PDA

View Full Version : What is Rock up to? *Raw spoiler*

c4g2
12-09-2003, 12:59 AM
Rock just returned on Raw this week and fought La Resistance, than made a crack about a Rock and Sock Connection with Foley. I wish Foley entered he and Rock into the Tag Team Turmoil match as R & S Connection, but after he announcing himself as the guest ref for RVD vs Orton match, I guess it couldn't be done.

So what is Rock's plan in coming back? Is he going to be booked in a America vs. France angle against La Resistance or something like that? Is he going to appear in Armageddon? Or is he going to make an appearance every few months to get his fans' hopes up, then disappear again?

Bad Guy
12-09-2003, 01:07 AM
It was in California and he decided it was close enough to Hollywood to make an appearance.

MoRcHeEbA
12-09-2003, 01:10 AM
lol @ you putting the spoiler in your title

MoRcHeEbA
12-09-2003, 01:11 AM
not that I care seeing how I don't even watch wrestling, but it's gonna be funny when you get flamed anyways.

c4g2
12-09-2003, 01:16 AM
not that I care seeing how I don't even watch wrestling, but it's gonna be funny when you get flamed anyways.

Isn't it a spoiler? Some people don't get Raw live but watch it like at the end of the week. Heck, some people only get Bottom Line like 3 weeks after that episode of that Raw. I thought it'll be fair to put it there instead of being flamed without it.

MoRcHeEbA
12-09-2003, 01:21 AM
well you said the rock and raw spoiler in the same sentence, im just saying that people overseas don't get raw till the weekend, I don't care either way im just letting you know people have gotten bitched at for less. :wave:

Corkscrewed
12-09-2003, 03:03 AM
You're right to put a spoiler warning in the title. Unfortunately, you also put the spoiler in the title.

But yeah, I think it was just a one-time thing that they did due to proximity. Sure surprised me, though. Mark out moment. :D

Kane Knight
12-09-2003, 12:49 PM
Isn't it a spoiler? Some people don't get Raw live but watch it like at the end of the week. Heck, some people only get Bottom Line like 3 weeks after that episode of that Raw. I thought it'll be fair to put it there instead of being flamed without it.

It is a spoiler. so's the fact that he's on Raw, which you kinda gave away in the title. I think that's why people are laughing at, and why it's suspected you'll be flamed.

Kane Knight
12-09-2003, 12:50 PM
As for what he was doing, I think he was trying to clinch Wrestling fans' repuations as ignorant f*cks, even by American standards...

BigDaddyCool
12-09-2003, 12:52 PM
OMG, you are so retarded!

The CyNick
12-09-2003, 01:18 PM
I know he will not be around on any type of regualr basis, even just on TV. As everyone else pointed out it was just because the WWE was in Cali.

I guess its possible they were planting seeds for a possible Rock n Sock Connection match at Mania, but I dont even think thats a good possiblitity. I think it was just done for the one night and thats it.

Ricky
12-09-2003, 01:23 PM
I know he will not be around on any type of regualr basis, even just on TV. As everyone else pointed out it was just because the WWE was in Cali.

I guess its possible they were planting seeds for a possible Rock n Sock Connection match at Mania, but I dont even think thats a good possiblitity. I think it was just done for the one night and thats it.
I think that is quite possible actually.

I was reading the other day, I think it was on here, that the Foley VS HHH match might not go ahead because Foley would rather have a tag match, or something like that.

Also, if The Rock is at Mania, who is there for him to face in a singles match?

The Rock N Sock Connection as a tag team for 1 last time would be pretty good.

The CyNick
12-09-2003, 01:48 PM
When you're right 48% of the time, you're worng 52% of the time:

I just read an article about Rock over at wwe.com, and it says Rock will be back in January, take Feb off, and then work for a few weeks to build for Mania.

Thats great news for me (since I'm going), but also for the WWE. I think having Rock in a match will do a great deal of good for the show. Now the rumours can start who he should work with (Cena????)

Interestingly he says he'll be back in January, which I assume would mean he could work the Royal Rumble. I think that would be smart, and would make the event seem even more special if Rock were to come back just for a shot at the main event at Mania.

Ricky
12-09-2003, 01:50 PM
Oh yeah a feud with Cena would be awesome!

Jonster
12-09-2003, 02:00 PM
<font color="#99CCFF">Yeah, so I try as hard as I can not to read the spoilers for Raw this week, and come to wrestling forum, with all intent to avoid the spoiler threads, and see this title. So I guess the Rock comes back on Raw then...?
I haven't actually read the thread, but only the title.
Thanks.</font>

Boondock Saint
12-09-2003, 02:05 PM
Ya I read the article on WWE.com too. I was actually pretty surprised he's coming back soon.

Kane Knight
12-09-2003, 02:19 PM
<font color="#99CCFF">Yeah, so I try as hard as I can not to read the spoilers for Raw this week, and come to wrestling forum, with all intent to avoid the spoiler threads, and see this title. So I guess the Rock comes back on Raw then...?
I haven't actually read the thread, but only the title.
Thanks.</font>

I feel your pain. I came in here, thinking I'd just ignore the official Raw thread and anything with SPOILERS in the title. I saw this, which kinda killed the surprise for me because now I knew that Rocky was coming back last night. I didn't post here til after I saw the segment though, because I didn't want to risk any further spoilage.

It shouldn't take much to see the title as a spoiler in and of itself.

Tornado
12-09-2003, 02:21 PM
<font color=#33ffff>Any Rock is good Rock in my book. His presence alone makes RAW instantly more watchable for me.
Hope he has a worthwile match at Mania.
Shame he's on RAW, I would LOVE to see him feud with John Cena.</font>

Swiss Ultimate
04-21-2013, 10:09 AM
What is Rock up to anyway?

SlickyTrickyDamon
04-21-2013, 10:16 AM
Does Raw still air in England a week after us?

Swiss Ultimate
04-21-2013, 10:48 AM
When you're right 48% of the time, you're worng 52% of the time:

I just read an article about Rock over at wwe.com, and it says Rock will be back in January, take Feb off, and then work for a few weeks to build for Mania.

Thats great news for me (since I'm going), but also for the WWE. I think having Rock in a match will do a great deal of good for the show. Now the rumours can start who he should work with (Cena????)

Interestingly he says he'll be back in January, which I assume would mean he could work the Royal Rumble. I think that would be smart, and would make the event seem even more special if Rock were to come back just for a shot at the main event at Mania.

This guy was ahead of his time. Think he writes for the WWE now.

James Steele
04-21-2013, 10:59 AM
The CyNick was one of the best posters ever. He left before TPWW became inundated with utter shit posters, socks, trolls, and wastes of humanity.

loopydate
04-21-2013, 11:25 AM
I miss the glory days of The CyNick, Lamuella, and Corkscrewed.

XL
04-21-2013, 03:45 PM
Does Raw still air in England a week after us?

Nah. Airs live at 1 a.m. then repeated at a more reasonable time. Actually get SmackDown before the US now.

Hadouken
04-21-2013, 03:48 PM
I liked the rock

Hadouken
04-21-2013, 03:49 PM
Before his tatu he was on his way to learning secrets of hadouken. after tatu he is fuck

Alvin Hobbs
04-21-2013, 04:10 PM
Yeah he lost his honor once he let T.A.T.U. play his theme.