PDA

View Full Version : Kill Bill Vol 2 Question?

Shaggy
08-18-2004, 10:29 PM
Well I just got done watching Kill Bill Vol 2. And I would have to say its good. Not alot of action but that didnt make it a horrible movie. The story moved great and it turned out to be just as great as the first one for me.

Now while I was watching it I noticed something. After the movie has been playing for about 16:43 (Yes I looked at the time so it was easier for you to find this if you wanted to see it your self) Bill is talking to Budd when at the end of one of his sentences its bleeped out.

Here is the quote:
Bill- "I know we haven't spoken in some time, and the last time we spoke wasnt the most pleasant, but you've got to get over being mad at me, and start becoming afraid of (bleep)."

Now I didnt see the movie at theatres but I did see a bootleg copy of it at my friends house. Now why is this bleep in here. Has there been any explanation to this. I was trying to think of what he says and it looks like he says Bee. And after you learn about The Bride later on you learn that Bee has something to do with her. But why was it blocked out.

Im sorry that this was so long but I just wanted to ask this. After seeing that part I had to rewind it a few times and wonder why the hell they did that.

Thank you for Answering

House of Pancakes
08-18-2004, 10:34 PM
You know in Volume 1 where there's a beep whenever they say her name, to keep her name suspenseful? Same thing.

Shaggy
08-18-2004, 10:38 PM
I never heard a beep in volume 1

AareDub
08-18-2004, 11:01 PM
The name Beatrix was bleeped out in Vol. 1 and in the first part of Vol. 2.

Shaggy
08-18-2004, 11:06 PM
Does anyone know where its bleeped out in Volume 1.

AareDub
08-18-2004, 11:11 PM
Does anyone know where its bleeped out in Volume 1.

It's bleeped once or twice during the scene at the beginning where the chicks daughter walks in on them fighting. I think it's bleeped once more later on in the movie, but I can't remember for sure.

slextremely
08-19-2004, 12:48 AM
wow i cant believe someone could miss that...

Shaggy
08-19-2004, 01:00 AM
wow i cant believe someone could miss that...

Well I might of realized it when I first saw the movie but I only have seen it once. I saw Vol 1 on opening day and I got it when it came out on DVD but I havnt watched it yet. I might of heard it when I saw it at theatres and just thought it was a sound problem.