PDA

View Full Version : Question about the Smackdown 5 season....

Volchok
12-27-2003, 07:45 PM
Okay i was playing the season as Batista, and during it i was fueding with vince and his " faction " and they where in the ring and i came down with a milk truck and spray'd them with milk then sat on the roof of the truck and down'd milk just like kurt.. it was kinda funny cuz you got a " badass " Batista spraying people with milk... did this happen to anyone else... or just me????

el fregadero
12-27-2003, 07:50 PM
<font color=teal>Everytime I have done Season mode and had a stable that has happened.</font>

el fregadero
12-27-2003, 07:50 PM
<font color=teal>This is number 7 I do believe.</font>

loopydate
12-27-2003, 09:40 PM
I did it as Eddie Guerrero, which actually sort of fit. I can't remember if I did it as Kane or not. Those are the only two I've played all the way through.

Kenny
12-27-2003, 10:09 PM
Okay i was playing the season as Batista, and during it i was fueding with vince and his " faction " and they where in the ring and i came down with a milk truck and spray'd them with milk then sat on the roof of the truck and down'd milk just like kurt.. it was kinda funny cuz you got a " badass " Batista spraying people with milk... did this happen to anyone else... or just me????

Yeah, I think i was HBK but I'm not sure. This can also be done in Smackdown: Just Bring It if you play as Kurt Angle and pick the right option at the first or second match. I think you have to choose to come to stage and talk instead of go to the ring and attack.

Draven
12-27-2003, 10:34 PM
I did it as Kane, it was just odd.

ColdwaVer
12-30-2003, 12:28 PM

Yeah it was kinda funky to have my established badass CAW spraying the ring with milk. My personal feeling is that using beer would have gotten complaints, and using sh</>it would have been disgusting. I think it would have been funnier if they'd have used root beer or something.

natureboycv
12-30-2003, 01:45 PM
<font color=8307ff><b>When is that, because I got Smackdown 5 for Christmas and I'm in my first season, just started feuding with Vince's faction (Big Show, Brock Lesnar, and Eddie Guerrero :o-pretty tough).</font></b>

moshingfreak
12-30-2003, 08:31 PM
Um, just before survivor series i believe. Not sure though.

Dark-Slicer Diago
12-31-2003, 07:15 AM
when I did season with The Rock, during the Raw Roulette Wheele, for my match, it was a Money Match

thebitch
12-31-2003, 09:16 AM
Yeah it was kinda funky to have my established badass CAW spraying the ring with milk. My personal feeling is that using beer would have gotten complaints, and using sh</>it would have been disgusting. I think it would have been funnier if they'd have used root beer or something.

Actually, the game calls it "soda". I am a singles competitor, won the Royal Rumble, won at No Way Out, then the RAW after No Way Out, it gave me an option to Drop Vince on His Grapefruits or Hit him with the Microphone. I dropped him on his nuts. The next Raw he arrested me. The next Raw I came out in a "soda" truck and sprayed McMahon and Austin.

Head
12-31-2003, 11:48 AM
Yeah, I did that with Orton.

They should really think about adding personalized storlines for each wrestler next year, or at least making it so that certain wrestlers don't do certain things.

SuperSlim
01-02-2004, 09:12 AM
yeah cause I worked hard to make my wrestlers and others established heels. Tried to make them as bad as possible and to have them comin down with a milk truck sprayin folks and drinkin it or soda...:wtf: