PDA

View Full Version : Brock Lesnar coming back to the WWE?

Shawn Mega
07-24-2004, 11:30 AM
It seems like Lesnar NFL dreams have failed.

If I was a betting man,I will bet that Lesnar will come back to the WWE in a couple of months. Vince knows that Lesnar is one of the top guys. He knows that Lesnar can be a monster heel or babyface if he comes back. Vince gave Sable another chance and Sable sue WWE. He gave AUstin,Hogan,Hall and Nash another chance. He's even talking to Bret Hart.

Lesnar will win next year RUmble and become champ at WM21.

Jaton
07-24-2004, 12:00 PM
I don't know. He's had not-so-nice things to say about WWE in the past. I'd love to see it happen though.

LK
07-24-2004, 12:05 PM
The difference between Lesnar and those other guys are that they are passionate about the business. Lesnar has said that he wished he didn't go to the WWE. So I have doubts about Lesnar appearing again on WWE TV. It would be cool though since he was great.

Oxstar
07-24-2004, 12:11 PM
How much money has Brock Lesnar got? if he's running low on money then he will definitly come back. How come Brock can't get a NFL team? can't be play ball?

Kane Knight
07-24-2004, 12:55 PM
He'll be back.

Kane Knight
07-24-2004, 12:56 PM
There wasn't much doubt. Where else will he go? I mean, better people than he have attacked the WWE and come back to tell the tale...

Stickman
07-24-2004, 01:09 PM
I hope Vince sticks it to lesner for being a bitch

Kane Knight
07-24-2004, 01:41 PM
Vince'll prolly rim him and screw the rest of the roster to get him back, in reality.

Sephiroth
07-24-2004, 01:57 PM
Vince'll prolly rim him and screw the rest of the roster to get him back, in reality.

Yeah...sounds like Vince.

The CyNick
07-24-2004, 01:58 PM
He will be back, there's no doubt about that, its just a matter of when.

I haven't heard anything lately about his tryouts, but last I heard people were still interested, they just felt he wasn't ready right now.

A lot depends on how badly he really wants to make it in the NFL. If he's willing to take the next year and train, and then maybe sign on with an AFL or NFL Europe team, and then go back next year he'll probably get a contract.

However, if he misses the money and decides to quit, then he could come back to the WWE in time for Mania 21, which Vince, well Patterson would get down on his knees to get Brock to come back for that show.

From reading Brock's stuff I'm pretty sure if he doesn't get a contract this year, he'll try again next year, which means he wont be in the WWE till late '05/early '06 at the earliest.

But dont worry Vince will welcome him with open arms, and he'll miss the money at some point, so yeah The Next Big Thing will be back.

Kane Knight
07-24-2004, 02:01 PM
Yeah...sounds like Vince.
Pretty much.

Kane Knight
07-24-2004, 02:03 PM
He will be back, there's no doubt about that, its just a matter of when.

I haven't heard anything lately about his tryouts, but last I heard people were still interested, they just felt he wasn't ready right now.

A lot depends on how badly he really wants to make it in the NFL. If he's willing to take the next year and train, and then maybe sign on with an AFL or NFL Europe team, and then go back next year he'll probably get a contract.

However, if he misses the money and decides to quit, then he could come back to the WWE in time for Mania 21, which Vince, well Patterson would get down on his knees to get Brock to come back for that show.

From reading Brock's stuff I'm pretty sure if he doesn't get a contract this year, he'll try again next year, which means he wont be in the WWE till late '05/early '06 at the earliest.

But dont worry Vince will welcome him with open arms, and he'll miss the money at some point, so yeah The Next Big Thing will be back.
I thought Lesnar said he wasn't gonna do NFL E, etc.?

He strikes me as the kind of persona who doesn't really want it enough to take it unless it's handed to him top tier. Maybe I'll be wrong, though. I'm not exactly an expert on Brock.

tucsonspeed6
07-24-2004, 02:09 PM
He'll be back. They put his contract on hold while he was away looking for NFL teams, probably because they knew this would happen. His contract wasn't up when he left, and I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if he not only comes back where he left off, but if he doesn't get a contract extension in the near future.

