PDA

View Full Version : Make Your Own Dream Match

Kenny
12-25-2003, 06:44 PM
Think of a match, any kind of match that can involve anyone. Past, present, dead, alive... doesn't matter. Pick your own announcers, and if you want refs and venue's, all that happy shit.

My Venue: Madison Square Garden (Cause of the History)
Announcers: Gorilla Monsoon and Bobby Heenan
Match Type: 4 on 4 Survivor Series style elimination

Basic concept is to take 2 of the top names from several points in history and throw them all in a match.

Team 1: The Ultimate Warrior, Shawn Michaels, The Rock, Kurt Angle, and Randy Orton.

vs

Team 2: Hulk Hogan, Bret "Hitman" Hart, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Brock Lesnar, and John Cena.

I don't know who would win, or what team I'd want to win, but I'd love to see it. If I had to play it out I'd play the crowd with some big moments.

First Future of Smackdown vs Future of Raw

Cena and Orton in the ring... back and forth until Cena tags Lesnar. Now Lesnar vs Orton (OVW vs OVW), Lesnar eventually gets the better of Orton who tags in Warrior. Power House vs Power House.

Lesnar pushes Warrior into the corner, crowd gets into it, Warrior wins a test of strength, Brock cheap shots, and tags in Hogan. Hogan vs Warrior... back and forth until Warrior tags in Shawn Michaels who uses his speed to get the better of Hogan. Hogan tags in Bret. Bret vs Michaels... Bret gets the better of HBK who tags in Angle... and HERE It is. Bret vs Angle. Good back and forth shit until it eventually boils down to Austin and Rock.

I don't care what happens from there.

moshingfreak
12-25-2003, 09:52 PM
ok, i'll give this a shot.

Venue: San Diego, CA
Announcers: Michael Cole, Tazz, Cyrus, Joey Styles

Match Modificators: 4 adjacent Rings

Match Situation: to get eliminated, you have to go over the top rope of a side where there is the floor, and both feet much touch the floor.

Rules: Every man starts in any ring of their choosing. Once someone is eliminated, they go to the back. The last person in the ring wins.

Participants: Rey Mysterio, Ultimo Dragon, Akio, Tajiri, Chavo Guerrero, Eddie Guerrero, Blitzgrieg, Psychosis, Juventud Guerrera, Super Crazy, The Artist, Lash Leroux, Jerry Lynn, Shannon Moore, Jamie Noble, The Hurricane, Nunzio, Amazing Red, Spanky, Scotty 2 Hotty, Taka Michinoku, Funaki, Evan Karagias, Kaz Hayashi, Disco Inferno, Billy Kidman, Alex Wright.
..and any other cruiserweights worth putting down.

Obviously, being everyone here can fly (cept for maybe Disco), this match would be all over the place. They are given enough room to fly with the four rings, so there wouldnt be much bunching up. I dont know who would win, but if I wanted somebody to win it would probably be Blitzgrieg or Super Crazy. I'd also see Cyrus still refering to Super Crazy and the ingreat.

Nowhere Man
12-25-2003, 10:51 PM
Okay, I might as well do mine. This may have actually happened, but as far as I know it hasn't.

Venue: ECW Arena, Philadelphia, PA
Announcers: Mike Tenay, Joey Styles, Bobby Heenan

Match: Cactus Jack vs Raven, Last Man Standing.

Considering the contestants and the match type, this would've been an incredibly violent match. Neither one is really known for their mat skills, but both guys had great psychology and knew exactly when, where, and why to do certain moves and spots. I think it'd go a bit like Raven's matches with Terry Funk, except with the trademark Foley sick bumps thrown in as well. I'd have the match end with Foley giving Raven the Double-Arm DDT onto the concrete floor to knock him out and get the win.

Second choice!

Venue: St. Louis, MO
Announcers: Mike Tenay, Tazz

Match: The Ultimate "David and Goliath" match, Rey Mysterio Jr. vs Big Van Vader

The best cruiserweight of them all against the best monster Hoss of them all, this one would be very interesting to watch. You'd also have to think that the crowd would be behind Rey all the way going into it, especially while taking the punishment from Vader. The only real thing to worry about in that is that Vader's pretty notorious for working really stiff, so there'd be the danger of Mysterio being seriously injured. You know the way the big-guy-vs-little-guy matches go, so Vader will dominate most of the match, with Rey getting in his awesome stunts here and there to get the crowd going for him. Rey gets the win by reversing the Vader Bomb into a hurricanrana.

