Rock appears to be (verb with -ing suffix)! Rico hits the (move) on The Rock and Rock is (verb)!

JR: Both men are (adjective)! The ref is (verb with -ing suffix) both men out! The Rock is slowly (verb with -ing suffix) back to his feet. Rico right behind him. Right hand by The Rock. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. And a left!

King: Rico is fighting back! He (verb)s at The Rock, only to be caught by the (noun)buster!

JR: You know what this means King! Yes! Rock is signaling for The Peoples' (Noun). He's taking off his (noun) and throwing it to the crowd. WHAM!!!!! ITS OVER!!! ITS OVER!!! ITS OVER!!! 1! 2! 3!

King: Wow! That was one hell of a match. Boy I never thought I'd see The Rock use so many (nouns) in just one (noun)! (Adjective)!

JR: I tell you what ladies and gentlemen, I am going to have another heart attack so we're going to cut to a commercial break. Stayed tuned for more!

c4g2
07-08-2004, 06:54 AM

JR: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, we are waiting here in Washington, welcome to WWE is HHH! I'm Jim Ross along side Jerry "The King" Lawler, and boy have we got a hell of a line-up tonight.
King: That's right JR! Oh boy I can't wait til Hardcore Holly finally gets a shot at not jobbing again tonight . It's gonna be great!
JR: Of course, we have an excellent buffet lined up ladies and gentlemen, but the talk of the night has been the 8 on 2 Chainsaw match.
King: No doubt about it, it's sure to shake you up! And I've just recieved word that John Kerry himself will be the special guest waterboy for that match-up!

(Rico's music hits)
JR: And making his way to the ring is Rico, a gay superstar who is very unorthadoxed, and very different in style to say the least.
King: Boy you got that right JR. This guy makes me rock my balls just watching him.
JR: And before I forget ladies and gentlemen, tonight's WWE is HHH is brought to you by Hunter Helmst Holdings. With one on every block, soon we will take over the world. And we have good coffee.
King: And by edible BBQ sauces! Good fun for your family. Eat it, play with it, stick it in your mouth, it's fun for all ages!

"IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, WHAT THE HELL... IS THIS SHIT"

King: ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!11
King: SOMEONE GET HELP! JR IS DOWN! Quick! Get a medic out here quickly!

King: Um.. Um. Ok, I can do this. JR is down. (The bell rings) And this snorefest is underway. Rock with several right hands to Rico's penis. Hang on, lemme do JR's part. OMG ITS TEH RCOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

King: k. Rico counters with several pokes to the chin of Rock. Rock is exhausted. Boy, what a match this is JR. JR? Oh yeah, you're down. Let me do your part again.

JR: Former National Champion, was The Rock. Played for the Miami Pies, a program almost in level with the Burger King!

JR: Well, a tumour in my brain spontaneously exploded because of the stress in my penis. The doctor told me to take it easy on the stress, but whenever I see Rock I go totally horny.

King: That's great JR! Anyway, back to the action. Rock is going under the ring and getting a pole! Wow! He is really stuffing Rico up with that thing! The fans are chanting "Stuff it up!"

JR: Boy I'll tell you, that is a deafening roar. The Rock is one of the most over superstars of all-time. But you can't count Rico out of it. Just when you think you have it, he'll come right back and take it out from under you. He likes to lure his opponents into a false sense of bliss.

King: It's funny you said that JR, because Rico is beating Rock in the genitals with that pole, over and over! Rock appears to be hungry! Rico hits the lowblow on The Rock and Rock is down!

JR: Both men are up! The ref is tagging both men out! The Rock is slowly getting back to his feet. Rico right behind him. Right hand by The Rock. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. And a left!

King: Rico is fighting back! He pokes at The Rock, only to be caught by the Broncobuster!

JR: You know what this means King! Yes! Rock is signaling for The Peoples' Fart. He's taking off his pants and throwing it to the crowd. WHAM!!!!! ITS OVER!!! ITS OVER!!! ITS OVER!!! 1! 2! 3!

King: Wow! That was one hell of a match. Boy I never thought I'd see The Rock use so many right hands in just one string! (Adjective)!

JR: I tell you what ladies and gentlemen, I am going to have another heart attack so we're going to cut to a commercial break. Stayed tuned for more!<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Mr. Nerfect
07-08-2004, 07:18 AM
Like this sort of thing?

JR: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, we are creaming ourselves here in Atlantis, welcome to WWE Chittychittybangbang! I'm Jim Ross along side Jerry "The King" Lawler, and boy have we got a hell of a line-up tonight.
King: That's right JR! Oh boy I can't wait til Chris Jericho finally gets a shot at banging Stephanie. It's gonna be great!
JR: Of course, we have an excellent orgy lined up ladies and gentlemen, but the talk of the night has been the 8 on 2 Chainsaw match.
King: No doubt about it, it's sure to pump you up! And I've just recieved word that Triple H himself will be the special guest necrophiliac for that match-up!

