PDA

View Full Version : Randy Orton - worst possible thing

Aussie Skier
08-19-2004, 07:22 AM
Ok, i'm just wondering what could be the worst possible thing that could happen with Randy Orton this week.

I'll put in my two cents and say:

Comes in with completely new wrestling attire.
he is still a heel, but now wears a mask, and is known as Raw's supervillian.

He then goes on to feud with Rosey for the belt

Chavo Classic
08-19-2004, 07:32 AM
Gets on the mic and says he wants to thank someone very special. Someone who made all this possible. Helped him realise and achieve his goal, to be WWE champion. Then says that before he introduces his special someone, he says he's gonna reward them with a title shot at next yea'rs wrestlemania. Orton gets on his knees, points to the enterance ramp and introduces the man that made it all possible, his icon, his hero, the true legend killer....

The Gobbeldy Gooker!!!!

*SILENCE*

Doink
08-19-2004, 10:48 AM
he loses it to HHH in his first defence

Chavo Classic
08-19-2004, 11:06 AM

Worse still, the Goobledegooky!

(I'm obsessed with that dam chicken at the moment)

Doink
08-19-2004, 11:14 AM
Worse still, the Goobledegooky!

(I'm obsessed with that dam chicken at the moment)

nah stil think that the worst possible thing that could happen is for him to bend over and take it up the rear from HHH like so many have done before him!

Xero
08-19-2004, 11:16 AM
It would be his second...

Anyway...

He comes out to the ring, and cuts a promo about how he has quit Evolution... Kane comes out and beats him up, setting up a Kane/Orton title match for the main event in a Wedding Present Match... Kane beats Orton via toaster to the head, and gives the next title shot to Lita, who he lays down for, and she wins, but it is determined that the baby pinned him, and now the baby is the youngest WWE champion ever... Kane's master plan is underway :shifty:

Doink
08-19-2004, 11:33 AM

Anyway...

:

the question was what was the worse thing that could happen, in my opinion that is the worst thing that i tought could happen was for him to fight HHH in his first defence and lose. ;)

Xero
08-19-2004, 11:49 AM
the question was what was the worse thing that could happen, in my opinion that is the worst thing that i tought could happen was for him to fight HHH in his first defence and lose. ;)
No, it was "what could be the worst possible thing that could happen with Randy Orton this week"...

Gone Mad
08-19-2004, 12:43 PM
As for the first idea with the mask..

"Stay in the back! There's an RKO coming through!"

The worst thing happening this week for Randy would be either 1) you find out his win was a dream sequence. He wakes up and you see he doesn't have the title. Kane's new son Jeffrey-Dumas (who is the lovechild of Lita and Doink) has the title.

Or 2) David Arquette returns to the ring and wins Randy's title by Orton's specialty match : TaiPei Barb Wire My Little Pony Match (basically all that stuff strapped to your fists while playing with My Little Ponies).

RemyRed
08-19-2004, 12:56 PM
Worst Possible Thing-- He gets murdered on his way to Raw.

WWE-Wise if he becomes a depressed champion since the faces dont trust him and the heels say he isnt good enough to sit with him. He gets all sad cause he has no friends and then Eugene tries to be nice to him. They form a stabe with Regal to fight Evolution.

Innovator
08-19-2004, 01:10 PM
*Orton comes down to the ring*

Orton: Last week my Evolution friends beat the crap out of me. I feel sad, but theres only one thing I can do...

DANCE!

RemyRed
08-19-2004, 01:19 PM
Or even worse, he announces he's going to TNA and throws the World Heavyweight Championship in the trash on his way out. (I never did see how they played that out with Alundra Blaze/Madusa)

LK
08-19-2004, 01:20 PM
Randy Orton comes to Raw now as part of a stable featuring Scotty 2 Hotty and the Hip Hop Hippo A -Train.

asphyXy
08-19-2004, 01:58 PM
He gets injured and retires.

