PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where I can get WWE Merchandise in Canada

The Answer
08-17-2004, 12:45 AM
Specifically Toronto.I want that Legend Killer shirt but don't have a credit card to order it from WWE.com.Does Walmart still sell WWE Merchandise

sadio8
08-17-2004, 12:47 AM
hhhmmmm i don't think Walmart sells them anymore but hey its worth a try. I reckon you can check out some stores downtown in Toronto. I'm sure they gotta have something there( not the major retail stores but the no name stores).

V
08-17-2004, 12:55 AM
weren't you at summerslam yesterday? why didn't you buy one? i did :D

The Answer
08-17-2004, 12:58 AM
weren't you at summerslam yesterday? why didn't you buy one? i did :D

All sold out when I tried to grab one.I ended up getting Cena's you can't see me army shirt but I want Orton's legend killer shirt bad

The CyNick
08-17-2004, 01:02 AM
I dont think the WWE has any deals with retail outlets. Chances are any merch sold in stores are knock offs. And if yuo buy those, you risk Carl DeMarco hunting you down and beating you using a board with a nail in it.

If you have wheels, you could go down to Niagra Falls, they have that WWE Niagra or whatever its called. I would assume there would be all kinds of merch there.

Herb Masta
08-17-2004, 01:04 AM
shit my buddy sean in canada he'll hook you up with some fine shit from the wwe. you want it he got it

Tornado
08-17-2004, 06:12 PM
shit my buddy sean in canada he'll hook you up with some fine shit from the wwe. you want it he got it
LOL