PDA

View Full Version : The Matrix online

wrestling_god
12-27-2003, 04:06 PM
I know its not scheduled to come out until about june or july but from what i understand this has a huge online Rpg play. From what ive read youll be jacked into the matrix with missions from both zion and the machines. Theres even a create a player mode and you can tweak their character skills by using ability codes. based on the first film where neos learning kung fu and trinity becomes a helicopter pilot. Being a big fan im looking forward to this game next year.

Kenny
12-27-2003, 06:41 PM
I know its not scheduled to come out until about june or july but from what i understand this has a huge online Rpg play. From what ive read youll be jacked into the matrix with missions from both zion and the machines. Theres even a create a player mode and you can tweak their character skills by using ability codes. based on the first film where neos learning kung fu and trinity becomes a helicopter pilot. Being a big fan im looking forward to this game next year.

I read that you're ONLY jacked into the Matrix the whole time. But I also read that up to 10,000 people can play at once. That's fluckin' crazy.

DS
12-27-2003, 09:14 PM
It doesn't seem like that big of a deal really. Nothing no other MMORPG has but the theme and wirefu. I guess it would be kind of nice but I would guess it would get boring after a little unless they add something to it soon to make it stand out.

Kenny
12-27-2003, 11:56 PM
It doesn't seem like that big of a deal really. Nothing no other MMORPG has but the theme and wirefu. I guess it would be kind of nice but I would guess it would get boring after a little unless they add something to it soon to make it stand out.

I think it's going to appeal to Matrix fans more than gaming fans. I think it's going to do well because of that. The main reason I think it's going to sell is the fact that it's supposed to pick up where Revolutions left off and give yout he answer on who controls the world between humans and machines.

Splaya
12-28-2003, 12:16 AM
what is the website so i can read about this game omg im like drooling thinking about it.

DS
12-28-2003, 12:22 AM
Yeah, I was still thinking on getting it but I'm just afraid that it will get boring after a while. :( I hope I am wrong though.

wrestling_god
12-28-2003, 12:44 AM
I actually got it out of gameinformer magazine. As for sites im not 2 sure on any

Kenny
12-28-2003, 04:49 AM
http://thematrixonline.ubi.com/US/index.php

Official Site