PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE: Ultimo Dragon (not sure if it's true)

Marc the Smark
07-20-2004, 02:00 AM
Ultimo Dragon will be returning to World Wrestling Entertainment in November of this year. Upon his return, he will be wrestling without his mask, working as under his real name.
http://www.pro-wrestling.com/newsart/article10773.php

Thriller
07-20-2004, 02:01 AM
Ultimo Dragon will be returning to World Wrestling Entertainment in November of this year. Upon his return, he will be wrestling without his mask, working as under his real name.
http://www.pro-wrestling.com/newsart/article10773.php
I hear his losing his mask in Japan

Mayo
07-20-2004, 02:07 AM
Wait till Funky hears about this :eek:

AareDub
07-20-2004, 02:08 AM
Yea, I read about that. Crazy.

Funky Fly
07-20-2004, 02:11 AM
<marquee scrollamount=15>:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:</marquee>

Funky Fly
07-20-2004, 02:12 AM
You all better not piss me oof because I am in a banning mood tonight. :mad:

Bad Company
07-20-2004, 02:12 AM
He'll still be a jobber in the WWE, dunno why he's wasting his time.

Funky Fly
07-20-2004, 02:14 AM
He'll still be a jobber in the WWE, dunno why he's wasting his time.
Chef Funky is about to serve up a heaping helping of ban a la mode. :mad:

Mayo
07-20-2004, 02:15 AM
They seem to be doing better with the cruiserweight division on Smackdown (assuming he goes there), so maybe they will actually give him a chance to shine. Plus, since he won't have the cape anymore, he won't trip while walking down the entrance.

*hides from Funky*

AareDub
07-20-2004, 02:15 AM
They should let Orton do a guest appearance on Smackdown and have him add Ultimo Dragon to the list of legends killed. Then it would make sense for the new maskless/new named Ultimo.

JUST KIDDING FUNKY!!! (don't ban me) :p

AareDub
07-20-2004, 02:16 AM
They seem to be doing better with the cruiserweight division on Smackdown (assuming he goes there), so maybe they will actually give him a chance to shine. Plus, since he won't have the cape anymore, he won't trip while walking down the entrance.

*hides from Funky*

I'm sorry, but ROFL!! That was pretty damn funny.

Funky Fly
07-20-2004, 02:17 AM
OMG, I am gonna ban the whole forum! :foc:

Shadow
07-20-2004, 02:19 AM
Uh....boo? This isn't a good thing, its a bad thing. Oh well...at least they'll have UD on my TV. And that's a good thing in my book.

Funky Fly
07-20-2004, 02:21 AM
Uh....boo? This isn't a good thing, its a bad thing. Oh well...at least they'll have UD on my TV. And that's a good thing in my book.
You will not be banned on this day.

HeartBreakMan2k
07-20-2004, 02:23 AM
I really hate having to agree with you

AareDub
07-20-2004, 02:25 AM
Yea, honestly the mask doesn't matter to me. The thing that matters is if they're still going to job him to Jamie Noble or something :mad:

They can die his hair blonde and call him Spike Dudley's retarded cousin as long as they let him show his skill in the ring.

Funky Fly
07-20-2004, 02:26 AM
Yea, honestly the mask doesn't matter to me. The thing that matters is if they're still going to job him to Jamie Noble or something :mad:

They can die his hair blonde and call him Spike Dudley's retarded cousin as long as they let him show his skill in the ring.
OMG, I am going to give you a day long ban if you keep this up.

*foams at the mouth*

AareDub
07-20-2004, 02:28 AM
<b>as long as they let him show his skill in the ring.</b>

That was the important part :mad: That was supposed to be a good post, not an anger inducing one! :p

Tiken
07-20-2004, 02:28 AM
I sent this into TPWW so that it could be posted on the front page news on the 17th as a writer in the sun wrote up an article on Ultimos return in the Sun on Saturday, and several other boring topics including Triple H....

He will be returning under the name of Aaiko, or Akio (Checks name and will edit)

Mayo
07-20-2004, 02:30 AM
LOL @ AareDub not really saying anything bad but may still get banned

This picture is a tribute to the almighty Mod:
http://www.wrestlingzone.ru/images/ultimo1.jpg

AareDub
07-20-2004, 02:32 AM
He will be returning under the name of Aaiko, or Akio

That could get a little confusing. Akio vs Akio w/Sakoda for the cruiserweight title.

Marc the Smark
07-20-2004, 02:36 AM
http://obsessedwithwrestling.com/pic/u/ultimodragon/22.jpghttp://obsessedwithwrestling.com/pic/u/ultimodragon/18.jpg

http://obsessedwithwrestling.com/pic/u/ultimodragon/17.jpg

Funky Fly
07-20-2004, 02:39 AM
:love: for Ultimo.

You bastards had better not rouse my anger again.

KingofOldSchool
07-20-2004, 03:23 AM
LOL it'd be hilarious if JBL defeats him in a title vs. mask match and carries Dragon's mask around like a prize ala Jericho. :lol:

The Mackem
07-20-2004, 03:41 AM
Well at least he's doing it in Japan, don't want to annoy his other fans like what Rey did.

