PDA

View Full Version : JBL IS GOLD

Shawn Mega
07-23-2004, 12:00 AM
Do you hear his comments tonight?

JBL vs.Shannon Moore,can you smell the buyrates.

He said that people think the JBL vs.Eddie cage match was the Greatest Cage Match ever.

Those two comments was a cheapshot to all his critics.

He don't care about the Flyers because Hockey is a Canadien sport. That's true,most of America feel the same way.

JBL taunting Undertaker was great as well.

How can you guys hate him and love guys like RVD,Kidman and London so much?

He is my favorite wrestler at the moment.

Dorkchop
07-23-2004, 12:02 AM
I'll admit that the Shannon Moore comments were funny and made me laugh, but they were a huge cheap shot. I feel bad for Moore.

DaveWadding
07-23-2004, 12:03 AM
You have joined JBL in his goosewalk and praying to Hitler at at least one point in time, I am correct, am I not?

AareDub
07-23-2004, 12:10 AM
Tonight is the first time I've ever seen him do a promo, it was pretty funny :y:

Funky Fly
07-23-2004, 12:10 AM
Are you serious?

Innovator
07-23-2004, 12:11 AM

He said that people think the JBL vs.Eddie cage match was the Greatest Cage Match ever.

He don't care about the Flyers because Hockey is a Canadien sport. That's true,most of America feel the same way.

I haven't done this in a while but...WHAT?!

Lara Emily
07-23-2004, 12:20 AM

They put on good matches, JBL doesn't.

AareDub
07-23-2004, 12:24 AM
Tonight is the first time I've ever seen him do a promo, it was pretty funny :y:

Oh yea, he still can't wrestle for shit though.

V
07-23-2004, 12:43 AM
dont' worry, taker's taking his title at summerslam, while i'm there live marking out like a 12 year old girl at a backstreet boys autograph session

Edge
07-23-2004, 01:09 AM

You are an idoit. I will not tell you again why JBL as champion = No sence and bad news.

FourFifty
07-23-2004, 01:12 AM
<font color=cyan>As much as I dislike the whole nazi thing, I couldn't help but laugh my ass off tonight!!!!!!!! That was gold!!!!!

OssMan
07-23-2004, 01:17 AM
what the fuck. Undertaker is boring, as is JBL.

SummerSlam is going to suck.

Edge
07-23-2004, 01:41 AM

EXACTLY !

Lara Emily
07-23-2004, 01:45 AM

Angle vs Eddie should be great.

Mayo
07-23-2004, 01:50 AM
dont' worry, taker's taking his title at summerslam, while i'm there live marking out like a 12 year old girl at a backstreet boys autograph session

What kind of seats do you have? I'm in section 117 row 13 (limited view) :mad:

Spedizzo
07-23-2004, 02:12 AM
Bradshaw is one of the greatest sports entertainers I have ever seen. How do you not appreciate what this man brings to the table?

You can be a dick all you like in any forum except this one. Unless, of course you'd like to take a permanent vacation from the boards. -Funky

#1-norm-fan
07-23-2004, 02:19 AM
Yeah, I like Bradshaw.

I don't like him THAT much though.

*End attempt at not offending anyone*

mike616
07-23-2004, 03:30 AM
I simply do not think he is worthy of being WWE Champion.

James Steele
07-23-2004, 03:34 AM
Since people are afraid of the terror that JBL brings, I am now implementing a JBL Metal Comparison Level System.

JBL Is Now On The ALUMINUM LEVEL.

I REPEAT: JBL IS NOW ON THE ALUMINUM LEVEL

:shifty:

Stickman
07-23-2004, 12:49 PM
I'm not a fan of JBL, I do think he sucks. I don't think he should be champ but you know what, he's doing a somewhat decent job. I think heel champions are better as we all want to see the face get the gold. He is actually doing a good job with this gimmack. Who exactly do you people want as champion? Some guy with no gimmick like RVD? (I love Rvd btw) Some guy who's mexican accent got thicker since he came to the WWE? (I love him btw). All I'm saying is everybody thinks JBL sucks, which he does, but isn't giving him a chance.

The CyNick
07-23-2004, 01:12 PM
You know I think the huge backlash on the 'net against Bradshaw is more because he's a dick than anything else. He talks crap on his little column, so why should those same people go out of their way to put him over? Also, because of the fact that he was pushed WAY too soon to the top, that has recieved some negativity as well.

That being said, I think its hard to say he's done badly with the title. The buyrate for GAB was decent, better than Judgment Day, so they didn't go backwards with him on top. On top of that he's had three chances to prove himself in the ring, and I would say in all three chances he passed with shining colours. Granted, he's in there with Eddie, so that makes things easier, but he's doing his job as well. Have to give credit when its due.

Furthermore he's really great in promos, I love the whole shaking hands thing and his stuff last night was very entertaining. So for my money he's been a success as champion. Do I like him? No, not really. Do I think he deserved his spot? No, but neither do a lot of guys in the company, so all you can hope for is that they do their best in their spot.

