PDA

View Full Version : Crossover "Vs." movies

tucsonspeed6
08-24-2004, 04:14 PM
Go ahead and try to come up with some funny ones. I'll start it off:

Terminator vs. Back to the Future

Because the movies are about time travel, one can assume that this movie could have happened as an "alternate dimension" of one of the other movies. IE: Marty comes back from 1885 and into a world where the terminator succeeded in killing John Connor's mom in 1984. (all of which happened while Marty and Doc were back in 1885) At first Marty believes that Biff has gotten a hold of the time machine again because the place looks like a battlezone. (Or maybe Maddog Tannen got a hold of a patent for the "automobile") Moments later Doc arrives in his train time machine and is shocked at what marty has already discovered. He sends his wife and kids back to the past while he and marty roll the car back to Doc's garage for repairs. Once they've repaired the car, they are attacked by terminator robots and have to make a timely escape (pun intended) They arrive in the year 2100 where they sneak around and learn of the plot to kill John Conner. They destroy the robot and return to the past where they find out that Biff is even more of a suck ass and Marty has even more material wealth than before. HOORAY!!!

The Icon of Elisim
08-24-2004, 05:21 PM
Freddy and Jason vs The girl from the Ring and feardotcom.com.

For example, The ring video and feardotcom.com are working together to kill people. Jason and Freddy settle their differences to try and take down the other two.

You could have some nice comedic bits where Jason and Freddy have to rent and apartment and buy a tv and a computer. Freddy and Jason would have to try and work the computer but they would be really confused. There could be some funny computer related jokes. Like Jason could start to develop a relationship with some girl over the internet (later we would find out that it was Michael Myers). There could be exualy hilarious bits with the vcr. Like when they are buying it, the clerk could be trying to sell with a DVD player and Fredddy would be like "no, I want the VCR player". And the Clerk would be like "are you sure?". That could be a pretty funny bit.

And there could be a scene where Freddy and Jason have to get jobs to pay for their apartment. Then there would be a montage where Jason and Freddy are getting fired from jobs because they keep on screwing up. Like Jason could work at McDonalds and he would get fired because he would get bugs in the food. And Freddy could work in a hair salon and get fired for accidentaly killing people.

Eventually they would watch the stuff and get in a big fight. In the end it'll look like they are about to lose but all of a sudden Jason's internet girlfriend arrives (Michael Myers) and saves the day.<!-- / message -->

The Icon of Elisim
08-24-2004, 05:22 PM
Air Bud vs MVP (most valuable primate)

This would just be an hour of seeing a monkey and a dog going at it, then teaming up and killing a bunch of humans

tucsonspeed6
08-24-2004, 05:29 PM

This would just be an hour of seeing a monkey and a dog going at it, then teaming up and killing a bunch of humans

Then the movie would end with the monkey ass raping the dog while it craps in its hand and mashes the crap in the dog's face.

Edit: DAMN! I wasted my 700th post on that?!?! DAMN!

The Icon of Elisim
08-24-2004, 05:44 PM
ummm no

Shaggy
08-25-2004, 02:16 AM
I always thought a Gremlins vs Critters movie would look funny.

You can have a bunch of littel Gizmos fighting the Critters and right when you think the Critters are gonna win you have then Gizmos (all but the original Gizmo) eat something after midnight and turn into Gremlins.

Downunder
08-25-2004, 02:57 AM
James Bond v Thomas Crown

Pierce Brosnan ripping himself off and beating himself up

road doggy dogg
08-25-2004, 03:22 AM

:love:

Buzzkill
08-25-2004, 03:28 AM

This would just be an hour of seeing a monkey and a dog going at it, then teaming up and killing a bunch of humansLOL

Anyways, Tim Allen's character from Home Improvement vs. Bob Saget's character from Full House.

dan26
08-25-2004, 05:49 AM
Conan the Barbarian vs Terminator vs Hercules in New York vs Predator

Joeleosis
08-25-2004, 08:01 AM
lol my cousin and I were doing this while waiting in line for Exorcist. One I remember was the Kool Aid guy .vs. Fat Albert. :o Then he said Mini Me .vs. Agent Cody Banks, so I took out my knife and threatened to kill him.

Downunder
08-25-2004, 10:17 PM
Joeleosis v Ralph Macchio

Kickboxer from Hell II

Funky Fly
08-26-2004, 01:15 AM
2 good movie franchises vs a non-shitty plot. I'm still waiting for this one.

Joeleosis
08-26-2004, 05:40 AM
Penisaurus .vs. Funky's Big Balls

SukkaChump
08-26-2004, 07:25 AM
Killer Clowns From Outer Space Vs. the aliens from MARS ATTACKS!

MrMeJW
08-26-2004, 03:36 PM
Sling Blade vs. Lenny from Of Mice and Men vs. Rain Man vs. Forrest Gump

Funky Fly
08-26-2004, 06:03 PM
Penisaurus .vs. Funky's Big Balls
Match of the century.

tucsonspeed6
08-26-2004, 07:30 PM
Sling Blade vs. Lenny from Of Mice and Men vs. Rain Man vs. Forrest Gump

That's it! That's the one I was trying to think of forever now! Good sir, I will be your repping bitch for at least a week before I end up forgetting.

Xero
08-26-2004, 08:22 PM
Mr. Nanny vs. The Scorpion King

Hulk Hogan, dressed in a tutu, must do battle with the Scorpion King, who has traveled through time to our time to rule the world. The old black lady who tried to chop off his fingers joins up as Mr. Nanny's tag partner... Hilarity ensues, millions pay to see Rock get his ass kicked by a 50 year old guy in a Tutu... Mr. Nanny wins and becomes ruler of the world... "TUTUS FOR EVERYONE" he proclaims!

:shifty:

Downunder
08-26-2004, 08:46 PM
Sling Blade vs. Lenny from Of Mice and Men vs. Rain Man vs. Forrest Gump:lol:

Innovator
08-26-2004, 11:40 PM
The Boondock Saints vs. Jules and Vincent Vega