PDA

View Full Version : HBK:The Heel.

Favre4Ever
07-18-2004, 07:50 PM
......can bring RAW back around. Once Evolution breaks up, turning HBK heel again could spice things up for the better. Let some of these up and comers form together and try to take the Heartbreak Kid down. Give HBK some flunkies.

I know everybodys thinking that since HBK is bor-again, he would never agree to be a bad guy again. I don't think thats the case. This HBK doesnt have to be nearly as explicit as the old Heartbreak kid was; he doesnt need to have sex with the Canadian flag or anything. I don't think that acting as a bad guy is an infringeement on you beliefs.

Now HBK needs some guys to team with him, right? Heres an idea:

-When the Heartbreak kid comes back, he scheduled in a tag match: HBK, Edge and Benoit vs. Kane and La Resistance. At the end of the match, wha lah: HBK makes the turn. Kane could be his Big Stupid Red Giant Follower guy, sort of like Luther is to Angle, except Kane won't suck as much.

-Jericho, Benoit and Edge could have some sort of unholy alliance, much like all the faces had back in 1999/2000, to fight against HBK and his goons. I miss the Walls of Jericho-Crossface combo anyhow.

This doesnt seem like to bad of an idea, at least in my mind. And mabye, with Kane on his side, we can hear some satire from HBK about this whole pregnancy thing.

The CyNick
07-18-2004, 07:54 PM
If Orton turns face, he could use a bunch of established "legends" as heels to go up against. You've alreayd got Flair and HHH as the logical opponents, so maybe if HBK turned heel and joined up with those guys it could work. The problem is that I think HBK is one of those guys who the fans dont want to boo, so it might be really tough to keep him heel week in and week out.

Thriller
07-18-2004, 11:03 PM
If Orton turns face, he could use a bunch of established "legends" as heels to go up against. You've alreayd got Flair and HHH as the logical opponents, so maybe if HBK turned heel and joined up with those guys it could work. The problem is that I think HBK is one of those guys who the fans dont want to boo, so it might be really tough to keep him heel week in and week out.
Unless there in Canada :lol:

mike616
07-19-2004, 12:10 AM
Nick Dismore wolud be perfect for this HBK's faction colud be Eric, Nick, and Kane it can work like this

1. Dismore dumps the Eugene gimmick ( come on we all know this is gonna happen sometime.) becomes HBKs gofer.

2. Eric Bishoff wants Flair off Raw even if it pisses off HHH joins HBK in order to do this.

3. Kane he got his ass kicked by MattHardy so he needs this to maintain the monster gimmick why not as Shawn's muscle?

MVP
07-19-2004, 12:26 AM
Provided his wrestling improves, I'd rather see Edge turn heel and feud with HBK.

Shaggy
07-19-2004, 04:20 AM
They way I see it is that the day when HBK returns again he should turn heel. The return day is the day when you have the most fans behind you because its been a while since you have been seen. I have been saying for a while now that a heel turn would be great. Maybe make HBK a little cocky thinking he is better than others since he has been around longer than most. I dont know but I hope he does get his heel turn. I have been waiting for it for a while now.

tucsonspeed6
07-19-2004, 11:00 AM
Or with HBK as a heel we could have HBK v. Jericho again. Fun fun!

Thriller
07-19-2004, 12:13 PM
One question how would it make sense for Kane to be in a grooup with HBK when it was Kane who "injured" him

Mayo
07-19-2004, 12:18 PM
Kane is fighting HBK when he comes back, Kane is a heel, Michaels will be the face out for vengeance, end of story.

Later on down the road, they could turn him, but he wouldn't make sense in Kane's faction, as Thriller said.

Mr. Nerfect
07-19-2004, 06:06 PM
I can see the Kane/Michaels thing evntually turning around so Kane is the face and HBK is the heel, though. Much like X-Pac/Kane back in 2000 (I think). It might be interesting to see if Michaels' fits into this whole pregnacy thing.

If I had to give Michaels lackies, I'd probably choose H.B. Cade and Maven, or Michaels to take the place of Triple H leading Evolution.

The CyNick
07-19-2004, 07:49 PM
It would be hard for HBk to be a heel right away. He will out till probably the middle of Sept or early Oct, so he's going to get a huge pop right off the bat. And the angle is HBK coming back from a serious injury to get revenge on the guy who put him out. Thats pretty much a standard babyface story.

Down the line they could do soemthing to turn both guys, but whats the point? If anything Lita should turn heel out of all of this.

Loose Cannon
07-19-2004, 08:08 PM
I'm telling you, put HBK/Jericho as a tag team. Heel or face. Heel is better though (like Outlaws 97/98) and make them run that division.

The CyNick
07-19-2004, 09:07 PM
I'm telling you, put HBK/Jericho as a tag team. Heel or face. Heel is better though (like Outlaws 97/98) and make them run that division.

Thats not a bad idea actually. I'd do face, but whatever.

BUt you figure since HHH will always be in the top mix, and the last thing we need is another hHH-HBK program, and we all know Jericho will never be on top again, so why not put them in a tag team