Bad Company
07-20-2004, 03:53 AM
They should get Kevin nash back to take his mask, ala RMJ :D
Then he could wear it on his head like a hat

Londoner
07-20-2004, 11:28 AM
LOL it'd be hilarious if JBL defeats him in a title vs. mask match and carries Dragon's mask around like a prize ala Jericho. :lol:

Wait till Funky reads this!

LK
07-20-2004, 12:24 PM
Like some are saying the mask doesn't really make a difference if he is going to get a push which would be great.

Hired Hitman
07-20-2004, 12:35 PM
Dammit, Ultimo Dragon isn't the same without the Mask... He has never took off his mask has he? ... well, he WONT be the same :mad:

... Hey, I said "The Mask" :cool:

.. Uh... Yeah... Later :shifty:

What Would Kevin Do?
07-20-2004, 12:36 PM
Here's a better question. How retarded does Ultimo look without the mask... Don't get me wrong, I love Ultimo, but we all remember how gay Mysterio looked without his mask.

Hired Hitman
07-20-2004, 12:41 PM
that's cause he dyed his hair blonde and wore horns on his head :$

What Would Kevin Do?
07-20-2004, 01:31 PM
that's cause he dyed his hair blonde and wore horns on his head :$

No, I'm pretty sure it's because he looked like a 14 year old with a bunch of tattoos, trying to act like a hardass Mexican.

Corkscrewed
07-20-2004, 01:40 PM
It was both.

Has Ultimo ever wrestled without his mask? I just can't see him like it. He'll probably end up being forced to speak only Japanese and eventually team with Funaki on Velocity, though I hope the push him.

Tiken
07-20-2004, 01:43 PM
Here's a better question. How retarded does Ultimo look without the mask... Don't get me wrong, I love Ultimo, but we all remember how gay Mysterio looked without his mask.

How about this, how retarded did we all think Rey looked the first time we saw him without his mask on.

We are all going to think Ultimo is going to look retarded for a while w/o the mask, after a wihle though we will adapt and remember he is still Ultimo.

The_Firestorm
07-20-2004, 02:16 PM
I guess, but it definitely will take a while.

Funky Fly
07-20-2004, 04:29 PM
Wait till Funky reads this!
I can't ban him just for being an asshole. That is The Mask's department.

The One
07-20-2004, 04:32 PM
With a mask, without a mask, I don't care. Just let the man fu</>cking wrestle.

(and I guess I am the only one who liked Rey without the mask :shifty: )

Funky Fly
07-20-2004, 04:43 PM
With a mask, without a mask, I don't care. Just let the man fu</>cking wrestle.

(and I guess I am the only one who liked Rey without the mask :shifty: )
I didn't mind Rey without the mask at first because they pushed him to the moon. It got annoying when he started wearing the Horns, though.

What Would Kevin Do?
07-20-2004, 05:21 PM
They'll probably make Ultimo grow his hair out, and have horns and a ponytail. Then they'll make him dye it green. Then they'll give him a scaly body suit, and have him join the returning Oddities as " The Dragon Man." In the end though, he'll lose a loser retired match to Torrie WIlson.

The One
07-20-2004, 05:38 PM
They'll probably make Ultimo grow his hair out, and have horns and a ponytail. Then they'll make him dye it green. Then they'll give him a scaly body suit, and have him join the returning Oddities as " The Dragon Man." In the end though, he'll lose a loser retired match to Torrie WIlson.

You mean Torrie Wilson's dad :shifty:

What Would Kevin Do?
07-20-2004, 05:50 PM
You mean Torrie Wilson's dad :shifty:

No, Torrie Wilson's dad will be in the stable. He'll be known as "The Living Corpse", and he'll manage The Human Dragon... During The Human Dragon's entrance, The Living Corpse will be riding on his back, smacking him with a whip.

Funky Fly
07-20-2004, 07:48 PM
You 2 are trying to make me ban you, right? :'(

What Would Kevin Do?
07-20-2004, 09:15 PM
You 2 are trying to make me ban you, right? :'(

Hey, I love Ultimo. Ultimo is probably my favorite Cruiser ever besided Tajiri. I'm just saying there are only a few ways Vince will use him... The above mentioned was one. I'm thinking the other is probably something to do with Kenzo Suzuki... There'd probably be an angle where Kenzo turns gay, divorces his wife, and hooks up with Ultimo... Ultimo would be the gay bondage slave in the relationship, and they would feud with the Basham brothers... The last we'll see of Ultimo will be after he loses the infamous "Choppy Choppy Pee Pee" match.

Tiken
07-21-2004, 05:25 PM
OKay, it's confirmed as I have now found the 4 day old article in the bottom of the garbage bin. Ultimo apon his return will be wrestling under the name of Asai.

The One
07-21-2004, 05:26 PM
Just as long as I can see the god of the moonsault :drool:

MVP
07-21-2004, 05:33 PM
Just look at Psychosis without his mask, he's not the same at all.

Ultimo Dragon is naked without the mask. His wrestling compensates for it though.

Hired Hitman
07-22-2004, 02:51 AM
"compensates it" what are you implying MVP, That Ultimo Dragon has a small penis?

Dorkchop
07-22-2004, 11:51 PM
Just as long as I get to see Ultimo wrestling to his potential. I don't care if he looks like book case, I just want to see him have some classic cruserweight matches in the WWE. I just freakin' want some god damn real cruserweight matches on Smackdown. is that so freakin' hard to ask?