The CyNick
07-24-2004, 02:10 PM
I thought Lesnar said he wasn't gonna do NFL E, etc.?

He strikes me as the kind of persona who doesn't really want it enough to take it unless it's handed to him top tier. Maybe I'll be wrong, though. I'm not exactly an expert on Brock.

Yeah I heard that as well, but I was thinking if a team tells him there is a contract waiting for him if he plays some minor league ball that he might do it. Like I said, I think its a combination of how much he wants it and how much he misses the WWE money. We'll see which one wins out.

Xero
07-24-2004, 02:15 PM
He'll be back. They put his contract on hold while he was away looking for NFL teams, probably because they knew this would happen. His contract wasn't up when he left, and I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if he not only comes back where he left off, but if he doesn't get a contract extension in the near future.

Does he still have his contract? I thought I heard somewhere that it was a long contract...

I think he'll be back... Even though he's just for the money, and him leaving the company to go to the NFL because the WWE was too "Toughy woffy" on him proves it, he'll be back, in the main event, most likely going to Raw for ratings... He would be an interesting opponent for Trips...

I'll admit, I miss Lesnar, and I'm hoping he comes back sooner than later, but I think he wont be back for maybe a year or two...

Kane Knight
07-24-2004, 02:16 PM
Yeah, I kinda personally think the money is gonna win out.

Loose Cannon
07-24-2004, 02:23 PM
I'm really liking the WWE in 2005/2006. I'm seeing things really start to turn around with all these young guys blossoming. Lesner,(if he comes back) Orton, Dupree, Conway, Silvian, Jindrack, Dinsmore, Cena. Those are going to be the WWE's main players soon. Then you got the other guys like Morgan, Tomko, Nitro, Hiden..whatever who will be there too. I think Morgan will be huge one day. These guys just need more training down in OVW. Mordecai too.

But, the question is where will HHH be by this time? Will he still be hogging the main event picture. If the WWE is smart, they build their product around those guys I mentioned up there, but keep guys like Benoit, Guerrero, HHH, Taker, Angle, JBL, HBK, Jericho in there to get the young guys over and give them a rub.

But, I do see things getting better within time. I say they definately combine the rosters down the line as well.

I-Hate-You
07-24-2004, 02:35 PM
I hope he never comes back. If you got into wrestling just for the money and regret going to the WWE, then you shouldn't be there. I know there are other wrestlers out there that are in it for the money, but the way he trashed the WWE just pissed me off..

Xero
07-24-2004, 02:38 PM
I see WWE completeing a complete turn around around this time in two years. Once the guys LC mentioned are in the spot light, and giving guys like Lesnar, Benoit, Eddie, Angle, and Jericho the belt, things will start to turn around. I think the turn began at WMXX, when Benoit won the title... We are in the very very early stages of the next Boom period right now...

Granted, it looks like Trips is going to be the champion atleast a few more times in the next 2-4 years (After that, if injuries get to him, he'll be at least semi-retired), but if he and/or Vince REALLY want what's best for the WWE, they'll start to gradually putting Trips down a few rungs... Staying in the Main Event, but keeping him out of the title hunt for 4-6 months atleast, then throwing the title on him for a few months, then giving it to another worthy wrestler...

IF the rumors are true, and Orton wins the title at SummerSlam (Or even just having in the main event picture), then it will prove that WWE is going in a new direction and giving people who are popular/worthy of the title the title... The WWE needs to build the next Rocks and Austins within the next year or so, so they can lead the next generation into the next Boom period...

Kane Knight
07-24-2004, 02:47 PM
Jindrak and Conway? :wtf:

The CyNick
07-24-2004, 02:52 PM
IF the rumors are true, and Orton wins the title at SummerSlam (Or even just having in the main event picture), then it will prove that WWE is going in a new direction and giving people who are popular/worthy of the title the title... The WWE needs to build the next Rocks and Austins within the next year or so, so they can lead the next generation into the next Boom period...