(Rico's music hits)
JR: And making his way to the play-pen is Rico, a sexy superstar who is very unorthadoxed, and very spiffy in style to say the least.
King: Boy you got that right JR. This guy makes me cream my pants just watching him.
JR: And before I forget ladies and gentlemen, tonight's Chittychittybangbang is brought to you by NWA-TNA. With one on every block, soon we will take over the world. And we have good coffee.
King: And by edible cruiswrweights! Good fun for your family. Eat it, play with it, stick it in your purse, it's fun for all ages!

"IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, WHAT THE GAME... IS HOLDING DOWN!"

King: SOMEONE GET HELP! JR IS DOWN! Quick! Get a necrophiliac out here quickly!

King: Um.. Um. Ok, I can do this. JR is down. (The bell rings) And this squash...er match is underway. Rock with several right thighs to Rico's oh, um, area. Hang on, lemme do JR's part. OMG ITS TEH RCOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

King: k. Rico counters with several thrusts to the chin of Rock. Rock is liking it. Boy, what a match this is JR. JR? Oh yeah, you're down. Let me do your part again.

JR: Former National Champion, was The Rock. Played for the Miami Childspankers, a program almost in level with the height of Stephanie McMahon's bazongas!

JR: Well, a thing in my pocket spontaneously combusted because of the hi-tech computer system in my groin. The doctor told me to take it easy on the stress, but whenever I see men I go totally BAH GAWD RATTLESNAKE!!!!!!!!!!

King: That's great JR! Anyway, back to the action. Rock is going under the ring and getting a push-up bra! Wow! He is really jazzing Rico up with that thing! The fans are chanting "Holy Shit!. :eek:

JR: Boy I'll tell you, that is a deafening roar. The Rock is one of the most sexually attractive superstars of all-time. But you can't count Rico out of it. Just when you think you have it, he'll come right back and put it out from under you. He likes to lure his opponents into a false sense of sexual superiority.

King: It's funny you said that JR, because Rico is taking Rock in the anal passage with that broomstick, over and over! Rock appears to be perspiring! Rico hits the cock on The Rock and Rock is panting!

JR: Both men are love making! The ref is checking both men out! The Rock is slowly reclining back to his feet. Rico right behind him. Right hand by The Rock. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. And a left!

King: Rico is fighting back! He thrusts at The Rock, only to be caught by the penisbuster!

JR: You know what this means King! Yes! Rock is signaling for The Peoples' Penis of Pain. He's taking off his pants and throwing it to the crowd. WHAM!!!!! ITS OVER!!! ITS OVER!!! ITS OVER!!! 1! 2! 3!

King: Wow! That was one hell of a match. Boy I never thought I'd see The Rock use so many Pheonix Splashes in just one sexual encounter with Rico! Fantastic!

JR: I tell you what ladies and gentlemen, I am going to have another heart attack so we're going to cut to a commercial break. Stayed tuned for more!

Chuck Jones
07-08-2004, 11:20 AM
Here is the card:

The Rock vs. Rico
Chris Benoit vs. Doink

And the Main event:
Nunzio, Jamie Noble, Spike Dudley, Spanky, Rey Mysterio, Chavo Guerrero, X-Pac, Lita vs. Undertaker and Kane weilding chain saws

JR: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, we are live here in Fumbley Nuts, Arkansas, welcome to WWE In Your Pool...of blood! I'm Jim Ross along side Jerry "The King" Lawler, and boy have we got a hell of a line-up tonight.
King: That's right JR! Oh boy I can't wait til Lita finally gets a shot at not botching everything. It's gonna be great!
JR: Of course, we have an excellent show lined up ladies and gentlemen, but the talk of the night has been the 8 on 2 Chainsaw match.
King: No doubt about it, it's sure to crack you up! And I've just recieved word that Pat Patterson himself will be the special guest oil boy for that match-up!

(Rico's music hits)
JR: And making his way to the squared circle is Rico, an underrated superstar who is very unorthadoxed, and very um...unique in style to say the least.
King: Boy you got that right JR. This guy makes me cream my depends just watching him.
JR: And before I forget ladies and gentlemen, tonight's In Your Pool...Of Blood is brought to you by Jumbo-Pop. With one on every block, soon we will take over the world. And we have good coffee.
King: And by edible Cy N. Ide caplets! Good fun for your family. Eat it, play with it, stick it in your mouth it's fun for all ages!

"IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, WHAT THE Rock... IS cooking"

King: ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!11
King: SOMEONE GET HELP! JR IS DOWN! Quick! Get a oil boy out here quickly!

King: Um.. Um. Ok, I can do this. JR is down. (The bell rings) And this squash is underway. Rock with several right shotss to Rico's groin. Hang on, lemme do JR's part. OMG ITS TEH RCOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

King: k. Rico counters with several teabags to the chin of Rock. Rock is frightened.Boy, what a match this is JR. JR? Oh yeah, you're down. Let me do your part again.

JR: Former National Champion, was The Rock. Played for the Miami Suck-Squad, a program almost in level with the Taco Bell.