What Would Kevin Do?
08-19-2004, 01:59 PM
Worst case scenario. After the beating Evolution gave him, Orton suffers a severe concussion. He recovers, but has some brain damage. Orton then becomes Randall, Eugene's retarted play pal. The WWE title is then defended by hopscotch, jump rope, and hide and seek competitions. The upside however, is that after proving his skill at musical chairs, Chris Jericho will become the world champ after a brutal game of marbles, and then go on to feud with a newly transferred RVD. Unfortunately, the feud will be Monopoly. Jericho will demand they use Canadian money, while RVD will be too stoned to count. Ultimately the game is one by the banker, HHH.

HHH will then feud with the Undertaker for eternity in a feud over who can kiss the most ass.

asphyXy
08-19-2004, 02:02 PM
...which forces him to drop the belt to Triple H.

tucsonspeed6
08-19-2004, 02:13 PM
Worst case scenerio:

Orton comes out next week without the belt at all. We are informed that he "lost the belt at a house show" which mysteriously does not have any pictures for proof. Suddenly Goldberg's music hits and Goldberg stands at the top of the ramp holding the belt, hisses (his pyros don't even bother to fire off), and then promptly leaves. HHH comes out and we expect a confrontation, but instead, it's all just to try out his new entrance: instead of spitting water out in the air, he takes a microphone, bends over, and lets out an unnaturally loud fart. Orton runs up to hit him, but instead they hug (apparently the feud ended off camera) and for the next 60 minutes we sit through a back and forth toss between diva search crap and Final Fantasy X2 comercials. Then for the big zinger at the end of the show, Hogan returns and wrestles "invisable stevie richards" for the remaining hour of the show, but the match keeps getting interupted by backstage angles where William Regal scowls at a Hulk action figure cursing at it saying, "Why must you rule so much, brother? Hulk, you make me so mad because you are just so awesome!!!" ANd for the big zinger at the end of the show, Lesner comes out with RVD, Jericho, Ultimo Dragon, Paul London, and Kurt Angle all tied, gagged, and blindfolded. He says he's found the culprits who have been leaking information onto the internet and now he's going to kill them. He then ass rapes each one and then slits their throats and the cameras continue to roll as we watch them choke and die on their own blood.

[/worst case scenerio]

Edit: Shit! I should put "spoilers" on this one..... :shifty:

Doink
08-19-2004, 02:37 PM
No, it was "what could be the worst possible thing that could happen with Randy Orton this week"...

ok my bad i didnt read it in full! i think the worst think that could happen this week is he deciedes after an ass kicking by evolution he would be better off on SD and leaves the belt and becomes a mid card no hoper with on going battles against rico

Quick1
08-19-2004, 02:54 PM
Hardcore gets pissed that he got the belt before him and injures him in a dark match or Hardcore makes the match so crappy Orton is sent back to OVW.

tazmaster
08-19-2004, 06:27 PM
Orton cuts a new Chef Boyardee "My Little Pony Pasta" commercial.

Xero
08-19-2004, 06:30 PM
Orton cuts a new Chef Boyardee "My Little Pony Pasta" commercial.
Or, worse yet, Vince awards Randy with a My Little Pony Special Edition World Heavyweight Championship Title, which is basicly a title shaped like a pony...

Nowhere Man
08-19-2004, 08:19 PM
He gets shoved into the World Title scene way before he is ready and after losing momentum gets lumped into the WWE's "failed experiment" bin.

Splaya
08-19-2004, 11:58 PM

Anyway...

He comes out to the ring, and cuts a promo about how he has quit Evolution... Kane comes out and beats him up, setting up a Kane/Orton title match for the main event in a Wedding Present Match... Kane beats Orton via toaster to the head, and gives the next title shot to Lita, who he lays down for, and she wins, but it is determined that the baby pinned him, and now the baby is the youngest WWE champion ever... Kane's master plan is underway :shifty:

Beautiful angle but she'd botch it.