Unless Orton just drops the title to Hunter at Mania, then it'll show that they are going in the exact same direction they've been going for 3 years now.

Teenager-icon
07-24-2004, 03:09 PM
I think Brock should go to TNA that where all the loser go look they even have jeff hardy now

FourFifty
07-24-2004, 03:10 PM
<font color=cyan>If Brock comes back, I hope he jobs to Rico.

Teenager-icon
07-24-2004, 03:16 PM
now that i think about it if he does come back why not have his lose to HHH mean brock the only man he haven't beating

Teenager-icon
07-24-2004, 03:21 PM
I see WWE completeing a complete turn around around this time in two years. Once the guys LC mentioned are in the spot light, and giving guys like Lesnar, Benoit, Eddie, Angle, and Jericho the belt, things will start to turn around. I think the turn began at WMXX, when Benoit won the title... We are in the very very early stages of the next Boom period right now...

Granted, it looks like Trips is going to be the champion atleast a few more times in the next 2-4 years (After that, if injuries get to him, he'll be at least semi-retired), but if he and/or Vince REALLY want what's best for the WWE, they'll start to gradually putting Trips down a few rungs... Staying in the Main Event, but keeping him out of the title hunt for 4-6 months atleast, then throwing the title on him for a few months, then giving it to another worthy wrestler...

how is ortan worthy of the title when he have horrable mic skill and he still hvae no good wretslin move escape the RKO so i don't know what u people see in him but well he suck ass i weather see test win the world title then oratn at least have good wretlin move

Xero
07-24-2004, 03:26 PM
how is ortan worthy of the title when he have horrable mic skill and he still hvae no good wretslin move escape the RKO so i don't know what u people see in him but well he suck ass i weather see test win the world title then oratn at least have good wretlin move
:wtf: Ummm... Okay... I can hardly understand that... (I especially like the "weather" instead of "rather") Orton isnt a bad wrestler, is okay on the mic, but is over with the crowd, which is most important right now... Benoit has all the skills in the world (Except mic skills), but he gets booed, which is beyond me... Orton is a rising start right now...

Sephiroth
07-24-2004, 03:28 PM
now that i think about it if he does come back why not have his lose to HHH mean brock the only man he haven't beating

:wtf: So you take it up the ass alot do you?

Loose Cannon
07-24-2004, 03:46 PM
Jesus Christ, use punctuation. It helps form things called sentences. Orton has no skills, that's why he's getting cheered by the fans now right?

MVP
07-24-2004, 05:06 PM
When Brock comes back I'm going to mark the fuck out.

Problem is right now he'd be useful back on Smackdown, but he wouldn't fit in to what I'd like to see happen in the future (Angle winning the title back, dropping it to Eddie at WMXXI).

Londoner
07-24-2004, 06:38 PM
Yes can you imagine, they build up all that talent on Raw or Smackdown, then Brock Lesnar, someone who doesn't even like the company, comes back...well you can figure out the rest can't you.

The CyNick
07-24-2004, 08:26 PM
When Brock comes back I'm going to mark the fuck out.

Problem is right now he'd be useful back on Smackdown, but he wouldn't fit in to what I'd like to see happen in the future (Angle winning the title back, dropping it to Eddie at WMXXI).

He'd be perfect on Smackdown as a heel.

They have a ready made program between Eddie and Brock. Brock can say Eddie never beat him at NWO, it was Goldberg who did all the damage and Eddie is a chump, etc etc. Brock can talk about how he's been off for a year resting his body while Eddie has been workign every night getting beat up in Cage matches, Rope matches, etc. Physically Brock already looks like a mismatch for Eddie, and when you throw that other stuff on top it looks impossible for Eddie to come out on top. But of course he would and would look much stronger.

Kane Knight
07-24-2004, 08:31 PM
He'd be perfect on Smackdown as a heel.

They have a ready made program between Eddie and Brock. Brock can say Eddie never beat him at NWO, it was Goldberg who did all the damage and Eddie is a chump, etc etc. Brock can talk about how he's been off for a year resting his body while Eddie has been workign every night getting beat up in Cage matches, Rope matches, etc. Physically Brock already looks like a mismatch for Eddie, and when you throw that other stuff on top it looks impossible for Eddie to come out on top. But of course he would and would look much stronger.
Yeah, he's got the perfect background for the whole elitist "i'm better than you" gimmick, and they can even play up the whole unprofessional "Silver platter" fashion to which he tends to be catered.

Too bad Angle's not gonna be GM at the time. I could see his heel character making that part of Brock's return package.

Loose Cannon
07-24-2004, 08:41 PM
I still say they do the "Amatuer Wrestling" stable if Brock comes back with Haas, Brock and Angle. And get Benjamin back and add him too it. That stable would rule.

Mr. Nerfect
07-24-2004, 08:49 PM
If/when Brock returns, I'd actually rather see him on RAW as part of a secret trade for Rock, Edge & Christian. Maybe add Foley and Jericho in their, too. I'd love to see Benoit and Lesnar finish their feud. Then Batista or Orton could get up and face Lesnar. Maybe Triple H as well. :y:

mike616
07-25-2004, 01:08 AM
I wolud love to see Brock turn Flair into a bloody mess like Hogan and theres your program w/ HHH.

mrslackalack
07-25-2004, 01:55 AM
JBL could be pushed down if Brock returns but then worse Brock may have to job to JBL

Lesnars not the best wrestler ever but he has wrestled in 3 of my 100 favorite matches of all time

Vs Angle WM19
HIAC vs taker No mercy 02
Angle Iron Man Match Smackdown Sept 03

The CyNick
07-25-2004, 01:59 AM
Yeah, he's got the perfect background for the whole elitist "i'm better than you" gimmick, and they can even play up the whole unprofessional "Silver platter" fashion to which he tends to be catered.

Too bad Angle's not gonna be GM at the time. I could see his heel character making that part of Brock's return package.

Yeah that would be cool if he played up like he was better than everyone, "he's a real athlete", which could lead to what LC was saying a faction with Angle, and WGTT, which would rock.

Kane Knight
07-25-2004, 02:28 AM
Ithink it could work...And work well.

Hired Hitman
07-25-2004, 02:58 AM
sure, why not, get the 'f' back in... :shifty: :o

seriously, he will be back, but I don't expect some guys backstage to respect/like the guy.

Hired Hitman
07-25-2004, 03:00 AM
... but it will be funny if he does get back, then the fans just chant things at him during his first match back and he flips out... that would be priceless... again.

it takes a pussy for words to hurt...

Kane Knight
07-25-2004, 03:08 AM
sure, why not, get the 'f' back in... :shifty: :o

seriously, he will be back, but I don't expect some guys backstage to respect/like the guy.
Lot of them didn't in the first place.

Kane Knight
07-25-2004, 03:09 AM
... but it will be funny if he does get back, then the fans just chant things at him during his first match back and he flips out... that would be priceless... again.

it takes a pussy for words to hurt...
:D

Wait...That hurt...

123 kid
07-26-2004, 07:55 AM
If/When Brock returns he will more than likely go straight into Main Event, even though he doesn't like the company, I'm pretty sure this will cause some unrest amongst the midcarders who have been in the company for years, shown great loyalty and never got into a main event.

Corkscrewed
07-26-2004, 01:45 PM
If he comes back, THEN he'll be a sellout.

I won't really respect him as much if he comes crawling back to a sport he doesn't even like, taking a spot away from someone who would deserve it more. He'd be kinda like a Bradshaw; I'd like the character, but not the person.

It'd be hilarious if he did crawl back tho. Captioning would be incredibly fun, and fan heckling would be priceless.

"HEY BROCK! YOU'RE A HOMO!!!"
"Homo? KILL!!"
*Brock F-5's himself and Cole and Tazz are totally confused*

KingofOldSchool
07-26-2004, 01:58 PM
Well if Brock decides to move over to RB I hear that Dolphins will have something available for him. :lol: