PDA

View Full Version : Full Details and Match listing for THE BEST OF THE VON ERICHS DVD RELEASE

Joe Kerr
07-23-2004, 10:38 PM
http://www.highspots.com/www/stores_app/images/images_125/b_vonerich.jpg

The first DVD dedicated to World Class Championship Wrestling, The Best of the Von Erichs will be released next month from VCI Entertainment.

Scheduled for the DVD are the following matches:

*Kerry & Kevin & David Von Erich & Iceman King Parsons vs. The Fabulous Freebirds
*WCCW Six-Man Tag Team Championship with David & Kerry & Kevin Von Erich vs. The Fabulous Freebirds
*Kevin Von Erich vs. Chris Adams from the Cotton Bowl
*Kerry Von Erich vs. Michael Hayes
*Kerry Von Erich vs. Gino Hernandez
*Kevin Von Erich vs. Chris Adams from the Reunion Arena
*Kerry Von Erich vs. Terry Gordy

The DVD is scheduled to feature alternative commentary from World Class referee David Manning and Kevin Von Erich. The DVD will also feature a tour of the Von Erich ranch.

Based out of Dallas, Texas, World Class Championship Wrestling was one of the top wrestling territories in the early-late 1980s, bouyed by the popularity of the Von Erich family. Kevin Von Erich, the final surviving member of the family, agreed to a deal with VCI Entertainment last month to distribute the footage.

The Best of the Von Erichs DVD is scheduled for release this August and can be pre-ordered in the PWInsider.com Online Store.

Splaya
07-23-2004, 10:43 PM
I heard about this a month ago. It bored me then and it bores me now. Get some new material :o

Funky Fly
07-23-2004, 10:44 PM
No Michael or Fritz?

Lara Emily
07-24-2004, 08:43 PM
Way to completely ignore the founder of the Von Erich family :| Not even one freaking Fritz match? What the hell?