PDA

View Full Version : Sean O'Haire question.

Fryza
12-27-2003, 04:14 PM
After reading a topic in here, there was a post about Sean O'Haire being involved in a motorcycle accident. Is there any truth to this?

Disturbed316
12-27-2003, 05:00 PM
Yeah its true. He should be back on Velocity in a couple of weeks ( :( )

Fryza
12-27-2003, 05:08 PM
I bet the WWE rigged it so he would wreck to continue his burial :(

RIP Sean O'Haire's Push. :'(

Disturbed316
12-27-2003, 05:11 PM
I really expected more in terms of his push. I mean, those awesome promos before he came = :drool:

Then they paired him up with Piper = :n:

Corkscrewed
12-27-2003, 05:13 PM
Yeah, he did crash his bike a few weeks ago. Perhaps that could generate a pity push, which might better than no push... I dunno. He must have done something pretty bad to warrant this burial.

All that promo work for nothing... this approaches Tazz range for best promos for least spectacular result.

Oxstar
12-27-2003, 07:28 PM
sean o'haire needs da push, cant they see they have a great talent in him?
does anyone remember now tazz used to taz plex people in ecw? that ruled! its a stiff tazz plex and another stiff t-bone tazz plex

loopydate
12-27-2003, 09:53 PM
With SOH off tv, maybe this is a good opportunity to...you know...pick back up an old storyline? I know it's a novel concept, Vince, but think about it:

Sean O'Haire, Devil's Advocate!

He could convince people to endanger themselves while he reaps the benefits. He could stir up trouble between two top contenders for the U.S. Title, then sneak in and win it himself.

The best part is...they already established the gimmick! Put him back on SmackDown where he belongs, and let him work his magic. Do NOT pair him with a mouthpiece. In fact, keep him AWAY from Paul Heyman. Maybe make him work AGAINST Paul Heyman. Just do not put him in Team Lesnar. He doesn't need help on the stick.

Of course, this will never happen, but... An armchair booker can dream, can't he?

FFD
12-27-2003, 09:57 PM
With SOH off tv, maybe this is a good opportunity to...you know...pick back up an old storyline? I know it's a novel concept, Vince, but think about it:

Sean O'Haire, Devil's Advocate!

He could convince people to endanger themselves while he reaps the benefits. He could stir up trouble between two top contenders for the U.S. Title, then sneak in and win it himself.

The best part is...they already established the gimmick! Put him back on SmackDown where he belongs, and let him work his magic. Do NOT pair him with a mouthpiece. In fact, keep him AWAY from Paul Heyman. Maybe make him work AGAINST Paul Heyman. Just do not put him in Team Lesnar. He doesn't need help on the stick.

Of course, this will never happen, but... An armchair booker can dream, can't he?

:y:

asphyXy
12-27-2003, 10:06 PM
<font color=969696>O'Haire will be pushed soon enough. Before he does, they'll make him cut his hair, though. :(</font>

Innovator
12-28-2003, 01:01 AM
O'Haire will get a push sooner than later hopefully. I was there for Backlash when he and Rikishi had the horrible match, but O'Haire at least showed off some moves and his potential

Sephiroth
12-28-2003, 07:12 AM
I hope he gets his push, i am waiting on it :roll:

Rammsteinmad
12-28-2003, 12:06 PM
what Loopydate said.

thebitch
12-28-2003, 12:19 PM
O'Haire has the talent and the look to be a mega star, but it just takes WWE to push him right. And yes, Piper was the worst thing that happened to O'Haire.

MVP
12-28-2003, 01:08 PM
O'Haire was the only good thing about the Mr. America angle, and I thought they'd actually make him go places afterwards. I was naive though. :(

sexymanalive
12-28-2003, 09:40 PM
i though it was O haire idea to be with piper i 2 agree with the hole Mr american angle until they brought zach gowen in

blake639raw
12-28-2003, 10:23 PM
He's got talent and was getting over. Meaning he'll be buried for his whole tenure with WWE.