PDA

View Full Version : Who?

wwe is neat
08-21-2004, 04:04 PM
do you think will win at Unforgiven? Tajiri and Rhyno? Or La Resistance? I think La Resistance will retain their Tag Team Championship Belts.

Xero
08-21-2004, 04:09 PM
Most... Generic Question... Ever...

Most likely TnR, because it seems that they are in for a major push... If not at Unforgiven, then later...

LK
08-21-2004, 04:15 PM
Tajiri and Rhyno

Innovator
08-21-2004, 04:18 PM
the Network

Funky Fly
08-21-2004, 04:24 PM
Most... Generic Question... Ever...

Most likely TnR, because it seems that they are in for a major push... If not at Unforgiven, then later...
I have to agree. They're being pushed as a serious threat to the champions, and even have a tag team Titantron video (not that it means very much). It would be cool if they go the way of London and Kidman and start coming out in matching gear.

Blue Demon
08-21-2004, 04:26 PM
Tajisri and Rhyno are probably gonna win

The CyNick
08-21-2004, 04:36 PM
Tajiri and Rhyno probably have to win and continue the program because there are no other teams on RAW. I mean there's Rosey and Hurricane, but Helms is hurt, so thats out for a little while. Then.............seriosuly, are there any other teams? I mean you have Batista and Flair, but I think they are done as a team now that Randy is gone. Maybe down the road they could have Eugene and Regal team up, and go after La Res, but that would be down the road.

Chavo Classic
08-21-2004, 05:42 PM
the Network

LOL. Bring back Syrus and have them turn heel representing whatever network raw is on now... although only about 7% of the crowd would get it.

Mister Sinister
08-21-2004, 05:50 PM
LOL. Bring back Syrus and have them turn heel representing whatever network raw is on now... although only about 7% of the crowd would get it.

The Sad Part is....It would technically still be the same Network

Since TNN = Spike TV

My Final Heaven
08-21-2004, 06:49 PM
When I clicked on this thread, I thought it was going to be about Jim Neidhart.

:shifty:...

:rofl:

anyway, I think Tajiri & Rhyno will win, I'm kinda torn by that team, Tajiri's the man but Rhyno's never really done anything for me. :-\

Mayo
08-21-2004, 07:19 PM
Tajiri and Rhyno. There are no tag teams, which is pretty shitty. They should really just put a whole bunch of singles guys that aren't doing too well as a team, and have a tag team tournament so that the tag division has some life in it.

Mr. Nerfect
08-21-2004, 10:43 PM
I hope we see Rhyno & Tajiri win. Prior to this whole R & T thing, I was predicting/hoping for a Rhyno & Steven Richards vs. La Resistance feud. Richards could have changed his attire to something that had matching patterns and the signature "R" Rhyno used. I hope they let Rhyno become reborn as "The Man-Beast", and have Tajiri become the "Japanese Buzzsaw" that looked so dangeorus when he was kicking the crap out of people. :y:

Chavo Classic
08-22-2004, 08:53 PM
The Sad Part is....It would technically still be the same Network

Since TNN = Spike TV

It is? Sorry, I only know about BBC, ITV, Sky and Television X.