PDA

View Full Version : Kidz Bop

SuperSlim
12-30-2003, 11:27 AM
I have been pondering over this thing ever since the first CD came out. What is the freakin purpose of this? I mean the way they do the songs absolutely suck. ( I heard it from the commercials I never bought one of those CDs) But really what is the purpose of it?

FakeLaser
12-30-2003, 02:13 PM
They say that it makes the songs more listenable for parents, which makes absolutly no sense.

Kidz Bop makes good red light music though.

KayfabeMan
12-30-2003, 02:45 PM
At first I thought this was some perverted thread about kids
masturbating.

You know,like: She bop - he bop - a - we bop - I bop - you bop
- a - they bop.....

:shifty:

But anyhow,it is a rather :n: idea....

DaveWadding
12-30-2003, 05:12 PM
The purpose is the water down the music and have the songs lose meaning to the kids and parents that buy said CDs.

SuperSlim
12-31-2003, 10:28 AM
KidsBop is a load of crap. I coulda made money off of that. All ya need is some off-key kids singin and some songs and change maybe a little bit of each song and BAM!

Lotus
12-31-2003, 05:11 PM
KidsBop is a load of crap. I coulda made money off of that. All ya need is some off-key kids singin and some songs and change maybe a little bit of each song and BAM!

Word.

Evil Vito
01-01-2004, 10:46 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Kidz Bop is a disgrace to music.</font>

da_king
01-01-2004, 02:57 PM
<font color="#ccffcc">

worst idea ever

they probably cram as many kids as possible on there figuring at least family/friends/relatives will feel obligated to buy the cd's.

</font>

Savio
01-01-2004, 07:43 PM
No kidz bop is cool see they spell it with a "Z" so it must be cool.

I heard there coming out with a movie *laughs with laughter*

SuperSlim
01-02-2004, 09:07 AM
if they come out with a movie it will either suck more than that one movie with those two guys from MTV that did somethin, or that Gigli movie. Poor kids, first their terrible talents are on full blast for the whole world to laugh at and now their actin skills are gonna be out for ridicule.

*moment of silence

loopydate
01-06-2004, 01:31 PM
The first time I saw a "Kidz Bop" ad, I thought I'd accidentally switched over to a "Saturday Night Live" rerun. It seemed too funny to be true. Of course, if it was funny, there's no telling WHY I thought it was on SNL... ;)

Kane Knight
01-06-2004, 02:17 PM
And yet, it still beats most kids music...You know, like Blink? ;)

The ads scare me a little, and here's why. It was bad enough hearing Brittney/Christina/Whatever singing "gotta rub me the right way." Now we've got a 9 year old on TV singing it? wow. Can you say ped magnet?

Pretty stupid. But the music industry has discovered that parents don't make the decisions--KidZ do. By dumbing down everything to a watered-down kiddy level, they can make a lot of money.