In terms of the other guys like RVD, I'd love to see him get a real chance on top, but thats not going to ever happen, so people just have to get over it.

Corkscrewed
07-23-2004, 01:37 PM
I have to sort of grudgingly agree with Cynick. My two beefs with him is that he still is not credible in my eyes, and he's a jerk. However, I did laugh my ass off last night during his promo, which IMO was his best so far. He's got awesome promo skills, though his wrestling is a bit below par (not horrible, but nowhere near great). He's a perfect upper midcard... kind of like the position Mr. Perfect occupied (not the compare the two, but I'm just using it as a reference for position) during his run in the 90s.

That said, JBL vs Shannon Moore = ratings. :lol:

LK
07-23-2004, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by The Cynick
You know I think the huge backlash on the 'net against Bradshaw is more because he's a dick than anything else. He talks crap on his little column, so why should those same people go out of their way to put him over? Also, because of the fact that he was pushed WAY too soon to the top, that has recieved some negativity as well.

That being said, I think its hard to say he's done badly with the title. The buyrate for GAB was decent, better than Judgment Day, so they didn't go backwards with him on top. On top of that he's had three chances to prove himself in the ring, and I would say in all three chances he passed with shining colours. Granted, he's in there with Eddie, so that makes things easier, but he's doing his job as well. Have to give credit when its due.

Furthermore he's really great in promos, I love the whole shaking hands thing and his stuff last night was very entertaining. So for my money he's been a success as champion. Do I like him? No, not really. Do I think he deserved his spot? No, but neither do a lot of guys in the company, so all you can hope for is that they do their best in their spot.

In terms of the other guys like RVD, I'd love to see him get a real chance on top, but thats not going to ever happen, so people just have to get over it.

Exactly

Funky Fly
07-23-2004, 03:52 PM
I wish Bradshaw and Christian would switch places.

Kane Knight
07-23-2004, 03:57 PM
I wish JBL and Sean O'Haire would switch places.

but I'm not telling you anything you don't already know.

Corkscrewed
07-23-2004, 04:21 PM
I didn't know that!

Londoner
07-23-2004, 04:22 PM
It amazes me that they can find something to do for JBL yet they can't find anything for Sean O'Haire...

RGWhat316
07-23-2004, 06:35 PM
I too enjoyed JBL last night. Some of the best comedy I've seen him do since he's been a heel. But what would be really funny is if next week Shannon Moore attacks the Undertaker for ruining his title shot.

Deceit
07-23-2004, 06:41 PM
JBL was f'ing hilarious during that skit.

FFD
07-23-2004, 06:45 PM
If by gold you mean shit, then yes, he's gold indeed.

Corkscrewed
07-23-2004, 06:49 PM
I too enjoyed JBL last night. Some of the best comedy I've seen him do since he's been a heel. But what would be really funny is if <s>next week</s> at Summerslam Shannon Moore attacks the <s>Undertaker</s> Bradshaw <s>for ruining his</s> thus costing him his title <s>shot.</s>

Shawn Mega
07-23-2004, 09:24 PM
Many people want the Rock to fued with Orton when he comes back. Right now,I want too see a Rock/JBL fued.

There are people who is afraid to give JBL any type of chance. They need to take some kind of chill pill.

sensai86
07-23-2004, 09:57 PM
Alot of people hate, but he not doing as bad as people said.

Shawn Mega
07-23-2004, 10:05 PM
Alot of people hate, but he not doing as bad as people said.

Agree,

Some people is so serious about wrestling now days that they only see the negatives.

Tornado
07-24-2004, 05:34 PM
I dont think he should have the title, but personally, I am loving the whole JBL character.

RGWhat316
07-24-2004, 07:29 PM
Hey, thats a better choice, rep for you.

Fryza
07-24-2004, 07:42 PM

:y:

JBL is an asshole, but his personal life doesn't determine how I think of his kayfabe character. JBL and Undertaker are NOT good workers. However, JBL cuts some REALLY good promos.

'Taker doesn't.

So, I'm actually rooting for JBL in this case. :-\

FourFifty
07-24-2004, 11:52 PM
<font color=cyan>Anyone know where a dude can download JBL's promo that he did on SmackDown?

mike616
07-25-2004, 02:44 AM
Ok here's an idea for an Rock/ JBL fued have SD! and Raw trying to get him since his contract with Raw is up. JBL can feel like he is being ignored and can start showing some anti-Rock ads like he did with Eddy.

KaliKot
07-25-2004, 08:41 AM
What the hell?? undertaker can't wrestle? geez taker can wrestle for god's sake!
and he can cut promos dammit! Rest In Peace!

as for JBL... he is "High Quality Speaker Boy"
and he still cant wrestle for sh*t!
geez I changed the channel beofore when the APA was wrestling
I just wished he wasnt a wrestler...he would rule if he was a manager!