PDA

View Full Version : The Buffalo Wild Wings Summerslam Report

Splaya
08-16-2004, 02:18 AM
Crowd at BWW's was hot the whole night. A little boring during the 6 man tag and JBL/Taker.

Highlights:

The Dudleyz beat London/Kidman/Mysterio

Crowd was dead for this match

Kane beat Matt Hardy

The Chokeslam from the top got a huge reaction and when Kane won a few guys started singing the Wedding theme.

Cena beat Booker T

Crowd wasn't into this one at all. Very little pops for any part of the match.

Edge beat Jericho to retain the IC title

There were a lot of spots in this match that caused some minor pops.

Kurt beat Eddie

This match everyone was on their seat. Everyone kept screaming for Eddie to tap during the match. When he finally did, the place went crazy.

HHH beat Eugene

When Eugene gave HHH the finger and the stunner, people went crazy. When he gave him the Rock Bottom people went crazy. When Eugene gave HHH the Pedigree, I thought for damn sure he was going to win. When Flair came out, I did the loudest WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I have ever done, and all of a sudden people all around the building starting WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ing. Crowd was pissed at the end of the match and the finish. Crowd laughed really loud at Ric when HHH dragged him away.

JBL beat Undertaker by DQ

People inside of BBW's were doing the wave while the match was going on. Me and my friends were like WTF. The people there did not even care when he got chokeslammed into the limo.

Orton beat Benoit to become the new World Heayweight Champion

Where to start. When Evolution's theme came on, I walked around the whole building, posing as Orton when he puts his arms in the air. I got some heat for that as some fat bitch told me to sit the fuck down. Anyhow, crowd chanted Holy shit when Orton went through the middle rope and slammed his head into the barrier. When Orton caught Benoit coming off the top with his feet, the crowd popped louder. When Benoit had Orton in the Crossface, half the crowd was chanting "TAP", the other half was chanting Get to the ropes and shit like that. When Orton hit the RKO, people started going crazy. Everyone chanted 1....2....3. Then everyone started going nuts. There was some beer sprayed and stuff like that, but mostly people were just going crazy. I played my Evolution theme song leaving the place, people were running up to my car going "That's right man, that's fucking right, Orton is the shit." People were running to their cars, screaming at the top of their lungs.

That concludes the report from BWW's. Some of you wanted me to let you know how it went so I told you.

mike616
08-16-2004, 04:08 AM
Kool!

Splaya
08-16-2004, 04:34 PM
1 reply?! Fuck this I will never do anything like this again.

Same time September 12th??? :shifty:

Bad Company
08-16-2004, 04:54 PM
Sounds like you had a good time! Better than sitting on you ass posting about it on the forums while it was live anyway :D

Corndad
08-16-2004, 04:58 PM
Sounded like ya did have a good time, seeing it live always rocks no matter if its a ppv, raw, smackdown, or a house show.

Im glad u were like wtf when the toronto crowd was bein a bunch of asses

Splaya
08-16-2004, 05:42 PM
Sounded like ya did have a good time, seeing it live always rocks no matter if its a ppv, raw, smackdown, or a house show.

Im glad u were like wtf when the toronto crowd was bein a bunch of asses

You do realize I saw this PPV at a restaurant, right?

The Duck
08-16-2004, 07:52 PM
Sounds really cool - I only wish there was a place I could watch PPVs with such an atmosphere over here in the UK :(

Corndad
08-16-2004, 07:53 PM
You do realize I saw this PPV at a restaurant, right?

Sorry bout that misunderstood ya