JR: Well, a vein in my heart spontaneously combusted because of the BARBEEKEW Sauce! in my arteries. The doctor told me to take it easy on the stress, but whenever I see 2 hosses I go totally bonkers.

King: That's great JR! Anyway, back to the action. Rock is going under the ring and getting a strap-on. Wow! He is really messing Rico up with that thing! The fans are chanting HOMO!

JR: Boy I'll tell you, that is a deafening roar. The Rock is one of the most overrated superstars of all-time. But you can't count Rico out of it. Just when you think you have it, he'll come right back and sneak it out from under you. He likes to lure his opponents into a false sense of security

King: It's funny you said that JR, because Rico is stuffing Rock in the ass with that strap-on over and over! Rock appears to be getting turned on. Rico hits the Nipple Clamp on The Rock and Rock is screaming!

JR: Both men are spent! The ref is checking both men out! The Rock is slowly stumbling back to his feet. Rico right behind him. Right hand by The Rock. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. And a left!

King: Rico is fighting back! He waddles at The Rock, only to be caught by the Broncobuster!

JR: You know what this means King! Yes! Rock is signaling for The Peoples' Teabag. He's taking off his trunks and throwing it to the crowd. WHAM!!!!! ITS OVER!!! ITS OVER!!! ITS OVER!!! 1! 2! 3!

King: Wow! That was one hell of a match. Boy I never thought I'd see The Rock use so many right hands in just one second! Amazing!

Corkscrewed
07-08-2004, 01:51 PM
Here is the card:

The Rock vs. Rico
Chris Benoit vs. Doink

And the Main event:

JR: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, we are colorful here in Chattanooga, welcome to WWE Masochism! I'm Jim Ross along side Jerry "The King" Lawler, and boy have we got a hell of a line-up tonight.
King: That's right JR! Oh boy I can't wait til Bastion Booger finally gets a shot at cooking. It's gonna be great!
JR: Of course, we have an excellent cage lined up ladies and gentlemen, but the talk of the night has been the 8 on 2 Chainsaw match.
King: No doubt about it, it's sure to job you up! And I've just recieved word that Hulk Hogan himself will be the special guest battery for that match-up!

(Rico's music hits)
JR: And making his way to the rink is Rico, a glitzy superstar who is very unorthadoxed, and very lame in style to say the least.
King: Boy you got that right JR. This guy makes me barf my whacker just watching him.
JR: And before I forget ladies and gentlemen, tonight's Masochism is brought to you by Gatorade. With one on every block, soon we will take over the world. And we have good coffee.
King: And by edible donutss! Good fun for your family. Eat it, play with it, stick it in your crotch, it's fun for all ages!

"IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, WHAT THE cock... IS mixing"

King: SOMEONE GET HELP! JR IS DOWN! Quick! Get a jar out here quickly!

King: Um.. Um. Ok, I can do this. JR is down. (The bell rings) And this girl is underway. Rock with several right jams to Rico's medula. Hang on, lemme do JR's part. OMG ITS TEH RCOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

King: k. Rico counters with several hens to the chin of Rock. Rock is bloody. Boy, what a match this is JR. JR? Oh yeah, you're down. Let me do your part again.

JR: Former National Champion, was The Rock. Played for the Miami Hawks, a program almost in level with the In 'n' Out!

JR: Well, a blood in my fountain spontaneously crunched because of the toe in my womb. The doctor told me to take it quickly on the stress, but whenever I see red I go totally monkeyish.

King: That's great JR! Anyway, back to the action. Rock is going under the ring and getting a fist! Wow! He is really moaning Rico up with that thing! The fans are chanting rooster.

JR: Boy I'll tell you, that is a deafening roar. The Rock is one of the most over superstars of all-time. But you can't count Rico out of it. Just when you think you have it, he'll come right back and jump it out from under you. He likes to lure his opponents into a false sense of nostalgia.

King: It's funny you said that JR, because Rico is sucking Rock in the knee with that tongue, over and over! Rock appears to be groaning! Rico hits the Slammer on The Rock and Rock is dead!

JR: Both men are hyper! The ref is tonguing both men out! The Rock is slowly shuffling back to his feet. Rico right behind him. Right hand by The Rock. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. Another right hand. And a left!

King: Rico is fighting back! He jabs at The Rock, only to be caught by the horsebuster!

JR: You know what this means King! Yes! Rock is signaling for The Peoples' Eyebrow. He's taking off his bra and throwing it to the crowd. WHAM!!!!! ITS OVER!!! ITS OVER!!! ITS OVER!!! 1! 2! 3!

King: Wow! That was one hell of a match. Boy I never thought I'd see The Rock use so many roaches in just one bite! Blurry!

Rock Bottom
07-08-2004, 07:18 PM
LOL. This stuff cracks me up. I'll do match two tonight.

Corkscrewed
07-08-2004, 09:04 PM
To be honest, I actually did that properly.. that is I just looked at what to fill in and ignored the content. I think it turned out pretty well!