PDA

View Full Version : Natural Born Thillers question...

jindrak
07-25-2004, 05:01 PM
I remember Mike Sanders would say "S.O.L", and one of the other members of the stable would then say, "And you know what means" (somethign like that). Anyways, I forgot who said that part.

Stupid question, but...who would say it? :?:

Loose Cannon
07-25-2004, 05:11 PM
hmmmm, tough one. I think Sanders actually said that as well. S.O.L. meant "Shit Out of Luck" if anyone wanted to know.

jindrak
07-25-2004, 05:17 PM
hmmmm, tough one. I think Sanders actually said that as well. S.O.L. meant "Shit Out of Luck" if anyone wanted to know.

I remember Sanders would say "S.O.L", and then one of the other members would grab the mic and say, "And you know what that means". I'm trying to figure out which guy said that latter part. :?:

You could be right about Sanders saying the other part as well. I really don't know.

Rob
07-25-2004, 05:25 PM
I remember Sanders would say "S.O.L", and then one of the other members would grab the mic and say, "And you know what that means". I'm trying to figure out which guy said that ladder part. :?:

What ladder?

Ian
07-25-2004, 05:26 PM
lol

jindrak
07-25-2004, 05:31 PM
What ladder?

Damn, my mistake. You got the point though! :o

Rob
07-25-2004, 05:47 PM
Oh latter. Sorry I didn't until now. I was half asleep reading it. I need bed!

Oxstar
07-25-2004, 06:13 PM
I remember when I went to Nitro in London and Nash beat The Natural Born Thrillers in a 4 on 1 handicap match:y: I just had to share that with you:D

Rob
07-25-2004, 06:47 PM
I was there too.

Oxstar
07-25-2004, 07:37 PM
I was there too.
Didn't it feel like Scott Steiner came out about 10 times.

jindrak
07-25-2004, 09:54 PM
I remember when I went to Nitro in London and Nash beat The Natural Born Thrillers in a 4 on 1 handicap match:y: I just had to share that with you:D

My fondest memory of the Natural Born Thrillers was when they first appeared as a stable. All the members were wearing the same blue jeans. :lol:

mrslackalack
08-03-2004, 10:22 PM
I remember Mike Sanders would say "S.O.L", and one of the other members of the stable would then say, "And you know what means" (somethign like that). Anyways, I forgot who said that part.

Stupid question, but...who would say it? :?:

I rem when Nash was their Mentor he would say it and I also remember Shawn Stasiak saying it as well.

Its a shame Mike Sanders is not in the WWE if used right he could have been given a huge push like a Randy Orton.