PDA

View Full Version : The Comedy of Kane Appreciation Post

Batsu
08-24-2004, 02:12 PM
you know, to this day, I'm unsure about him being unmasked,
but ever since, Kane has been one of the most unintentionally funny
people in WWE.

That wedding segment last night had me in tears.

Maybe it's that smile.

That one time the camera panned to his face in that place where Kane had Lita in captivity was probably one of the most hilarious moments in WWE history, bar none.

tucsonspeed6
08-24-2004, 02:15 PM
I thought that segment was bad. Just bad.

FourFifty
08-24-2004, 02:23 PM
<font color=cyan><i>"LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!"

Quick1
08-24-2004, 02:56 PM
The video he made was hilarious......He is also a good wrestler.

tucsonspeed6
08-24-2004, 03:01 PM
Yeah, the video was funny, but what the hell was the point of having Trish come out?

Volchok
08-24-2004, 03:12 PM
Trish came out to further set up a Trish/Lita Fued..

MVP
08-24-2004, 03:20 PM
^Spoiler there guy.

Innovator
08-24-2004, 03:22 PM
Glenn Jacobs is in the running for MUP, Most Underappreciated Player on RAW

tucsonspeed6
08-24-2004, 03:27 PM
TO add some more spoilers:

I caught something where Lita threw something against a mirror. I think the mirror was supposed to break, but she botched that even. How fitting, no?

Chavo Classic
08-24-2004, 03:32 PM
I never liked Kane. He was slow and dull in the ring, and his character had been messed around with so much (look I'm so burnt I have to wear an entirely red and black suit, actually come to think of it let's wear a vest... and look I can't talk, until X-pac 'taught' me)

Then, he took his mask off, and barring a feud that was an excuse for a few Shane spots, he's been excellent.

His ring work is great. He looks as scary as ever, and there's a whole new dimension to his character. The wedding showed the new, evil side to Kane which I know look forward to see.... shame Lita was in it too.

Doink
08-24-2004, 03:38 PM
stil prefered it when he talked through the voice box

Batsu
08-24-2004, 03:38 PM
Glenn Jacobs is in the running for MUP, Most Underappreciated Player on RAW

Indeed he is. Kane... I can't describe it. I think in a way he's almost better now without his mask. He can cut a Foley-level promo if he wanted to...and the mask totally robbed us of those hilarious facial expressions he makes.

Chavo Classic
08-24-2004, 03:46 PM
stil prefered it when he talked through the voice box

That aura went out the window the minute Rock did his voice-box impression of Kane

I-Hate-You
08-24-2004, 04:22 PM
Poor Kane.

Katie Vick and now this.

SuperSlim
08-24-2004, 04:26 PM
Just give Kane a chance.

The Naitch
08-24-2004, 05:19 PM
Kane is my favorite wrestler on RAW right now. For the obvious reasons. :D

Tornado
08-24-2004, 06:33 PM
He needs to stop only shaving the front of his head bald. The half head of hair looks fucking stupid.

Innovator
08-24-2004, 07:35 PM
He needs to stop only shaving the front of his head bald. The half head of hair looks fucking stupid.
it symbolizes his half-pushes over his career.

Mayo
08-25-2004, 01:30 AM
He needs to stop only shaving the front of his head bald. The half head of hair looks fucking stupid.I think he may have waxed the front of his head (or had some other procedure done to remove hair) when he had the mask on, but he had long hair at the back so he can still grow hair there. Anyone know if this is the case?

Doink
08-25-2004, 11:09 AM
I think he may have waxed the front of his head (or had some other procedure done to remove hair) when he had the mask on, but he had long hair at the back so he can still grow hair there. Anyone know if this is the case?

im thinking that the top of his head is the part that is so horribly misfigured that he needed to wear a mask to cover it.

and yes his horrible misfigurment is that he has scared his head so bad you can no longer see where the scar was and he is now unable to grow hair on this part of his body.

Aussie Skier
08-25-2004, 05:43 PM
at the start of no mercy. Kane sitting next to the Undertaker.

"So.....how was your weekend?"
:D

The Naitch
08-25-2004, 05:47 PM
^^^^ shut up

The funniest moment is obviously the "Liiiiiiiitaaaaa's" and the "Maaaaaaaaattttt's". Followed by seeing Kane dressed in white

Flagg77
08-25-2004, 10:29 PM
I never liked Kane. He was slow and dull in the ring, and his character had been messed around with so much (look I'm so burnt I have to wear an entirely red and black suit, actually come to think of it let's wear a vest... and look I can't talk, until X-pac 'taught' me)

Then, he took his mask off, and barring a feud that was an excuse for a few Shane spots, he's been excellent.

His ring work is great. He looks as scary as ever, and there's a whole new dimension to his character. The wedding showed the new, evil side to Kane which I know look forward to see.... shame Lita was in it too.

I couldn't agree more. :y: