PDA

View Full Version : My dream last night

Marc the Smark
07-31-2004, 01:54 PM
I was in a classroom, back in high school (of all places), and KANE walked in. He was looking to hurt someone, a human sacrifice, and after a few minutes of looking around the room, guess who he found.... me!

I knew for sure I was in big trouble, so I got up and tried to run away, but Kane just came chasing me.... down a whole bunch of long corridors. I tried to escape through a whole bunch of doors, but they were all locked. I needed help, but just like in reality, nobody was around to help me. Then, I finally found an open door, like for a janitor's closet maybe. I went inside, but I couldn't close the door to keep Kane out... he was too strong for me and just pushed it open. I was terrified! Then, I woke up.

Xero
07-31-2004, 02:07 PM
There's a Lita joke here somewhere...

Marc the Smark
07-31-2004, 02:09 PM
There's a Lita joke here somewhere...

Yeah, maybe I'm the father! :rofl:

Favre4Ever
07-31-2004, 02:20 PM
I had a dream that the WWE was going to start making movies using WWE characters. One of them was going to feature Kane, and another would feature John Cena!! I went to the movie theater the next day, and those two movies were all that was showing!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried to run, but I tripped and fell!!

Then, I woke up.

Rock Bottom
07-31-2004, 02:21 PM
You are lame.

Nark Order
07-31-2004, 02:22 PM
You are lame.

Shaggy
07-31-2004, 02:41 PM
I had a dream once that Vince McMahon thought he could buy WcW and then attempt to do an invasion angle where everyone liked it. Quickly I realized that was a dream.

Xero
07-31-2004, 02:50 PM
I once had a dream where a Nazi won the WWE Championship away from a more deserving champion... I dont remember waking up :(

Splaya
07-31-2004, 02:59 PM
I had a dream once that Triple H would rule the wrestling world, practically own the title, marry the boss' slut for a daughter, then he would tap out on one of the biggest stages of all time, and then lose to a retard on the Summer PPV that same year

Wildcat789
08-01-2004, 08:55 PM
Isn't this something for casual?

Well, the point I'm trying to make is that nobody really cares..

Edge
08-02-2004, 12:58 AM
I had a dream that scared the liveing shit out of me. Kane was chaseing Lita and I and he was makeing these animal noises.

OssMan
08-02-2004, 01:29 AM
that dream sounds fake red hot scott

James Steele
08-02-2004, 02:09 AM
i oNCe hAdd a dreem wur KUrT Agnle puuts me in tHE anKLELOCkk aNd i DIEd!!!!!!!!

coOLIE HUHS?

Corkscrewed
08-02-2004, 02:59 AM
I rarely have wrestling dreams. It's kinda odd.

Dave Youell
08-02-2004, 03:18 AM
I keep having this dream that I'm main event Mania, and if there's not one other person on here who has had the same dream i'll be very shocked

Esoteric
08-02-2004, 03:23 AM
I was in a classroom, back in high school (of all places), and KANE walked in. He was looking to hurt someone, a human sacrifice, and after a few minutes of looking around the room, guess who he found.... me!

I knew for sure I was in big trouble, so I got up and tried to run away, but Kane just came chasing me.... down a whole bunch of long corridors. I tried to escape through a whole bunch of doors, but they were all locked. I needed help, but just like in reality, nobody was around to help me. Then, I finally found an open door, like for a janitor's closet maybe. I went inside, but I couldn't close the door to keep Kane out... he was too strong for me and just pushed it open. I was terrified! Then, I woke up.
wow u have the strangest sex dreams

tucsonspeed6
08-02-2004, 02:18 PM

I knew for sure I was in big trouble, so I got up and tried to run away, but Kane just came chasing me.... down a whole bunch of long corridors. I tried to escape through a whole bunch of doors, but they were all locked. Then after five minutes or so he got winded and so we had to slow things down and started doing holds and submissions for a while until he felt ready to go again. That's when he got ready to give me the chokeslam, but of course I countered out of it. He came after me, but I countered again into a drop toe hold and strapped on the ankle lock and he immediately started tapping like a little jobber bitch, just like in real life.

Fixed. :y:

James Steele
08-02-2004, 02:28 PM
Sad but true TS6, sad but true :'(