PDA

View Full Version : Former pro wrestler charged with assault and battery in Hilton Head

Innovator
07-28-2004, 01:03 PM
(Hilton Head Island-AP) July 28, 2004 - A former professional wrestler has been arrested on Hilton Head Island.

Sean Haire, known to WWE fans as Sean O'Haire, is charged with assault and battery against two women at a nightclub last month.

Haire was arrested Tuesday.

A warrant states Haire punched Ivy Rowland and Deidre Clancy at Club Hypnotic on June 12th. Haire also is accused of kicking Clancy while she lay on the ground.

The Hilton Head Island resident was released from WWE about a month ago

http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=2100269&nav=0RaPPGrM
-----------

see what happens when they let him out of the cage...

Lara Emily
07-28-2004, 01:07 PM
Gee what a lovely guy kicking a girl while she's on the ground :|

My Final Heaven
07-28-2004, 01:10 PM
HaHaaaaaaaa! I get to be the 1st one to say it!

"YOU'RE NOT TELLING ME ANYTHING I DON'T ALREADY KNOW!"

:rofl::rofl::rofl: It never gets old, no matter how many times you hear it!

James Steele
07-28-2004, 01:32 PM
:nono:

How come whenever somebody with TALENT leaves the WWE they end up fucking up?

I mean people without talent just become bitter old assholes. (i.e. Hogan, Warrior, Nash)

Bret Hart is the exception to the rule. He just went to WCW :lol:

What Would Kevin Do?
07-28-2004, 01:34 PM
I can see it now..
Girl : Come on, Tell me something I don't already know. Come on. Tell me something I don't already know.

Sean O'Haire *Punch* That hurts, bet you didn't know that bitch.

Mayo
07-28-2004, 01:39 PM
Well I guess he learned from some of the talent while he was in the WWE. I heard rumours that he and Stone Cold took turns beating on Shannon Moore, who is the closest to a girl they could find in the mens locker rooms.

Kane Knight
07-28-2004, 02:01 PM
Sean Haire=Sean O'Haire?

Hot damn.

Shaggy
07-28-2004, 03:41 PM
Sean Hairs changed for wrestling to Sean O'Hair.....

what a perfect cover up. No fan would ever expect it.

Corkscrewed
07-28-2004, 03:44 PM
Hm. This lowers my opinion of him a lot. Unless they attacked him first or something.

It's a shame, but when you live in a cage for months, you develop certain... habits.

Mayo
07-28-2004, 03:50 PM
At least there is one upside to this for O' Haire...

He's used to being kept in confinement.

BA ZING!!!!!

Sepholio
07-28-2004, 03:51 PM
Club Hypnotic getting publicity :love:

The only type of bad publicity is no publicity.

Now, I think I'll go enjoy a nite at the club this weekend :)

The Ravishing One
07-28-2004, 05:19 PM

There goes his chance of ever returning.

Thriller
07-28-2004, 06:10 PM

There goes his chance of ever returning.
Why Austin comes back all the time?

Heyman
07-28-2004, 06:32 PM
Sean Haire=Sean O'Haire?

Hot damn.

LOL.

I was about to say the same thing. :D

Heyman
07-28-2004, 06:33 PM
Well I guess he learned from some of the talent while he was in the WWE. I heard rumours that he and Stone Cold took turns beating on Shannon Moore, who is the closest to a girl they could find in the mens locker rooms.

LOL.

Favre4Ever
07-28-2004, 06:58 PM
I wanted to say "see what happens when you let him out of his cage?" so damn badly.

Innovator
07-29-2004, 02:14 PM
heres a quick followup, including his response

Former WWE star Sean O'Haire denies assaulting any women, as his arrest on Tuesday charged, and claims he was the one with the bloody lip at the end of the incident, The Savannah Morning News reported. In fact, O'Haire claims the women attacked him.

"I'm a professional fighter," O'Haire told the newspaper. "If I was going to assault these people, they'd be in the hospital."

O'Haire's version of the story is that one of the women started dancing with him in Club Hypnotic's VIP room. After he spurned her attention, she pushed him. He told a bouncer to get her away and flicker her hat off, calling her a, "stupid b**ch" in the process. O'Haire claimed that three men and another woman began going after him, leaving him with a split lip and a torn shirt. O'Haire said he was surprised to learn of the warrant for his arrest.

"You can make up anything," he said. "Just common sense shows it's ridiculous and they're trying to get something out of it."

O'Haire was arrested Tuesday and charged with assault and battery on two women. He was released from WWE last month.

Nowhere Man
07-29-2004, 02:47 PM

How come whenever somebody with TALENT leaves the WWE they end up fucking up?

I mean people without talent just become bitter old assholes. (i.e. Hogan, Warrior, Nash)

Bret Hart is the exception to the rule. He just went to WCW :lol:

Going to WCW isn't f</>ucking up?

Well, anyways, my respect for O'Haire dropped immensely. There's no excuse for that sort of crap, and he should get what's coming to him (namely some jail-time)

Corkscrewed
07-29-2004, 05:11 PM
Full article is here: http://www.savannahnow.com/stories/072804/2334961.shtml

So now that I've heard his side, I'm going to wait a bit for more information until I make a true final judgment. I hope that it was just kinda self defense and not unprovoked.

HeartBreakMan2k
07-29-2004, 05:17 PM
He does have a point, he does have a legit fighting backround as best I know, so the whole thing about them having more serious injuries would have been valid.

NoJabbaNoBogRoll
07-29-2004, 05:44 PM
Jail > Velocity

Nowhere Man
07-30-2004, 08:52 AM
Jail > Velocity

Yeah. At least you can escape from jail.

Corkscrewed
07-30-2004, 03:06 PM
:lol:

Funky Fly
07-30-2004, 05:18 PM
Yeah. At least you can escape from jail.
Ahaha, I love you, man.

*remembers Ultimo*

<small>I hate you, man. :'( </small>

Funky Fly
07-30-2004, 05:19 PM
And on a serious note, I think he's innocent.

.44 Magdalene
07-31-2004, 03:39 PM
Sean's side sounds pretty valid.