PDA

View Full Version : Off the Air RAW Notes from Pittsburgh: Iron Man Match, Diva segments, more

Volchok
07-27-2004, 06:38 PM
Dave Berry sent in the following...

Hey I just got back from raw in Pittsburgh. The Iron Man match was worth the price of admission alone. Nothing too exciting happened tonight, alot of fans had signs taken away during the Iron Man match for, I think, holding them in the air at ring side. During the Iron Man match "Here we go Steelers, Here we go" started up. After the cameras went off, Triple H was at the top of the ramp, and Flair and Batista joined in on the ovation to Triple H and Benoit for the match. Triple H stood facing the Tron for a minute before turning around and doing his pose to his music.

The Unknown wrestler for the dark match tonight was a Pittsburgh area indie guy, I didn't catch his name. He got a decent pop from the crowd.

All in all the show was decent, the Diva search is getting old quick, and Victoria's ass is great in person.

During the Victoria/Nidia Vs. Molly/Jazz match Stevie Richards came down and distracted Victoria to give Molly and Jazz the win.

Also during Heat when Hebner came out to ref a match a "You screwed Bret" chant started and Hebner started yellling something at the section that started it, and he began to wave his fingers in the air like he was conducting an opera.

Also during Raw when they did the segment on the Democration National Convention there were some audible boos.

Credit-http://www.wrestleview.com/news2004/1090904070.shtml

Well its nice to see HHH getting a good ovation after the match... and there sopposed to be heels?

Corkscrewed
07-27-2004, 07:54 PM
Dumbass fans cheered HHH all night. :nono:

Mayo
07-27-2004, 07:59 PM
All in all the show was decent, the Diva search is getting old quick, and Victoria's ass is great in person.

Also during Heat when Hebner came out to ref a match a "You screwed Bret" chant started and Hebner started yellling something at the section that started it, and he began to wave his fingers in the air like he was conducting an opera.

I think that Victoria's ass is great anytime :naughty:

LOL @ Hebner, conducting a symphony to the screwjob chants.