PDA

View Full Version : RAW spoiler/ your thoughts

Bad Guy
12-29-2003, 04:10 PM
Austin is *supposed* to return tonight, as the RAW 'sheriff.' Your thoughts?

#1-norm-fan
12-29-2003, 05:58 PM
My god... enough. We've seen Owners, commissioners, GMs, CEOs, chairmen... I'm sure I'm forgetting some titles for people in "power". And now Austin as the Raw "sherriff". Jeez, I'd love to see one or two or even three people as GM(s) of Raw and just keep it that way for a couple years. I remember when someone was taken out of a position of power and someone else came it, it used to actually be interesting!

The CyNick
12-29-2003, 06:01 PM
I called this a while back, not sure the actual date or I'd repost what I wrote.

Basically I had said that they would bring Austin back in a role where he gets to kick ass, I think I called it an enforcer, but sheriff is the same deal. They just want him to be able to run in and Stun people whenever he feels like it.

To me its a bad idea in the sense that they will constantly do what happened to Cena last week on SD. Where guys who are trying to get over will have to sell for Austin's stunner week in and week out. To the casual fans Austin will still seem like the toughest guy on the roster and nobody new will get over.

The only good that come of this angle is if someone stands up to Austin and leads to a Mania match where Austin actually puts someone over, which he's never really done, well except Rock last year, but that doesn't count.

The Naitch
12-29-2003, 06:07 PM
I hope this leads to an Austin heel turn

Bad Guy
12-29-2003, 06:09 PM
I hope this leads to an Austin heel turn
Good God where were you during his last run? I thought I even heard him say that even though he enjoyed it, he won't be doing it again.

thebitch
12-29-2003, 07:40 PM
I'm in total agreement with Cynick. This will only turn out as Austin stunning everybody whenever the hell he feels like it, and Bischoff can't do anything, blah blah blah....4 months later Austin gets taken off of TV AGAIN, and he did nothing to help future talent.

#1-norm-fan
12-29-2003, 09:49 PM
I predict next that Bischoff gets fired as GM, Foley becomes the full time GM but gives that up to Austin who becomes the solo GM of Raw until Stephanie and Shane return and have a match where their team wins and they become co Raw GMs but Shane doesn't like it and challenges Stephanie, wins the match and becomes the solo Raw GM but suddenly Bischoff wants his power back and challenges Shane to a match, wins, and becomes GM again but he starts making unfair matches so Linda says she will take over from now on and there will be no more GM. But then Vince uses his "stroke" to hire Stephanie as the new "President" of Raw until Austin starts doing things to piss her off and he tricks her into signing a match with a stip that if his guy wins, he gets to be co-GM again and he wins and then Stephanie gets kicked out of power by Linda and then Bischoff comes back to take her place.

And that's just my pediction for NEXT WEEK'S Raw...

ColdwaVer
12-29-2003, 10:23 PM
I predict next that Bischoff gets fired as GM, Foley becomes the full time GM but gives that up to Austin who becomes the solo GM of Raw until Stephanie and Shane return and have a match where their team wins and they become co Raw GMs but Shane doesn't like it and challenges Stephanie, wins the match and becomes the solo Raw GM but suddenly Bischoff wants his power back and challenges Shane to a match, wins, and becomes GM again but he starts making unfair matches so Linda says she will take over from now on and there will be no more GM. But then Vince uses his "stroke" to hire Stephanie as the new "President" of Raw until Austin starts doing things to piss her off and he tricks her into signing a match with a stip that if his guy wins, he gets to be co-GM again and he wins and then Stephanie gets kicked out of power by Linda and then Bischoff comes back to take her place.

:lol:

Remember like 10+ years ago when Sgt Slaughter was named some sort of special official, and all he ever did was try and fail to break up sneak attacks and beatdowns?

AareDub
12-29-2003, 11:23 PM

:lol:!!! Man, I almost thought you were serious at first. :rofl: seriously, great.

road doggy dogg
12-29-2003, 11:31 PM
Yeaaaaah just use the Raw thread OK