PDA

View Full Version : Cerebral Assassin HHH (Raw Spoiler)

Loose Cannon
08-05-2004, 07:12 PM
I wanted to post this the other day, but did anything else get reminded of HHH 99/2000 on Raw this Monday when he took out Regal. I swear, that was the best HHH segment I've seen in a looooooong while. It really reminded me of the Cerebral Assassin HHH who just kicked the living shit out of everyone. I loved when he totally Flipped out after he laid out Regal and was screaming "Eugene" on the ramp. Yeah, so Cerebral Assassin HHH Rules.

The CyNick
08-05-2004, 07:28 PM
Yeah as far as beatdowns go, that was pretty great. Regal's blade job helped a lot, but HHH got back some of the that killer attitude he used to have.

Of course its stuff like that that makes all his JOBs meaningless, but it did a great job building up HHH as a killer for Summerslam.

Funky Fly
08-05-2004, 07:28 PM
I gotta admit it was good, but when the work rate matches up, I will be impressed.

Batsu
08-05-2004, 09:12 PM
Pretty much after dropping the belt to Benoit, HHH has been on a fast track to being HUNTER HEARST HELMSLEY again, not some lame Ric Flair ripoff.

that whole sequence at the beginning of Raw reminded me of the HHH I loved to hate a few years ago.

Mayo
08-05-2004, 09:17 PM
I wanted to post this the other day, but did anything else get reminded of HHH 99/2000 on Raw this Monday when he took out Regal. I swear, that was the best HHH segment I've seen in a looooooong while. It really reminded me of the Cerebral Assassin HHH who just kicked the living shit out of everyone. I loved when he totally Flipped out after he laid out Regal and was screaming "Eugene" on the ramp. Yeah, so Cerebral Assassin HHH Rules.
I pretty much agree with everything said here. I don't have a problem with Hunter's workrate, but I will admit that he was greater 2 or 3 years back. He is still awesome, and is actually jobbing now, so I give him credit.

Aussie Skier
08-06-2004, 01:14 AM
Havent seen raw this week.

But I think HHH is pretty awesome atm with the whole Eugene and Regal stuff going on.

That segment when he first met Eugene on the highlight reel was hilarious.
and then him in the jumping castle with Eugene was funny too

JeremyTB29
08-06-2004, 01:54 AM
Speaking of HHH did anybody notice he has gotten rid of most of that fat in the mid section that he has had for months?.

V
08-06-2004, 02:04 AM
i just wish it wasn't regal who got beaten, he should be in control like he was during the alliance days as comissioner, anyone remember how even heel austin was afraid of him? It's rare to see austin back down from someone.

John la Rock
08-06-2004, 02:04 AM
HHH is and will always be the man :y:

Kane Knight
08-06-2004, 02:31 AM
Triple H impressed a room full of HHHaters over here on Monday night. I'm not sure if it was up to the standards he used to hold, because it might just look good compared to most of the crap recently. However, it was a HUGE step up, and one that deserves credit.

Kane Knight
08-06-2004, 02:33 AM
i just wish it wasn't regal who got beaten, he should be in control like he was during the alliance days as comissioner, anyone remember how even heel austin was afraid of him? It's rare to see austin back down from someone.
Regal was fucking awesome on Raw. I think he's doing good in this role, as the concerned guardian figure.

I love it when he got his hands on the knuckles, even though he diddn't manage to recover.

Corkscrewed
08-06-2004, 03:06 AM
That was a great segment, and I loved the intensity. You're right, he did pick up the intensity, and that was pretty cool.

LK
08-06-2004, 08:12 AM
Even though I will pretty much always despise Trips he has improved ever since WM 20.

Lara Emily
08-06-2004, 10:10 AM
Triple H impressed a room full of HHHaters over here on Monday night. I'm not sure if it was up to the standards he used to hold, because it might just look good compared to most of the crap recently. However, it was a HUGE step up, and one that deserves credit.
:y:

Lara Emily
08-06-2004, 10:13 AM
Regal was fucking awesome on Raw. I think he's doing good in this role, as the concerned guardian figure.

I love it when he got his hands on the knuckles, even though he diddn't manage to recover.
Regal indeed was amazing. His promo at the beginning of the show was mind blowing, definitely one of the best on Raw in a long time. His blade job was great too and yeah when he got the knucks man the fire in his eyes was awesome.