Splaya
12-26-2003, 03:15 AM
Matt Morgan vs A-Train for the WWE title :shifty:

no venue needed or nething. Hell have it as a street fight in the street. Smell the ratings and best match ever here???

sexymanalive
12-26-2003, 12:29 PM
Brock Lesnar Vs Big show Vs Goldberg Hell In a cell for the WWE title

MVP
12-26-2003, 01:05 PM
Alright let's see here. If I don't like this one I'll post another.

Venue: Madison Sqaure Garden
Announcers: Gorilla Monsoon and Jesse Ventura

Match: Ricky "The Dragon Steamboat" vs. Chris Jericho in a 60 min. Iron Man match

Ricky Steamboat was one of the best in the WWF/NWA/WCW in the 80's and 90's. I remember a lot of his famous matches such as his match with Randy Savage at WMIII, and his match against Ric Flair for the NWA championship at Clash of the Champions (I don't remember which one). Jericho is on his way to becoming one of the greats of our time in all wrestling aspects. Both these men are agile and are great technical wrestlers. Seeing as how their successes and wrestling styles are similar, I think this is my dream match.

My personal opinion on the match is that Steamboat and Jericho both have an equal amount of wins by the 60 minute mark so they go into overtime, and Steamboat eventually taps out to the Walls of Jericho. Jericho goes over a legend in one of the biggest matches of his career, and reaches the acme of his career.

Fox
12-26-2003, 01:13 PM
Venue: Montreal, Canada
Announcers: Bobby the Brain Heenan and Jim Ross

Match: Elimination Chamber for the WWE Championship
Bret "Hitman" Hart vs. Chris Benoit vs. Kurt Angle vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho vs. Triple H

Six of the best living wrestlers in the world inside of the elimination chamber together. I can only dream of the stuff they would think of and pull off inside of there.

If I had it my way, Bret and Shawn would be the last two men in the chamber, and would battle it out with plenty of blood and mayhem. Hart wins it after making Shawn submit to the Sharpshooter.

Splaya
12-26-2003, 02:09 PM
Venue: Montreal, Canada
Announcers: Bobby the Brain Heenan and Jim Ross

Match: Elimination Chamber for the WWE Championship
Bret "Hitman" Hart vs. Chris Benoit vs. Kurt Angle vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho vs. Triple H

Six of the best living wrestlers in the world inside of the elimination chamber together. I can only dream of the stuff they would think of and pull off inside of there.

If I had it my way, Bret and Shawn would be the last two men in the chamber, and would battle it out with plenty of blood and mayhem. Hart wins it after making Shawn submit to the Sharpshooter.

Take out HHH and insert Van dam and i love it

Heyman
12-26-2003, 03:05 PM
Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg (Steve Austin as the special guest referee).

Sephiroth
12-26-2003, 03:19 PM
^ that's a match i don't want to see. well if it's a dream match...then i would say:

Bret Hart vs. Benoit vs. RVD

But that is just a dream...because Bret can't wrestle anymore :cry:

Vastardikai
12-28-2003, 01:19 AM
I'm gonna try for an entire 10 match card, see if it works...

Venue: MSG
Announcers: Tazz and Joey Styles

1. Six Man Tag:
Freebirds (Hayes, Gordy, and Roberts) vs. The Brood (Edge, Christian, and Gangrel)

2. Tag Team Four Way Dance:
Rockers vs. Rock N Roll Express vs. Hardy Boyz vs. Midnight Express

3. Rick Rude vs. Val Venis

4. Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat vs. Chris Jericho (somebody else said it, but it sounds cool as hell)

5. Rock vs. "Rowdy" Roddy Piper

6. Dynamite Kid vs. Chris Benoit

7. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin vs. Jake "the Snake" Roberts (Preferably with Jake in his prime, he was just as much ahead of his time as was Micheal Hayes. I'm posting this with full knowledge of their first encounter.)

8. Special Managers match:
Jerry "the King" Lawler w/ David Arquette vs. Diamond Dallas Page w/ Andy Kaufman

9. Chicago Street Fight:
Road Warriors vs. the Dudleys

10. Survivor Series Match:
Ric Flair, Steve Corino, Terry Funk, Larry Zybisko (sp?), and Harley Race vs. Dusty Rhodes, Sting, Barry Windham, Kurt Angle, and Kerry Von Erich

Some Dark Matches would include Nikita Koloff vs. Goldberg, World's Greatest Tag Team vs. Minnesota Wrecking Crew, Great Muta vs. Tajiri, and Tully Blanchard vs. Dean Malenko

Bad Guy
12-28-2003, 01:36 AM
Steamboat vs Savage.
<font color="black">.
<font color="yellow"> oh wait, that WAS my dream match. :D

FFD
12-28-2003, 01:39 AM
Tori Wilson Vs Trish Stratus in a no holds barred, double dildo duel. With Special guest ref, Elton John. :shifty:

Bad Guy
12-28-2003, 01:41 AM
Tori Wilson Vs Trish Stratus in a no holds barred, double dildo duel. With Special guest ref, Elton John. :shifty:
i was with you until the Elton John part came up.

Sephiroth
12-28-2003, 07:03 AM
i was with you until the Elton John part came up.

Your right i was :drool: over here, until the Elton John part :|

Jeremy Christian
12-28-2003, 06:51 PM
cheap post :shifty:

No, really. Here are a few of mine.

Ric Flair vs. Hulk Hogan

Mr. America vs. Ric Flair

Terry Bolea (sp?) vs. Ric Flair

No, wait, THOSE ARE NIGHTMARES!!! GODDAMMIT!!!

sexymanalive
12-28-2003, 08:24 PM
weren't Mr american and Hulk Hogan the same people

FFD
12-28-2003, 10:31 PM
weren't Mr american and Hulk Hogan the same people

No :shifty: They are brothers. :shifty:

Volchok
12-28-2003, 10:48 PM
dont really care it would be fun to watch

Elimination Chamber...

Randy Orton Vs. Warrior Vs. Savage Vs. Ric Flair Vs. Sting Vs. another great legend and see how well the " legend killer " does.. he he he

Innovator
12-29-2003, 12:05 AM
Venue: MSG
Announcers: Joey Styles, Gorilla Monsoon, Bobby Heenan

Double Jeopardy Match
Bret Hart v. Kurt Angle and Chris Benoit vs. Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat

MVP
12-29-2003, 12:24 AM
4. Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat vs. Chris Jericho (somebody else said it, but it sounds cool as hell):love:

Supermark101
12-29-2003, 12:02 PM
Alright let's see here. If I don't like this one I'll post another.

Venue: Madison Sqaure Garden
Announcers: Gorilla Monsoon and Jesse Ventura

Match: Ricky "The Dragon Steamboat" vs. Chris Jericho in a 60 min. Iron Man match

Ricky Steamboat was one of the best in the WWF/NWA/WCW in the 80's and 90's. I remember a lot of his famous matches such as his match with Randy Savage at WMIII, and his match against Ric Flair for the NWA championship at Clash of the Champions (I don't remember which one). Jericho is on his way to becoming one of the greats of our time in all wrestling aspects. Both these men are agile and are great technical wrestlers. Seeing as how their successes and wrestling styles are similar, I think this is my dream match.

My personal opinion on the match is that Steamboat and Jericho both have an equal amount of wins by the 60 minute mark so they go into overtime, and Steamboat eventually taps out to the Walls of Jericho. Jericho goes over a legend in one of the biggest matches of his career, and reaches the acme of his career.

I agree with almost everything you said. I would have Bobby Heanen do color insted of Jesse Ventura. I would make it a 4 way with Chris Benoit and Ric Flair. I do like Jericho going over.

sexymanalive
12-29-2003, 12:19 PM
I WOULD HAVE A Unsanctioned Match

is would feature

Ric Flair vs. Hulk Hogan

to see who a greater lengnds