PDA

View Full Version : Hawaii Championship wrestling (DDP, Rikishi, Disco Inferno, Sting)

Joe Kerr
07-23-2004, 10:44 PM
7/21 HCW Battle Hawaii 2004 at the Blaisdell Center.

The show started with HCW Commissioner Don Muraco and the HCW Champ Shogun Kensuke in the ring saying the champ wouldn't wrestle. Bryan Adams came out as some sort of alternate HCW Commissioner came out and booked the champ in two matches.

*Taka Michinoku defeated Nightmare by pinfall after a michinoku driver.

*Iceman defeated Kaneala by pinfall.

*Disco Inferno & HCW Wrestler Big Daddy Frank beat Family Fitness. Disco gave the Honolulu debut of the Village People's Elbow.

*Kaz Hayashi beat Kenshin in a really decent match.

*Spirit Shoguns (Kensuke & Kenjiro) defeated JT Wolfen & The Tonga Kid, D'Lo Brown & Bull Buchanan, and Jamal & Taiyo Kea to win the HCW tag team championship. D-Lo Brown and Bull Buchanan represented All Japan in the match. D-Lo was really over with the crowd. Jamal and Kea came into the match with the belts, but that team and D-Lo/Buchanan were either DQed or Counted Out.

Intermission

*Sting & Great Muta beat Diamond Dallas Page and Satoshi Kojima when Sting pinned DDP after a Scorpion Death Drop (I think that's what it's called). Sting, Muta, and DDP were really over with the crowd.

*Rikishi & Grandmaster Sexay beat Kris Kavenaugh & Cholo with a banzai drop on Cholo and a Stinkface on Kavenaugh. Rikishi and GMS were over with the crowd. NOTES: On the way out Rikishi was signing WWE 8x10s for $10. He was very nice, making small talk with fans....Overall, the Blaisdell Center holds around 10,000-12,000 people, but the attendance was only about 700-1,000. I heard from two different people that many of those tickets were comps. Ticket prices were steep ($91, $75, $46, $21).....Former WWE and WCW talent came out to their old theme music that I thought was still property of WWE.

www.pwinsider.com

Splaya
07-23-2004, 10:46 PM
Quit posting bullshit dammit

Joe Kerr
07-23-2004, 10:48 PM
What the Fu</>ck is your problem? Dont read my topics if you have such a problem with them asshole.

Splaya
07-23-2004, 10:59 PM
You post shit that is either worthless or 3 weeks old. Worse yet, you borrow them for other websites. If Triple A really wanted you for news reporter, he would let you report the news on the front page. What you do is bullshit and if I were a mod, and I saw the shit you type up, it also not being your own writing, I'd delete that shit right away.

Funky Fly
07-23-2004, 11:07 PM
Chill, both of you. I am letting this slide, since it's just results.

Radd, where'd you get these results?

Joe Kerr
07-23-2004, 11:08 PM
Pwinsider.com

The Naitch
07-23-2004, 11:08 PM
From The Playa's bum

Funky Fly
07-23-2004, 11:09 PM
Then edit it into the original post.

Londoner
07-24-2004, 11:11 AM
lol@ borrowing it from other sites being a bad thing, that's where this site gets its news from...

Funky Fly
07-24-2004, 04:07 PM
lol@ borrowing it from other sites being a bad thing, that's where this site gets its news from...
It's not so much that borrowing forom other sites is bad. Borrowing form sites without giving credit is bad. Borrowing from less than reliable sites is also bad.

Sephiroth
07-24-2004, 04:11 PM
Yeah kids, using drugs is bad MMkay...:shifty:

Neah j/k, i still think Sting is the man! Pitty he doesn't want to wrestle in the WWE.

Londoner
07-24-2004, 06:01 PM
It's not so much that borrowing forom other sites is bad. Borrowing form sites without giving credit is bad. Borrowing from less than reliable sites is also bad.

Alright thanks for clearing that up. :y: