PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody know...

chadcotant
12-09-2003, 12:58 AM
does anybody know who The Rock's newer entrance music is sang by or the title of it. please help me out. thanks.

Head
12-09-2003, 01:52 AM
Maybe I wasn't listening closely, but wasn't there no singing in the music he came out to tonight except for a couple of soundbites of The Rock talking?

As for the title of the song, it won't have one until the WWE releases it on a CD or somthing. Until than, it's just The Rock's theme music, which was produced by the WWE.

lariat
12-09-2003, 07:26 AM
You can get it off Kazaa, Kazaa Lite, etc. because it was on the new SmackDown! game. So thus people will cap it off there in put a good clear version online. The song itself is basically just a remix of his old one, except for the beginning. I personally LOVED his No Way Out '03 version of it with the long intro and combined with the titantron video. It really made him seem larger than life whenever I was watching, too bad they changed it since he became a face.

Dave Youell
12-09-2003, 07:41 AM
Not trying to be an asshole here, but you could have put spoiler in there so peps over the pond (like myself) dont get spoiled about the Rock's return

BigDaddyCool
12-09-2003, 12:44 PM
Not trying to be an asshole here, but you could have put spoiler in there so peps over the pond (like myself) dont get spoiled about the Rock's return

You know Davey, this is a wrestling forum, you know when you get to watch wrestling. You come here at your own risk, don't go crying about spoilers.

Kane Knight
12-09-2003, 02:41 PM

How many months should these spoilers be up? Because his "new" music isn't NEW.

Anyways, they prolly meant who "performed" the song when they said "sung."

The Ravishing One
12-09-2003, 04:30 PM

:y:
I'll second that!

Bad Bad Boy for spoiling it!!! :nono:

Dave Youell
12-10-2003, 07:42 AM
You know Davey, this is a wrestling forum, you know when you get to watch wrestling. You come here at your own risk, don't go crying about spoilers.

I myself dont care, i read spoilers, I post the smackdown ones on here my self some times. I'm just thinking that there are some people in the UK who don't want to be spoiled

born angry
12-11-2003, 03:11 PM
please tell me they have'nt changed rocks music

loopydate
12-11-2003, 03:23 PM
They did about eight months ago.

born angry
12-11-2003, 04:00 PM
They did about eight months ago.

what i meant was changed it from the long kick ass intro with the helicopter and shit back to

IF YA SMELL

i'm in the uk i have'nt seen it yet

say it ain't so

loopydate
12-11-2003, 04:35 PM
It's true. Sorry.

The music is the same, but they changed it back to the old intro.

born angry
12-11-2003, 04:39 PM
the reason i defend the rock is that my friends who are'nt wrestling fans always watch if he's on and my fav kazaa clips are the rock with the nwo and the rock with booker t and goldust TV GOLD

sexymanalive
12-23-2003, 12:56 PM
He makeing his own music entrance it still be do you smell but it be a lot like HBK with the hollywood light and etc.....