PDA

View Full Version : WCW Cruiserweight Tag Team Championship [Need Photo]

KayfabeMan
07-16-2004, 01:26 PM
I'm looking for a clear photo of the WCW Cruiserweight Tag Team Championship Belts (even one belt would be cool). I've looked on
several sites and can't find a clear shot anywhere.Any help would
be cool :y:

Also, just to discuss: WCW Cruiserweight Tag Team Title Tourney
saw some cool action with Kidman, Rey Jr., EZ Money, Kid Romeo,
Air Paris, AJ Styles, Kwee Wee, Mike Sanders, and a bunch of oth-
ers.

Did anyone watch the tournament, and what were your thoughts
on it?

RemyRed
07-16-2004, 01:31 PM
All I remember is the finals when Kid Romeo and Elix Skipper faced Kidman and Mysterio, but it was a nice ass match. I remember it ending with Kid Romeo catching Mysterio from a moonsault and using a Rikishi-Driver-ish move on him and then pinning him for the win. Kid Romeo's theme was the best, Elix Skipper's in a close second.

V
07-16-2004, 01:52 PM
well, since you've already searched, and google is the most obvious place you probobly already saw this picture, but i'll post it anyway

http://www.100megsfree4.com/wiawrestling/graphics/wcwcrutg.jpg

HankScorpio
07-16-2004, 01:57 PM
i don't know how to show pics, but I've attached what looks like a good un :y:
..ok, maybe i do :D

HankScorpio
07-16-2004, 01:58 PM
whoops you wanted Cruiserweights.D'oh.

HankScorpio
07-16-2004, 02:00 PM
Best I can find

The One
07-16-2004, 02:16 PM
I just remember Air Raid (Air Paris and A.J. "Air" Styles) and I thought that they had some serious talent. Jung Dragons, Kidman/Mysterio, Romeo/Skipper, 3 Count, ahhh man. It is a damn shame the company shut down a month later...I was getting hope that there would be some GREAT Cruiserweight action in the future.

Well at lest I always have my Best of the X Division Match...but it just isn't the same :/

James Steele
07-16-2004, 06:11 PM
WCW had the talent, they just didn't have the time,ownership,and backstage leaders to do make a comeback.