PDA

View Full Version : Another RADD-ical Did you know?

Joe Kerr
08-24-2004, 11:42 AM
Owen Hart has either entered or left WrestleMania as a world tag team champion with three different partners: Yokozuna, Davey Boy Smith and, Jeff Jarrett.
- On May 26, 1987, Hacksaw Jim Duggan and the Iron Sheik were arrested by NJ State police. Duggan was charged with possession of marijuana and drinking alcohol while driving. Sheik was charged with possession of marijana and cocaine. Duggan received a conditional discharge and Sheik received one year probation.

- On July 4, 1989, Davey Boy Smith, Jason the Terrible, and Chris Benoit were injured in a head-on automobile accident in Jasper, Alberta. Smith suffered a cracked vertebrae in his back and needed 100 stitches in his head after being thrown through the windshield of the car. Jason suffers 2 fractures in his left leg. Benoit suffers and injured right knee.

- Bam Bam Bigelow was chosen as the opponent for Lawrence Taylor at WMXI because he was the WWF's best big man worker. Bigelow says that as payment for doing the job he was promised a big babyface push down the road.

- The WWF says that the Dynamite Kid left the WWF and retired because of an injury. Actually, the Kid still wrestles in England and the real reason he left was because of a locker room fight with him and Jacques Rougeau. The Bulldog opted to keep contact with the WWF and because of that and other reasons, the Bulldog and the Dynamite Kid haven't spoken in years.

- On April 4, TitanSports debuted WBF BodyStars on USA Network.

deathtrap
08-24-2004, 11:51 AM
Yes I did

deathtrap
08-24-2004, 11:51 AM
acutlaly I didn't

Joe Kerr
08-24-2004, 11:52 AM
you sir are a genius....or have to much time :D

deathtrap
08-24-2004, 11:53 AM
:D
I didn't really. I said I did to be funny:( I will delete that now.

Joe Kerr
acutlaly I didn't
I retract my comment

deathtrap
lol

Dave Youell
08-24-2004, 11:58 AM
WTF are you talking about? Since when did Dynamite still wrestle? I thought he was paralised

road doggy dogg
08-24-2004, 12:41 PM
raddcock

The Mackem
08-24-2004, 12:46 PM
- The WWF says that the Dynamite Kid left the WWF and retired because of an injury. Actually, the Kid still wrestles in England and the real reason he left was because of a locker room fight with him and Jacques Rougeau. The Bulldog opted to keep contact with the WWF and because of that and other reasons, the Bulldog and the Dynamite Kid haven't spoken in years.

This was the worst of the lot that you copied and pasted from another site that seemingly hasn't been updated in years. Not only is Dynamite Kid in a wheel chair but Bulldog is dead so it's quite fucking obvious that they haven't spoken for years and are not going to, unless Dynamite goes to one of those looney talk to the dead people.

The fact that I've seen the very same "fact" already posted in this forum this year sometime makes me even more angry.

The Mackem
08-24-2004, 12:50 PM
BTW I think you should be banned or at least not allowed to post topics.

Dave Youell
08-24-2004, 06:34 PM
No, just remove his hands

Tornado
08-24-2004, 06:40 PM
LOL

Aussie Skier
08-24-2004, 11:02 PM

british dulldog is dead! makes it pretty hard for them to speak wouldn't you think?