PDA

View Full Version : Main Event match next week! ( who will win ?) [Spoiler]

The Game Junior
07-21-2004, 11:57 PM
Who do you think will win the Iron man match next between Benoit and Triple H? Vote please.

Do NOT post Raw spoilers in the titles of your threads as the Brits haven't seen them yet. - Funky

James Steele
07-22-2004, 12:03 AM
As the resident "F***ing Man" in TPWW. I hereby say Welcome To TPWW.

Have A Nice Day Asshole. :wave:

Oh.... and neither will win. It is quite obvious to everyone that Chris Jericho will be put in the match as a referee and end up pinning HHH and counting the 3 himself as HHH bows down before the almighty CHRIS F***ING JERICHO!

[RANT]...[/OVER]

Mayo
07-22-2004, 12:08 AM
http://www.tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17030

It's been done already.

Welcome to the forums.

Vega
07-22-2004, 12:09 AM
Accidentally voted HHH, meant Benoit though.

Jaton
07-22-2004, 12:27 AM
Triple H will win.

Mayo
07-22-2004, 12:28 AM
Draw, but if not, then Benoit.

The Game Junior
07-22-2004, 12:34 AM
I'm picking Triple H to win. I don't see Eugene interfering in another Triple H-Benoit match. They need to keep Eugene off TV for a couple more weeks to sell his injuries. 1 week just isn't believable enough. And a return after 1 week just isn't dramatic, and it'd be very anti-climatic if Benoit retains the title in a match of this magnitude. There's been 3 Iron man matches, and the title changed hands in each of them. Why will this one be any different? Triple H has been jobbing to Benoit all year, so it's time he goes over and wins back the title. I want him to win it back badly. If he does, I don't know what they'll do at Summerslam for the main event. Probably a triple threat with him, Benoit and Eugene. I just can't fathom Triple H losing to Benoit again, because of eugene. Wasn't one beating from Triple H enough for the 'tard?

Jaton
07-22-2004, 12:36 AM
I'd much rather see someone who isn't Triple H or Benoit win the title..I'm sick of these two, but there aren't really any other main eventers. Blame it on Vince, damnit he's pissing me off.

James Steele
07-22-2004, 12:39 AM
Even though i am somewhat of a jobber (well i perfer the term "Mid-Card Whipping Boy")

With the influx of all these marks coming in, i indeed say JOBBER FORUM!!!

Anyway, Read what mayo said bitches.

Have A Nice Day Assholes. :wave:

Champion of Europa
07-22-2004, 12:40 AM

You give yourself FAR too much credit.

James Steele
07-22-2004, 12:44 AM
I Am A Jobber, Thats What I Do :shifty:

Mayo
07-22-2004, 12:46 AM
Wait, shouldn't there be a spoiler warning for our UK posters?

Funky, LC, we need you!

James Steele
07-22-2004, 12:50 AM
The offer is still the same as last time:

LC gets it first: Randy Orton Nude Pics For Him!

Funky Fly gets it first: Blowjob in Ultimo Dragon mask from the F***ing man.

p.s.: I am not doing this for attention or ass-kissing, but for my own personal amusement as Funky Fly yells at me for biting.... :shifty:

Edge
07-22-2004, 12:56 AM
Thanks for spoiling that for me The Game Junior you thick cunt. Neg rep comeing your way with a comment you should learn from.

Edge
07-22-2004, 01:01 AM

Have A Nice Day Asshole. :wave:

Oh.... and neither will win. It is quite obvious to everyone that Chris Jericho will be put in the match as a referee and end up pinning HHH and counting the 3 himself as HHH bows down before the almighty CHRIS F***ING JERICHO!

[RANT]...[/OVER]

You Must Spread Some Reputation Before Giveing It To JamesSteele Again.

Shaggy
07-22-2004, 01:03 AM
I voted for Triple H. Everytime there was a vote on here asking if he would win I have always voted for him. I just think maybe this time he will win it.

Funky Fly
07-22-2004, 01:20 AM
You should have checked to see if there was already a thread on this (and there was).